All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
117-129 Cromwell Road, South Kensington, London, England, SW7 4DT, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Recommended"
Very good location,close to underground station,park and restaurants.very good breakfast. Room quite small but clean and well furnished.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Great location, clean, and a nice place to stay"
I stayed for four nights and was very pleased. The staff were helpful with a few inquires I had. The room was always very clean and all of the furnishings and carpeting etc. seemed new and well kept. The price was reasonable given the area and the quality of the room.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Okay for leisure...not for business"
Rooms very small. Beds have very thin mattresses. about 1 sq ft of shelf space in bath. Good shower pressure. Rather pricey per day internet, isn't really per day... it's limited to 250MB - which I burned through in an hour face timing with my family... and it makes you reboot your internet and re login every 50mb - which is very annoying. Breakfast - ok - it's incl so can't complain...but it's just "ok"
6 night business trip Mar 30, 2014
Rob
"Great area to explore"
Overall we were very satisfied with our stay. Although room was small & bathroom sink faucet was awkwardly placed, everything was immaculate and so quiet for sleeping. Breakfast was very nice and hotel has a nice relaxing pub too. One thing I didn't like was having to request & pay for the room Wifi every day you wanted it. But for getting around and exploring London as first timers, we thought the area was great! Would recommend this hotel for the value and convenience and cleanliness.
4 night family trip Mar 23, 2014
"Both Classy and Comfortable"
Though the rooms in Park International were indeed small, they were very comfortable, and if you consider how this compares to a lot of non-U.S. hotels, it's no big deal. The room was also surprisingly quiet for a hotel that's right on a major city street. If you are driving, you'll need to park at the Holiday Inn next door, so guests should be prepared to walk a short distance upon arrival and departure. The staff were very friendly, the décor is elegant, and the "Mary Poppins"-style, chimney-sweep-ish view of the city was pleasant.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Great place!"
Nice little spot in the Kensington area, close to the tube and really affordable compared to all the other stuff out there in London!
4 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
Great hotel. Bed a little uncomfortable as there is only a mattress on a box nice room
8 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Awesome"
Staff was very kind and helpful The bar staff was great
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
"2 blocks from tube stop, free wi-fi in lobby."
Breakfast was included and was good, nice small rooms.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Great hotel value in London."
We have stayed in London many times and in terms of location, quality of hotel, cleanliness, etc., we were very satisfied. Our room was very large and comfortable. The shower was one of the best, if not the best, we've have had in a hotel. The staff was helpful and professional. The buffet breakfast included a wide variety of good food, and the service was very accommodating. We would definitely stay at this hotel again. Our only constructive remark is that the carpet in some of the common areas (hallway) of the hotel is due to be upgraded, but was fine in our room.
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2013
"Will go back"
Over all experience was very good. Traveled with old parents and the location bus and underground were pretty good. Clean, breakfast included a ad a very good price. However rooms are very small, and if your your room is at at the basement floor (one floor below entrance ) expect a more maze corridors, going up down and around. But those are fairly minor issues. Will go there again.
4 night family trip Dec 13, 2013
BigE
"Tiny but Worthwhile"
Overall I have to say I enjoyed my stay at the Park International. The biggest downside is without a question the teeny tiny room that I had to stay in. With the exception of the bed the room only otherwise had an old desk chair so comfort wasn't exactly at a premium. What made this okay though was the mindset that I was basically just there to sleep with no frills. If that's all you need its perfect.I initially had to switch rooms because my first room had no wi-fi signal whatsoever so be sure to check that when you first arrive.The free breakfast every morning was great and if you like the music of Glee you're in luck - the lobby plays nothing else. ;-)
5 night business trip Dec 2, 2013
"Nice hotel in South Kensington"
Our family has stayed at the Park International 6 times. It is right off the Gloucester Road tube station so it is convenient to Heathrow Airport along with the King's Cross & Victoria Train Stations. There are grocery stores and restaurants nearby and it is within walking distance to the Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums. The rooms are clean, well appointed and quiet despite being on Cromwell Road. The breakfast is great. We'll be back.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
JH
"good for business or touring"
I lived not far from this hotel in and chose it on location and price. the facilities, inclusion of breakfast, and finishing of the hotel would lead me to recommend it to family and friends. For tourists: On the edge of Zone 1 (of 6), a walk to south Kensington or a Barclays bike from hyde park. near lots of money changes or grocery stores that make it easier to grab food on the go before heading out to explore. right between two very accessible tubes for shoppers to reach central line, Kensington high-street and notting hill gate - near pubs in earls court for a pint with a bit of traveler atmosphere after a full day out. Piccadilly, district and circle lines are really good for hitting the V&A-British museum, tower bridge, kings cross connections to Camden or Europe, and of course the markets.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
chris
The staff at the hotel were very helpful. The room, though a little small, was clean. The location was good as well.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2013
Trish
"Blind Booking"
Pleasantly surprised, for the money, it was nice. It is on a busy street, but close to the underground. I stayed there for a week and was comfortable.
7 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
Loved our stay there. Will stay again.
5 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2013
"Great value in an expensive city"
Overall, our stay at the Park International Hotel was great. South Kensington is a wonderful location near shopping (Harrod's!), Kensington Palace and Hyde Park. The best part of this hotel was the buffet breakfast. There is nothing better than having breakfast included with your stay and eliminating the hassle of trying to find it before you start sight seeing. Each morning we left the hotel ready for our day! The rooms admittedly were minimalistic, but they did have everything we needed and, let's be honest, you're hardly in your hotel room when you're in Europe! In regards to service, for the most part our experience with the staff was great. We did have one unpleasant encounter with a staff member upon checkout, but were more than happy with the kind and gracious response from management. I'm confident that our incident is not indicative of the hotel's overall customer service and would not for one minute hesitate staying at the Park International Hotel again.
4 night romance trip Aug 29, 2013
Brittany
"Great location, but the service is spotty"
Liked the area, but the staff was responsive but not very well informed. For example, told us a car service to the airport would be 45 pounds and that we could use a credit card, but neglected to tell us about a 12% "processing fee". Also, the food in the restaurant there was good for breakfast, but mediocre at best at the dinner buffet. Rates a definite maybe.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2013
The hotel is very nice...rooms are small but have A/C and were clean and well designed. Location is very convenient underground service to Heathrow and all the sights. Breakfast room and menu is great, Dining room service was friendly but slow and not always accurate.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"No complaints"
The room was nice, seemed clean. It was just my fiancé and I and we were gone most of the days so we didn't get a big room. The staff, especially the concierge, were very friendly and helpful. The concierge let us use his laptop to check in for our flight and print our boarding passes.
3 night romance trip Aug 9, 2013
Jon
"Best hotel on the entire trip!!!"
We recently made a trip to Europe visiting several countries along the way. The Park International was by far the best. Friendly, helpful staff, hi-tech facilities and great atmosphere. Located in a nice part of town minutes from where Alfred Hitchcock lived. This hotel has a great piano bar and also provides a quality breakfast each morning. I'd recommend staying here anytime. I know where I'm staying my next visit to London :)
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Nice But Small"
The room was nice, but small. Both the bedroom and bathroom served there intended purpose and were not a major problem since my wife and I spent most of our time away from the room. One frustration though was that the television cable system would occasionally malfunction and actually turn off. The Internet we ordered would also malfunction allowing us on and then shutting down during our sessions. The front desk contacted their provider, Swisscom, and they fixed it, but only temporarily. It malfunctioned the following evening as well. I was pleased that the hotel recognized the issue and did not charge us for Internet for those two evenings. Although it wasn't the hotel's fault, our room was right next to a hotel that was being renovated with scaffolding out in front. It was a bit uncomfortable having workers out on the scaffolding right next to our room while my wife and I got ready for the day. Finally, one person at the front desk, who I seemed to always have to deal with, appeared to be in a constant daze when I asked her questions or requested assistance. She was the one I had to initially deal with regarding the television and internet problem. The other staff members seemed to be very competent.
5 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Near Glouster tube station, easy to get anywhere"
We enjoyed our stay there. The staff was always helpful. Personally, we didn't care for the breakfast buffet, but others seemed to.
4 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2013
Lcbledsoe
"excellent choice"
For first time London visitors this hotel was very convenient to local restaurants, bus and tube stations and nice surrounding neighborhoods. David, the concierge, was very helpful person. Also good full breakfast included.
5 night business trip Jun 5, 2013
lloyd t
"Park International great London hotel find"
We found the Park International by chance on the Internet & were very pleased with everything about the hotel. The staff was extremely helpful with information about the city. The room was pristinely clean. The location was great - in a lovely neighborhood & close to the underground. We would definitely stay here again
3 night trip May 20, 2013
Suzanne
"Great Hotel and Price"
Nice stay in the heart of London. Room and service was good, close to all main attractions.
Other trip May 23, 2013
"Nice hotel in convenient location"
Room was on the small side but was clean and served its purpose. Breakfast buffet was a standard selection of eggs, meats and cereals and the service was efficient and friendly. Unfortunately, the front desk staff we interacted with seemed strained to provide anything more than basic information with a half-smile. I may be asking for too much, but a "your bill has been prepaid and there are no outstanding charges, thank you for staying with us" would leave a better lasting impression on check out versus the curt "ok" we received.
2 night trip May 10, 2013
LG
"Close to the Natural History Museum"
We stayed at the Park International for six nights. The room was on the first floor and had large picture windows. The room was very noisy at night so it was hard to sleep. The room was clean and nice linen. I missed having a tub, but the shower was large. We had a refrigerator which was nice. There was a Tesco, a small food mart and grocery store close by. The breakfast was great. There was a problem with getting hot water unless you waited about four minutes.
6 night trip Apr 30, 2013
"Do not tell them you will be on your own"
I think the hotel took advantage of the fact that I booked through and expedia offer for a very good discount and put me in a ridiculously small room with no wifi and no outside phone lines, completely unacceptable in a 4-star hotel, which is what I had booked, and thus was obliged to stay for a full week. Having been an expedia client for many years this is not what I am used to in any major capital..
Other trip May 2, 2013
Paulo
"Great location for explaring London"
Hotel is newly refurbished and in great shape. Located in a good location (near Gloucester tube ) to explore London. Free wifi in lobby but you had to ask for username and password for each hour you were on. It would be better if the hotel would just make wifi free for all. Breakfast was a treat each morning. Full English or continental--your choice. Rooms are somewhat small and beds to match. I am not that tall and my feet hang over the end of bed. Would stay again but try to get a larger bed.
4 night family trip Apr 19, 2013
"Room with odd layout"
The hotel is in a great location close to public transportation in a neighborhood that I love. The hotel staff is efficient and friendly. Reception was easy and my room was ready at check-in. The only fault with my stay was the placement of the furniture in my room. It's a long room, but the bed is placed inconveniently. You cannot get to the far bed without squeezing between the end of the first bed under the wall-mounted flat screen. I'm clueless about the placement, for they could have moved the furniture to have a space between the bed with a common table with the phone.
5 night trip with friends Apr 7, 2013
F Hackerman
"Great Hotel for everyone"
whenever i am in london which is a few times a year i always stay at the park international. great location, near the tube, easy access to heathrow, wonderful staff, neat, clean, comfortable rooms with 24 hour security. the breakfast offer is also excellent. i do not have one single complaint.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
Jean
"Location, Staff, Room, Bed"
Great location. Very friendly staff. Room just about big enough for 1 night. Bed was comfortable but soft.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
Brit and American
"excellent small hotel"
good sized, decently appointed, efficient room. attentive hotel staff.
3 night trip Jan 29, 2013
Very nice hotel! Large, clean rooms, very comfortable beds! Good location as it's close to the tube. Staff was friendly, helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2012
"Nice hotel with good staff"
The front desk staff were great and very helpful as we had to change our reservation after it was booked. When we checked in, there was an issue with our first room and without asking, they upgraded us to a bigger room. The internet service was adequate for business purposes. The breakfast was good, but was also the same everyday. For the money paid and the location--which is about one block from the Gloucester Road tube station, I would recommend.
Other trip Dec 8, 2012
<nice hotel with good location. Easy access to public transportation. The breakfast buffet was ample.
4 night family trip Nov 21, 2012
"Conveniently located with responsive personnel"
It was comfortable enough to recommend hotel to be considered.
7 night trip Nov 16, 2012
Alexander
"Good stay in Kensington area"
Nice staff, good location, decent sized room for London, great shower, nice breakfast buffet. Clean. A little dated but overall very comfortable. I'd reccmond and go back. Staff were friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2012
Ted
"very helpful staff"
We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff was very kind and very helpful with recommendations and transportation advice. The breakfast provided was average, but still nice that it was included. Great location near the Gloucester tube stop.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
Claire
Great location a 3 minute walk to the Gloucester Road tube station. Hotel is clean. Included breakfast is a nice plus. Fitness center has a very good elliptical and treadmill. New flat screen tv. I had a single room. It is the smallest room that I have ever stayed in.
4 night trip Nov 16, 2012
"very close to the tube"
great, clean, nice size room. no room service which was a little disappointing, but all in all very nice hotel in a fine location.
3 night trip Nov 16, 2012
"Perfect Hotel"
The staff was very welcoming, which was appreciated after a long trip from Ghana. Just stayed one night but the room was spotless, and a good size especially for London. Don't miss the breakfast in the morning!
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
"Great hotel...exceeded my expectations"
We were in London for the first time and stayed only three nights, but the hotel was perfect for our stay. It was clean, staff was friendly and helpful whenever we had questions. Wifi was availble in the lobby and breakfast was good. They arranged for cars to transport us to the airport and got tickets for us to a premier performance of Top Hat. I would definately stay there again...and it was just a 20 minute walk to Harrods!!
3 night trip Oct 13, 2012
"lovely traditional british hotel"
i was pleasantly surprised by the elegance and service of this hotel. my experience with English hotels of this price range has been miniscule rooms of middling quality, mediocre staff, lousy breakfast, dodgy areas, lousy internet. Although my room had a twin bed, the size of the space was roomy and very pretty. The desk staff went out of their way to help us with transportation, luggage,and opened the breakfast room for us early on days we had to travel, making sure we had enough "take away" food for our journey. close to transportation, excellent thai food in the restaurant, lovely area.
Other trip Oct 10, 2012
stephi
It was very good choice. I will stay in this hotel again. It was the best of my trip.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Great Little Gem in South Kensington"
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. VERY clean, completely updated, and an extremely accommodating staff. Hotel has a great breakfast buffet which is included in the room rate, and there are also some good restaurants right across the street. The hotel is just a few minutes walk to the tube, as well as a fresh food market. We will be back!
Other trip Sep 22, 2012
Mulan
"Excellent hotel and superb staff at affordable $$."
I was extremely happy with my stay at the Park International Hotel. It was very clean, well maintained, and had very knowledgable and helpful staff. I stayed for 3 nights and each day the staff gave us excellent recommendations on what to see and, at night, where to find superb restaurants in the area. The hotel was very near the underground station so it was a great place to stay to see all the sights of London. Would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to all my friends.
Other trip Sep 7, 2012
Jane
"Clean, Comfortable, Functional"
I would give this hotel 3 1/2 stars. Bathrooms were clean, bed was comfortable. No problem falling asleep. Some furniture like the dresser and chair were a bit dated, but comfortable. The English breakfast is one of the selling points. (Except the baked beans were always lukewarm). I like that the hotel is a short three block or 5 minute walk from the Subway. The elevators were clean and ran smoothly and silently. If you just need a place to sleep and regroup because you'll be spending most of your time sightseeing, this is it. If you intend to spend a lot of time indoors or are looking for the spa like treatment, this is not it. Staff were okay, not outstanding. BEWARE if you ask for a wake up call. I asked for a wake up call twice, and both times it came 15 minutes past the requested time. (It's not an automated system and they have to call manually). Wi-fi cost 9 pounds for 15 minutes of usage. Other than that, this hotel is a good deal and value for money, especially if you are on a budget.
Other trip Aug 30, 2012