All hotels in Paris, France
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here8 Rue Cambon, Paris, Paris, 75001, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"A definite winner!"
I love this hotel and I can't wait to go back! From check in, to check out, I was treated as if I was a most important guess. The room was perfect. I was alone, and had plenty of space for me, but It would have been sufficient for 2, as well. It is only a 2 block, if that, walk to the Concorde Metro station, and maybe a little bit more to the Madeliene Station. It was so easy to get to the hotel from CDG. Pathetic hotel is just a few steps from the most exclusive and beautiful shops. There is an amazing bakery just a few doors down, and also a restaurant where I had breakfast. My only concern is that the AC does not seem to work real well, but I was able to overcome by opening my window. I am not sure how that will work in the middle of the summer. I also did not ask for any help, so it may have been something that they could have managed. It sometimes do not ask for help, because I am agpfrad that I will be asked to move from a room that I love, and I did love this one! Great price, great location, and the friendliest staff ever. What more could you ask for?
2 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent hotel. Service could've been a little bit better in terms of being faster. Convenient location.
3 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Great location - close to most of the tourist attractions and also the metro. Staff was great and room was comfortable but we were there when the outside temp was in the 30's & low 40's (f​ahrenheit) and the room was extremely hot even with the room heater off. Wifi was horrendous. All said, I'd stay there again.
3 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"stay"
Bed was really too firm, reception people were willing to help arrange transfer to the airport, but the guy that was supposed to help bring our bags up was probably first going to take his smoke-break.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Nice Location over rated Hotel."
Great Location but overpriced for what it is. Rooms need better cleaning. Noisy rooms due to next door remolded
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Close to all the must-see sights"
The staff was SO friendly and helpful. Great location: one block from the Concorde stop on the Metro 1 line; close to best shopping, and an easy ealk to :Opera Garnier, L' Orangerie Museum, L' Orsay museum,the Louvre, Jardin de Tuileries. I was traveling with my adult daughter, and one day we got separated, my phone didn't work, my subway card didn't work and the staff helped me figure out a way to get in touch with her--they went out of their way to help me with that! Thank you Melia Vendome!
2 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Sue S.
"Adorable"
Love location, amazing staff, very clean and comfortable! I would recommended as its a valued hotel and in paris is very difficult to find one!
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Vera
"Great location - room was less than expected"
Buyer beware – in my opinion, the room was not as advertised. In my opinion, here is my takeaway: The hotel is in the best location and the staff were overall very friendly and helpful. The room on the other hand was a letdown. For a 4 star hotel, I didn’t like that in order to have the power on a needed to use my room key in their power slot. This is something I expect from a lower range hotel/motel, not from a $500/night 4 star hotel. The next issue was the bathroom; I fully understand that Europeans like to break up the shower/sink with the toilet, but this was ridiculous. The toilet was in a room so small that it was a challenge to sit down without banging your knees on the wall. I would say maybe 2ft by 2ft. Seriously. And since the toilet room was so cozy, I noticed that the marble walls looked a bit off. Under closer inspection, I noticed that the walls were not marble but instead tile with a marble sticker on top to make it look appear like marble. This is certainly not a big deal, but come on. The other shower and sink room were as expected and had a nice window. The next letdown was the bed. The linens were subpar and the bed was very very low quality. The pillows were uncomfortable as well. The AC was also horrible. Bottom line – do not book this hotel to have a great room experience. This hotel is purely for the location and that is what you are paying for...
2 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Fantastic Stay"
Lovely place. Helpful staff. Great location to many must-see sights. Located within a very high end area of the City with top tier restaurants and shops.
5 night family trip May 5, 2014
Livington's
"Fabulous!!"
This hotel was perfect for my husband and me. The staff was very helpful and couldn't have been nicer. It is in a great location, walking distance to many attractions. We will def stay here again!
3 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
Linda Marini
"Perfect Location"
very pleasant stay
6 night trip Apr 30, 2014
E. M. ,MD.
"Great bathroom but Poor quality pillows"
Lovely and clean bathroom. Room small. King bed was two twins pushed together so you could feel seam in middle. Mattress was very firm and pillows were poor in comfort and quality. Bright and white bed Linens were changed daily and pressed. Overall very clean.
3 night romance trip Jan 13, 2014
Shannan
"Terrific Hotel in the center of Paris"
We enjoyed every minute from the incredibly pleasant check-in to our private mini-van back to the airport arranged by reception. We are looking for an apartment to rent in Paris for a couple of months and everyone we spoke to in the hotel was incredibly helpful. Very nice room. Only two tiny complaints: on one day we had to call to get the room made up late in the afternoon; and there is only business-oriented American TV. Would be nice to have one channel that is more general news focused.
4 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Leslee
"Excellent location and fabulous staff"
The hotel is in a very high end part of town surrounded by great restaurants and near the metro. Hotels staff catered to every need. This is a lovely place to stay. We were there 4 nights.
4 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2013
Superb location, very quiet rooms.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Excellent Locations , Lovely hotel"
A lovely boutique hotel. situated in the heart of Paris. All walking distance Tulleries Garden, The Louvre, Notre Dame, The place de la concorde., St Germaine, .a short walk from Lafayette Galleries a very beautiful shopping center, and at the top , you can see the whole view of Paris. underground metro, and very fashionable shops. The rooms are clean, comfortable, with internet (wifi) freindly, and helpful staff. I would like to mention Antoine who helps us in tracking our luggage. I will go back to this hotel....
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
violy
"The price is expected for the location"
My pre-paid Expedia reservation was immediately processed without any hiccups. Service at check-in was a little slow, it being a Friday evening, but perhaps we can forgive this at a smaller boutique hotel. The staff were nevertheless friendly and professional. I was delighted with my room: a fourth floor corner room with three large windows that opened to the street, letting in sunlight and quiet street sounds. The bed was quite comfortable and the bathroom very chic, in tile and marble. I did not use the internet nor room service/eating facilities, so I cannot comment there. Returning late, late at night, I was greeted very quickly by desk staff who monitor the hotel's locked front entrance. The hotel itself is exceedingly well-located, as others have noted. The Concorde metro stop (ligne 1) is one short block away, as are the Tuileries. High-end shops and specialty boutiques can be found, exiting right from the hotel. While a stay longer than a weekend would be outside my budget, for the events I attended in the city, I appreciated its convenient central location for the price I paid for two nights.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Close to all sights"
Staff very friendly and accommodating. Close to all amenities. Only one snag at the end of the trip when a staff member insisted that 2 breakfasts were eaten by one person. Took a bit of time to convince her that it couldn't have happened. She was the only one of our group with a single room and the rest of us had already been charged for 2 breakfasts per room and had paid accordingly. Other than that it was a great stay!
7 night trip Apr 23, 2013
Great Hotel, Great Location, but as in the other reviews, the air conditioning still isn't working. It was cool enough to leave bathroom window open, so not a big deal. Beautiful hotel, but a little expensive once my son was added (65 Euro per night extra) Small as any hotel in this area is, but right in the middle of Paris, near Louvre. Great chain of hotels worldwide.
2 night trip Mar 24, 2013
For a hotel with great promises and pretension, this was sub-standard. Bed hard as a rock. No extra pillows. No extra towels. No in-room amenities except an over-priced mini-bar. Closet doors were broken and the toilet ran. About 5 phones in a tiny room. Who needs more than 1 these days? They took up all of the space. I would not stay here again.
2 night business trip Mar 22, 2013
The hotel is in the perfect location for a quick trip to Paris, convenient to sites, museums, restaurants -- everything a visitor could want. The only drawback to my room was a less-than-perfect renovation in the bath. The new shower had an extremely slippery porcelain floor and paint was peeling from the newly-painted cieling and walls. IAlso wish they would add CNN to the television selection. The room was very comfortable and the staff was great.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
Leslee
"Reasonable as for top Center of Paris"
A bit old and definetely requires refurbisbing. Besides it is very cool. Very friendly for spanish speakers
Other trip Mar 2, 2013
Klaudia
"Valentines/Birthday in Paris!"
This was our first trip to Paris. This hotel selection was perfect. Its centrally located and within walking distance to all of the areas of Paris we wanted to visit. The multilingual staff was very accomodating and helpful. Our (small) room was cozy, clean and comfortable.
3 night romance trip Feb 14, 2013
Kym
"GREAT LOCATION ,UPGRADE YOUR ROOM"
GREAT LOCATION ,STAFF VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFULL,ROOMS OK WE COULDN"T UPGRATE SO MY ROOM WAS STANDART NO MUCH CLOSET ESPACE BUT SINCE WE WERE OUTSIDE MOST OF THE TIME DIDN'T MATTER TO US OVERALL GREAT HOTEL FOR THE PRICE,IF WE EVER GO BACK TO PARIS PROBLABLY UPGRADE MY ROOM.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
SOPHIE
"Best bang for your buck!"
I did A LOT of research on Paris hotels. Melia was in a great location and for a great price! Right next to the Louvre and a few Metro stops. The hotel staff was amazing! They spoke English and were able to hold our bags because we came before our check in time. The rooms are a little small that is the only con! My boyfriend walked into the hotel and said, "Wow!" enough said! :)
Other trip Sep 12, 2012
Katie H
"Friendly staff and great location"
Very friendly staff happy to speak English. The woman at the check in counter was a great help and very nice. The room was well laid out and a good size. Free wifi. Location was a few minutes walk to the Concorde or Louvre and central to many things. Only thing I would recommend is to get breakfast included or eat elsewhere as the hotel breakfast is extremely expensive...
Other trip Sep 1, 2012
"Central location, but far from good food."
Yes, you are smack in the middle of a lot major tourist sites: Place de la Concorde, the Louvre, Musee d'Orsay, Tuileries Garden, and a short walk to the Champs Elysee. The Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, and Notre Dame are walkable (but a little far). Hey Paris is big, you can't be near everything. The service here was good, and quickly resolved some billing issues that we had, while being quite pleasant. The rooms are clean and generous, although it seemed our room was scheduled to be cleaned a little later in the afternoon. My only real complaint is the neighborhood dining, catering to upscale shoppers and tourists, the restaurants and cafes are generally expensive with mediocre food. We found ourselves on treks to Marais, the Latin Quarter, and the 6th arrondissement to find places with better/cheaper food, and less of a homogenous feel. If you're in Paris to see the sights, this is the place. If you're there for gastronomic adventure, you might want to consider another neighborhood.
3 night romance trip Aug 8, 2012
clean comfortable rooms. good location. Helpful staff. Near all monuments
Other trip Jul 22, 2012
"Standard room is extremely small"
This hotel should not be really a 4 star, it would be more like a 3 star, location is great and the staff is very friendly but you cannot order a bottle of water at night if you ran out and my standard room was the size of a closet, it is extremely tiny and not comfortable at all, it was pretty depressing to stay there
3 night trip Jun 8, 2012
Nadia

"Lovely & central"
Perfect location for sightseeing in a lovely but pricey neighbourhood!
2 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"Breakfast bust"
Horrible breakfast, comfortable location for Disney trips since the shuttle is right there.
3 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Benas
"10/10 perfect."
The room was beautiful in design and clean. The bathroom was spacious and clean. The entrance is wonderful and all the staff are friendly and very helpful. The location was perfect and the metro is right outside which takes you easily everywhere. Overall 10/10.
2 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
Glen
"Excellent location but really thin walls"
Really thin walls, I could hear my neighbors talking. Free Wifi is unusable.
4 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
SG
"4"
Great location. A bathroom is not comfortable. Low light. Good service.
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Irina
IL
"Excellent location"
I stayed at this hotel for one night and although I've been upgraded to a very nice and big room I can't say it is a place I would return. First thing my room was located on the first floor just on the corner of Rue Cambon and Tue di Mont Thabor, it was very noisy even during the night and because there are no shutter I had a strong orange light from outside filtering from the curtains. I booked a room with wifi included but it did not work at all even after I asked hotel staff to repair it, as you can imagine this was a real problem, I had to send and receive emails and I could not do it.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Lulu
"Lousy service"
When I came which was 330pm (they write you can get room 2pm) they had no room and asked me to wait 30 min no offer to compensate me - they felt like it is regular thing....
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
Gilad
IL
"business trip to paris"
A quick business trip. Hotel was nice, room was big and clean. only issue was the wifi was slow
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Graham
"Fabulous stay"
The attention to detail and service was wonderful. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was great.very comfortable and clean.
3 night trip May 13, 2014
"Close to Perfection"
The hotel staff were excellent, extremely helpful and set out genuinely to make us feel welcome and enjoy our stay at the hotel and Paris. Could not fault the food or the wine. Shame they did not do evening meals. However, they recommended an excellent bistro and restaurant nearby.
Other trip May 6, 2014
Excellent location and nice hotel, but staff not very accomodating compared with other hotels and har beds, would not stay here again if it wasn't for the superb location, but then again you pay for that considerably!
3 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Overpriced but great location"
Room way too small with two twin beds pushed together to make double bed and rather uncomfortable. Staff not interested to help. Bathroom huge but no heating. 3 days in a row luke warm water, staff not interested. Overall dissapointed would not return here. Expect better for the price.
3 night trip Feb 6, 2014
"Excellent location -comfortable stay"
Quiet, comfortable and stylish hotel. Great location for sightseeing - can walk to many of the major sights. Excellent breakfasts - we were offered an upgrade on arrival which was worth paying for to get breakfast included. Would definitely stay again. Only 2 minor negatives: rooms very warm -'but better than being cold and the lifts are miniscule - take 2 people and a suitcase! However we never had to wait for a lift. Friendly reception staff.
3 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2014
I stayed here recently. Great location, very quiet in the evenings, high spec room, very clean, tasteful etc. Staff were friendly and polite. I would definitely use this place again
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Dan Smith
"Great boutique hotel with a great central location"
An excellent hotel tucked into a quiet street in Concord square. It is only a few minutes walk from the Louvre, the Champs Elise, the Opera, the Roue and generally from some pretty fantastic shopping. The staff are really friendly and helpful, and the boutique hotel feel and little additional amenities are fun touches (champagne welcome, chocolate at bedtime).
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Nicole
"all in all is a good hotel."
Confortable, very good location, but tiny rooms.
2 night trip Nov 13, 2013
albert
"Great boutique hotel in great location"
We got a large confortable room on the 6th (top) floor and it was perfect for 2 adults and had plenty of room for an extra bed. The hotel located in the middle of Paris' best shopping area and service was very good. Upon arrival we expressed our disappointment in not being able to check in before 2.00 PM and in the evening we received a complementary bottle of champagne delivered to our room! The staff is very attentive and helpful and our only complaint would be that the airconditioner did not work at night and we had to sleep with open windows which is not ideal due to substantial noise outdoors due to several bars and restaurants in the area. For the rest, a perfect stay.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2013
Eirik
SG
"Centrally located . Good price"
It is centrally located. Beds r very comfortable . We had breakfast thr & it was superb . Would definitely recommend staying thr .
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Essex
"Nicely styled but lacking basics"
This hotel is in a great location. All the galleries and shops are within walking distance. Large nicely styled bedroom but bed was very hard and bathroom was so small that one could not sit on the loo and shut the door at the same time. These are pretty essential things. Breakfast was ok in quality but some staff were quite snooty. Not sure if I would come back. Probably not...
1 night business trip May 29, 2013
E.london
"Spacious room!"
The hotel is extremely well located and the room quite spacious compared to other hotels in the same budget and area. Would definitely come back there.
3 night trip May 17, 2013
"Worth every penny"
An excellent place to stay in Paris, just 2 blocks away from Concorde Square, 15 minute walk to the Arc of Triumph, 10 minute walk to The Opera and really close to many bus and metro stations. The place y clean, rooms are pretty great and they speak English and Spanish pretty well. Definitively staying there next time.
4 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2013