All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
33 Gerrard St W, Toronto, ON, M5G1Z4, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Room on Yonge St near Eaton Centre,"
Wonderful room in great central location. Helpful, courteous staff. Immaculate, comfortable room. We got a GREAT rate through Hotels.com so I wasn't surprised when our room was a bit of a hike from the elevator and our view, while we could see the Trump Tower, didn't include the CN Tower. You can get a great view of the CN Tower by going up to the adults only pool, spa, gym and deck. Two minor negatives: 1) Parking is outrageous, guests save ONE DOLLAR off the rate charged the public. 2) The hallway (carpetting and decor) are not up to the same level as the rooms and the other common areas. Dinner tips: check out the little converted rowhouse restaurants on Elm St. right across from the Hotel. Also, about two blocks southwest of the Hotel on Dundas around University, there is a little satellite "Chinatown" Entertainment tip: TOTIX is in the plaza on Yonge St right across from the Eaton Center = two blocks south of the Hotel. Pick up half-price tickets to Second City or discounted tix to Broadway-quality musicals.
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
CHARLES
It was a truly great hotel ! Your are in a great part of Toronto! Room was clean beds were uncomfortable
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Angela
"I liked it a lot!"
I enjoyed it! It was definitely family friendly with a fun vibe. The rooms could stand to be updated. I would stay again.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2015
"Make Eaton Chelsea Your Home Away From Home"
Twin 11-year-old grandsons, my husband, and I enjoyed our time in Toronto happy to have our room at Eaton Chelsea to come back to throughout our days. EC is located within walking distance of many sites making it convenient to get around. One grandson said it was the best hotel he's ever stayed at, and he and his brother have stayed at a number of them. Both boys liked the children's pool/slide; I liked the adult pool and the workout area. We all enjoyed the 27th floor balcony. Every staff member was knowledgeable, courteous, and many of them friendly. I would highly recommend the EC.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Jacqueline
"good experience"
Overall, Great experience, friendly staff, and fun neighborhood.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Ryan the Desk Manager was extremely helpful! Concierge service was very knowledgeable. Employees in general are very polite. Nice pools and very safe area along with being a Pet Friendly Hotel!!! Plenty of bars to choose from in the area along with public transportation easily within walking difference. I would stay there again and again an again
5 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
kevin
"Pleasant stay at Eaton Chelsea"
Overall, The Eaton Chelsea was a good value for the cost. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. The only negative to the room was the air conditioning; loud and inefficient. The room and the hallways need updating; hallway carpeting appeared dirty. The worst part of the stay was the garage parking; the hotel charged $29 per day in a garage that was very confusing to maneuver around along with finding our car!
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Eaton Chelsea great location"
Excellent time wonderful amenities
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"on top of the world"
great, loved location
4 night trip Jul 7, 2015
"Neat pools, Internet connection weak."
Neat pools, internet connections weak.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Nicholas
"My new Fave"
Amazing find! Stayed on 22nd floor with a huge balcony with lake/city views. Free pool, gym and sun deck access!!! I would stay here again. Oh! Not to mention organic toiletries!
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
"Horrible Stay"
Horrible stay! The main issue was the internet service. On the second day the internet service was horrible. I called the front desk (phone rang 22 times before someone finally picked up). Was transferred to the outside internet service and they didn’t have a clue. Called back to the front desk and they tried to help. I called the outside internet service again and they called the front desk to try and resolve the issue. A very nice IT guy came to my room, but had no answers. It took web pages 2 to 3 minutes to load. I had to leave room to finish a report at a nearby coffee shop. The AC in the room sounds like a car without a muffler and the TV had snowy lines. I just gave up and spent as much time as possible outside the room to avoid the
2 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
i was very happy.
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Seetha
"perfectly fine"
fine...but the hotel was very busy and the noise of local construction was overwhelming (not their fault...but still a factor)
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Margaret
"Overall good hotel"
The good: Nice hotel Nice room The bad: The breakfast is really crowded, everybody is standing in huge lines to get every single component(eggs-line,bread-line, etc.). No basic TV channels (like news)
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
Andrey
"No breakfast in room :("
I booked this hotel for the company and did not get good feedback. They are used to staying at various hotels, and this one was described as a hotel built in the 1960's,and service not so friendly. No breakfast included in rooms. You must buy go out and get it yourself. Not good for people on the go.
4 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Best location location location!"
Fabulous location in downtown Toronto. Many diverse restaurants in area & Eaton Shopping Ctr is a close walk. Ryerson U is across the street .
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
"Great location at a reasonable price"
The hotel's location was perfect, right downtown with lots of restaurants and cafes within easy walking distance. Room was clean and comfortable, I'd stay there again.
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Room was in need of update. Other areas of the hotel had been renovated, this room had not. Smelled of dirty carpet.
3 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"eaton chelsea"
thought the rooms would look a lot better than it did, and for a king deluxe room it looked pretty small. front lobby was amazing but the rooms were alright. the elevators didnt always work well and one time there was no water coming through the showers so the most of the guest were asked to head to the 2nd floor and use the showers near the pool area. overall my stay in the hotel was good. i didnt really care much about the lack of maintenance. wouldnt mind booking at the same hotel again cause of its location, centrally located and is 5mins away from everything and the subway which was great
12 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
joseph
We stayed here for my girlfriend's Nike marathon. It was close to the eaton center (very nice mall). We booked a standard queen size bed room for Saturday and Sunday night. The check in was quick and easy. When we got to the elevator, there was a half naked man with no shoes on going up to his room with his friend. I guess it's a party hotel because we got off at the same floor and they were wildin out. Don't get us wrong, we love to party but not when we have to get up at 6 am in the morning for a marathon. As soon as I stepped into my room my socks were soaked. I didn't think nothing of it and we went to explore the city. We came back about 6 hours later, the carpet was still wet. My girlfriend when downstairs to complain about the carpet and noise situation, the lady at the front desk was nice enough to upgrade us to a queen size suite at no extra charge. She was very apologetic as well as the manager. We give them 5 stars for the great customer service. They were very understanding that my girlfriend has a marathon in the morning and they put us on a very quiet floor. The pool was a decent size, the gym is connected to it and the hot tub was perfect for my girlfriend after her run. The cleanliness of the hotel is up to par, the lobby was nicely decorated however the overall of the hotel needs a little upgrade. Other than that we had a great experience we would definitely book this hotel again.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Jonathan
"Great neighborhood"
Arrived at 2am so didn't have to deal with the all day busy concierge line. Indeed the lobby is always bustling. Got upgraded from a Queen to King deluxe room, it was clean and comfortable, so no complaints. The elevators are busy but didn't have long wait times like others said. Service was good. There is some construction on one side of the buildings so a little bit noisy at times if you're sensitive to that. Location is awesome!
3 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Mehmet
"Loved it"
I loved the Eaton Chelsea! The rates were great and the staff was very friendly. Rooms were a good size and close to a lot of things downtown. My room on the 7th floor and had a balcony. Taxis were lined up outside the hotel which was great for my friends and I. I enjoyed my time here and will use this hotel for my next trip back to Toronto.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Shawnna
"Canadian Getaway"
Was a family get away. Location was great! Right in the middle of all the action. Convenient to museums, CN Tower, great night life.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Melody
"Great place too stay"
The TV in the room was fuzzy and unable to watch NBA finals game. Luckily there were a few good sports bar and grills near by. There were several exits which was great. Staff was very friendly and patient. GREAT LOCATION. If your going to something closer to the habourfront no worries the train will take you there but there's not much options. Yonge street has every type of food and several shopping centers.
4 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"Downtown Toronto"
We enjoyed being able to walk everywhere from the hotel.
2 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Debra
"A couple of days in Toronto"
Nice was room; area is very urban, parking was a little confusing but a hotel staff member was very helpful. The staff accommodated us with connecting rooms. One issue was the hours of the teen room and pool slide. They are very limited. Teen room closed at 6 pm. Anyone with teens knows they are just getting started then. So my kids never got to use the teen room. Pool slide is only on the weekend, so the kids were disappointed they couldn't use that either.
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Free parking would of been perfect."
Great time great location,clean room, good breakfast in the morning, paying 30.00 a day to park your car sucks but other than that Great.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great Location in Central Toronto."
Location is excellent. The staff were friendly and competent. Service was efficient and capable. We were in the older part of the hotel, the room was clean but the carpets and walls were soiled. On the upside- the room had a functioning balcony! You could hear your neighbors and people in the halls but it was generally quiet after 11pm.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
janet
"Weekend getaway to a fabulous city."
Very nice hotel in the center of the city. Easy access to subway and streetcar. Lots of great restaurants and bars nearby. Hotel is very busy, but lots of staff to minimize wait. I prefer meals at nearby local restaurants, but they have a few good options in the hotel. I will stay here again for sure.
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
jeffrey
"Location, Location, Location"
Hotel is overpriced for family travel. It is good for business due to downtown location. Room was average, halls need a refresh. At over $300 for one night and then to charge $29 to park it was significantly overpriced. Lots of places to eat close by.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"Disappointing hotel"
Room service menu is very limited. The lobby is really chaotic and busy Hotel hallways need a clean
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
cv
We had a great time and loved the location of the hotel. It was easy to get there from the airport by public transportation and starting in 2weeks there will be an express train from Pearson Int'l airport to downtown Toronto. The cost of public trans is $3.00 Canadian dollars vs 55.00 plus tip for a taxi. The hotel staff were very nice and helpful with directions.
Other trip May 31, 2015
adventurous one
"Good for the Tourist on the Go"
This is a great hotel if you're out looking to be in the middle of Toronto and close to the tourist attractions. I don't think this is a good getaway hotel though, since the walls are thin and it's constantly busy with people. But worth the stay and the hotel service wasn't so bad. I did an early check in which was $75 extra but a great option to have if you come in the morning after a long flight.
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Centrally located to everything! Had a great time!!! The staff is amazing!!!!!
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Good stay"
I could feel good.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Great city"
Room quite small, located in a good location for nite life
Other trip May 30, 2015
lyn
Great location and friendly staff
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Louis
"annual Toronto trip"
I have stayed on bloor and on front street,but this hotels central location is what makes me come back here.this hotel has doors on every side to take you in the direction you need to go.easy walking to eaton centre ,hard rock ,younge st make it a no brainer.cross gerrard street and check out Aura shops ,a great shopping spot and home to sobeys grocery store and the metro grocery store ,great if you need snacks and beverages for your stay.
mark
I enjoy my stay. Good location, clean room, and friendly staff.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Great for kids and great food, room just ok"
Overall the hotel was great - great staff, great food choices, lots of fun stuff for kids, and a good price. Our room had a weird noise that would resonate every so often (like the sound of the elevator going by or something) and the room darkening shades were not fitted well so that sunlight came in and woke us up earlier than we wanted to wake up (a super dark room is something we look forward to when traveling).
D,J,
"everything is nice except wifi."
The location is really nice and the hotel is lovely. But the wifi is not always well. sometimes I need to go to lobby for wifi.
Chloe
"Convenient downtown location, reasonable price"
It's a busy hotel with very attentive staff. Hotel has two pools, one of them on the roof. We had a problem with the bath tub in our room as water was drainage was extremely slow. I talked to the customer service and they fixed it. Also, rooms are non-smoking and there was a sign on the door opening to a terrace that the latter one is non-smoking as well But the floor there was littered with cigarettes' butts.
Lena
"Heart of downtown Toronto"
This is a nice hotel. My only complaint is when checking in the lobby was soooo loud I couldn't hear the staff as well as there are so many accents( which is nice ) but difficult to communicate. At night it can be very noisy.
Te te
"Okay"
The queen room was small, the room could use some update
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Nice hotel, not very accomodating"
I was impressed with the hotel upon arrival and everything went down hill for the remainder of my stay. I arrived at valet and there was no one available. The attendant had to be paged to come to the valet stand (this happened all weekend). I was checked into a room which ended up being occupied. The front desk wasn't very apologetic and placed my family and I in another room in a different tower which required me rolling a luggage cart (no bell hops who were available) down one elevator and across the lobby to another. Our new room ended up being near the elevator shaft and was extremely noisy the duration of our stay. The last straw was my attempt to order room service for my family and I. My children wanted a kids meal pizza, which was in the in-room dining book, but I was told that I'd have to come downstairs to order a kids meal pizza. I could order a regular pizza, but not a kids meal. My wife was then instructed that she could only get a burger 'well done' which was incorrect information (the law says medium well is the lowest prep temp). Overall, I wasn't very satisfied with my first stay in Toronto. The city is amazing, but the Eaton Chelsea hotel left a poor impression.
C'mon Chelsea
Overall good stay. Bed was very comfortable. Liked the cafe downstairs. Loved the saunas in the gym bathrooms. My only two complaints were 1. Gym/pool area not well ventilated and had overwhelming chlorine smell. 2. Check out took forever because of limited staff at reception desk. Every day we were there I noted very long lines.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Hotel within walking distance to landmark & shops"
We reserved 3 standard rooms for 2 night stay vacation. Room cleanliness and condition ok, but bathroom is too small to have standing room for an adult and a 5-year old child to supervise bathing; no air in bathroom, stingy on box tissue/towels; the hair dryer didn't work; and there's no fridge/microwave. Two double bed were kept clean and very comfortable. Hotel closed-within walking distance to all landmarks; minutes away from eateries and shops. Hotel staffs friendly, but not very efficient. Parking is paid, our parking rate was $29 Canadian dollars per day with in and out previllege, but the parking spaces were very small making it difficult to getting on and off, don't mention getting a toddler in and out.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Becky
"Family vacation in Toronto"
Enjoyed our visit. You have to pay to park - which would have been nice to be informed prior to booking the hotel - added 30+ to the nightly rate. Concierge was extremely helpful - where to go, getting discounts, etc. Convenient location!
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Cindy
"Was good and excellent !"
Room condition was clean Sub way station was near by about 5min far away (College st) Shoppping center (Eaton center) was also near ( about 7min) Recommand here !
Other trip May 21, 2015