All hotels in North London, London, England, United Kingdom
Ashley Lane, London, England, NW4 1HF, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"One night stay"
Very handy for the M1. Room comfortable if a little narrow. Service excellent Breakfast, great choice and very tasty. Plenty of parking
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Proximity to Allianz Park"
Closest hotel to Allianz Park - next time I might choose a hotel with more facilities (gym, pool etc). Nothing wrong with this hotel - was just a bit quiet.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Aiden
"A great experience."
This is truly wonderful hotel with a staff who were superb and very attentive. I cannot understand why anyone could award less than 5 'stars'. The hotel offer a free local taxi service too. How many hotels do that? My wife and I would certainly recommend Hendon Hall hotel and look forward to staying here again sometime in the future.
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
BTW
"Fantastic staff and stay"
I had a most pleasurable stay in this London based hotel. Its beautifully grand, free parking, fantastic food and wine and staff who go the extra mile for you. Only down side - thin walls. Was woken up by an amorous couple who I could have sworn were in my room. Aside from that, lovely stay. Will stay again and upgrade to a room without stud walls.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Very good"
Very good
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
Alexander
"Great staff"
Lovely hotel and best customer service from every single member of staff I dealt with. The room was small but lovely with a very luxurious feel. Only downside was slightly cold but was brought very efficent and quiet heater straight away and problem solved. Fantastic cocktails and great breakfast selection the next day. Will stay here again for definate.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Nice hotel with excellent staff"
Stayed at Hendon Hall with a large group of friends for my wife's 40th Birthday. Most of the staff were very helpful and courteous. Rooms are smart and well appointed if a little compact. Just a shame that the original grandeur of the hotel has been spoiled by the ugly block of flats next door. Good choice for a small event or as an out of town base when exploring London
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
Ben
"Yet again another lovely stay at this hotel."
Upon arrival we were allocated a lovely room but we didn't sleep at all because of a problem with the extractor fan. The next morning we mentioned it to a member of staff who immediately moved us to to another room which was exceptional. Thank you. Yet again the staff are all lovely and helpful and pleasant.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Fantastic hotel, fantastic service
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Fabulous hotel"
This is a true gem, fab staff great room will be back
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
alison
"Beautiful hotel and a delightful stay!"
This was a truly beautiful hotel and overall a delightful stay! We'll definitely be going back next time we visit London and will certainly recommend this hotel to friends! The staff were friendly, the food was delicious and the room was very comfortable and clean! And on top of it all, the hotel was in a really nice location only a 15 tube journey to London centre (we used a mini cab company next to the train station one night who were amazing - opposite train station to the left). Only thing that was missing was a little overview, either in the room or at reception, on the history of the hotel grounds - I would have very much enjoyed reading that. Overall a wonderful stay
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Hayleigh
"home away from home"
lovely hotel, very cosy, nice people...
4 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
"Wonderful!"
Stayed at Hendon Hall Hotel overnight in order to attend a nearby class in Finchley. A £5 taxi ride from the tube station, probably could have walked, but it was dark. Beautiful place. My room was worn-in but not shabby by any means, very comfortable and clean. Not huge but cozy and plenty big for me. The bath was lovely. Tea kettle and biscuits waiting for me. Bathrobe in room, turn-down service. Walked down to the bar and enjoyed a glass of wine and a couple of starters for dinner, delicious and very reasonable. The next morning, I enjoyed the free breakfast - best hotel breakfast I have ever had, and I have been lucky enough to stay at some of the best hotels in the world. Cooked breakfast was offered, but there was too much deliciousness on offer at the cold buffet to try it. After breakfast, I was driven to my meeting! - the driver even stopped at a cash machine for me. Wonderful experience - I will look for an excuse to stay at Hendon Hall Hotel again.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
KathyLee
"Good business hotel, clean if a little tired"
The hotel is a little dated, beautiful from the outside though. The staff very attentive, assisted with anything asked and were friendly yet professional. The room was clean, had all necessary amenities but a I said was a bit tired. The location is good if traveling from the North of England. The buffet was great but somewhat small for the cooked food - it's cooked fresh (great) but very limited in the amount you get. I'd happily stay here again for business.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"Cold comfortable"
Helpful attentive staff though some seemed to struggle with the English language. Excellent breakfasts. Nice comfortable and well equipped room but it and the public rooms and corridors were COLD.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Ian
"Freindly, helpful staff in a countrey house style"
Tasteful decor, comfortable and roomy, individual service, great breakfast (including gluten free) made our stay fantastic. Outstanding in London. Peaceful, no traffic or train noise. Perfect.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Comfortable hotel close to central London."
Only stayed one night due to attending party close by and not wanting to drive after drinking. Hotel very comfortable and staff very obliging and friendly. Restaurant food very tasty and plenty of it (can only speak for breakfast but really enjoyed it).
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Eddie
"Reunion evening"
Great Service & Lovely room - enjoyed a wonderful reunion experience
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
Fergus
"Comfy London hotel"
We used Hendon Hall for the bridal/bridesmaid prep for our wedding. The staff were lovely, the food was good and the room was very comfortable. Would definitely recommend
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
T
"Comfortable and clean but…"
Nice welcome, room well appointed and clean. Our request for blankets & sheets instead of duvets caused a lot of problems: first it wasn't passed on, second even after we'd repeated it, the staff didn't seem to understand what was required or how to make the bed up. My wife took the sheets and blankets and did it herself. Excellent breakfast and the lunch we had was good, too. Helpful staff (Jana, especially, was buoyant and friendly). But, oh the music! Thumping bass and occasional drums was about all you could hear, and that was bad enough. Totally out of keeping with the ambience of a fine house, and far from relaxing to eat to. You may as well place a piledriver outside and have it going. For God's sake forget your corporate policy, and either have blessed silence or something more appropriate (classical, for example)! Really spoiled our time dining.
4 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
Stanley
"Great staff sub-standard room"
The room was pokey and not worth the money we paid. The toilet was cramped and uncomfortable, far too close to the wall. The bathroom needs renovating to take this into account. We were confused by the sudden appearance of a room service form on Friday night. We realised it was maybe to avoid congestion in the dining room since there was a wedding group staying there. But our room was so small it would have been impossible to breakfast there in comfort. The form was confusing and appeared on one side to be asking us to pre-order breakfast on the one side and on the other to order room service. Neither of us understood the form. On the plus side staff were polite and very helpful and were unfazed by us turning up for breakfast as usual. That impressed me. We felt that the bed linen and towels might have benefited from a more fragrant softener.
3 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
michael
"Excellent suburban hotel."
We needed an overnight stay as we were going to a family dinner nearby. It was very comfortable and the rooms,although small,had everything one could possibly need.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Veebs
Nice room. Good location for my purposes at the time. Friendly staff. Room heating not working so was a bit cold but the bed was very comfy. Nice breakfast.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Oasis"
great location close to M1; N. circular and A1 - great friendly service, very comfortable room and great restaurant. Free parking and ideal for getting anywhere in n and around London. Quiet location and very restful hotle after a day schlepping around town.
2 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
"A wonderful 5 Star Hotel with Welcoming Staff."
Welcomed as always by the manager and all of its staff.Wonderful food and first rate service by its wonderful staff with always a happy friendly smile.Quisine always 5 star which will welcome you back day after day.
3 night romance trip Sep 2, 2014
Brian James
IN
"3rd time and still smiling"
We booked this hotel out of preference to staying in the centre of London. The hotel has a shuttle service up till 7pm to Hendon central tube station which we took advantage of and then on our return used Hendon taxi's for a fiver. Room was lovely very clean and there was tea and coffee facility in the room. Breakfast next day was excellent as was the service. We would definitely use Hendon Hall again.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
Mark and Sue
"Friendly and relaxing, a hidden country hotel!"
The staff were friendly throughout, from check-in to leaving the next day. It wasn't any trouble to organise a packed meal for me as I had to leave the hotel on business before they started serving breakfast (although my wife tells me it was very nice). The room was as you'd expect from a good hotel. It was fresh and clean, and was pretty much everything we needed. The bathroom, importantly, was spotless and had all the usual toiletries available. We ate in the bar from the lounge menu as it's a bit of a walk to the local restaurants (and they seem to be mostly Indian cuisine too). We both went for a cottage pie made with pulled beef, not mince, and it was excellent. I can only find one downside to the hotel which isn't its fault at all, and that's the location. It's a good 20 minutes on foot from nearby tube stations, but I'm sure there's taxis about for those who can't or won't walk. The RAF Museum at Hendon is about a 30 minute walk away, and the University of Middlesex about 15. It's a good place to stay if you're heading to those destinations. I don't expect to be back in the area in the near future but I'd happily stay again, and I'd definitely recommend it.
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
"Surprising hotel close to North Circular"
I expected the hotel to be in acres of space. It isn't! This is a very compact site in quite a built up area, and first impressions were not that good. However, despite a rather tired entrance to reception, the hotel proved to be welcoming, comfortable, and staffed by people who understand how to look after customers. It was a pleasant but very brief stay. So apart from breakfast, which was good, we didn't test any of the othe facilities.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
tony
"Lovely historic hotel"
Clean and very comfortable rooms. Lovely breakfast. Breakfast staff slightly forgetful. Had to ask for things twice. Reception staff left us waiting for awhile. We had to ask if we would be attended too. Other than that it was a relaxing stay.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Belle
"very nice historical hotel"
this is a lovely building staff very nice and friendly. we were disappointed with the food as its expensive but it wasn't that hot and they had forgotten the salad and potatoes. as there was hardly anyone in the restaurant it was disappointing. also there is nothing around the hotel so you cant just go out for a drink or something to eat in the local area.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Initial impressions were good. Most hotel staff outside the restaurant were very helpful. Very disappointed with the breakfasts on both mornings we stayed. Cold breakfast table was nearly empty and the restaurant was not busy. We all ordered full english breakfast, but on arrival everyones fried eggs were burnt (fat was too hot). Second morning everyone had something different not wanting a repeat. We had to wait 25 minutes to be seated as the restaurant was busy and here were no tables. The poached eggs were over cooked and hard. Had to wait ages for tea and coffee and staff were disinterested at best. Spoilt the experience for us in what was an otherwise nice hotel.
2 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2014
London Traveller
"A jewel in Hendon"
I was very pleased with all aspects of our stay. Can't fault anything. So thank you to all the staff for making our stay pleasurable. As frequent travelers to London we will have no hesitation in re booking Hendon Hall.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Lou
"Henson hall stay"
Booked and paid for 2 adults 1child through Expedia but when we arrived in the hotel @ 9.30pm there was no bed for our child. The hotel said expedia had only booked for 2 adults and that we should have requested a 3rd bed when booking. Very strange as we had an invoice for 2 adults 1 child, why would we need to request a bed??. The hotel sorted it but obviously we had to wait while our room was made up. Hotel staff very helpful, including giving free taxi service to Hendon Central. Breakfasts were very good. Didn't use the bar as drinks were very expensive.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Hendon hall"
My family and I stayed at Hendon Hall on the 6th August 2014. The hotel is stunning and so are the gardens where we sat and enjoyed the sunshine. The tube station was a 5 min taxi drive away which was excellent and we visited london for the day. I would definately recommend the hotel and would love to go back there. Staff we all very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
"Lots of potential however very disappointed!"
Has a lot of potential as a handpicked hotel however the customer service we received for the majority of our stay was very poor and unacceptable. Our classic room was extremely small. We are gold card holders for this range of hotels and we're very disappointed.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
G Russell
"No problems, nice upmarket hotel"
Lovely hotel, great staff, room was nice and clean. It was cheaper online through this website than when I asked at the desk so booked online and came back with the booking number.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Chris D
"Hendon hall hotel"
Brilliant stay, unique in itself, brilliant service the food was delicious, lovely bathrobes aswel which made us very comfortable Wasn't to please with having to wait 15 minutes because our room wasn't ready, also the shower head has a little leak and we could hear it dripping, we stayed on room 224 But apart from that excellent and we will stay again :)
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Leighton sturgess
"Great Location for the City!"
Really helpful staff. Only had Bar meals but they were well presented and affordable!
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
PP
"Classic rooms a little small"
Good location but the classic rooms were a little small but comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
IN
"Excellent Service"
Great hotel with friendly staff, Breakfast a must, pure quality. Large on-site car park
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Max
"Excellent outer London Hotel"
This is a perfect hotel for those commuting on the A1. A quiet location with easy access to central London via bus/tube. Service is always friendly, with the personal touch. Rooms are clean, well equipped with very comfortable beds. Breakfast is excellent - one of few hotels who cook a breakfast to order, rather than having to queue for an overcooked buffet!
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Enjoyed my stay. Excellent service!
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Comfortable hotel in useful location"
Good value and nice breakfast, really well cooked, and extremely efficient service.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Rosemary
"close for where we needed to do business"
clean comfortable room, a bit on the small side for an executive suite
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Colin
"Excellent hotel"
We went to see 1D at Wembley Stadium and stayed at this beautiful hotel. We had a lovely stay.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
yummymummy
"Good staff but room condition poor."
As above-room condition below parr. Decorating and carpet around bathroom door not attached.
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2014
"Good standard overall"
An enjoyable stay
3 night trip May 14, 2014
Very clean and comfortable, good amenities. Pleasant personnel.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Lynda
"Homey British-style hotel in the suburbs of London"
Visit The Claddagh Ring about a 4 min. walk from the hotel - it's pretty much the only pub still open in the area, unfortunately. It's a bit of a student pub as it's right by Middlesex University. The rooms were very quaint and nice, the bed was comfortable and all but the bathroom was just ok. The shower was a bit odd and the sink/counter space were not big enough. Nice clean hotel though, and the rooms were large.
Other trip May 15, 2014
Tee
"Great hotel with lots of old fashoned charm"
We enjoyed our stay. The staff were friendly and very efficient and the breakfast was lovely.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014