All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
221 Las Colinas Blvd E, Irving, TX, 75039, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Omni in August"
It was great! Relaxing and luxurious.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Patty
"It's all good!"
We love the Omni. This was our second stay and I know there will be a 3rd. There is no negative to report. By the way, there is a 5-star spa!
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Pat
"Amazing Stay!!"
Booked for 3 nights on Hotels.com with an unbelievable low rate. Beautiful view and couldn't ask for a better atmosphere.
3 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
Rich
"Best birthday weekend ever!!!!"
From the moment I called the hotel prior to checking in. I was greeted and treated like a king. Mack and Nicole made my stay fabulous. I had some very special requests and they were handled perfectly. The value of the suite was awesome 125 with tax for a 700+ square foot suite with views of downtown and a patio to boot. This is the gem of Dallas. I stay in Hotels 250 days out of the year and this was one of my top 5 weekend getaways ever. I highly recommend this Hotel.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
kevin
"Boring Luxurious Hotel"
Stayed here for three nights. Hotel is nice and very luxurious. Only problem that I did not like is that you have to pay for wifi 9.95 per night. And they will hold a deposit of 50 per night with was really inconvenient. I would say overall if u want to spend tons of money stay here. Not much going on its placed in a boring neighborhood. Will not stay here again. All your paying for really is a bed and an unreasonable price. I rather would stay at a motel 6 or something. Not what I expected. Anyways would recommend and Embassy or a Hilton. Well at least wifi is free!!!
3 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Christian
"Amazing"
Loved it
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Felicia
"Excellent overall, for either couples or families."
It is an excellent hotel. Very comfortable and reasonably priced for the quality.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
We did a weekend get away,,,very nice, clean and attentive staff.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Relaxing and refreshing"
Front counter staff were friendly and courteous. Hotel room (suite) was spacious and bed was very comfortable. Great location, quiet and close to the highway with restaurants a short drive away. Great lobby, pianist played each afternoon and canal behind hotel was romantic setting. Doorman were friendly and entrance to hotel was cool and inviting. Would stay again.
Keith
Everything was great other than I paid for the suit and got no microwave also the parking garage was very tight and my last night my truck got keyed on the hood they said they have camera but it doesn't record,yes I would stay again but use a taxi
"OMNI EXCELLENCE"
STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL.
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
RICK
"Rest and Relaxation"
The stay was wonderful up until check out. The room and grounds were fabulous. The neighborhood was great and the beds were the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in! Overall the stay was a great experience and I will return. However, my card was over charged several times which left me with little to nothing to return home. Mistakes happen so i'll charge it to human error, but I will definitely deal in cash the next time.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Dimetra
The hotel is very nice and the staff is very professional and attentive. Our stay was for the most part pleasant. We had 2 minor issues, one with the room key not working and another with a false claim that we were smoking in the room. Both were handled quickly. The area immediately around the hotel is mostly business, but a few exits down there are a lot of restaurants and stores.
Isaac
We had a great stay at the Omni at Las Colinas. The only downfall was not enough parking on site, but there is a structure across the street that is free on the weekends. The room itself was clean and very comfortable. We would definitely stay here again. Hopefully next time we go, we'll be able to check out the pool and fitness area; we just didn't have the time this trip. Oh, and their spa, the Mokara, is great too!!! I had a wonderful 80min Sweedish massage.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Excellent hotel for AdvoCare Success School"
I stayed for a business trip. 3 nights of an absolutely perfect stay. I had a mistake made with my reservation and hotels.com immediately took care of it with the hotel. The staff was what really stood out to me. I stayed here to save a little money and felt like I was treated at a 5 star hotel. This will be my go to hotel in Dallas from now on.
4 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
Kozlowski
Excellent hotel, exceptional staff...will definitely return
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
"Two thumbs up and a smile"
Absolutely gorgeous location very friendly staff opening doors nice bedding family loved it close to everything
Corin
"Birthday Surprise"
The hotel and staff was wonderful. The one problem was the air conditioner in the room worked poorly.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
"Fabulous Hotel"
Only in for 2 days, but wonderful place to stay! Will be back!
Great hotel!
3 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
"really nice hotel"
rooms were spacious will be back when going to dallas
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Marcella
Everything was good except for my air conditioner. It was loud Ave didn't get as cool as I wanted.
latheisheia
No complaints. Iwould recommend to family and friends
1 night trip Aug 8, 2015
candra
"Great hotel!!"
Love this hotel!!
"Amazingly beautiful"
Hotel was very neat and had a beautiful view from the room.
Henry
They need to lock the exterior doors.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2015
"Quick trip weekend"
Very comfortable!
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"A Customer for Life"
We celebrated my wife's 45th Birthday!! Initially some of the things that I requested to be in the room upon arrival were not there,however they did make it right. Overall, a beautiful weekend. We were married at this location and we come here at least twice a year. The service is always on POINT!!! I've stayed at many four and five star hotels, including other Omni hotels,however I have yet to find any that can top the exceptional service that we receive from the Omni Mandalay on every visit
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Well kept hotel and very nice ."
Very nice rooms , not well insulated could hear people in other rooms.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"SIX FLAGS GET AWAY!"
Overall I'd say it was fairly priced for as nice as it was! My only complaint would be the ice machine by our room was so loud, I honestly thought someone was trying to get into the room! But other than that it was perfect. Great view, great comfort, TV was decent sized, AC worked well, room smelt clean too. Nice neighborhood with great restaurants minutes away! If you like to have a fridge or microwave in your room don't book the delux room! Definitely will be staying again!
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Jeremy
"great stay but disappointed afterword"
I had no complaint about my stay what so ever. Clean room, friendly staff, amazing view everything was I was hoped. But when I checked my credit card account two days later, I found out that they double charged me for the stay. I prepaid full amount on here, hotels.com at the time of booking. This is like 3rd billing mistakes by Omni hotels that I ever stayed. I'm so turned off by this. It kinda ruins the whole experience... I guess I shouldn't prepaid my stay anymore? I don't know. I hope they will train whoever in charge of billing better.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Simply Amazing.....Breathtakinly Beautiful!!"
Excellent customer care....Wow Factor....loved it...
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
"Great getaway weekend"
Getaway weekend with the wife. Nice touch with chocolate covered strawberries and champagne on the house. Great restaurant and hotel bar onsite! Food was very very good at their downstairs restaurant.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Robby
"Romantic Getaway"
I completely loved this hotel! Everything about it is perfect, I would definitely come back here and recommend it to everyone.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Areli
"Wonderful stay, will be my go to spot on the area"
Suite had fabulous view and was in immaculate condition. I booked last minute and they didn't have room ready so they sent me to lounge area and comped our drinks. It only took them 5min or so but they still made sure we were comfortable and in no way inconvenienced.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Shena
"City Oasis"
Great getaway weekend. The only problem is that we forgot that we left an expensive bottle of wine unopened in the room. We remembered the next morning and called. No one remembers seeing any wine!
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Wonderful Place to stay for Relaxation"
Will definitely stay again! My husband brought me here to celebrate my birthday, and the flowers and special Birthday Card from the hotel made me feel extra special, and the massage was Excellent! I couldn't ask for a better place to stay!
2 night trip Jul 24, 2015
Kimberly Metcalf
Had a nice lunch on the patio. We were going to the pool but was too much in the sun. The shade places were taken.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Curtis
"Luxury style"
Great professional service
4 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Danny
"Great stay at the Onmi!"
we had a wonderful weekend at the Onmi! Great value. Awesome pool and restaurant
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Wonderful hotel, beautiful setting on Lake Carrollyn. Centrally located, we could easily get to Grapevine, Ft Worth and Dallas
3 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
Tracey
"Family trip"
our stay was fantastic!! From checking in with Mark to the beautiful pool. The ground are just wonderful. Everyone was very helpful and friendly.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Crystal
"Beautiful location and superior service"
Very pleasant and helpful staff. The property is beautiful. Only regret is that we only could stay one night. Very comfortable beds and quiet room. Excellent restaurants nearby.
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Alice
My family and I traveled to Texas for family. The hotel stay was very pleasant. I loved the room and how spacious it was. My family and I would stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
bridget
"Honeymoon stay"
The view was amazing and we liked the chocolate covered strawberries. We enjoyed the stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Great experience! Everything ran smoothly from start to finish. l love all the nooks inside and out where you can hangout.Looking forward to our next visit.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
laura
"Amazing Experience!"
Every single employee we encountered was the best employee I've encountered, including the shuttle drivers! They were extremely professional, but also personal when we talked to them. Your training at that hotel is amazing. It felt like a Four Seasons, without the price tag. The hotel itself was beautiful as well. We enjoyed the pianist in the lobby!
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
"Excellent hotel. I would visit again."
The Omni Mandalay is a beautiful hotel The staff were friendly and helpful. The man who checked us in asked what brought us to the hotel, and I told him my daughter had just turned 14 and we were celebrating with a girls weekend. After returning from a day out and about in Dallas, I stopped to ask about check out times. The same man who checked us in was there again. About 10 minutes later, a slice of birthday cake was delivered to our room for my daughter. I didn't expect them to take an extra $100 from my account for "incidentals", but in the end, we used it for room service which was pricey but very good. Stay away from the little snack box that is left in your room. The snickers I ate ended up costing me $4 and change.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Mixing business travel with family and pet"
I was there on business but my husband and Sharpei went with me. Hotel is super pet friendly
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Mary K
"Omni has it all!"
This was an overnight stay in Dallas and we couldn't have been more pleased. The hotel is absolutley gorgeous! The staff was courteous and attentive from the moment we arrived. The room was exquisite and roomy with a beautiful view. The pool was immaculate with cabanas and complimentary towels -- perfect for a night swim with the kids after dinner. We had dinner on the restaurant's patio, which overlooks the lake. The food was amazing and our waiter was friendly and knowledgable. Highly recommend. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Dallas. Omni has it all!
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015