All hotels in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
475 President-Kennedy Avenue, Montreal, QC, H3A1J7, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Close to jazz festival"
Though it was a little expensive, the location was very convenient and the room comfortable.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Rebecca Schwed
"Very good hotel"
Delta Montreal was a great place to stay in for my first visit to Montreal. It's located in the downtown area and there was a festival going on across the street at the time. It's very close to Rue Catherine which is one of the main streets to shop and walk around at. We were able to walk to Old Montreal from our hotel, which is about a 20 min walk. Taking a cab would cost about 10 canadian dollars. Valet parking is available for $30 per day per car. But the nice thing is that you can take your car in and out of the garage as many times as you want without an extra charge. The room we stayed in was large and clean. With the exception of one, the concierge were very very helpful when it came to making reservations for dinner and getting us cabs. Wish I could spend a few extra days in this city.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Awesome"
Great hotel. Stayed here often and love the location and rooms. Only drawback was somebody was power smoking on our floor and you could still smell it in our room.
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2014
"Stayed here for Montreal Bike Ride"
We will stay here again next year. Plenty of room for 3 women in one room. Clean, excellent service. Beautiful surroundings. Very speedy elevators..push the button and they're there ! No waiting, very fast...a small thing but I appreciated their efficiency. Very centrally located. A no-brainer-highly recommended.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Moe
"better next time?"
Our stay was terrific because of the opera we attended on Saturday night. The only issue was from partying by people next door (floor 22), on the adjoining balconies, and the slamming of their doors. This kept us up most of our first night and was not pleasant. Although we did call security, they continued for some time after.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"Delta Montreal"
It's great location and rooms were very spacious, I would go back again but cleanliness could be better
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
Thiru
Location a few blocks from busiest part of Old Town, which can be the perfect location. Hotel bartender and bar staff were very helpful. Room was quiet and spacious.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Montreal Escape"
The Delta is conveniently located to the old part of town, the "Place des Arts" and shopping. The Delta staff was friendly and helpful. The room was large and comfortable. The hotel's restaurant served a diverse menu.
3 night trip May 16, 2014
"Clean mega-hotel close to Ste Catherine Street"
Nice stay at this mega-hotel. Clean and reasonably priced room, nice amenities (incl. terrific pool and hot tub). Nice staff!
Response by Delta Montreal
Dear Guest, Many thanks for your wonderful review. We are happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you soon. Cordially, Karine B. Delta Montréal
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
Mike G
"Everything!"
Great location - downtown, near VIA, close to a lot of attractions. Brand new facilities - room is in great condition! Everything is new and entertainment equipment is great and convenient to use.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Great place"
Outstanding place, highly recommend, room was great, staff was fantastic.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Wonderful hotel for a city trip with dog"
Friendly efficient staff , treats and hugs for our dog, a saltwater pool for swimming laps after a day of walking in beautiful Montreal - what's more to like?
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Al
Beautifull hotel!!! Breakfast too expensive! Great location!
Response by Delta Montreal
Dear Guest, We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and do thank you for taking the time to write a review. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again. Cordially, Karine B. Delta Montréal
3 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Mariana
"convenient and comfortable"
too bad there wasn't a fridge in our room. the heat/air conditioning and hallway noise were bothersome to us.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Perfect hotel in downtown Montreal."
Very comfortable room. Bigger size room than most hotels offer. Loved that it had a terrace. Very nice pool. Great workout facilities. Close to all the shopping and restaurants downtown.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Fantastic Hotel!"
We were extremely impressed with our stay at the Delta Montreal. My husband and I were going there to celebrate our one year anniversary. When we arrived we were early, but our room was ready which was a huge blessing. The service was amazing. Our room was very clean and beautiful. Every single staff person we came in contact with were very polite and kind, as well as fluent in English which was extremely helpful. It is within walking distance to the main road with all the shops. We will definitely be looking for a Delta hotel in the future
Response by Delta Montreal
Thanks a lot for your wonderful review. We are glad to know that your expectations were exceeded. It’s really important for us to know that our property location, spacious guest rooms and service staff were to your complete satisfaction. The Delta Team is wishing you a happy anniversary. We hope to be your hosts again soon and we encourage you to continue giving feedback every time. Cordially Karine B. Delta Montréal
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2014
Natalie
"Nice great value"
Spent 2 nights friendly staff prompt room service though pricy good food and convenient love the experience
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"lovely hotel"
I stayed here for one night, and enjoyed it thoroughly. I found the outside of the hotel to look a little plain but the inside was something else. Everything about the hotel and staff blew me away, and will happily go back again and again.
Response by Delta Montreal
Dear Christian Sacks, Thanks a lot for your wonderful review. We are glad to know that your expectations were exceeded. It’s really important for us to know that everything was to your complete satisfaction. We hope to be your hosts again soon and we encourage you to continue giving feedback every time. Cordially,
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
Christian Sacks
"stay away!!!!"
Awful experience. The room was warm when we entered. It got increasingly cold until by morning it was freezing! When we complained the manager was very, very rude. They did comp the parking (27 $) which was no compensation for our whole family to spend the night in an ice bucket. We were told pool would be open but it was closed during our entire stay. Cleanliness of the facility was not as expected from the pictures. I would never stay here again. Pick another hotel. There are plenty in the area. The age of the facility and quality of the service make this a poor choice.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2013
dissatisfied
"Great hotel in downtown"
Super comfortable room, comfortable bed. Lovely! No breakfast included, but did get free internet with Expedia booking. Walking distance to the Metro, the underground shopping grid, a lot of the turistic spots. We loved this hotel.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
The hotel was very nice - the staff were very helpful and friendly at the front desk and the gym. Service was very slow in the bar/restaurant. Beds were extremely comfortable and the rooms spacious and clean. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Very nice hotel. Only issue would be that the parking fee should be disclosed on the website when booking a room.
2 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"Nice Hotel, nice location, but . . . ."
This is a nice hotel. They are located in the center of Montreal and near a metro station. The hotel is an easy walk to Place des Arts and is about 2 blocks from the Hudson Bay Company. The staff are nice, and the hotel comfortable. They have refurbished many of the floors, but the windows are still old (two single hung windows to keep out the cold). One surprise, they don't honor their rewards program if you book through Hotels.com. In the past they have done this, but no longer.
4 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"Close to key city spots and right in the center."
The reception desk was very courteous. We got into our room very quickly with a very efficient porter/bell service. Room was very spacious and has all the electrical connections for my laptop, iphones and chargers. Best of all it has an excellent Wi-Fi. Will definitely stay here again on our next visit.
2 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2013
Oscar E. Tabtab
Room and hotel in general was very clean...I enjoyed my stay. Only thing I did not enjoy is that my room was in the corner right beside the electrical room...and it was quite noisy at times...but now I know to request not to have a corner room for next time. Will stay here again for sure!
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
K
Good location.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Orlando
Nice, clean, polite, professional… what else can you asked for?
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
"Beautiful Hotel!"
Great Hotel! It is on the higher end of hotels though so you have to pay for parking, ect. Other than that everything was great. You're treated like a person and everything was clean (even for a hotel that allows pets). Just a great hotel experience!
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
Kira
"Excellent hotel Great location."
Montreal is a beautiful city that caters to the customer; the delta Montreal emobdies the aforementioned statement. The rooms are large and homey with a nice balcony and a nice cityscape view. In addition many touristy and trendy neighborhoods are within walking distance.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Friendly staff, good location, right price"
The staff upgraded us from two double beds to two queens, just because! There isn't too much right near the hotel itself but it is a great location in the sense that it is convenient to getting to other areas. Parking was around $30 a night, which isn't so bad. Everyone was friendly. Pool is decent enough. The rooms were nice, new and big.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Katie
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel was clean and very classy. My room was spacious and the hotel staff was quite nice. The location suited my needs perfectly as it was near UQAM.
Response by Delta Montreal
Dear Guest, We thank you very much for your nice comments. It’s important for us to know that our property location, spacious guest rooms and friendly staff were to your complete satisfaction. We were delighted to provide you with a great stay and we are eager to host you on your next visit to Montreal. Cordially,
2 night business trip Oct 7, 2013
"Happy anniversary"
Great place to stay at in Montreal. Staff was courteous and professional yet friendly.
Response by Delta Montreal
Dear Jose and Xiomara, We would like to thank you for your kind words on your recent stay with us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our property location and friendly staff. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Cordially,
3 night trip Oct 3, 2013
Jose and Xiomara
"Very nice hotel, convenient"
Rented 3 rooms for family reunion. Every room was very well equipped and in very good condition. Soundproofing in the rooms was great. Even had dual doors for access to the balcony which provided additional insulation from street noise. The entire hotel was clean. While we tended to eat out, the breakfast on Sunday morning when most shops are closed was very good. From the writup there was some confusion about internet access, inferring that wired LAN in room was extra. Was anticipating having to go to the lobby for wireless to power smartphones and iPad like I had to at a hotel in Austria, but there was great free WiFi connection throughout the hotel, including in the room.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"nice, clean, quiet motel with underground parking"
I liked that I could take the main road from the south into the city and this motel was not far off that road. It has its own underground parking: you can park yourself or use their attendant service; the cost will be added to your motel bill. I thought the price for parking was reasonable for downtown Montreal. The motel is in a business district not far from shopping on St Catherine's and about equidistant from Parc Mount Royal and the Old Port. Also not too far from McGill University. The Parc and Port are a long walk away which is okay if you don't mind walking. Most restaurants seemed to be in the Old Port area but there were some to choose from in the area of the motel. It was clean, staff was pleasant. It was quiet on the Saturday night that we stayed there. The room décor was pleasant contemporary and comfortable. The floors above the ground floor were set at an angle on the lot, which gave the room some interesting angles, rather than being boxy.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
D
"Great downtown location"
I had a wonderful time in Montreal and the hotel was located in the middle of some great sites. The room was clean and spacious. The bathroom was accommodating and the bed was extra comfy. The only small issue with the room was the balcony being a little gross. It didn't effect my stay but I think I would have used the balcony had it not been for the pigeon poop. I would definitely stay at this hotel in the future.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Elicia
"Exelent"
Great location, great room and great price
3 night business trip Aug 29, 2013
"fun weekend before university"
The first night was great but we had to change rooms the second night and the air conditioner was very noisy. Not bad but not great either!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Great hotel, excellent location, good price"
Loved it, great value, right in downtown, great rioms good service, free internet
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Heart of downtown"
I had a pleasant experience. The hotel was very nice, not too loud or crowded. Staff was very helpful except the one instant I had with the concierge. I asked for a good breakfast recommendation and the the concierge assistance didn't even smile and took the map and highlighted two streets for me. The other disappointing factor was the parking. I was not aware that I had to pay for parking each night. I had called before making my reservation and was informed that I only had to pay once. But during my check out I was told otherwise and charged for two nights of parking, which threw me off my budget as it was not planned. So if you are looking for paying for the parking once, this is not the place. Overall great location, clean hotel, courteous staff and found a great deal on hotels.com.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
UNK
"excellent"
booked a double bed since there was an Internet promotion and when we arrive I requested if we can have a queen size bed if available and got the Junior Suite upgrade with no additional charge =) the hotel staff was great!
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Nice Location!!!"
This is a nice, clean, family friendly hotel. a block away from Saint Catherine (Shopping Shopping!) and not too far from old montreal (15 min walk) PROS: Clean, Gym, Spa ($$), CONS: When we were there, there was construction being done while we were having breakfast, the smell was terrible we didn't enjoy our breakfast (which is not included in the $$- Plan to pay for all your meals) also, Parking fee is high (27$ a day!) Pool is very small (if you love swimming, don't even bother using their pool, only had two lanes and is small!)
2 night family trip Aug 25, 2013
Siham
Everything was excellent! The service was impeccable, the room very spacious and comfortable, and the hotel staff were very accommodating especially for our kids. I would definitely stay here again!
3 night family trip Aug 25, 2013
Solomon
"Nice hotel close to center of city"
The hotel is situated in an excellent part if city. A few minutes walk to Saint Denis and Saint Cathrine. 15 minute walk to old Montreal. A few blocks from Mc Gill university. A few blocks away from the hotel, there is Ritz Carlton which is quite pricy, so you'd be staying in an excellent part of town at a very economical price! The hotel was very clean, the pool and gum were very clean and convinient. The room was very clean and comfortable. The only issue was the air conditioning system that made a lot of noise! Luckily it was bot very hot, so we could turn if off at night otherwise we could not sleep! All in all, it id good friendly place to stay.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Bobby
"Perfect for parents of Mcgill students"
Perfect. Only wish we'd brought bathing suits for the pool and hot tub.
3 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Tessa
"business in Montreal"
Delta Montreal was a very nice hotel with accommodating staff who spoke both English and French. A bonus to have an Enterprise rental office on site as I needed to rent a car for one day. That was extremely convenient.
3 night business trip Aug 20, 2013
"Our new favorite"
Great staff and service. Only reason not to give it an overall excellent review is because the food in the hotel was not so good, and the pool could of done with a few windows. I still would recommend as the rooms are beautiful and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Fantastic hotel in downtown Montreal."
We booked 8 rooms with 2 queen beds in each for one night. All rooms were clean and comfortable. Hotel staff were very accommodating and helped us with finding restaurants , night clubs, and sights. Great experience.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Close to meeting place, to metro, to restaurants"
My stay was almost perfect except on the day of arrival (Sunday evening) where one of the desk staff completely ignored me. I liked the happy hour- a place to distress after tough meetings.
4 night business trip Aug 4, 2013
LT
"Close to everything. We walked everywhere we went."
Comfortable room and pillows. Clean. Nice hot tub.
Response by Delta Montreal
Dear guest, Thanks a lot for your review! It’s really important for us to know that our property location and our clean and spacious guest rooms were to your complete satisfaction. We hope to be your hosts again on your next visit to our city and we encourage you to continue giving feedback every time! Cordially,
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
grandma
"Great concierge"
Enjoyed the hotel. The concierges were very helpful.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013