All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
221 Las Colinas Blvd E, Irving, TX, 75039, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Wonderful bed and pillows. I hate those little square pillows that so many hotels use. I loved having a real size pillow with adequate firmness.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"more facilities to family with kids"
Good but more ameneties at room to family with kids
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
ISA
I initially enjoyed the stay so much that I tried to extend it. The staff had been great and the room was very comfortable. However, the experience with the person handling reservations was neither pleasant nor constructive, so I did not extend. On an unrelated note, the food and beverage service in the lobby, where I could not find a cafe or bar, could use some reconfiguration or clearer signage.
1 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
"Memorable dream come true experience"
Perfect
1 night trip Sep 3, 2015
Really enjoyed the service and the room. It was a very nice relaxing stay.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Malinda
"just okay for an Omni"
Leaky plumbing and a/c rattled very loudly, menu already filled in by previous guest so didn't bother ordering breakfast...otherwise and overall the room was decent with a view. Reported the issues so hopefully they have been fixed. I was on a business trip and far too busy to deal with it. Very surprised to find an Omni in this condition.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2015
"Excellent Spa Hotel Get Away"
Excellent get away Spa massage and wrap was wonderful. Also poolside steel band on the lake was lovely.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2015
I've stayed in many hotels visiting the U.S. and the Omni brand is at the top of my list. Extremely clean and a knowledgeable staff
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"Dingy Old Shower"
The shower was very dirty and in poor condition. We left at 6:00AM, couldn't wait to get home to shower. Will never stay there again!!
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Carlos
"2015 August Road Trip"
Hotel staff extremely courteous and friendly.
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
"Five star hotel for three star price"
Excellent room with great view and lots of space and a bidet! Definitely a five star experience at a three star price. We had a great romantics getaway and felt like we were outside the city while still around Dallas.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Omni in August"
It was great! Relaxing and luxurious.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Patty
"It's all good!"
We love the Omni. This was our second stay and I know there will be a 3rd. There is no negative to report. By the way, there is a 5-star spa!
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Pat
"Amazing Stay!!"
Booked for 3 nights on Hotels.com with an unbelievable low rate. Beautiful view and couldn't ask for a better atmosphere.
3 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
Rich
"Best birthday weekend ever!!!!"
From the moment I called the hotel prior to checking in. I was greeted and treated like a king. Mack and Nicole made my stay fabulous. I had some very special requests and they were handled perfectly. The value of the suite was awesome 125 with tax for a 700+ square foot suite with views of downtown and a patio to boot. This is the gem of Dallas. I stay in Hotels 250 days out of the year and this was one of my top 5 weekend getaways ever. I highly recommend this Hotel.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
kevin
"Boring Luxurious Hotel"
Stayed here for three nights. Hotel is nice and very luxurious. Only problem that I did not like is that you have to pay for wifi 9.95 per night. And they will hold a deposit of 50 per night with was really inconvenient. I would say overall if u want to spend tons of money stay here. Not much going on its placed in a boring neighborhood. Will not stay here again. All your paying for really is a bed and an unreasonable price. I rather would stay at a motel 6 or something. Not what I expected. Anyways would recommend and Embassy or a Hilton. Well at least wifi is free!!!
3 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Christian
"Amazing"
Loved it
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Felicia
"old hotel, food awful,"
We checked in thinking Omni, oh boy. Oh boy all right. Room hardly had any outlets for electronics. Paint peeling on baseboard. Food awful. We both got sick eating there. A real disappointment. Pool so shallow could hardly do laps. Will be staying elsewhere.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
joanne
Room was nice and clean. We were only there for a 4 hours on our night before our flight out for our honeymoon. They let us park our car for free in their garage and the staff helped check the weight of our luggage.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Excellent overall, for either couples or families."
It is an excellent hotel. Very comfortable and reasonably priced for the quality.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
We did a weekend get away,,,very nice, clean and attentive staff.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Relaxing and refreshing"
Front counter staff were friendly and courteous. Hotel room (suite) was spacious and bed was very comfortable. Great location, quiet and close to the highway with restaurants a short drive away. Great lobby, pianist played each afternoon and canal behind hotel was romantic setting. Doorman were friendly and entrance to hotel was cool and inviting. Would stay again.
Keith
Everything was great other than I paid for the suit and got no microwave also the parking garage was very tight and my last night my truck got keyed on the hood they said they have camera but it doesn't record,yes I would stay again but use a taxi
"OMNI EXCELLENCE"
STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL.
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
RICK
"Rest and Relaxation"
The stay was wonderful up until check out. The room and grounds were fabulous. The neighborhood was great and the beds were the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in! Overall the stay was a great experience and I will return. However, my card was over charged several times which left me with little to nothing to return home. Mistakes happen so i'll charge it to human error, but I will definitely deal in cash the next time.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Dimetra
The hotel is very nice and the staff is very professional and attentive. Our stay was for the most part pleasant. We had 2 minor issues, one with the room key not working and another with a false claim that we were smoking in the room. Both were handled quickly. The area immediately around the hotel is mostly business, but a few exits down there are a lot of restaurants and stores.
Isaac
We had a great stay at the Omni at Las Colinas. The only downfall was not enough parking on site, but there is a structure across the street that is free on the weekends. The room itself was clean and very comfortable. We would definitely stay here again. Hopefully next time we go, we'll be able to check out the pool and fitness area; we just didn't have the time this trip. Oh, and their spa, the Mokara, is great too!!! I had a wonderful 80min Sweedish massage.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Great, clean, beautiful hotel"
Everything was good except for one hiccup in the room service. They served us raw shrimp in the shrimp cocktail. I had to send it back and they gave me a free desert. Would have liked to have seen more done but the hotel was very nice
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
Blake
"Excellent hotel for AdvoCare Success School"
I stayed for a business trip. 3 nights of an absolutely perfect stay. I had a mistake made with my reservation and hotels.com immediately took care of it with the hotel. The staff was what really stood out to me. I stayed here to save a little money and felt like I was treated at a 5 star hotel. This will be my go to hotel in Dallas from now on.
4 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
Kozlowski
Excellent hotel, exceptional staff...will definitely return
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
"Two thumbs up and a smile"
Absolutely gorgeous location very friendly staff opening doors nice bedding family loved it close to everything
Corin
"Birthday Surprise"
The hotel and staff was wonderful. The one problem was the air conditioner in the room worked poorly.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
"Fabulous Hotel"
Only in for 2 days, but wonderful place to stay! Will be back!
Great hotel!
3 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
"really nice hotel"
rooms were spacious will be back when going to dallas
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Marcella
Everything was good except for my air conditioner. It was loud Ave didn't get as cool as I wanted.
latheisheia
No complaints. Iwould recommend to family and friends
1 night trip Aug 8, 2015
candra
"Great hotel!!"
Love this hotel!!
"Amazingly beautiful"
Hotel was very neat and had a beautiful view from the room.
Henry
They need to lock the exterior doors.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2015
"Really nice hotel"
Everything was impressive...really clean and professional
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Quick trip weekend"
Very comfortable!
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
I ENJOYED STAYING IN THE SUITE. IT WAS NICE, HHHUUUUUGGGEEEE. ALL THE STAFF WERE NICE, MY EXPERIENCE WE PRETTY AWESOME
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"A Customer for Life"
We celebrated my wife's 45th Birthday!! Initially some of the things that I requested to be in the room upon arrival were not there,however they did make it right. Overall, a beautiful weekend. We were married at this location and we come here at least twice a year. The service is always on POINT!!! I've stayed at many four and five star hotels, including other Omni hotels,however I have yet to find any that can top the exceptional service that we receive from the Omni Mandalay on every visit
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Well kept hotel and very nice ."
Very nice rooms , not well insulated could hear people in other rooms.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"SIX FLAGS GET AWAY!"
Overall I'd say it was fairly priced for as nice as it was! My only complaint would be the ice machine by our room was so loud, I honestly thought someone was trying to get into the room! But other than that it was perfect. Great view, great comfort, TV was decent sized, AC worked well, room smelt clean too. Nice neighborhood with great restaurants minutes away! If you like to have a fridge or microwave in your room don't book the delux room! Definitely will be staying again!
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Jeremy
"great stay but disappointed afterword"
I had no complaint about my stay what so ever. Clean room, friendly staff, amazing view everything was I was hoped. But when I checked my credit card account two days later, I found out that they double charged me for the stay. I prepaid full amount on here, hotels.com at the time of booking. This is like 3rd billing mistakes by Omni hotels that I ever stayed. I'm so turned off by this. It kinda ruins the whole experience... I guess I shouldn't prepaid my stay anymore? I don't know. I hope they will train whoever in charge of billing better.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Simply Amazing.....Breathtakinly Beautiful!!"
Excellent customer care....Wow Factor....loved it...
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
"Great hotel in irving, tx!"
It was a great experience. My boyfriend and I had a great time there for his birthday celebration.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Temp
"Great getaway weekend"
Getaway weekend with the wife. Nice touch with chocolate covered strawberries and champagne on the house. Great restaurant and hotel bar onsite! Food was very very good at their downstairs restaurant.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015