All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America

Delicious food
  • Bar and Beverages
    Standard bar
"Beautiful Hotel"
the hotel was very nice, room was clean and cozy
1 night romance trip Apr 8, 2016
Mari
"A wonderful midpoint location"
My 8 yr old son and I went to Dallas for WrestleMania. I wanted to be at a halfway point for the big event on Sunday and downtown for everything else that would be going on. This location was perfect. I upgraded to a Suite and the room was very spacious and comfortable. I will definitely stay at the Omni Mandalay for future Dallas visits.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
Tara
Everything about this hotel was perfect except the beds they were so comfortable but me and my husband ended up sleeping in separate beds each of us with one of our kids because the beds were on the small side
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2016
Joshua
"Happy camper"
Love this hotel.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2016
It was quite.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
"Overall it was good but...."
Everything was great the only reason I gave it 5 stars was because we did enjoy our stay there but something that we would never think a hotel this nice would have was the sodas in our room they have in the fridge were expired since September 2015 and August 2015! I had realized it when it did not taste good so I checked the date underneath. It did upset me cause the snacks and beverages in the room are not free and you don't expect this at all. I did let them know and we weren't charge for them. So it makes me think if the employees there even check the items they have there for the hotel guests. Just make sure you always check expiration dates.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2016
"Quiet older stay."
Thermostat didnt work well. Everything costs extra so we avoided extras. Windows dont open for fresh air. Walls are thin and everyone hears each other. Very nice othèwise. Good for some things but not others.
2 night romance trip Mar 18, 2016
"Spring Break weekend in Dallas"
This stay was just after a couple of days at Great Wolf Lodge, so very different atmospheres going from kids paradise to refined sophistication. Beautiful hotel, friendly staff, delicious food in the restaurant. We didn't check out the pool as we were done with that activity. Location was good because it wasn't too far to downtown or too far to other venues.
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2016
Tracey
"A good place if you want peace and quiet."
We arrived very late, almost to midnight and were very hungry from the long road trip. Didn't realize the neighborhood is dead and lacking of fast food joint/restaurants nearby. Called the front desk and his only suggestion is Domino's Pizza which delivers. We go with the Domino's as we don't really want to be out and driving looking for food after driving for 5 hours straight. No good for location! Room wise, I love it.. It's roomy and spacious, however the windows are so dirty. Would have been a good view minus the dirt. The bathroom are nice too, probably heated marble floor? Coffee mugs are dirty and not wash at all. I hated the parking area. I wish they have an air bridge. It was freezing and breezy when we arrived, really bummed out. If I had known, I wouldn't stay there.
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2016
Diana
"Flores Family"
Excellent! Disappointed we missed the piano player as this is one of our highlights at this hotel as we arrived too late at the hotel. Typically he performs "Theme from Charlie Brown" for our children. When in Dallas we stay at the Omni. Excellent service and attention to detail.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2016
Ricky
Hotel is a little older but well maintained. There was a couple of large meetings which we hadn't counted on but everything worked well. The public areas were a little over air conditioned as was the downstairs bar, which was very loud. Food service was very good.
4 night family trip Mar 3, 2016
The room was clean but when you enter the lobby there is a smell and it also is in the hallways. The staff was great.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2016
Victor
"Excellent Hotel"
We were celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary and needed a get away. So glad we chose this hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2016
Marcus
It's was Amazing!!! The staff was great & I would suggest this hotel to my family & friends
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
Jamie
Loved it!!!!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
Telidia
"Amazing!"
Beautiful place, convenient parking, great room service, the view was amazing! Everyone who worked there was super helpful and courteous! Will definitely be staying here again!
2 night trip Feb 12, 2016
Josh Hoadley
"OMNI MANDALAY - GREAT HOTEL"
THIS WAS A WEEKEND GETAWAY TO VISIT FAMILY. THE OMNI MANDALAY IS OUR "GO TO" HOTEL WHEN WE'RE IN THE IRVING AREA.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2016
"Customer Service"
The best customer service! I couldn't believe how friendly and helpful everyone was. I really enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2016
Tamara
Everything was great but the pillow were a bit soft
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
Great location near our client. The hotel is huge and offered a great breakfast.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2015
"Great room, great hotel, & outstanding staff"
The hotel was great, and the staff was exceptional. We absolutely loved the view & the comfortable bed. It would have been nice to have a microwave in the room for convenience. Also, the ceiling inside of the bathroom was badly damaged. However, overall the room was great!!
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
Brandon
"Great Stay!"
Beautiful suite and a very comfortable stay. The payment from Hotels.com didn't go through by the time we'd arrived but they were very accommodating and got us a room immediately.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
"Thank You"
Overall everything was great, very nice and relaxing. Thank you!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
maya
"Perfect stay"
Great hotel
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"Overrated"
Impressive lobby, unclean room, bathroom in poor shape, no lock on bathroom door, carpet untidy. Staff was very polite.
Other trip Jan 1, 2016
"Holiday family reunion"
We stayed at this hotel for a holiday family reunion and it was the perfect place to make everyone of all ages comfortable and content. The room was spacious, the restaurant could accommodate a large group, the bar with pool table was a great place for guys to hang out and watch football. We will most definitely be back!
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Janet
"Will certainly stay again"
We checked in and realized we needed a bit more room for the kids. They upgraded us for free, to a small suite. Probably because they ran out of kids welcome packs. We have 4 kids, and they only had 1 pack left. We had a great stay. Staff was great. Rooms are older but it has charm and elegance
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
JACOB
"Great hotel with ambience"
We were upgraded to the parlor suite and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel was well decorated and conveniently located. The staff were friendly and always willing to assist. Thank you very much OM, especially to Sydney for the upgrade. Ismail and Zareen
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Mohammed
"Great place to unwind!"
Loved the room with the balcony.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
"Omni Las Colinas"
Great hotel for our trip. Staff was very friendly and ready to serve.
2 night business trip Dec 18, 2015
Matthew
"9 he stay"
We came, we slept, we left. Worked for us!
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
"a great hotel with a dirty room"
The hotel is excellent but the room was filty
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2015
Dr Ralph
"Boys game"
Friendly and helpful staff! Just ask!
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Brad
"Good Hotel"
Was a good stay. Great shower! Small room
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
always great
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"Awesome Place"
it was very cozy... yet expensive. But I loved the plush bathrobes
1 night trip Nov 10, 2015
Monnie Carter
"Very Satisfied"
Very rewarding and comfortable. A nice quiet getaway from it all!
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Tiffany
"Excellent Stay"
This was our first time to stay here and we will definitely be back.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Nicole
"Overall Pretty Great"
The hotel is fantastic except for a missed detail and a walk from the parking garage that does not have an elevator. The missed detail was the coffee in the room I am sure is good, but I was unable to drink it do to there was nothing to stir the coffee. The staff was great and very pleasant, everyone acknowledged you as you encountered them. The view from the 19th floor balcony in the room was spectacular.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
Gregory
"The best!"
Had a wonderful stay at the omni!
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
"Love this Hotel"
Stay was great as usual, but the room was a bit dated. Needs some redo. The staff was absolutely the best.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
ginna
"great place"
great place to relax and have fun clean and room are excellent!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"Weekend to remember"
Weekend to Remember Conference and the hotel was wonderful... very accommodating staff.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
I was here for business, but my husband came along. It was his birthday, and I asked if they could do something special. Room service delivered a big slice of chocolate cake with ice cream and Happy Birthday written on the plate in chocolate. What a nice surprise!
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2015
Mary Beth
"Great stay, exceeded expectations!"
Friendly staff, great view, clean rooms! Great choice, would stay here again.
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
Brent
"Cowboys trip."
Omg!! The beds were soooo comfortable. The staff was great and accomodating. The room was very clean. Was a lot to do within a short distance too.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
billy
"Reunion of the "OFABASS" motorcycle group!"
We love the area, brings back memories. Enjoyed meeting our friends in such a great place!!
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
Bert
"One Nighter"
Most everything went well. The only flaw was that my luggage was not brought up to my room and I had to call service to bring up my luggage. They responded immediately and brought them up. And everything was perfect from them on. This is a beautiful hotel. I went out for dinner, but at breakfast at the hotel. The best breakfast buffet I have been to. This was just a one night stay.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
"GREAT place......"
It was very relaxing... in very short words.... its hard to please me ...... I WAS 100% A SATISFIED!
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
Ellis
"Almost Perfect"
Love the room except for the geckos in my room.
2 night trip Oct 1, 2015