All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
221 Las Colinas Blvd E, Irving, TX, 75039, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wonderful Place to stay for Relaxation"
Will definitely stay again! My husband brought me here to celebrate my birthday, and the flowers and special Birthday Card from the hotel made me feel extra special, and the massage was Excellent! I couldn't ask for a better place to stay!
2 night trip Jul 24, 2015
Kimberly Metcalf
Had a nice lunch on the patio. We were going to the pool but was too much in the sun. The shade places were taken.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Curtis
"Luxury style"
Great professional service
4 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Danny
"Great stay at the Onmi!"
we had a wonderful weekend at the Onmi! Great value. Awesome pool and restaurant
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Wonderful hotel, beautiful setting on Lake Carrollyn. Centrally located, we could easily get to Grapevine, Ft Worth and Dallas
3 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
Tracey
"Family trip"
our stay was fantastic!! From checking in with Mark to the beautiful pool. The ground are just wonderful. Everyone was very helpful and friendly.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Crystal
"Beautiful location and superior service"
Very pleasant and helpful staff. The property is beautiful. Only regret is that we only could stay one night. Very comfortable beds and quiet room. Excellent restaurants nearby.
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Alice
My family and I traveled to Texas for family. The hotel stay was very pleasant. I loved the room and how spacious it was. My family and I would stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
bridget
"Honeymoon stay"
The view was amazing and we liked the chocolate covered strawberries. We enjoyed the stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Great experience! Everything ran smoothly from start to finish. l love all the nooks inside and out where you can hangout.Looking forward to our next visit.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
laura
"Amazing Experience!"
Every single employee we encountered was the best employee I've encountered, including the shuttle drivers! They were extremely professional, but also personal when we talked to them. Your training at that hotel is amazing. It felt like a Four Seasons, without the price tag. The hotel itself was beautiful as well. We enjoyed the pianist in the lobby!
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
"Excellent hotel. I would visit again."
The Omni Mandalay is a beautiful hotel The staff were friendly and helpful. The man who checked us in asked what brought us to the hotel, and I told him my daughter had just turned 14 and we were celebrating with a girls weekend. After returning from a day out and about in Dallas, I stopped to ask about check out times. The same man who checked us in was there again. About 10 minutes later, a slice of birthday cake was delivered to our room for my daughter. I didn't expect them to take an extra $100 from my account for "incidentals", but in the end, we used it for room service which was pricey but very good. Stay away from the little snack box that is left in your room. The snickers I ate ended up costing me $4 and change.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Mixing business travel with family and pet"
I was there on business but my husband and Sharpei went with me. Hotel is super pet friendly
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Mary K
"Omni has it all!"
This was an overnight stay in Dallas and we couldn't have been more pleased. The hotel is absolutley gorgeous! The staff was courteous and attentive from the moment we arrived. The room was exquisite and roomy with a beautiful view. The pool was immaculate with cabanas and complimentary towels -- perfect for a night swim with the kids after dinner. We had dinner on the restaurant's patio, which overlooks the lake. The food was amazing and our waiter was friendly and knowledgable. Highly recommend. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Dallas. Omni has it all!
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Great with a few glitches"
Love the Mandalay! Just a few unusual hitches this stay. The coating on the bathtub was peeling off. Kind of yuck. We stayed for 2 nights for the Fourth of July and our room was never cleaned. Also, the TV remote wouldn't work Saturday night. The grounds and hotel are always beautiful. The view from our room was the best we've ever experienced in all our stays in Dallas in the past 40 years.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Weekend getaway for two."
We stay several times a year for a weekend getaway. We never leave the hotel. Enjoy the pool and cookouts and bar during the day. Lobby at night with music and dinner are great as well. We book a suite and have a great view of the city. Love this hotel.This past weekend , took our grandson. He had a great time at pool and all the firework festivities.Fireworks were at our balcony. WOW
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Excellent place to stay; very nice area too!"
Excellent area to stay; excellent service.... I think we only opened the door to the hotel ourselves once; there was always someone there to greet us, coming and going.
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Christopher
We enjoyed our stay and we're pleased with the staff. They were very helpful and courteous! We look forward to staying another day.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Nice hotel to stay in"
the location of the hotel is very good. Staff are very courteous and helpful The only thing I have a complaint about are the elevators that are not working many times. Complaints are made by others too but no one seems to be working on it.
4 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
priscill
"Fancy Hotel for business, not for a vacation"
This hotel is very nice. You receive world class service, however, you receive service 20 years ago it feels like. First off, this hotel is not a great place if you are there for a vacation, this is strictly for business. I can't believe a fancy hotel in 2015 is charging $10 for WiFi service in the whole hotel per day. You pay an average of $100 for a stay here and they can't provide what a Motel 6 gives you. The bar drinks are outrageous as well, but I understand this is a classy place, but really? The rooms are fantastic, I have no complaints except for the lousy pillows. Thankfully there is 4 per bed so you can use 2 for your head. I would definitely recommend staying here if your here on a work trip, but besides that, I wouldn't recommend any vacationers staying here.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Matthew
"anniversary stay"
It was a tremendous stay for my wife and I on our anniversary. We will stay again for our next.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Great relaxing weekend"
Excellent service from the front desk, housekeeping, and concierge . Beautiful king suite and great view.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Great view, great hotel!
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Love it!"
The hotel is very nice, staff was friendly. After we told them that we were celebrating our anniversary, they sent us a plate of chocolate cake to our room, and even wrote in Happy Anniversary on the plate. We love the spa, it was very relaxing, and they wipe you down with a warm towel after the massage, it was just so heavenly.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Great Service. Very kid friendly. Great service at the pool.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Good value, near everything"
It was a good value. Breakfast is not free. But plenty of places near by. Clean beds and good sized rooms. We got free wifi after joining the Rewards program. I would not mind staying there again. We had Deluxe double beds. More like full size than queen.
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"School Ball"
We stayed here for my son's Eighth Grade Ball in one of the hotel's ballrooms. Our room was very spacious but I guess I overlooked the fact that the beds were full size and not queen. The refrigerator was also full of items to purchase and no room left for our items that we wanted to stay cool. The workout room had everything that I needed. The pool area was also nice but we didn't get a chance to enjoy it because it rained our entire stay. Overall, the price was very reasonable and I would recommend this hotel to others.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Spoiled my whole weekend"
I had so many problems in the 3 days I stayed there for my wedding very frustrating
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
jennifer
Only place I stay in Dallas
1 night trip Jun 6, 2015
"Fantastic"
Fantastic experience. Wonderful hotel!
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"What's that smell?"
Great hotel, though the lobby smelled really weird.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"FYI"
Heard a dripping water sound around toilet, but never saw any water on the floor
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Ashleigh
"First Anniversary"
My wife and I stayed here for the weekend on our first anniversary. The room was very comfortable, the hotel atmosphere was great, and the staff was amazing. Every staff member we encountered, even the piano player, greeted us with warm smiles and a helping hand with anything we needed. The concierge desk was extremely helpful with tips for the area and when they found out it was our anniversary they went above and beyond to do little things for us that made our stay absolutely wonderful. They truly cared about making our anniversary a memorable one and they knocked it out of the park!
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Nice weekend getaway"
Really enjoyed our stay. the hotel is centrally located close to Dallas and parking is free
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Shawn
"Highly recommend"
Room was beautiful, staff was friendly and ordered room service and the food was fantastic. Would definitely recommend.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Visiting family. Excellent stay.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Love this hotel!!"
The view was amazing. It was in a very nice and quiet area. The staff was so nice and the room was clean and comfy.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Tammy
"Dad's Move"
Great room and hotel. Would stay there again. I recommend they either provide a mat for the tub/shower or add some non-skid to bottom of tub.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Overall nice hotel, on the older side. I prefer something more modern. Also our bathtub did not drain.
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Solo Getaway"
I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was very helpful and polite. I will go back again. Room service was fresh, hot and on time. Everything was great.
2 night trip May 16, 2015
Debra
"Amazing hotel & staff!"
This was an amazing stay!! The staff went above and beyond!! Highly recommended!!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Parking Garage "defects" at the Omni Hotel!"
Overall we had a nice Family visit in Dallas at your Hotel. We were very disappointed about the issue of our Ford-F-350 Pick-Up truck fitting under the entry level with over 1" roof clearance, but when we went up to the Roof to park the top of our truck roof hit the concrete support beam and damaged our truck. You need to "POST" a sign at ground level at the entry to your parking garage that "this area" is NOT the lowest clearance in the parking garage!!! Very disappointed that this damage took place after we checked the truck clrarance at ground level entry....
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
"The perfect getaway for any occasion"
It was a very relaxing and enjoyable getaway. I will definately stay again.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Deborah
"Nice but really musty smelling"
We have stayed at the Omni several times over the years, it is always clean and comfortable, which are the biggest things to me, the hotel had a overall musty smell in the air that was very uncomfortable and it took away from the niceness we were use too, the front glass doors were horribly dirty but other than that 2 thumbs up
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"I'll stay there again"
Everything was excellent.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Matthew
"Omni Review"
Hotel was nice with a very friendly staff. I would recommend that you stay at this hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Jery
"Not as I expected!"
Dirty bathroom on arrival. Last occupant's contacts in the bathroom floor. Short hairs on the tile tub walls. Asked for housekeeping 3x before they arrived at midnight. No lighting in the attached parking garage. No security monitoring the parking garage. Worst Amaretto Sour at the bar I've ever had and it was $9. Beautiful room and beautiful view.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Elesa
"great place to stay"
Everyone was very nice and professional.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Lynn
"DSO weekend"
It was a weekend getaway and the location, landscaping, grounds, room,restaurants, and price made it a great value. I/we will be back, booking another reservation now.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Jack
"Service not what I expected"
I ordered ahead for wine and choc. in room, not there. Called about it, no one knew or seemed to care. Lots of construction on our floor, loud and vey hot.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015