All hotels in Vienna, Austria

Clean
    Good internet service
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
Perfect location for attending the Christmas Markets of Vienna, as the largest one is in Rathaus Park. Both the tram and the subway are very close, and the front desk sells passes for a very easy way to get anywhere in the city. Good restaurants in the area. This hotel was clean, comfortable, very convenient and a great value.
3 night family trip Dec 9, 2015
"My Choice"
Simply a great stay and location! Breakfast the best selection!
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2015
The hotel was great, but highly recommend asking for a room off the street. The hotel appeared to be on a quiet street, but it was noisy at night. We loved everything else about the hotel.
2 night romance trip Sep 30, 2015
"No air conditioning"
Close to the tram and underground. Great staff and good location but be aware!. Only the 6th floor has air conditioning. We started in a small room on the 5th floor with one window and 2 fans, but no place to set up the second fan. After complaining to the staff they did manage to move us to the 6th floor. The A/C made our stay much more enjoyable. Of course if you go in the winter this will not matter.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"Sleepless Nights"
The original single I stayed in had no A/C which I knew beforehand. The fan was teenie tiny. The weather was unseasonably hot. Therefors, I upgraded to a double which had A/C but it kept me up all night because of the way they said they were installed. Loud clicking noise every 30 seconds. Thus, I really didn't sleep the entire time I was there. Overall, great location near Metro and cafes.
4 night trip Aug 29, 2015
Edward
"No air conditioning, no ceiling fan"
Stayed here in August. The location is great, but there is no air conditioning and no ceiling fan when the temperature is as high as 37C. Do not stay here in summer!
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
We had a very good experience with this hotel. The staff was very helpful in a late night emergency, which we very much appreciated.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Staffs are so nice. Metro is near. Weather was so hot but the hotel did not have air condition so I had to open the window when I slept.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Super clean and fancy hotel for the price! Close to tourist attactions and very comfy!
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
GALIA
"good hotel, small room, NO AIR CONDITIONING"
I stayed for several days, unfortunately during a heat wave. Overall the hotel is good. The rooms are small but adequate. The bathrooms are *very* small however: I was unable to turn the shower on without spraying the floor, and could barely turn around in the shower without bumping the water hotter or colder. The breakfast buffet was good, with lots of hot and cold choices (but there are also many cafes right nearby). The biggest thing as someone coming from the US though was that rooms had NO AIR CONDITIONING. Maybe this is common in Vienna, but when the daytime temperatures are around 35C/95F, just having a fan in the room really isn't adequate. The staff did their best and were always friendly, but no AC is something you really should know about before booking the room. The neighborhood is terrific: very walkable and safe. You're right by the Rathaus (town hall), many restaurants and cafes, and it's entirely possible to walk into the Hofburg palace museums, the Stephensdom cathedral, and other sights. (You can also rent bikes from City Bike easily, though the desk staff were somehow unaware of this!)
5 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
The hotel does not have air conditioning except for the first and fifth floor. Fortunately, we made a reservation only for one night. We arrived on very hot day and we had an awful experience. We left in the morning as soon as possible. Do not stay there in the summer.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"Convenient to Old Town area and sites"
within walking distance of many sites in the old town area, convenient to public transportation including trains and trams
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Travel Base"
We had a quick two day visit to Vienna and this hotel was just perfect; ideal location, friendly staff and comfortable.
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"No A/C"
No air conditioning in the the rooms! Extremely uncomfortable
3 night trip Jun 12, 2015
"Nice hotel but not all rooms are air conditioned"
We arrived on a 90 degree day and were told the only rooms with AC were all taken. Everyone was very nice and they told is they would try to change or room the next day, but we spent a pretty uncomfortable night. The next day we enjoyed a wonderful breakfast and by noon they had changed us to a room with AC. The rooms were lovely and the staff was professional, friendly, helpful and spoke English. Another thing to keep in mind is that, while they do a great breakfast and have limited room service, they have no restaurant on the premises.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"Better hotels for same price"
To begin with, staff should be able to give guests precise directions on how to get there from the subway stop where they'll arrive, so they don't wander in the wrong direction, in the heat, lugging their bags, exhausted with jetlag after an international flight. Other downers: - the hotel is not air-conditioned and my room was hot. - considering the above, I needed ice and the front desk would only give me small glass of cubes - No English-speaking TV channels -- in a city like Vienna, many hotel guests speak English - every other hotel I stayed at - even much smaller ones, had TV channels in all of the Euro languages and English. - the phone in the room had no buttons to call the front desk, and didn't even have the hotel's phone number displayed, so I had to make an international call from my cell phone just to ask a simple question... Just a frustrating experience all around -- I stayed at a hotel the next night for about the same price that had none of these problems.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Naomi
"Hot location"
Great location. However, the room was kind of small and had no air conditioning.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
"not good"
I had a bad experience in this hotel. The first day, the door cannot be locked. On the second day, I changed to double room. However, the AC keep making noises in the middle of night and it upset me a lot. Fortunately, I got another room available and i changed my room at 2 am. The front desk people are nice, but they really need to focus on improving detailed stuff.
3 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
liang
"Excellent choice!"
Well-located near public transportation as well as government centers - about a two block walk from subway * We shared the three-bedded room and it was quite roomy on the top floor with vented skywindows * spacious bath, closets, workspace * quality courtesy wi-fi * very clean in room as well as public spaces * knowledgeable and helpful front desk staff * genuinely personable breakfast room staff with quality breakfast * comfortable bedding * Don't overthink your hotel choice (as I tend to do) and go with this property
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Dwain
"Good location, everything else is very mediocre"
Instead of queen bad we got a horroble twin bads with blanket which is smaller, then my 4 years old child use. I am consider myself as skiny, but it wasnt easy to shower in such a tiny cabin. Very clean though. No teapot, cup, spoons in the room.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Highly recommended. Great breakfast!"
Very nice, I willbe staying there again whenever I appointments at Universitat Wein
4 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
"Nice but small room"
It's a hotel with history. Room is smaller based on US standard, but it has everything I need. The staff are very polite and the breakfast is great.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"accessible to train station"
we are satisfied with the staff, location and hotel service standard
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
thanan
This hotel has many advantages. The biggest one is its location. You can visit a couple of museums in the morning, walk back to the hotel, rest and walk to another must see location in the afternoon. The room was clean and quiet. Although my room rate didn't include breakfast, both the room's rate and the additional charge for breakfast were very reasonable.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Kamyar
Good location, friendly staff, lot of interesting around (including restaurants with local cuisine).
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Sergey
We went to Vienna for Xmas. The hotel was nice and cozy. Our room was small with nice modern decor. Good location - away from the busy city center but close enough to walk.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Good value and bargain"
I booked this hotel strictly because of the low price. It turned out better than I expected. Room was very spacious and clean. Location was reasonably good to city center. The neighborhood was a tiny bit sketchy, but I felt it was still safe. It's just not a place I'd spend too much time out on the street for. There was a tiny low end mall near the metro station.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
I stayed here for an overnight layover and loved it. The hotel staff was very kind and helpful and the location is fantastic. Even though I was only in the city for one night, I was able to navigate around and explore quite a bit thanks to the location.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Joanne
A cosy and welcome hotel with brilliant staff and lovely facilities. Would be nice to have coffee/tea-making equipment in the room, but that doesn't seem to be the way in European hotels, except the pricey. Very handy to the Rathauspark Christmas market, and not too far to walk to main shopping streets. A courteous breakfast pack for a very early departure was nice. Taxis all knew hotel without having to be told. A grand building, but contemporary inside.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Great Location! Great Staff!"
We stayed for a week in a clean, well sized room. The breakfast was moderately pricey (16 euros per person) but it was superb--one of the best I've had of its type: eggs, vegetables (surprisingly good), sausage, smoked salmon, porridge, yogurts, many different breads and cakes, juices and coffees. The location is great for walking (10 -20 minutes) to all sorts of museums, parliament and churches. The best part--we arrived at around 8:00am--too early to check in--but we were beat and miserable after a long travel day and they found a room whose guests had just departed and they cleaned it and let us get in early. This is a great place!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"nice hotel"
i was arrive to the hotel after i read some bad review about the size of the room and i rally like the room not so small good very close to the center nice staff very friendly i recommend the hotel i will defiantly come again
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
liel
"Very nice hotel in the city center."
Lovely hotel in the very heart of Vienna. It offers a fair balance between quality and price.
2 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
Bernard
"great hotel"
This hotel is very central located to the main transportation in the city. Great lobby . The rooms are comfortable and good by European standards. This is a very decent sized room. The breakfast we did not use as it was very expensive , 16 euro per person. They have a small breakfast (coffee and croissant ) for 3.5 euro.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
wd
"A nice place to stay in Vienna"
The hotel is well located, in a walking distance of many tourist attractions. The staff was helpful and pleasant. The room was nice.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
It is a nice hotel, location is good. Personne, is very kindly too.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Ivan
"Not worth the stars it is rated"
Hotel is 2 blocks away from the underground station. When we arrived, the staff told us it would be impossible to get 2 keys per room for our double rooms. The second day there was no hot water for most of the day. Staff attributed it to ongoing repairs. Rooms are dated, wall construction very thin. Could hear adjacent guests and people on the corridors. Plus the noise from the cleaning equipment outside the building early in the morning. Not enough outlets in the room to recharge electronics.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Edgar
The hotel is over rated, It was advertised as a 4 star hotel in a castle, when it should be rated as a 2.1/2-3 star which only uses a portion of some building.There was no airconditioning, but we had a fan sitting on the old dresser that was in this 7ft sq room. When we arrived there was a bag of garbage sitting in the hall by the elevator.
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
DS
"Really great beautiful hotel"
Everything is excellent. .actually very central. .very clean ..very safe..nice cooperative staff
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
dina
"So So!"
We checked in late and they had given our room to someone else. they gave us a 2 free drink coupon to compensate. I was at the desk the following night and the same thing happened to another family. They gave them a free bottle of water. We had to sleep in a bed that was inches bigger than a twin. The night before I had called them and told them I would arrive late so they had no excuse. In addition, the room was pre payed for. They gave us the correct room the following day. The breakfast is very expensive and not worth it. You should find a hotel that is closer to the city center and restaurants. Would not stay here again.
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Maria Thompson-Martin
"Overpriced and overrated"
For the price I paid I expected a much better room/service, the wifi kept disconnected, the room was extremely tiny, and there was no air conditioning.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
ibby
"great location"
I left clothes in the room after I checked out. Hotel staff has mailed the clothes back to me.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Great hotel, close to sites, U of Vienna, Metro"
We liked our stay very much. Room was very clean, comfortable, close to Votiv Church, Rathous Park, short walk to Volkspark, Museum Quarter. Close to trams and metro. Staff were very helpful and polite, gave us useful maps. Close restaurants range from McDonald's to upscale close by. Only complaint--shower stall was so small that it was almost impossible to turn around without bumping the faucet lever and either shutting the water off or changing the temperature drastically either hot or cold. Liked it a lot.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"Nice hotel for price. Location was great."
Not fancy but sufficient. No air conditioning. Provided fans and windows open so it was fine for us. Location was really good. Could walk easily to sights. We were close to film festival location...was awesome. If you want a nice room in a good location for a good price, I'd recommend.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Boutique hotel in an upscale location"
Very nice hotel in an old building, close to the airport, train station, walking distance to city center, bustling with activity and very safe neighborhood.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
R
"Nice hotel in the center of everything"
Neat sheets and towel. Friendly and very polite staffs. Breakfast is a bit pricey for the food they provided.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
picky traveler
"Comfy"
Being my first time in Europe I was pleased with the comfort ness of the room and wanted to comment that the rooms are smaller than what I'm used to.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Patrick
"THE LOCATION IS ACTUALLY PERFECT"
I had fears that the hotel's location - near the University - would be inconvenient. I was wrong. A 15 minute walk south takes you to Museum Platz, a 15 minute walk east takes you to Saint Stephens, shopping, and the Danube Canal. The hotel is 5 minutes walk to Shottenring, where 5 or 6 trams can be boarded. The restaurants 5 minutes walk of the hotel are fine; simple but good. The hotel looks very cold and unfriendly from the outside but the room was bright, airy, high-ceilinged.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Close to Ring and transportation."
We stayed 5 nights and thought the beds were a bit hard. Our backs hurt after being home for 3 days. The staff was very helpful and the hotel is kept clean.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Absolutely fantastic hotel"
I stayed here for 2 days. The hotel staff are so helpful and nice. They speak great English. Location is PERFECT. 5 min walk to metro station. 2 min walk to city hall. Plenty of parking right outside of hotel, and you can park for free from Friday 10 pm - Monday 9 am. Otherwise, you have to park in a secure underground garage about 5 min away. I paid about $35 for 1 day parking. Room is clean. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom perfectly clean. Everything worked great. I had breakfast and it was the literally best hotel breakfast I have ever had in my life. It was included in my expedia price, but I would PAY if I stay here again. And if I'm ever back in Vienna, this will the hotel I will stay
Other trip May 14, 2014
Nice Hotel. Nothing special. We had to upgrade to get a decent size room with a bed that was not against a wall. TV did not work but that was no big deal for us. The location was perfect as it was close to the City Center and public transportation.
7 night business trip Jan 31, 2014