All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
33 Gerrard St W, Toronto, ON, M5G1Z4, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Overnight for Early Surgery"
Overnight stay before morning surgery at TGH. Convenient location. Nice clean and comfortable room. Amazingly quiet considering downtown location.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Great
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Good -- Not Great"
Stayed during the Pan Am Games, so the place was packed. Got put into the older wing due to the low rate, so the room did not have many of the amenities you would expect: refrigerator or microwave. However, I knew that when I booked. The room was clean, but needed an upgrade. Biggest problem was the noise from the outside: I heard loud shouting from the people on the streets until the wee hours as they were all a couple of blocks away at a music event for the games. For the location, though, the price was reasonable and I would stay there again -- only I would make sure that it was not during an event.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
"Great Bang for your Buck!"
Room was a little smaller than expected but the hotel and location were wonderful!
4 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"Great Room on Yonge St near Eaton Centre,"
Wonderful room in great central location. Helpful, courteous staff. Immaculate, comfortable room. We got a GREAT rate through Hotels.com so I wasn't surprised when our room was a bit of a hike from the elevator and our view, while we could see the Trump Tower, didn't include the CN Tower. You can get a great view of the CN Tower by going up to the adults only pool, spa, gym and deck. Two minor negatives: 1) Parking is outrageous, guests save ONE DOLLAR off the rate charged the public. 2) The hallway (carpetting and decor) are not up to the same level as the rooms and the other common areas. Dinner tips: check out the little converted rowhouse restaurants on Elm St. right across from the Hotel. Also, about two blocks southwest of the Hotel on Dundas around University, there is a little satellite "Chinatown" Entertainment tip: TOTIX is in the plaza on Yonge St right across from the Eaton Center = two blocks south of the Hotel. Pick up half-price tickets to Second City or discounted tix to Broadway-quality musicals.
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
CHARLES
It was a truly great hotel ! Your are in a great part of Toronto! Room was clean beds were uncomfortable
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Angela
"I liked it a lot!"
I enjoyed it! It was definitely family friendly with a fun vibe. The rooms could stand to be updated. I would stay again.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2015
"Make Eaton Chelsea Your Home Away From Home"
Twin 11-year-old grandsons, my husband, and I enjoyed our time in Toronto happy to have our room at Eaton Chelsea to come back to throughout our days. EC is located within walking distance of many sites making it convenient to get around. One grandson said it was the best hotel he's ever stayed at, and he and his brother have stayed at a number of them. Both boys liked the children's pool/slide; I liked the adult pool and the workout area. We all enjoyed the 27th floor balcony. Every staff member was knowledgeable, courteous, and many of them friendly. I would highly recommend the EC.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Jacqueline
"good experience"
Overall, Great experience, friendly staff, and fun neighborhood.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Ryan the Desk Manager was extremely helpful! Concierge service was very knowledgeable. Employees in general are very polite. Nice pools and very safe area along with being a Pet Friendly Hotel!!! Plenty of bars to choose from in the area along with public transportation easily within walking difference. I would stay there again and again an again
5 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
kevin
"Pleasant stay at Eaton Chelsea"
Overall, The Eaton Chelsea was a good value for the cost. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. The only negative to the room was the air conditioning; loud and inefficient. The room and the hallways need updating; hallway carpeting appeared dirty. The worst part of the stay was the garage parking; the hotel charged $29 per day in a garage that was very confusing to maneuver around along with finding our car!
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Eaton Chelsea great location"
Excellent time wonderful amenities
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"on top of the world"
great, loved location
4 night trip Jul 7, 2015
"Neat pools, Internet connection weak."
Neat pools, internet connections weak.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Nicholas
"My new Fave"
Amazing find! Stayed on 22nd floor with a huge balcony with lake/city views. Free pool, gym and sun deck access!!! I would stay here again. Oh! Not to mention organic toiletries!
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
"Horrible Stay"
Horrible stay! The main issue was the internet service. On the second day the internet service was horrible. I called the front desk (phone rang 22 times before someone finally picked up). Was transferred to the outside internet service and they didn’t have a clue. Called back to the front desk and they tried to help. I called the outside internet service again and they called the front desk to try and resolve the issue. A very nice IT guy came to my room, but had no answers. It took web pages 2 to 3 minutes to load. I had to leave room to finish a report at a nearby coffee shop. The AC in the room sounds like a car without a muffler and the TV had snowy lines. I just gave up and spent as much time as possible outside the room to avoid the
2 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
i was very happy.
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Seetha
"perfectly fine"
fine...but the hotel was very busy and the noise of local construction was overwhelming (not their fault...but still a factor)
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Margaret
"Overall good hotel"
The good: Nice hotel Nice room The bad: The breakfast is really crowded, everybody is standing in huge lines to get every single component(eggs-line,bread-line, etc.). No basic TV channels (like news)
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
Andrey
"No breakfast in room :("
I booked this hotel for the company and did not get good feedback. They are used to staying at various hotels, and this one was described as a hotel built in the 1960's,and service not so friendly. No breakfast included in rooms. You must buy go out and get it yourself. Not good for people on the go.
4 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Best location location location!"
Fabulous location in downtown Toronto. Many diverse restaurants in area & Eaton Shopping Ctr is a close walk. Ryerson U is across the street .
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
"Great location at a reasonable price"
The hotel's location was perfect, right downtown with lots of restaurants and cafes within easy walking distance. Room was clean and comfortable, I'd stay there again.
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Room was in need of update. Other areas of the hotel had been renovated, this room had not. Smelled of dirty carpet.
3 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"eaton chelsea"
thought the rooms would look a lot better than it did, and for a king deluxe room it looked pretty small. front lobby was amazing but the rooms were alright. the elevators didnt always work well and one time there was no water coming through the showers so the most of the guest were asked to head to the 2nd floor and use the showers near the pool area. overall my stay in the hotel was good. i didnt really care much about the lack of maintenance. wouldnt mind booking at the same hotel again cause of its location, centrally located and is 5mins away from everything and the subway which was great
12 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
joseph
We stayed here for my girlfriend's Nike marathon. It was close to the eaton center (very nice mall). We booked a standard queen size bed room for Saturday and Sunday night. The check in was quick and easy. When we got to the elevator, there was a half naked man with no shoes on going up to his room with his friend. I guess it's a party hotel because we got off at the same floor and they were wildin out. Don't get us wrong, we love to party but not when we have to get up at 6 am in the morning for a marathon. As soon as I stepped into my room my socks were soaked. I didn't think nothing of it and we went to explore the city. We came back about 6 hours later, the carpet was still wet. My girlfriend when downstairs to complain about the carpet and noise situation, the lady at the front desk was nice enough to upgrade us to a queen size suite at no extra charge. She was very apologetic as well as the manager. We give them 5 stars for the great customer service. They were very understanding that my girlfriend has a marathon in the morning and they put us on a very quiet floor. The pool was a decent size, the gym is connected to it and the hot tub was perfect for my girlfriend after her run. The cleanliness of the hotel is up to par, the lobby was nicely decorated however the overall of the hotel needs a little upgrade. Other than that we had a great experience we would definitely book this hotel again.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Jonathan
"Great neighborhood"
Arrived at 2am so didn't have to deal with the all day busy concierge line. Indeed the lobby is always bustling. Got upgraded from a Queen to King deluxe room, it was clean and comfortable, so no complaints. The elevators are busy but didn't have long wait times like others said. Service was good. There is some construction on one side of the buildings so a little bit noisy at times if you're sensitive to that. Location is awesome!
3 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Mehmet
"Loved it"
I loved the Eaton Chelsea! The rates were great and the staff was very friendly. Rooms were a good size and close to a lot of things downtown. My room on the 7th floor and had a balcony. Taxis were lined up outside the hotel which was great for my friends and I. I enjoyed my time here and will use this hotel for my next trip back to Toronto.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Shawnna
"Canadian Getaway"
Was a family get away. Location was great! Right in the middle of all the action. Convenient to museums, CN Tower, great night life.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Melody
"Great place too stay"
The TV in the room was fuzzy and unable to watch NBA finals game. Luckily there were a few good sports bar and grills near by. There were several exits which was great. Staff was very friendly and patient. GREAT LOCATION. If your going to something closer to the habourfront no worries the train will take you there but there's not much options. Yonge street has every type of food and several shopping centers.
4 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"Downtown Toronto"
We enjoyed being able to walk everywhere from the hotel.
2 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Debra
"A couple of days in Toronto"
Nice was room; area is very urban, parking was a little confusing but a hotel staff member was very helpful. The staff accommodated us with connecting rooms. One issue was the hours of the teen room and pool slide. They are very limited. Teen room closed at 6 pm. Anyone with teens knows they are just getting started then. So my kids never got to use the teen room. Pool slide is only on the weekend, so the kids were disappointed they couldn't use that either.
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Free parking would of been perfect."
Great time great location,clean room, good breakfast in the morning, paying 30.00 a day to park your car sucks but other than that Great.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great Location in Central Toronto."
Location is excellent. The staff were friendly and competent. Service was efficient and capable. We were in the older part of the hotel, the room was clean but the carpets and walls were soiled. On the upside- the room had a functioning balcony! You could hear your neighbors and people in the halls but it was generally quiet after 11pm.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
janet
"Weekend getaway to a fabulous city."
Very nice hotel in the center of the city. Easy access to subway and streetcar. Lots of great restaurants and bars nearby. Hotel is very busy, but lots of staff to minimize wait. I prefer meals at nearby local restaurants, but they have a few good options in the hotel. I will stay here again for sure.
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
jeffrey
"Location, Location, Location"
Hotel is overpriced for family travel. It is good for business due to downtown location. Room was average, halls need a refresh. At over $300 for one night and then to charge $29 to park it was significantly overpriced. Lots of places to eat close by.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"Convenient location and good amenities"
My first time to visit Toronto, and I found the Eaton Chelsea to be in a super convenient location with easy access to many restaurants, nightlife, and the university.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
pH
"Relatively affordable in an expensive city"
Some construction around the hotel made it difficult to approach. We later found out that the superhero movie "Suicide Squad" was filming in downtown Toronto, so that explained a lot of the closures. The family pool was very crowded the weekend we stayed, but the staff was very helpful with anything we needed. A quality hotel and one of the reasons we really enjoyed our weekend vacation.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Disappointing hotel"
Room service menu is very limited. The lobby is really chaotic and busy Hotel hallways need a clean
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
cv
We had a great time and loved the location of the hotel. It was easy to get there from the airport by public transportation and starting in 2weeks there will be an express train from Pearson Int'l airport to downtown Toronto. The cost of public trans is $3.00 Canadian dollars vs 55.00 plus tip for a taxi. The hotel staff were very nice and helpful with directions.
Other trip May 31, 2015
adventurous one
"Good for the Tourist on the Go"
This is a great hotel if you're out looking to be in the middle of Toronto and close to the tourist attractions. I don't think this is a good getaway hotel though, since the walls are thin and it's constantly busy with people. But worth the stay and the hotel service wasn't so bad. I did an early check in which was $75 extra but a great option to have if you come in the morning after a long flight.
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Centrally located to everything! Had a great time!!! The staff is amazing!!!!!
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Good stay"
I could feel good.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Great city"
Room quite small, located in a good location for nite life
Other trip May 30, 2015
lyn
Great location and friendly staff
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Louis
"annual Toronto trip"
I have stayed on bloor and on front street,but this hotels central location is what makes me come back here.this hotel has doors on every side to take you in the direction you need to go.easy walking to eaton centre ,hard rock ,younge st make it a no brainer.cross gerrard street and check out Aura shops ,a great shopping spot and home to sobeys grocery store and the metro grocery store ,great if you need snacks and beverages for your stay.
mark
I enjoy my stay. Good location, clean room, and friendly staff.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Great for kids and great food, room just ok"
Overall the hotel was great - great staff, great food choices, lots of fun stuff for kids, and a good price. Our room had a weird noise that would resonate every so often (like the sound of the elevator going by or something) and the room darkening shades were not fitted well so that sunlight came in and woke us up earlier than we wanted to wake up (a super dark room is something we look forward to when traveling).
D,J,
"everything is nice except wifi."
The location is really nice and the hotel is lovely. But the wifi is not always well. sometimes I need to go to lobby for wifi.
Chloe
"Convenient downtown location, reasonable price"
It's a busy hotel with very attentive staff. Hotel has two pools, one of them on the roof. We had a problem with the bath tub in our room as water was drainage was extremely slow. I talked to the customer service and they fixed it. Also, rooms are non-smoking and there was a sign on the door opening to a terrace that the latter one is non-smoking as well But the floor there was littered with cigarettes' butts.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Lena
"Heart of downtown Toronto"
This is a nice hotel. My only complaint is when checking in the lobby was soooo loud I couldn't hear the staff as well as there are so many accents( which is nice ) but difficult to communicate. At night it can be very noisy.
Other trip May 25, 2015