All hotels in Kowloon, Hong Kong
348 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Novotel on Nathan Road, Hong Kong"
Hotel is centeally located, with easy access to public transport. Rooms were clean and bathrooms were well kept. I would recommend this for the money.
Response by Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hong Kong
Dear Guest, Thank you for the delightful review. We’re pleased to hear that the location, rooms and prices exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your next Hong Kong visit and being of service to you once again. Kind regards, The Management Team
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Location is excellent"
This hotel is nicely located at the shopping area, within walking distance to Jordan MTR. The lobby is equipped with a number of Mac computers for guest. Room is clean and comfortable. We like to stay in this hotel. The only thing to remember is the entrance to this hotel is not at Nathan's Road. We missed it and need to take taxi to go from MTR station..
Response by Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hong Kong
Dear Guest, Thank you taking the time to post a feedback. We’re very pleased to hear that the location satisfied your needs and your stay was a pleasant one. The hotel is situated on Nathan Road, the main entrance is on Saigon Street, approx 10-15 metres from Nathan Road. We look forward to your next Hong Kong visit and being of service to you once again. Kind regards, The Management Team
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2014
Andy
"close to all must see sights"
very good. and an upgrade from my room to an suite.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2014
wong
"good location...."
Location is excellent just opposite the temple street night market and just 5 mins walk to the jordan train station. This is my 3rd stay at this hotel. But the staff friendliness hasnt improved one bit but location is perfect....
Response by Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hong Kong
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post a feedback. Please rest assured that further training on customer service will be reinforced. Once again, thank you for your continuous support. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next Hong Kong visit and being of service to you once again. Kind regards, The Management Team
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"Excellent location. Easy to get to. Great staff!!!"
We were very pleased with our stay, very comfortable.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Gigi
"No heat in lobby and restaurant"
The staff were curt (bordering on rude) and largely unfriendly on arrival. The hotel either had a malfunction in the heating system or simply was too cheap to turn it on - either way the hotel was frigid in the lobby and restaurant - I had to wear an overcoat to warmed my hands over the bread toasting machine to take the chill away. The room was clean but a the toilet stuck after flushing and there was a moldy odor in the room (12th floor) - I would think twice about staying at this hotel again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"Decent Hotel, some staff has poor attitude"
The hotel was about what I expected--good location, but small room. Room was a little dirty at first but not too bad. The real problem was the staff, particularly the concierge. As we checked out we asked him for directions to the shuttle bus to the airport train. His attitude was very condescending and rude and it turns out that his directions were totally wrong--we almost missed our flight as a result.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
"Nice room but must pay for wifi"
Charging for wifi is so 2003. I try hard to avoid all hotels that charge for wifi.
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2013
"Great hotel!"
Excellent location, high-tech rooms, we really enjoyed our stay, many thanks!
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2013
Ilkka Hänninen
"Close to Jordan MTR"
Chose this hotel because it is centrally located in Tsim Sha Tsui area but not as expensive as those closer to the waterfront. Within walking distance of all shopping in area including Jade and Temple street markets. Also, 5 minutes or less walk to Jordan MTR station from where you can get to anywhere in HK. I used it to sight see the city and get to the HK China ferry terminal. Also, very important to me is that I booked a non-smoking room and I got one whereas some other reviewers complained that did not. There a more non-smoking areas and rooms in HK now because they passed a law prohibiting smoking in more areas.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Wendell
"Convinient"
Good hotel in the heart of the city. Free internet in the lobby.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Ariel
Very lovely staff and an especially attentive concierge. I would love to stay there again
6 night trip Sep 17, 2013
Joyce reed
"good location. close to MTR"
hotel was decent. comfortable and clean. the service in the bar area was terrible. very, very slow. nobody really seemed to care. even with few tables and 3 people working, i had to basically get up and go to the bar to order anything. no one stopped at the table to ask if i needed anything. it was really quite strange.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
Great hotel with excellent service and convenient location. Getting to the hotel was easy and we took a bus from the airport straight to the hotel in about 35 minutes. The service, staff and hotel rooms were great. Would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.
6 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
"nice hotel internet not great"
Nice hotel but internet free only in 20 min increments in lobby. That will affect my decision to stay again. Add 130 HK per day to room rate price if internet in the room is important to you.
3 night business trip Sep 6, 2013
rebecca
"My comfortable hotel in hongkong"
Everything is perfect .. I feel always in this hotel that I'm very relax and comfortable I enjoy staying that very much Very clean hotel .. Big room .. Big bed .. Very good toilet All the staff are very friendly -- and smily
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
mohamed
"Disappointing!!!"
I have stayed in this hotel before. This time I paid more and tried the executive room. However, I saw no big difference at all. The room was equally small and enjoyed no extra luxuries. The lounge on the 15th floor is pathetic. It will be worthwhile only when you are paying at a base rate.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Close to subway station & taxis were available"
Spent 4 nights at this hotel. Good location for access to subway or taxis to get to major attractions. Not much western stuff near the hotel. Nearby restaurant options were mostly Chinese. But with subway and some walking we found western places to eat and walked down to the waterfront.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"Very nice hotel and great location."
The hotel room is very clean and have comfortable bedding. The room and bathroom are good sizes (consider this is Hong Kong). Bathroom is very clean too. Staff is very helpful and polite. I was happy with this hotel.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Jean
"What I expected"
Nice location near temple street and MTR. Clean modern rooms for a reasonable price. Good wifi in public areas. Good size gym for hong kong. Will return.
5 night business trip Jul 5, 2013
Ed
"Hotel very central"
We enjoyed our stay at the hotel because it was central the staff were courteous and helpful.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Good, but I unfortunately was on my own, instead of on business, so had to pay the overpriced internet fees...... but I love the neighbor hood, everything good about "local" Hong Kong,indoor and outdoor Chinese food, Temple market, laundry, convenient 7-11, indian, thai, filipino food, Jordan MTR station nearby , underpass to west side of Nathan road right there, all without the horrible "swimming against the tide of humanity" that makes cheek-to-jowl places like Mongkok so miserable. Macs in lobby.
4 night trip Jun 13, 2013
gregory
"Convenient location"
Overall a pleasant hotel but could be better if it had free wi fi in room
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
"A bit if a of disappointment..."
this is a popular downtown hotel (Kowloon side), located on Nathan Road... close to Jordan MTR, and adjoining street with the infamous Temple Street, where you can find some of the most famous seafood restaurant, congee restaurant, Indian curry restaurant, and to finish off the night, Tong seu (typical Chinese dessert with water)... the bathroom was small, but the room spacy enough by Hong Kong standard...
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
newlook
Good location on Nathan Rd. convenient to lots of restaurants and shopping. Great breakfast and staff was very pleasant.
3 night trip Apr 30, 2013
Centrally located good price
3 night trip Apr 28, 2013
"ok , ok ,ok"
Central, Yes central . next to the night market (food,electronics,etc) .
Other trip May 1, 2013
Alejandro
"good hotel"
Perfect location, however breakfast quite expensive almost $30. Gym is okay nuthing great they need to add more equipments..
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
Ishak
"Rooms are too small."
The hotel is in a very good location and is a nice one. The only drawback is that the rooms and bathrooms in them are extremely small (not even a nightstand next to the bed). Other than that the hotel is good. For the same price I´ve found better options in Honk Kong before. Restaurant was OK. Didn´t try the spa, but seemed to be very good.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
"Great place to stay at a fair price"
It has a great location and all facilities are in excellent shape.
Other trip Mar 15, 2013
EmilioH
"Convenient location"
Great hotel in the heart of Kowloon. It's close to all the main places on Nathan road and despite being in a busy area, it is a quiet place. The staff are polite and helptful
3 night romance trip Jan 20, 2013
"Not bad.."
Pleasant enough, would have no problem staying here again. Room was small, but somewhat to be expected. Location is not bad, just recognize you are a subway stop or two away from most places you will want to be.
Other trip Feb 10, 2013
Doug
"The Place To Stay for Shopping and Sightseeing"
Great location for shopping and sightseeing! Rooms are very clean and comfortable, also hallways and elevators. Staff is friendly and helpful. BEds are comfortble, great showers! Would have been great to have food available more hours of the day in cafe or cafeteria.
Other trip Jan 27, 2013
TIllie
It was super easy to get around from Novotel. It was within walking distance to a great night market and restaurants. The room was clean and modern. There isn't much of a view from the room, but we didn't spend much time in there except to sleep. The downstairs bar is really nice. They have a great happy hour special where drinks are 2 for 1. They have trays of snacks for the tables, too. The service was EXCELLENT! Check in and out was by far, the easiest and fastest of anyplace we stayed in Asia. I really appreciated that. We came from the hotel and it was really easy to get to Novotel. We took the train and then a local bus takes you to a stop just a couple blocks from the hotel. When we left, we walked down a couple blocks and got on the airport express. The bus was large and really nice. It dropped us off at the door of the train station. I was really happy that we chose Novotel for our short Hong Kong stint. It's convenient to lots of restaurants and shopping and easy to get to!
2 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2012
"Personal Service needs work"
This hotel is well located and accessible to the subway. rooms are well appointed - if a little crowded. My biggest issue was the service was not the usual standard I expect when I am working in Asia. Examples are - arriving late and having to drag bags in from the taxi, not having bags delivered to the room, having used dishes sitting on the table at breakfast and wait staff too busy chatting to pick them up, being ignored while sitting in the bar area waiting for service. For me these are the things that will bring me back
3 night trip Nov 7, 2012
Raylz
"Wonderful hotel. Great price. Great location."
Service was great. Rooms clean. Everything very professional. Great location. Near shopping and night markets. Rooms could be bigger but overall, I would come again.
Other trip Nov 3, 2012
Albert
Overall I was pleased with the hotel. The rooms were clean but a bit small, I've stayed in smaller though. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was just fine...clean! The modern decor was pleasant as well. The only thing would be the location, it's just slightly too far from that shopping areas I prefer to see while I'm in Hong Kong. But HK is so easy to get around this is minor. I'd definitely consider staying at the Novotel Nathan Road again.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2012

"Excellent location on Nathan Road"
Have used the Accor brand before and not been disappointed. More than happy this time. Had a premier floor room, same size room as anywhere else I believe, but lounge was a real plus.
3 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Alistair
Very comfortablw
4 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Friendly and nice staff. Clean and comfortable stay
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
kar yee
SG
"Comfortable & relaxing stay"
Comfortable & relaxing stay. Great location! Will choose this hotel again.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Mila
"Great place to stay for a short break"
We had a pleasant 4 day stay. Hotel was comfortable, good airconditioning, great location in the centre of Kowloon, pleasant staff particularly the concierge service, and food was very good. Staff were friendly and very helpful. Very good Gym, but we did miss the absence of a swimming pool. The rooms were clean, comfortable and well furnished, but rather very small room space. The internet service was fast and most importantly free.
4 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Ekwunife
"Great value for money"
Clean, confortable and cozy. This is my second time staying at the Novotel in Hong Kong and was not disappointed. It's a nice hotel, though not large and elaborate but that was fine with us. We're a family of four so the the connecting rooms were a huge plus. Very reasonably priced and location was good. Less than five mins to the train station. Wish the rooms had come with free wifi though.
Response by Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hong Kong
Dear Brendan, Thank you for returning for a second stay at the Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon. We are delighted to read that our rooms had comfortably fulfilled your accommodation needs. We hope to see you again soon. Best Regards, Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon
4 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Brendan
"Great value"
Great hotel, friendly staff, very good value for money
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Ross
NZ
"Great Hotel Ideal Location"
Great stay at Novotel. Very good location, very central. Close to train station, restaurants and night market.
6 night trip Jul 19, 2015
Very convenient to shops without paying top prices.MTR about 150 meters from hotel.A lot of small restaurants opposite the hotel or next street to it. Room is quite small but clean and comfortable.Staffs are helpful and pleasant.Wifi and internet available at the reception foyer.
Response by Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hong Kong
Dear Carlos, Thank you for sharing a review on Expedia. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the convenience close to the shopping districts and the Jordan MTR station, which is just a couple of minutes walk from our hotel. While our rooms are compact, they are the largest of the same type of hotels in the area. We appreciate the mention of our comfortable and clean rooms which are always highlighted by our guests. Thank you once again for the comments. Best Regards, Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
CARLOS
"the stay is good."
Enjoyed my stay
Response by Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hong Kong
Dear Guest, Thank you for your comment. We are pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay. Thank you once again for sharing a feedback. Best Regards, Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon
3 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
"Family Holiday"
Very enjoyable stay
Response by Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hong Kong
Dear Richard, Thanks for the posting review and we’re glad that you and your family had an enjoyable stay here. Best Regards, Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon
4 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
PH
"Very comfortable bed and great pillows"
We had booked a Superior Room with a King bed. •The check-in and check-out processes were seamless and fast. •The location of the hotel is great for accessing MTR Jordan Station. •Temple Street Night Market only a short walk away. •It is also very conveniently located if you are catching the Airport Express from the airport, as you can get off the train at Kowloon Station and then catch the K1 Free Shuttle Bus to Eaton Hotel stop. Then the walk to the Novotel hotel is only very short and easy, even with luggage. •The king bed was firm but not too hard and very comfortable. The available pillows were more than adequate and comfortable for a comfortable night of sleep. •The free WiFi available to hotel near the front desk was more than acceptable. Second, the not so positive experiences: •The room was a little on the small side and the bathroom was definitely quite small. •The wardrobe was very small and extremely awkward to access as the doors and a corner wall blocked access. Also insufficient hangers for even a short stay. •The room had no draws at all. •The shampoo/conditioner combined liquid is really damaging on the hair. •The biggest issue at the hotel was with the odour of the room when we first arrived. The room had the overwhelming fragrance of cigarette or cigar smoke. The staff offered to do a thorough cleaning of the room the next day, which thankfully, removed the offending odour with only a very slight smell lingering for the rest of that day.
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Tania
I stayed 4 nights at the Hotel on the 15th floor and found it very comfortable, friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast great variety, afternoon tea and cocktails very good value. Close to transport and can highly recommend it.
4 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015