All hotels in Kirkland, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10530 NE Northup Way, Kirkland, WA, 98033, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Convenient location, Safe area of town"
The staff was great, the hotel was clean, quiet at night. Everything was a promised. Make your own waffles for breakfast was great! We will be visiting the area again and will use this hotel. Very Satisfied.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Brice
"nice budget hotel"
good deal. stayed here for a UW visit and was very happy
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Convenient location between Seattle and Redmond"
We were interested in seeing a few sights in Seattle as well as visiting a college in Redmond. This location was a good spot somewhere between them with easy access to the highway. Comfortable bedding, adequate breakfast and exercise room, and a couple good restaurants within walking distance.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Thom
"Construction, parking & cleanliness are all issues"
Parking was limited for all four nights by a U-Haul truck and a semi tractor trailer that blocked numerous spots. Construction on the 520 exit caused closures after 11 pm. The room smelled like urine which for the most part came from the shower curtain which was replaced right after check in. However, there was still an underlying smell that I reported when we checked out. The staff was friendly but there just was not enough of them. When we went to the front desk to check out at 8 am, I was told by a patron that the clerk had gone to help a woman that needed her toilet plunged. This is unheard of. A hotel this size should have more help. In conclusion, the bed was comfortable, but the room needed a thorough cleaning, large rigs should be required to park elsewhere and they needed more staff.
4 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Eileen
"Very enjoyable"
I love the La Quinta does not use comforters on their beds - just a white sheet on the top. Their beds just seem so clean looking.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Visiting family"
The room was clean and comfortable and the staff great. There was constuction near by but not the failt of the hotel. Great stay
3 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Monique
"Room+noise"
Room smells bad had to open the window for that There was construction just out side the hotel the noise kept us up all saturday night. This shojld have been posted on the website
3 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Tarek
"Great Location. Quieter than I expected."
I started out disappointed to find that my room faced nearby I-405 but quickly discovered that the freeway noise was quieted to almost not noticeable from within my room. The motel was clean and in good condition and everything in my room worked as expected. My overall experience was better than I'd anticipated from reading others' reviews. The night manager recommended a fish restaurant within walking distance and it was so good I went back the second night. I'll stay again, in fact, my next trip is already booked. Good location for business in Bellevue and a great price for the area.
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
Frequent Traveler
"Nice hotel, questionable room cleanliness"
The front desk staff and breakfast person were very helpful. I appreciated everything they did for me. I let the cleaning person in every other day. Several days, the vacuumm was not run. The bed sheets were never replaced during the entire stay, as far as I could tell. I am also pretty sure towels were refolded and put back instead of replaced. Since I am not 100% sure of the last statement, I cannot hold that against the hotel. I would recommend this hotel, but I would advise people to place towels and sheets they want replaced, on the floor.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Meet our needs."
Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. Bathroom fan was terrible with a nasty buzz. Toilet seat was beat up. It had been repainted but if it was at my houde I would have replaced it.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Ken
"Weekend in Seattle."
The receptionist war very rude with us.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Good location, good overall experience"
We've stayed at this hotel because our preferred hotels were fully booked due to a convention. The staff at the reception was very friendly, the room was clean and well maintained. Downtown Bellevue is just a short drive away. We will definitely consider this hotel the next time we stay in this area.
2 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Enjoyable Stay"
Stayed two nights. Very convenient to the highway. Clean and comfortable. Only thing could have made it better would be if the breakfast had a little larger selection..Overall I would recommend.
2 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Len K.
"La Quinta breakfasts are substandard"
I value having a breakfast available at the hotel. For the cost of the room, an all carbohydrate breakfast is a big disappointment. Some other La Quintas seem to be able to provide eggs, sausage, and even biscuits and meat gravy along with the cheap cereals. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful, during and after the stay. I commend them highly. The location is very convenient to the east side of Seattle. We also value the per friendly atmosphere of the staff.
5 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
G Miller
"Close to Everything and on Budget"
Friendly staff, hotel shows some wear but entirely adequate for business trip.
4 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Business on a Budget
"La Quinta Front Desk Service was Outstanding"
The front desk was very helpful. The location was just a few hundred yards from Kirkland Park and Ride bus station. A few eating places within the walking distance. The breakfast was acceptable. Rooms were clean. The carpets in the hallways a bit dated.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Suresh Khariwala
"Hotel and Location Worked out well for us"
Stayed here for our daughter to attend her 2 day orientation at UDub. Staff was very nice and helpful. Room was clean. Location was only 15 from the UDub compus and only 15 min from downtown Bellevue WA with access to both restaurants, shops and grocery stores. Good access to SR 520, I-5, and I-405.
2 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Jeffrey Miller
"CLEAN, QUIET & COMFORTABLE"
I was going to a concert at the Paramount Theatre, so I tried to reserve a room close to the venue. Unfortunately, EVERY hotel in downtown Seattle was full (on a Monday??!!), so I took the one remaining room at the La Quinta which was about seven miles from the venue. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this hotel! The front desk staff was prompt & friendly, the hotel seemed well-maintained & our room was clean! It was conveniently located near the freeway, but I don't recall hearing traffic from our room! I would stay here again, however, I think $200.00/night was a little high. I think $150/night would be a reasonable rate for this hotel. FYI: cab fare from this hotel to downtown Seattle was about $25.00 (one way).
1 night trip with friends Aug 11, 2014
Kari
"Not up to La Quinta standards"
Surprisingly shabby for a La Quinta Inn. We were there for two nights. I don't know if they were short of staff while we were there or there was some other problem, but housekeeping did not do a good job in the room and, unlike in other hotels, we never saw anyone wiping off dirty tables in the breakfast area. Of the three hotels we stayed at on our trip, which included stops in Portland, OR, and Vancouver, BC, this hotel was the most expensive, but also the shabbiest and the worst service. Maybe Seattle is just a really expensive place.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"Great Staff & Clean Rooms"
The staff at this La Quinta is extremely friendly and polite. In fact, upon checking in, the man at the front desk offered me several dinner options close by after I told him that I hadn't had dinner yet. The room was very clean, and nice and cool. Additionally, the continental breakfast was well stocked, with coffee, bagels, waffles, cereal, and hard boiled eggs. Very enjoyable.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
The floor is so dirty and the hotel is smells like poops.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"7 miles from Downtown"
Clean room. Excellent service. Close to public transportation. I would stay here again.
3 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
SG
The experience was fine. Our trip was due the decease of our older son.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Average hotel but met our needs."
Our stay went without any hitches. The staff was friendly, the cost was reasonable, and our service was good. Our one complaint was the odor of the room which was a cross between cigarette smoke and air freshener. While we got used to it each of us noticed it each time we re-entered the room. A negative reminder several times each day in an otherwise okay 2-day overnight stay.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
Brian W
"Ok if staying in Kirkland, otherwise not so handy."
This motel is tucked in the trees, just off the highway. Pretty quiet considering the proximity to the roads. We picked this location because of the price, way cheaper than downtown Seattle in the summer, but still too expensive for being in the middle of no where. We just used the room as a base for going different directions, so in that respect the location didn't really matter. Otherwise you are stuck on the outskirts of Kirkland.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Brad
"Convenient hotel in Kirkland WA"
I was only there one night for a business trip over a weekend. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Check-in was quick and fast. The common areas were for the most part, very pleasing, the carpet was worn and coming up in a few areas but no issues inside the room. The room was comfortable with a great comforter and nice TV, refrigerator, and microwave. La Quinta offers free breakfast at its properties and the staff continued to replenish the offerings and kept the area clean for the guests. The property is located is a bit hard to find but I had GPS. However, the signage was fairly small coming off the street and at night can be challenging. Overall, I was pleased with my experience.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Tonya
"Convenient to freeway , clean, quiet."
Will stay again when visiting the Seattle area. Convenient, clean, easy to access.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Rooms were larger and clean; however the pool and workout room were tiny.
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
"Easy commute to Seattle city center"
The location is loaded with amenities for walking and outdoor activities and very close to a Park & Ride. We enjoyed the pool and exercise room and the breakfast was great.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Not a good location"
I didn't have any problem.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"A well located OK property"
The location was good for visiting family and seeing Seattle. Highway construction noise began at 5:15 am however. Not much hotel can do about it. Breakfast was the usual, the pool small (but it is heated and not crowded), staff pleasant. Our room was not cleaned one of the five days of our stay.
3 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Great staff"
Expedia had booked me in the hotel in Kirkland (l requested close to King Street am track station) taxi driver suggested downtown site, Kimmy was great and we got the last room. Am now in Wenatchee and experience here has been great!
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Jeannie
"Great location for the price"
Convenient location between Bellevue, Kirkland and Seattle. Room was a little worn, with a faint smell of stale cigarettes. But it was clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Typical continental breakfast in the lobby. Not much in the immediate neighborhood. Burgermaster is next door. Another restaurant a block away. Convenience store/gas station about three blocks.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Jerry
"Perfect for a working trip"
Nice hotel and friendly staff, outdoor pool which was nice on a nice day in the Seattle area, which it was... and a good continental breakfast wtih waffels, cereal, yogurt, bready items, fruit, juice and coffee. The room was clean and comfy. There was also laundry on site and a workout room if your into those kinds of things.
4 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Made a confirmed reservation but the room rate changed everyday on the 3rd day I moved to another hotel.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Very Nice Front Counter Staff"
Nice staff, Clean room, very reasonable price!!
1 night business trip May 22, 2014
"Very Comfortable Hotel-Convenient Location"
We were very pleased with our stay here. Beds were comfortable, staff very personable and kind, Clean room daily and great breakfast. We highly recommend staying here and will definately return!
4 night family trip May 17, 2014
Paula
"Disappointing."
What hotel assigns three people to a shoe-box sized room with one bed, then blames the customer for this type of mistake? To make it worse, they provide a broken roll-away that shouldn't be used by anyone. After complaining about this, they did provide another room with two beds for the second of two nights, and of course the air conditioner did not work properly so the room was too warm all night. Finally, when my son and I went to use the swimming pool, we found it to be full of leaves and other debris - poorly maintained.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"ugly 80's"
Just cheap - breakfast was very meager - the décor is so 80's. It just seemed like there were NO luxuries, not even creamer for the coffee.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
"Not far away from Bellevue Square Mall"
Excellent service all way round and we were close to alot of restaurants.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Doc
Give your breakfast person info about an increased # of people. She had difficulty keeping up since she had not been forewarned.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"It was a nice landing place after a long day."
Great place would stay there again. Beds are super comfortable.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Easy drive away from downtown Seattle."
Would certainly stay here again! No problems with the stay, comfortable.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Convenient hotel for our activities."
Only spent one night. We were there for a college graduation. Front desk staff was pleasant and got us checked in quickly. Although the soda machine and ice machine were close to our room we never heard any noise. Room was comfortable and clean. Only possible complaint was a very slow drain in the bathroom sink.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Rich
"Hotel Location"
The hotel is located close enough to downtown to conveniently see the Needle, museums, and Underground Seattle, and close to the medical providers we came to see. The staff is extremely courteous and helpful. The two major drawbacks were the inconsistent (mostly absent) WiFi and the skimpy soundproofing between rooms.
6 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
"Location is good, the room is comfortable"
I am quite enjoyed staying at hotel for more than a week. the location is convenient and the breakfast is fine. Nice staff
Other trip May 5, 2014
Good
3 night trip Mar 3, 2014
Berhanu
"Pleasant stay"
The room was nice, nothing fancy. Wish they put conditioner in the bathroom too, rather than just shampoo. The breakfast was nice and we always find something to eat, even some healthful options such as fruit and yogurt...the coffee was surprisingly good. The staff were wonderful and were nothing short of friendly and helpful. The location is great, close to downtown Bellevue and a quick drive into Seattle. I'd definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"nice hotel but very small one shampoo was served."
The stuff who was working at front lobby was kind of rude. That was 4/26 evening-female. I asked her where is nice place to eat around hotel and I brought a flyer that I found a room. When I was showing the flyer, I had a pen so I was pointing the place. She told me do not put any mark on the flyer.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Noriko
"Overnight Stay"
Very pleasant front desk staff. Convenient location to major highways.
2 night trip Mar 30, 2014