All hotels in Kirkland, Washington, United States of America
10530 NE Northup Way, Kirkland, WA, 98033, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Good internet service
    Breakfast is average
    Room is all right
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Easy access to Bellevue/Kirkland area"
Close to Freeways, restaurants close by, pretty quiet considering it's near lots of activities.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"SO - SO Visit"
We stayed five nights while visiting the Seattle area. This hotel is in a good location for getting to Bellevue, Kirkland and Seattle. The hotel is older and is very dated. Room cleaning staff only does an average job each day cleaning the rooms. Some days didn't vacuum and one day didn't make the bed and often forgot to leave a towel or two. Hallways weren't clean and needed to be vacuumed. A new building is being construction just behind the hotel starts each morning around 7am. Overall, just an average experience.
5 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Denny
"Nice looking and accommodating."
I didn't realize yours was a pet friendly hotel. I had an allergic reaction while sleeping and woke up with horribly swollen eyes and face. I didn't know what caused it, not realizing pets had probably been in that room. The room was well cleaned. I talked to the desk clerk and he was very accommodating and moved me to a room that was less well used and I did fine the last night. The breakfasts were very nice. Thanks.
Other trip May 31, 2015
Judy
"Great service, Average Hotel"
The gentleman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Clean and friendly in a beautiful part of town"
We visited the Kirkland area to visit Northwest University as a potential college. The location is convenient, not only to NU, but also to the sights of Seattle and to the charming area of Kirkland and it's big sister, Bellevue. The hotel staff was very courteous and helpful. I am always wary of pet friendly hotels, as if my dog were the only well behaved and well trained travelling pet, but the room was spotless with the quality linens of a regular room. The breakfast was average, with the same fare as most mid priced hotels: waffles, cereal, fruit, yogurt (no bacon and eggs.) The swimming pool was clean and refreshing, and there was a nice grassy area for doggy business. It was a very nice stay here, for three days over Memorial weekend. There is nicer dining located a block away at Big Fish Grill, and just next door is a drive up burger place called BurgerMaster (fantastic burgers.) Overall, for the price you can get on Expedia, this is a great place to stay. If we had been spending most of our time at the hotel instead of seeing the sights, I may have chosen to spend more for a hotel room, but if this is home base on a sight seeing weekend, it is very comfortable. Make sure you have a gps of a good map of the area, as the roads are a little tricky. Bellevue and Kirkland are less than ten minutes away; the drive into Seattle took about 20 in light traffic. Good luck!
Other trip May 25, 2015
Nikki
"Showing its age"
Coffee not left in room for us, bought my wife flowers and left a note to please leave them in room, gone when we got back to room at night. Hallway carpet on third floor has high ridges in them causing me and several other guests trip over.
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Mean receptionist"
Lousy and unfriendly receptionist. Felt like he didn't care. He didn't instruct us where the room or elevator. Room was dirty.
2 night business trip May 14, 2015
Lethi
"Very nice"
Only a one night stay but comfortable and quiet. Desk staff very helpful.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
"Never Again"
Carpets needed to be replaced, dogs in room next door barked all night long, not enough food in breakfast area then when inquiring about food was told no food available. Checkin fine, check out not friendly, very rude, offered no assistance to complaints as they were brought forward.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"broken"
Heat/AC didn't work in my room. Neither did the bathroom exhaust fan.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"Stay was OK"
Our stay was fine, except the hair dryer in bathroom wasn't working, even after resetting, after maintenance man came, and fixed it--needed to reset outlet on other side of bathroom--need a sign to tell customers that. Breakfast person did not show up so breakfast was very late, staff did their best to try to get it ready, but don't seem prepared if employee is absent. Also hard to see hotel from road (trees hide it from view).
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Sheryl
"Quick trip"
Quick trip to visit colleges.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Janice P
Comfortable and quiet - exactly what I was looking for that evening.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"awesome"
The only thing I can say is that it was awesome staying at this hotel
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
imee
Not enough hot water in shower...ran out in about 5/6 minutes...
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Good location for sight-seeing"
This hotel is in an excellent location, a quarter-mile from the bridge into downtown Seattle. Convenient, clean and comfortable.
4 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Comfortable stay"
Everything was as it should be. Clean room, comfortable bed, and free breakfast.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Clean and inexpensive."
Checkin guy was pleasant and room was clean. Not very sound proof. Kirkland was just a few miles away, with lots of amenities.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Room smelled bad shower curtain was the problem had to keep bathroom door closed at all times!!!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
cesar
"Close to Highways"
Rooms are upgraded, beds are comfortable, continental breakfast if Ok. Still has a feel of old.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"hotel review"
This trip was for a bowling tornament. prior to the trip I was hospitalized and needed a wheelchair for the weekend. When we checked in they changed our room to a handicap accessible room. They made it do much easier to get around. Would highly recommend this hotel to friends and families.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Cindee
"Nice hotel, excellent staff and GM!"
Nice hotel, excellent staff and GM! Blanca the GM made us feel right at home, like part of the family. Staff are very courteous they provide anything you could possibly need.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Crystal
"overall nice stay"
Stayes one night. Was good experience and nice staff. Clean room. I had no issues during my stay
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Theresa
"Around Bellevue for Business"
It was acceptable for such a short business trip. The hotel is an average overall. Compared to the price, it's acceptable.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Khaled
"Hotel Manager Bianca Should Be Fired!"
Can't even believe this place. Such a dirty room(s) and absolutely the worst customer service. First night we were woken to several large dogs barking in the room next to us before 7am and it continued to 2pm. Hotel staff did NOTHING to resolve the issue just told me "I can check out if I'm not a dog lover". This was exactly what the manager Bianca told us. HOW DOES BIANCA KEEP HER JOB???!!! So they finally moved us to another room. No offer to comp the night (even though I'm sure they charge $ for pets) and totally rude service. The hotel is old and not updated. The rooms (I was in two) were filthy with a lot of humidity in the rooms, AC doesn't work well and even the shower curtain is torn. Oh yeah, the hot water isn't consistent so you're cold then get burned. Seriously, skip this hotel. Other than location there is nothing good about it. How does this hotel allow Bianca to stay employed? Seriously!
6 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
"La Quinta Kirkland, WA"
Overall the hotel was good. Hallways and bathrooms can use updating.
4 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
Nice clean hotel and the free breakfast was nice each morning.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Disappointing room"
I sent a review to you yesterday. The bathtub/shower unit was filthy. The room faced SR. 520. It's a busy 6-lane freeway & as the hotel wasn't very full they could have put me in a room on the other side. It would have been quieter. I was not impressed & chose not to have breakfast there. I would not return.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Suasn
"Nice hotel close to where we were visiting."
Enjoyed the facility very, comfortable, good price for the quality of the room. Staff overall friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Alan
"Nice Dog Friendly Hotel"
We found it comfortable place to stay across Lake Washington from Seattle. Fast access to city requires toll bridge but it is great access to Bellevue downtown, a pleasant place to shop with free parking.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Dick
"ok"
It is by a major freeway artery which means the links to anyplace exist out the front door. However the sounds of the freeway extend into the room 24 hrs. This hotel allows dogs. It is not unusual to hear them barking and whining or howling when they are left alone in the room. Generally one maid per floor which means room cleanup is generally early or late depending on which end they start on.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Passing threw"
Bad food choices. Small rooms
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Denny
"Pleasant"
Our stay was pleasant. The room was clean and the staff were friendly. The breakfast was sparse in offerings and ended early considering it was during the holiday week. The breakfast staff did not speak English, though she was pleasant, but this made it hard to ask for help or for items.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
tabaths
"LaQuinta stay."
I selected LaQuinta in Bellevue because of the location. The room itself was fine except for the furniture arrangement. The fridge and Microsoft were blocking the full length mirror. All the furniture could be moved closer to the window to allow full clearance of the mirror. As for the hotel, there seems to be some deferred maintenance. The carpet on 4th floor outside elevator is stained and buckled. The inside of elevator, while not dirty, looks very worn.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2015
"good place to crash and stay in"
Staff could've been friendlier. They were kind of dry. The room was great but... The hallway smelled like cigarettes. We were put in a room next to a person with a dog and we heard the owner take the dog out each time during the night. I guess room placement could've been better.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Diana
"Nice with dog"
The hotel has everything we need, microwave, fridge, free breakfast, and a small yard at the back for our pet to go a quick potty.. The only drawback is WiFi too slow in the room. Also note that we need to pay toll to entering Seattle.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Jungmei Lin
"Friendly staff balances out old hotel"
A bit run down, could use a face lift
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
"Nice hotel, Friendly staff."
No hot water first morning and construction noise woke us each morning. But great location and nice friendly staff.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Dirty tired hotel. Not what I expected."
I have stayed at other LaQuinta hotels and have always been impressed at the cleanliness of the hotel for the price point. This location (Kirkland, WA) is a tired out hotel with dirty rooms and odd smells. The water heater was also being replaced on a weekend while we were there. Still no hot water as of 5Pm on a Saturday night. I would not recommend this hotel until they do some remodeling. Also, staff were all very nice but looked as though they just woke up. Maybe they have odd hours?
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Very comfortable and clean
2 night trip Nov 26, 2014
Jonathan
"Run of Bad Luck"
It was hard getting to and from the hotel because of the road construction on the road in front of the hotel and freeway that services the hotel. The air conditioner could not be adjusted on the coldest night of the year which seemed to exacerbate the cold that I already had. Another guest even took my toast out of the toaster. I am sure that at other times this hotel is quite reasonable for its proximity to the larger cities and comfort, but I had a run of bad luck.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
JACK
"Forget about getting hot water"
There was no hot water in the unit. Unbelievable! I let the water run for 20 min and no hot water came out. Shower or sink, there was no hot water. I will never come back again.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Clean?"
Bathroom was filthy making it hard to imagine that it was cleaned on a daily bases.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Your moneys worth"
Pleasant stay, friendly staff, clean room, easy to get to. Decent breakfast good coffee. Not on top of Seattle but right over Rt 520 = 5 miles away. Depending of traffic, 20 minutes from the airport. For the area, a fair price per night.
6 night trip with friends Nov 11, 2014
"Clean but outdated"
The hotel is conveniently located off of the highway. The check in staff was quickly accommodating when we asked for another room bc our room smelled like cigarettes despite being a smoke free room. The room was clean and the sheets were soft. The mattress was perfect for me but too soft for my husband. My only issue is that it was overpriced based on the condition of the hotel. It was clearly an older building with warped floorboards and thickly painted walls. It had outdated decor which made it feel cheap. Also, the breakfast was all carbs. I like to have a little variety, especially for $100/night.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Leo's Trip"
The hotel was good for the price.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Leonel
"Very enjoyable"
Our stay was very nice and comfortable. We would have enjoyed it more if it was a suite, but hotels.com does not book suites with laquienta. If you would like a suite you will have to call the hotel and reserve over the phone.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Overnighter for a Family Wedding."
This was an overnighter for a Wedding. The staff was very nice and friendly and the room was clean. The bed was VERY comfortable. As I have a bad back if I had room in the truck I would have tried to take it home...JK. Seriously though....we would stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Susan m
"Comfortable room with a harsh chemical smell."
The room smelled strongly of some sort of cleaning chemicals.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"Close to Belluvue"
Room beds where comfortable. The roll away bed mattress was torture to sleep on. The hotel was clean and the breakfast was ok. For the rate, this hotel is good for those who do not need a roll away bed.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014