All hotels in Vienna, Austria

Good internet service
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
    Uncomfortable
We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. Our room was a nice size and very comfortable. The neighborhood was quiet and gave us easy access to central Vienna without being right in the middle of everything.
4 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Kristyn
"Comfortable"
Comfortable, no-frills, clean. Quiet location, walking distance to sights
4 night romance trip Jan 6, 2014
I booked this hotel because of the low price within the ring. The subway is a few blocks away from the hotel. Walkable. There is a Billa nearby to get grocery/water. There are a few cafes around the hotel. Very safe area, but no tourist site around here. The building must be old since it still uses radiator heating. The floor creaks and you can hear the creaky noise when people from the next room walked. It bothered me at first.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
First floor is upstairs with no elevator.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"Great stay!!!"
Very conveniently located. Nice and clean. Staff was very helpful. Breakfast was delicious.
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
"Excellent location for Christmas-time festivities"
This hotel was located right next to a beautiful Christmas festival/park. The staff was very, very helpful. Rooms were comfortable with good size bathrooms. We would stay there again, for sure!
1 night trip Dec 11, 2013
Sean
"a pleasant place"
could not ask for anything more. The location was good, the hotel staff was friendly and the room was clean and quiet.
3 night family trip Dec 15, 2013
"Great location!"
We were very satisfied with Austria Trend Hotel Rathauspark. The location is why we chose this hotel, and it was right on the money. The staff was very welcoming and helpful with directions and recommendations. The elevator was updated everyday with the weather and daily concerts and other useful information about the city. We would definitely stay here again, and would recommend it to others.
4 night romance trip Dec 11, 2013
"Great central location Hotel in Vienna"
We came to Vienna to see the Christmas Markets, museums and palaces. This hotel was centrally located to all we wanted to see and either a short drive or taxi ride to where we wanted to go (easy access to mass transit if you want). The hotel itself was great, with quaint rooms with plenty of space for all out gear. Breakfast was quite nice and helped start off the day. What makes this hotel stand out is its staff who go out of their way to make sure your needs are met.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Great hotel. Close to public transportation."
Hotel was conveniently located. It was close to public transportation which took you to all of the major tourist destinations. Only complaint was room got too hot at night. It seemed like the thermostat was not working and the maid had a heavy comforter on our beds which we removed. A top sheet would have been nice.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
harold/Mickey
"centrally located!"
I enjoyed my stay at Austria Trend Rathauspark. It's in a great location; only a short walk from the Ringstrasse, the Rathaus, and the Burgtheater. We had a room on the 1st floor, so there was a bit of noise from the street, but there was rarely much noise from the hotel. The room was clean, but not very new, which is fine. It was a bit hot, and the beds only have comforters, no top sheets. (It's a common european thing, I think). Wifi was free, which is a big plus after staying in Munich and paying 10 euros a day for it. The breakfast buffet was decent, if overpriced (but hotel breakfasts usually are). The staff was very helpful, although I did ask if the taxi cabs to the airport took credit cards, and was told they did... except the one that drove us did not, resulting in a panicked run into the airport to use the ATM, and the resulting extra bank fees. Overall, it was a good experience, the price was right, and I would definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Sep 15, 2013
Kris
"Near City Center"
This was a lovely hotel with attentive staff. The location is about a 10 minute walk to St. Stephen's in the city center. The only downside is that if you try to find this hotel on your own (rather then use a taxi), you may not be able to find it. We did not see a sign on the outside of the bldg and the doorway is very narrow and blends in with the surrounding area. Overall, the room was lovely and very comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Debbie
"close to sightseeing"
they changed us to austria trend europe, which was right in the middle of downtown close to sightseeing. Included breakfast which was great and paid for the cab to go from Hotel to Hotel. Really was firstclass
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Jutta
"Excellent deal for the price"
Room was a bit small and spare, but comfortable, very clean and very quiet. Clerks were very helpful, efficient. The duvet was the best bedding we had during our trip, and the breakfast food was simply the finest "Continental" we've ever had. And being right in the Altstadt was the best...easy access to the U line, connecting straight to the airport. We'd come back again!
1 night trip Oct 8, 2013
"Well located"
The hotel was well located and a fair value for the price.
3 night trip Sep 19, 2013
lagrant
Very well located, downtown Wien. With the July heat, air conditionned rooms would have been highly appreciated (instead 2 fans !! ) - Carpet not cleaned everyday (5 days stay) - However stay was quite nice - Spacious bedroom and bathroom + fridge available
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"Never again"
No air conditioning, bar or gym. No multiple card keys to you room. And really lousy wifi.
4 night business trip Jul 21, 2013
"Decent hotel in Vienna"
This is a good hotel for the price. It is conveniently located. Would stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"Vienna vacation"
Great location, very convenient to most sites, but in a quiet peaceful neighborhood that we enjoyed. Good cafes in the area frequented by university students. Sixth floor is only floor air conditioned which we were on. If you stay during summer months, staying on sixth floor could be critical.Overall: good value, nice spot, great location.
6 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Nice hotel in great location"
We had a great stay in this Vienna hotel. Very close to rathauspark which had a film festival going each night including food and drinks from around the world. It made for nice evenings and an easy walk home. It is also walking distance to all museums.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
Veronica
"Excellent service, but some changes are needed"
Me and my girlfriend went away for a long weekend to vienna, when we got to the hotel the outside as well as the inside were very beautiful, the staff were friendly and helpful, only problem was we requested a queen size for us, but instead we got 2 twin sized beds put together. This did not work, it was very uncomfortable because the beds kept separating and proved to be an issue at night. Overall though I would recommend the hotel though for location, and helpfulness of staff.
3 night romance trip Jul 5, 2013
Ivan
"Nice hotel, great staff, no air conditioning"
Hotel is about a five minute walk from the Rathaus. Overall a good spot if you are looking to stay in a relatively quiet neighborhood but still be walking distance (10-15 minutes of foot) from most attractions. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Parking is available for a charge and the lot is probably an 8 minute walk from the hotel. Only major complaint would be the lack of air conditioners. Probably wouldn't be an issue most times of the year but I happened to stay there a very hot and humid weekend.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
gasman
The hotel was located in a nice quiet location. I liked that it was not in a super busy area, but it was still close to the U; however, some may prefer a hotel a little more centrally located. The neighborhood is nice, and there's a park with a church right across the street. It's also very close to the museum quarter. My room was pretty small, but that's not a number one priority for me. The wifi connection was good, and the staff was friendly. My only complaint would be the price of the breakfast buffet. It's €15 a person, which is a lot. I would have expected better food for that price. I would recommend going to a cafe or picking spmething up at a market.
2 night trip Jul 2, 2013
"Do Not Stay Here"
1. NO AIR CONDITIONING (this isn't clear on the Expedia site) and the maid will turn the fan off so it is over 90 F when you return. 2. Restaurant closes after breakfast 3. Lobby Bar is a counter connected to reception where you have to hope the girls know how to pour a glass of wine 4. Room is small even by European standards because of the VERY poor arrangement you have no place for luggage and couldn't sit in the desk chair provided. 5. Staff is very unhelpful - could not answer questions about the location to the nearest underground, how to place a collect call, or transportation to the airport.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Cyndy
"Super friendly, helpful staff; great location"
We enjoyed our stay. The room was very clean and quiet, and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They all spoke English proficiently and were happy to be of service. Breakfast was good, and there was a small bar to get either a cocktail or a cup of coffee. We enjoyed our time there and we're happy with our hotel choice.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Gina
"Nicely located"
Very well located, exceptional staff, no air conditioning on most rooms.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
"Lovely hotel in a lovely city"
I only stayed here one night but it was clean, and very nice. The location was great since the metro was a short walk away. The area was more of a business section with no shopping, restaurants or nightlife around. But it was quiet and safe and all of that is within a quick metro ride away.
2 night family trip May 16, 2013
Cynthia
"A bit institutional and no air conditioning"
Perhaps we should have checked about a/c ahead of time but can't one assume today that a big hotel, even in Europe, would have air conditioning? We hit Vienna during a heat wave and our room was stifling. Thankfully there was a fan in the room or I don't think we could have stayed. The hotel breakfast was about $25 so we went out each morning. I've also come to expect a coffee maker of some sort in hotel rooms these days but only later did I find that we would have had to pay for a premium room in order to get a coffee maker.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Bruce
"Good location and service, but no Climate Control"
Although this hotel was reasonably priced, conveniently located, and had an extremely helpful staff, it had one HUGE drawback: according to the Hotel.com info at the time, all the rooms had climate control. If so, a fan and open window constitute climate control. In order to keep the room cool we had to leave the window open at night with the fan right in the window. It kept the room cool, but let in LOTS of noise, light in the morning (starting at 5 AM), and cigarette smoke from smokers below. If you can put up with these annoyances then this is a good hotel for you. If not, I would look elsewhere, as we will do on our next trip to Vienna.
5 night family trip Jun 8, 2013
Eric and Heidi
"nice hotel, well located, some rooms with old TV's"
good service, beautiful building, nice trend decoration but shold be updated, getting a bit old.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
Ullrich
"best match for vienna"
if you want vienna you want this hotel. its walking distance to evething you want to see in vienna and it looks like a palace.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
val
"OK as a business hotel"
Would not recommend for leisure stay. But ok as a business hotel. No real amenities. Our stay was very average.
3 night family trip Jun 2, 2013
SG
"Unclean"
I don't think this is a 4 star hotel. when I check out, the girl charged me 160.00 € more, the breakfast, that you pay for 15.00 € is poor, and not good. I did not like any thing in this unclean and old hotel
Other trip May 31, 2013
V. Arbaiza
Great location staff very helpful. Great price!!!
2 night trip May 26, 2013
"Nice small room-good location"
The service was great the people at the front desk were friendly and ready to help...the rooms are kind of small but clean and comfortable...parking was not much of an issue, specially if you are on the weekend...was close enough to most of the attractions and the area was nice, close to the park..very quite at night.
2 night trip Apr 28, 2013
JPA
"Good location and customer service"
If you're stay just a few blocks off the Ring on a safe and quiet block, you'd do well to book at this hotel. While not overly fancy, who spends much time in the hotel when you are in Vienna anyway? More importantly, the front desk staff are most responsive, acting as receptionists, bellman, bartendars, baristas and tour guides all rolled into one. Midway through my visit, I realized I was not happy with my room and, without hesitation, my things were relocated to another room while I was out touring. It's located behind the Rathaus and the University of Vienna, near the Sigmund Freud Museum and a nice restaurant area. You can walk to the Ring in under 5 minutes and catch the trams to many locations. It's also near a subway (U) stop.
Other trip May 16, 2013
"beautiful building outside bad service inside"
Not welcoming. Smells peculiar. Staff not friendly and they won't take a step to make you feel welcome. Expensive and cost does not match its four star rating. Prefer orivate boutique hitels anytime. Room service advertised doesn't exist. Expensive breakfast. Go to Votiv restaurant around the corner..great food great prices. Will not return to this hotel and will not recommended to anyone. Bad choice based on not accurate reviews.
Business trip May 14, 2013
"For money they charge it could be better"
Convinient location if you don't mind a 10 minutes walk. Room was clean but room-service next day arrived only around 4 PM and we ended up sending them back and just taking the towels. Staff is polite. Breakfast is good but becomes a little slow at rush hour in the morning. My family was vacationing but I needed to work and internet was not 100% with a few interruptions. I would rate this hotel as excellent if it would have cost half of the money they charged but for 172Euro a night it deserves 3 out of 5 in my opinion.
4 night family trip May 7, 2013
Alex
Highly reccomended hotel, I will return to it.
Other trip May 11, 2013
It was a lovely hotel and in a nice location. However, you had to take the metro to get to it, but it wasn't a tough ride. The breakfast was very good and the service overall was great.
2 night trip Apr 27, 2013
david
The hotel room was fine. Few bathroom amenities were included. The location was pretty good. Having now visited, I think the area around Maria Hilfer Strasse is more interesting regarding shopping, access to places to eat. The hotel is in a pretty area a very quiet, non-commercial street about two blocks from public transportation. The public transportation is excellent in Vienna.
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
"Location, location, location"
This hotel has a great location near the Rathaus and many of the sights of Vienna, but it has the smallest hotel room I have ever seen. Staff helpfulness depended upon who was at the desk. Breakfast was good if somewhat pricey--but reasonable for Vienna. The hotel offered good value for the price. Note: skip the hop-on, hop-off bus tour as the hotel is walkable to nearly all the sights on the tour, and the tour is guided by audio-tape--and very shallow information.
2 night trip Apr 14, 2013
Washington traveler
"High quality, high class hotel"
Very high quality. The breakfast is excellent! It is worth for 15 euro per person.We will recommend others to stay here for sure whey visit Vienna!
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2013
Lingyu
Great hotel! Clean rooms and very nice and friendly staff.
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
"Amazing location / beautiful hotel"
The hotel is situated extremely close to everything. There are cafes, restaurants, markets, tourist attractions, etc. all within a very very short walk. The lobby and rooms were very clean and the staff was super helpful with any questions we had regarding the area. If I had to come up with something slightly negative, I'd say that the hotel bar could use some additional selection (they have about 7 varieties of liquor). I'd recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.
3 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2013
"Great place to stay!"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2013
"No sense"
Breakfast price was extra and it costs app. 30% of the room price !?
Other trip Mar 2, 2013

"Small room, high price, additional costs"
This hotel is very centrally located right next to Rathaus (City Hall) and very close to metro and within walking distance of the Old Town. The room was nice and clean, but a bit on the small side, even for European hotels. The staff was friendly, but unfortunately you had to pay for everything as extra. For instance, if you wanted coffee and tea making arrangements in your room you had to pay extra (13 Euros!). Luckily, there were a lot of nice cafes in the neighbourhood.
3 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
Tarang
"Great location!"
Trend Rathauspark is a well-located hotel, close to all the old attractions of downtown Vienna. The staff were very friendly and the room clean. A sweet little boost to my morning was a plate of apples left on a table in the common hallway on every floor of the hotel for the guests to take as they pleased. It was a very homey touch - and they were fresh Austrian apples!
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
"disappointing city centre hotel"
Booked a queen sized bed; got given a twin. Rooms with queen-sized beds that were offered were even smaller than the one we had, so stuck with it. Bathroom on small-size with almost nowhere to put anything. No aircon, so either quiet and hot, or cooler and noisy! Lift not working for first 24 hours, so had to use the service lift.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015