All hotels in Vienna, Austria
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereRathausstrasse 17, Vienna, Vienna, 1010, Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Highly recommended. Great breakfast!"
Very nice, I willbe staying there again whenever I appointments at Universitat Wein
4 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
This hotel has many advantages. The biggest one is its location. You can visit a couple of museums in the morning, walk back to the hotel, rest and walk to another must see location in the afternoon. The room was clean and quiet. Although my room rate didn't include breakfast, both the room's rate and the additional charge for breakfast were very reasonable.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Kamyar
Good location, friendly staff, lot of interesting around (including restaurants with local cuisine).
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Sergey
We went to Vienna for Xmas. The hotel was nice and cozy. Our room was small with nice modern decor. Good location - away from the busy city center but close enough to walk.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Good value and bargain"
I booked this hotel strictly because of the low price. It turned out better than I expected. Room was very spacious and clean. Location was reasonably good to city center. The neighborhood was a tiny bit sketchy, but I felt it was still safe. It's just not a place I'd spend too much time out on the street for. There was a tiny low end mall near the metro station.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
I stayed here for an overnight layover and loved it. The hotel staff was very kind and helpful and the location is fantastic. Even though I was only in the city for one night, I was able to navigate around and explore quite a bit thanks to the location.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Joanne
A cosy and welcome hotel with brilliant staff and lovely facilities. Would be nice to have coffee/tea-making equipment in the room, but that doesn't seem to be the way in European hotels, except the pricey. Very handy to the Rathauspark Christmas market, and not too far to walk to main shopping streets. A courteous breakfast pack for a very early departure was nice. Taxis all knew hotel without having to be told. A grand building, but contemporary inside.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Great Location! Great Staff!"
We stayed for a week in a clean, well sized room. The breakfast was moderately pricey (16 euros per person) but it was superb--one of the best I've had of its type: eggs, vegetables (surprisingly good), sausage, smoked salmon, porridge, yogurts, many different breads and cakes, juices and coffees. The location is great for walking (10 -20 minutes) to all sorts of museums, parliament and churches. The best part--we arrived at around 8:00am--too early to check in--but we were beat and miserable after a long travel day and they found a room whose guests had just departed and they cleaned it and let us get in early. This is a great place!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"nice hotel"
i was arrive to the hotel after i read some bad review about the size of the room and i rally like the room not so small good very close to the center nice staff very friendly i recommend the hotel i will defiantly come again
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
liel
"Very nice hotel in the city center."
Lovely hotel in the very heart of Vienna. It offers a fair balance between quality and price.
2 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
Bernard
"great hotel"
This hotel is very central located to the main transportation in the city. Great lobby . The rooms are comfortable and good by European standards. This is a very decent sized room. The breakfast we did not use as it was very expensive , 16 euro per person. They have a small breakfast (coffee and croissant ) for 3.5 euro.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
wd
"A nice place to stay in Vienna"
The hotel is well located, in a walking distance of many tourist attractions. The staff was helpful and pleasant. The room was nice.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
It is a nice hotel, location is good. Personne, is very kindly too.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Ivan
"Not worth the stars it is rated"
Hotel is 2 blocks away from the underground station. When we arrived, the staff told us it would be impossible to get 2 keys per room for our double rooms. The second day there was no hot water for most of the day. Staff attributed it to ongoing repairs. Rooms are dated, wall construction very thin. Could hear adjacent guests and people on the corridors. Plus the noise from the cleaning equipment outside the building early in the morning. Not enough outlets in the room to recharge electronics.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Edgar
The hotel is over rated, It was advertised as a 4 star hotel in a castle, when it should be rated as a 2.1/2-3 star which only uses a portion of some building.There was no airconditioning, but we had a fan sitting on the old dresser that was in this 7ft sq room. When we arrived there was a bag of garbage sitting in the hall by the elevator.
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
DS
"Really great beautiful hotel"
Everything is excellent. .actually very central. .very clean ..very safe..nice cooperative staff
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
dina
"So So!"
We checked in late and they had given our room to someone else. they gave us a 2 free drink coupon to compensate. I was at the desk the following night and the same thing happened to another family. They gave them a free bottle of water. We had to sleep in a bed that was inches bigger than a twin. The night before I had called them and told them I would arrive late so they had no excuse. In addition, the room was pre payed for. They gave us the correct room the following day. The breakfast is very expensive and not worth it. You should find a hotel that is closer to the city center and restaurants. Would not stay here again.
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Maria Thompson-Martin
"Overpriced and overrated"
For the price I paid I expected a much better room/service, the wifi kept disconnected, the room was extremely tiny, and there was no air conditioning.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
ibby
"great location"
I left clothes in the room after I checked out. Hotel staff has mailed the clothes back to me.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Great hotel, close to sites, U of Vienna, Metro"
We liked our stay very much. Room was very clean, comfortable, close to Votiv Church, Rathous Park, short walk to Volkspark, Museum Quarter. Close to trams and metro. Staff were very helpful and polite, gave us useful maps. Close restaurants range from McDonald's to upscale close by. Only complaint--shower stall was so small that it was almost impossible to turn around without bumping the faucet lever and either shutting the water off or changing the temperature drastically either hot or cold. Liked it a lot.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"Nice hotel for price. Location was great."
Not fancy but sufficient. No air conditioning. Provided fans and windows open so it was fine for us. Location was really good. Could walk easily to sights. We were close to film festival location...was awesome. If you want a nice room in a good location for a good price, I'd recommend.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Boutique hotel in an upscale location"
Very nice hotel in an old building, close to the airport, train station, walking distance to city center, bustling with activity and very safe neighborhood.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
R
"Nice hotel in the center of everything"
Neat sheets and towel. Friendly and very polite staffs. Breakfast is a bit pricey for the food they provided.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
picky traveler
"Comfy"
Being my first time in Europe I was pleased with the comfort ness of the room and wanted to comment that the rooms are smaller than what I'm used to.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Patrick
"THE LOCATION IS ACTUALLY PERFECT"
I had fears that the hotel's location - near the University - would be inconvenient. I was wrong. A 15 minute walk south takes you to Museum Platz, a 15 minute walk east takes you to Saint Stephens, shopping, and the Danube Canal. The hotel is 5 minutes walk to Shottenring, where 5 or 6 trams can be boarded. The restaurants 5 minutes walk of the hotel are fine; simple but good. The hotel looks very cold and unfriendly from the outside but the room was bright, airy, high-ceilinged.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Close to Ring and transportation."
We stayed 5 nights and thought the beds were a bit hard. Our backs hurt after being home for 3 days. The staff was very helpful and the hotel is kept clean.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Absolutely fantastic hotel"
I stayed here for 2 days. The hotel staff are so helpful and nice. They speak great English. Location is PERFECT. 5 min walk to metro station. 2 min walk to city hall. Plenty of parking right outside of hotel, and you can park for free from Friday 10 pm - Monday 9 am. Otherwise, you have to park in a secure underground garage about 5 min away. I paid about $35 for 1 day parking. Room is clean. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom perfectly clean. Everything worked great. I had breakfast and it was the literally best hotel breakfast I have ever had in my life. It was included in my expedia price, but I would PAY if I stay here again. And if I'm ever back in Vienna, this will the hotel I will stay
Other trip May 14, 2014
Nice Hotel. Nothing special. We had to upgrade to get a decent size room with a bed that was not against a wall. TV did not work but that was no big deal for us. The location was perfect as it was close to the City Center and public transportation.
7 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
Richard Taylor
We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. Our room was a nice size and very comfortable. The neighborhood was quiet and gave us easy access to central Vienna without being right in the middle of everything.
4 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Kristyn
"Comfortable"
Comfortable, no-frills, clean. Quiet location, walking distance to sights
4 night romance trip Jan 6, 2014
I booked this hotel because of the low price within the ring. The subway is a few blocks away from the hotel. Walkable. There is a Billa nearby to get grocery/water. There are a few cafes around the hotel. Very safe area, but no tourist site around here. The building must be old since it still uses radiator heating. The floor creaks and you can hear the creaky noise when people from the next room walked. It bothered me at first.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
First floor is upstairs with no elevator.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"Great stay!!!"
Very conveniently located. Nice and clean. Staff was very helpful. Breakfast was delicious.
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
"Excellent location for Christmas-time festivities"
This hotel was located right next to a beautiful Christmas festival/park. The staff was very, very helpful. Rooms were comfortable with good size bathrooms. We would stay there again, for sure!
1 night trip Dec 11, 2013
Sean
"a pleasant place"
could not ask for anything more. The location was good, the hotel staff was friendly and the room was clean and quiet.
3 night family trip Dec 15, 2013
"Great location!"
We were very satisfied with Austria Trend Hotel Rathauspark. The location is why we chose this hotel, and it was right on the money. The staff was very welcoming and helpful with directions and recommendations. The elevator was updated everyday with the weather and daily concerts and other useful information about the city. We would definitely stay here again, and would recommend it to others.
4 night romance trip Dec 11, 2013
"Great central location Hotel in Vienna"
We came to Vienna to see the Christmas Markets, museums and palaces. This hotel was centrally located to all we wanted to see and either a short drive or taxi ride to where we wanted to go (easy access to mass transit if you want). The hotel itself was great, with quaint rooms with plenty of space for all out gear. Breakfast was quite nice and helped start off the day. What makes this hotel stand out is its staff who go out of their way to make sure your needs are met.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Great hotel. Close to public transportation."
Hotel was conveniently located. It was close to public transportation which took you to all of the major tourist destinations. Only complaint was room got too hot at night. It seemed like the thermostat was not working and the maid had a heavy comforter on our beds which we removed. A top sheet would have been nice.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
harold/Mickey
"centrally located!"
I enjoyed my stay at Austria Trend Rathauspark. It's in a great location; only a short walk from the Ringstrasse, the Rathaus, and the Burgtheater. We had a room on the 1st floor, so there was a bit of noise from the street, but there was rarely much noise from the hotel. The room was clean, but not very new, which is fine. It was a bit hot, and the beds only have comforters, no top sheets. (It's a common european thing, I think). Wifi was free, which is a big plus after staying in Munich and paying 10 euros a day for it. The breakfast buffet was decent, if overpriced (but hotel breakfasts usually are). The staff was very helpful, although I did ask if the taxi cabs to the airport took credit cards, and was told they did... except the one that drove us did not, resulting in a panicked run into the airport to use the ATM, and the resulting extra bank fees. Overall, it was a good experience, the price was right, and I would definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Sep 15, 2013
Kris
"Near City Center"
This was a lovely hotel with attentive staff. The location is about a 10 minute walk to St. Stephen's in the city center. The only downside is that if you try to find this hotel on your own (rather then use a taxi), you may not be able to find it. We did not see a sign on the outside of the bldg and the doorway is very narrow and blends in with the surrounding area. Overall, the room was lovely and very comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Debbie
"close to sightseeing"
they changed us to austria trend europe, which was right in the middle of downtown close to sightseeing. Included breakfast which was great and paid for the cab to go from Hotel to Hotel. Really was firstclass
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Jutta
"Excellent deal for the price"
Room was a bit small and spare, but comfortable, very clean and very quiet. Clerks were very helpful, efficient. The duvet was the best bedding we had during our trip, and the breakfast food was simply the finest "Continental" we've ever had. And being right in the Altstadt was the best...easy access to the U line, connecting straight to the airport. We'd come back again!
1 night trip Oct 8, 2013
"Well located"
The hotel was well located and a fair value for the price.
3 night trip Sep 19, 2013
lagrant
Very well located, downtown Wien. With the July heat, air conditionned rooms would have been highly appreciated (instead 2 fans !! ) - Carpet not cleaned everyday (5 days stay) - However stay was quite nice - Spacious bedroom and bathroom + fridge available
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"Never again"
No air conditioning, bar or gym. No multiple card keys to you room. And really lousy wifi.
4 night business trip Jul 21, 2013
"Decent hotel in Vienna"
This is a good hotel for the price. It is conveniently located. Would stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"Vienna vacation"
Great location, very convenient to most sites, but in a quiet peaceful neighborhood that we enjoyed. Good cafes in the area frequented by university students. Sixth floor is only floor air conditioned which we were on. If you stay during summer months, staying on sixth floor could be critical.Overall: good value, nice spot, great location.
6 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Nice hotel in great location"
We had a great stay in this Vienna hotel. Very close to rathauspark which had a film festival going each night including food and drinks from around the world. It made for nice evenings and an easy walk home. It is also walking distance to all museums.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
Veronica
"Excellent service, but some changes are needed"
Me and my girlfriend went away for a long weekend to vienna, when we got to the hotel the outside as well as the inside were very beautiful, the staff were friendly and helpful, only problem was we requested a queen size for us, but instead we got 2 twin sized beds put together. This did not work, it was very uncomfortable because the beds kept separating and proved to be an issue at night. Overall though I would recommend the hotel though for location, and helpfulness of staff.
3 night romance trip Jul 5, 2013
Ivan
"Nice hotel, great staff, no air conditioning"
Hotel is about a five minute walk from the Rathaus. Overall a good spot if you are looking to stay in a relatively quiet neighborhood but still be walking distance (10-15 minutes of foot) from most attractions. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Parking is available for a charge and the lot is probably an 8 minute walk from the hotel. Only major complaint would be the lack of air conditioners. Probably wouldn't be an issue most times of the year but I happened to stay there a very hot and humid weekend.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013