All hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1701 Commerce St, Fort Worth, TX, 76102, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

It's a nice hotel, but would have preferred the mattress to have not been so firm.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Nice place if you like trains"
Only really bad thing was the Trains that came and went all hours.. this hotel is next to a train yard..so, if you can sleep through that, it was nice..
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Hotel close to coliseum"
No microwaves refrigerator Had to search and unplug lamps to find plug-ins. Bathtub nasty. No light in bathroom. Room is old and dirty $20/night for self parking ridiculous Website claims hotel is new. The staff was great.
jezelle
"Great accommodations"
I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was exceptionally helpful.
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
"Nice Hotel in Downtown Fort Worth"
Stayed here during a little weekend getaway to Ft. Worth. Our stay was comfortable and the room was very nice. Yes, there are renovations going on but only from 9 am to 6 pm so if you don't plan on spending much time at the hotel you shouldn't even notice. We spent a couple hours in our room while construction was going on literally 2 doors down and we could not hear anything unless our tv was muted and we were not speaking. It seems to me that any negative remarks made about this hotel were just from guests looking for issues to complain about because our time there was great!
Kendra
"No more comments."
Rates to pricy for age and condition of hotel, food to pricy, parking garage should be free.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
Dwayne
"Ruined our anniversary"
Very upset about mu stay. From putting us in the wrong room to rude staff
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Jacob
"My stay at the Sheraton"
Everything very nice. Reception and concierge efficient and friendly. Rooms very nice and clean.
3 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
Mick
"GREAT STAY!"
we loved our stay here!..the pool and jucazzi was very clean and relaxing and the bed were very comfortable. the view from the rooms are breath taking.would most deff stay here again!
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"decent room if your on a remodeled floor"
the hotel was clean and the service was OK but nothing was free. I felt like they were trying to get every last penny out of my pocket. the self parking cost 20.00 which seem a little unreasonable.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Jarrett
"Hotel Under Construction"
I have to say I was disappointed this weekend. The hotel is at a great location Downtown Fort Worth, however, the hotel is a mess. The staff was very nice and kind, however, there was construction going on- lound noise everywhere amd dust was all over the place. I'm sure the hotel will be completed with the renovation soon- but I wouldn't stay at any hotel for business or leisure if constrution was going on.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"I will not stay here again."
Hotel is loud and is under construction.
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"Very nice, close to all Ft. Worth Action."
Great Staff. Very close to all the Ft. Worth Action. Train, TCU, Cowtown, Convention center, etc.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"decent hotel, close to downtown FW."
shuttle van to downtown was a bonus feature. utilized the van three times, but the fourth time I called and it did not show up. shoe shine stand was fantastic, with lively conversation. a mix up with dry cleaning, ended up delaying delivery by a half a day. not sure if it was the hotel staff or the dry cleaning company
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
KC
"Good Stay"
I arrived before my check-in time and the lady at the front desk was very curteous about everything. She explained to me that the hotel was at capacity and it would be half an hour before I could occupy a room. Very good service. The only bad was the bartender at the hotel restaurant only paid attention to half the bar.
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
Anonymous
"Do Not Stay Here"
This was the worst hotel I ever stayed at and totally not worth my $188/night!
4 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Brooke
"Sheraton Is'nt What it Use to be"
Not pleasant at all -- The room wasn't really all that clean -- cpt dirty -- toilet flushed slow ans stopped up in middle of night -- they brought us a plunger to unstop ourselves. Next day supposed to have someone look at it but when we got back to our room didn't seem it was much difference and the plunger still there. Pillows were totally worn out -- All of them lumpy and flat. One of the chair cushions was literately torn off and hole in chair. Overall not a pleasant stay and would not go back.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Pat & Anne Martinkus
"Whirlpool works"
I've often found clean rooms, good location, price, etc. but seldom do I find a must for me in a hotel...a hot tub that works...theirs was wonderful, clean, hot and whirley... Big plus for attention to detail.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"Not bad"
No real complaints. The hotel could use some updating but other than that, it was a nice experience.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Bobby
"not for sleep"
Its a nice hotel but if you think your gonna get any sleep its not gonna happen. The hall noise echoes terribly.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
tucker
"Mediocre for a Sheraton"
Somewhat expensive for the room...
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
"Horrible Sheraton Ft. Worth Experience"
The hotel looks really nice in the lobby, but that was it. You had to pay $25 to get your vehicle parked in the hotel garage! Check in was scheduled for 3:30 and I tried to check in early at 2:00 and was told I would be called once a room was available. I was never called! I tried again at 3:15 and waited til 3:45 and they told me there were still no rooms available and went on to say they were having computer issues! I was there on business and had to leave again to attend meetings. I then went back and tried to check in again at 8:30 and finally got a room! The room was not impressive for $260 a night either! The tub had paint peeling all around the drain which ment to baths and only showers and then the water pressure was the worst I have ever experienced at any hotel. There wasn't even a microwave or a fridge in my room! What kind of high class hotel doesn't provide the basics that all other 3 or 4 star hotels provide? I will never stay at a Sheraton Hotel ever again!
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
Josh
Friendly staff and over all great place and great stay
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Karen Davis
"Over priced for what you get!"
We've stayed at this hotel before, but because we booked at the last minute, we ended up spending just under $200. (not counting parking) $20. They bill you for $50 for parking, then you have to wait up to 13 days to get your refund:/ The room was old and musky smelling. The pillows were flat, and the bed was too hard. The bathroom even though it was clean, did not have a heater or exhaust fan. They only gave us one towel each, with no extra bath towels. This rate did not include a continental breakfast or anything. I checked out the pool, but it was dirty, so I opted out:( We wished we had of stayed at the Marriot Courtyards on University, even though it wasn't down town, it was close enough for a much nicer room, free parking, and a free continental breakfast!!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
My only bad experience with this hotel is that I was bit on the arm during the night by something while sleeping.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
BK
"A Pleasant Stay at the Sheraton in Fort Worth"
The staff was very friendly and helpful at all times.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Noisy, noisy and noisy"
This hotel did not offer me the greatest experience. First time staying at a Sheraton and we were only there from Friday evening until Sunday morning. We could literally hear everyone; guests, housekeepers and all members of staff, through your hotel door and the paper thin walls... So much so that my husband, 2 year old, and myself kept waking up in the middle of the night due to doors slamming. The lavatory in our room was in bad shape. Water from the bathtub spout was always running a steady stream even when you turned the knob to try and turn it off. The lining in the shower/tub was peeling and frankly unappealing. Poor quality shampoo, conditioner and body lotion. The hotel itself is right next to the train tracks so no surprise there that that wasn't mentioned on their website. And no mention online that they were going through renovations either, because this hotel needs some tlc. Maybe when all the floors and staff personality and been reno'ed it'll be a nice place to stay. But, unfortunately, I'd recommend staying someplace else downtown. We walked by The Omni Hotel while touring around and regretted immediately our choice of stay because it looked simply gorgeous.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
SAHM/USAF WIFE
"weekend getaway"
Great hotel in downtown Ft Worth, good location, comfy bed, and very friendly staff. Perfect for a quick getaway. Just a $10 cab ride to the stockyards
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Ginnie
Great location, outdated hotel
3 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Gus
Very courteous and helpful staff.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
The women that checked us in was wonderful.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"downtown"
good valet
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"pampered"
enjoyed the spa and whirlpool. staff was so friendly. can't wait to see the place after the upgrades are completed.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Close to 35W; Water Gardens and Convention Center"
Location was very easy to get to as we were coming from Austin on 35W. It is directly across the street from the very beautiful Water Gardens and a short couple of blocks from the Convention Center. They are in the midst of upgrading the hotel so the physical property is showing some age as was the room. However, king bed was in excellent shape and we slept well. Staff was VERY pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Great Hotel and Spa! great price and amenities. Great location, nice spa, nice rooms nice pool area.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Great price, get more than you pay for"
Easy walking distance to downtown, Sundance square area with all the restaurants, etc. Water Gardens right next door, very nice. We visited Stockyards for the day, easy 10 minute drive, and better price than staying IN the stockyards. Very friendly service. No complaints about anything.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
"Very comfortable place"
I really enjoyed my staying . It's a great location , And very affordable price compared to the good quality .
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Byron
First off I didn't get the room I requested. Plus the staff was very rude. The beds were very uncomfortable and needs to be updated. I won't be staying at this hotel again.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Booked at the last minute and was pleased with the stay.Staff could have had more information on local restraunts ect. to share.Bell men were very nice. Shuttle man was nice and prompt.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"It was good"
Overall it was a good experience........:.…:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::..........
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Good if you dont mind filth"
Our choice of hotel was based strictly on location! It was a straight shot to the Stock Yards without being right in the middle of all the traffic! The bed was comfortable and served for the brief amount of time we were in it for a spur of the moment trip!!! However, there was so much dust on the vent in the bathroom I could write my name in it! Half of the shower curtain was covered with mold, and the vanity counter had not been wiped, except for just around the sink, in some time!!! If we had not been in such a hurry to shower and change to be somewhere, and not gotten back til 3am... We would have left. I reported it when I left and was met with mild indifference!
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
huff
"Standard"
Overall rating is good. Average for a 3 Star hotel.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"It's close to the convention hall"
It wasn't as pleasant as anticipated...it wasn't as beautiful...lots of construction going on in the area..there's no Continental breakfast.there is no shuttle to the airport and back... Everything seem to be just a inconvenience to anything that I may have needed during my stay.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Monie
"Downtown Fort Worth"
I would gladly stay in the Sheraton again. Location is great, room was excellent, and the price was very reasonable.
2 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Must try"
Best hotel ever...would love to see a mini fridge though, but excellent nonetheless
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
alexandra
Just an overnight stay but wish I would have spent a little more and stayed at the Hyatt. Mediocre hotel, overpriced.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Old hotel but great location"
The location of the hotel is great if you're going to the convention center, but the hotel is desperately in need of updates!! The room was poorly decorated, the amenities were subpar, and the room smelled old. The staff was very friendly, but it definitely isn't an awesome hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2014
bzwmanda
"Dont stay here if there is a big event in town."
We stayed at this hotel on a Saturday night. We called around noon to see if we could possibly check in early and they informed us that we could not. They said they were full the previous night and not all rooms were cleaned but check in a 3 will be guarnteed. Well needless to say that was not the case. We were in the Fort Worth for the largert concert ever, the final George Strait concert. We had 3 rooms reserved and when we tried checking in around 3:30 non of our rooms were ready. We were shocked and began asking questions about where we would get ready for this concert that we had to be at by 5! They told us the hotel lobby and the hotel bathrooms. Well the bathrooms did not have outlets to plug our stuff into and the lobby was crowded. They did not seem concerned that this was an issue to most guests staying there that night and gave us an unapologetic apology. It was terrible. We did not get to get our luggage into our rooms or even check in for that matter till after midnight when we got back from the concert. We will NEVER stay here again. Fort Worth Worthington Renaissance here we come!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Have a Cleaniness issue"
The hotel was full due to the George Strait, Rep Convention & other events going on. Staff was very nice but the room was very dusty, I notified them & they did sent housekeeping, she stated it must have been the type rags being used. The dinning room floors were dirty as well. Not sure if they were just not prepared for the weekend or if they need standards raised.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
Ellis
"grest hospitality"
My stay was wonderful. My only complaint is with the amount of money I spent to stay there they should have fed us a continental breakfast or had a juice bar available.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014