All hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
1701 Commerce St, Fort Worth, TX, 76102, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

• Value
    Poor value for money
    Poor vibe
    Bad breakfast
Wonderful stay and would come again in a heartbeat!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Under Construction"
I've stayed here before on business trips. The hotel is being renovated, and I see improvements since my last visit in July 2014. Staff is good and accommodating. Workers were painting and doing sheetrock work in the public areas. The room was nicely appointed with furniture. Comfortable beds, good lighting, nice desk and chair. Also a nice comfortable chair with pullout footstool. Plenty of pillows. Somehow I got a handicap room with walk in shower. I liked that part fine, but there was no place in the bathroom to put a dop bag with my toiletries. Also there was no hair dryer. Parking was a bit expensive at $25 day self park. The location is convenient to the Conference Center which is very nice. Overall a good 3 night stay. I will probably stay there again on my next visit to FW.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Highly recommended"
We were here for a couple of days to explore the Fort Worth area. Its location is en pointe! Staff are very friendly, and our room were clean as well!
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Andrea
"basic TV?"
when paying over $200 for a room, basic tv or pay for TV amenities seems cheep on such a lovely room
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Really wish we would have stayed somewhere else."
Was happy to see a room in DT FW for under a under a hundred, but had to pay $20 for parking, and the nice indoor pool from the picture we really wanted to use was closed. The beds were uncomfortable, no refrigerator in the room and a very tiny ice bucket with no ice machine on the floor.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Very disappointed"
I would've appreciated it if I would've known the hotel was under renovation. The first night we were there the heater in our room was broken and we were forced to move rooms the next morning. As I was taking a bath and trying to relax and soak in the tub, the paint was peeling off the tub, into the water. The workers (maintenance and housekeeping) would walk down the halls and talk rather loudly all hours of day and night) The fitted sheet didn't fit our bed, so it wouldn't stay on the bed.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Nicole
Everything was great except for the fact that you have to pay $20 a night to park. That should be worked on.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
travler
"not what we hoped."
Frustrated because we choose the hotel for indoor pool and hot tub, but it was closed while we were there. Asked for more towels, never got them. Only requested housekeeping one day out of 5, poor job on being cleaned.
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Helpful, friendly staff. Recently refurbished rooms.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great deal for the price!"
Hotel was great! The room was clean, the beds comfy and the hotel itself was really nice. Overall a great experience, will definitely be staying here again! They will also bring breakfast to your room, too bad we saw that too late!
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Esmeralda
"Bad experance"
The hotel is old and under remodeling. we did get a newly remodeled rood, but the swimming pool was closed for repairs the exersize room was closed and had some equipment in a small room. Parking cost was an additional $20.00 day to self park.This was not not listed as part of the rate. Will not stay there again!
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
DON
"Mildew mania"
I purchased two rooms, 1116 and 1121, my sons room, 1116, smelled like mold when we entered the room. We both noticed it and I was glad that wasn't my room as I'm very allergic to mold and mildew. My room didn't smell bad when I walked in the room but once I turned on the AC and got into bed I was overwhelmed by the mold/mildew smell. I turned off the A/C but the bedding and pillows also reeked of the smell of mildew and urine. I dozed off but kept waking up because the smell was so strong. I tried calling the front desk to move me and the phone didn't work. I finally got dressed and hauled my stuff to the front desk only to have them argue with me that I was in a favorite room. I literally laughed out loud and dared her to go sleep in that bed with those pillows. She finally offered to move me to another floor, 12, and the hallway smelled bad but my room was ok. I didn't try turning on the AC. When I put my PJs back on the mold smell returned, it had penetrated into my PJs from the bedding GROSS! Once the pjs were put in a bag I was able to finally get some sleep but it was too little too late.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great Stay!"
What a great hotel! It was super clean, classy and the staff was friendly and very helpful. They have a free shuttle into downtown Ft. Worth and it was a nice time. Would highly recommend to others
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Amber
"Staying at the Sheraton in Ft. Worth, TX"
We always stay at the Sheraton when we take the Amtrak train to Ft. Worth. The Sheraton is only a short walk from the train station and the hotel is nestled amongst all the downtown Ft. Worth activities, so one can walk to downtown restaurants and events. There is also a free "Molly Trolly" shuttle that stops at the hotel and goes all around the historic downtown Ft. Worth. So, the hotel is conveniently located. Currently, the hotel is under major construction with a refurbishment. But the hotel restaurant and bar still serve good food and the front desk is always professionally staffed. We got a great rate for this hotel on Hotels.com. I recommend the Sheraton.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Lani
"Sound barriers really do matter."
We could hear a lot of what was going on in the rooms next to ours and in the hallways. The room itself felt stuffy. However, the bed, bedding and pillows were awesome!!!
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Good Hotel"
Great Place, Very Nice.
1 night trip with friends Dec 21, 2014
Everything was great. Super nice room, staff was great. Got a facial/pedi at the spa and loved it. Will go back if in Fort Worth.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"CHECKING IN"
when we checked in we requested a non smoking room. We got in the room and it was a nonsmoking room but the previous guest smoked in it. THe bell hop made a call and we were moved to another room. When the bell hop opened the door we noticed a server set up with champagne 2 wine glasses and a card that said " Amanda and Kelly" So we asked the attendant if this room was already occupied since that is not our names, he said no. a few minutes latter someone from the hotel picked up the server, champagne, and card.( she had put it in the wrong room) Then about 10 minutes latter called and wanted to bring us complementy bottle of wine or champagne for all the confusision. The hotel staff was so friendly and accomodating. We will definatly stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Unexpected Renovations"
Pool and hot tub were shut down for renovation. The main reason this hotel was chosen. It was not communicated ahead of time, and therefore quite disappointing! I will use this Sheraton again, but check ahead of time regarding the amenities.
1 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
Denise
Was too short. Would have loved to stay longer.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Elidia
"could be a great hotel"
arrived early in the morning 3am and had to wait 30 min to get my room, attendant was a bit rude. checked out @ 8am. No parking lot and they wanted me to pay $25 to park in the garage for 5 hours, outrageous! had to park on the street. no free breakfast! glad I only had to stay there 5 hours.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
While the hotel staff were very pleasant, and the beds comfortable, the bathroom was too small and cramped. We did not like the breakfast at all. The offerings at the buffet style breakfast were limited and should have been free with the room.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Nice and close to water gardens."
The Sheraton is within walking distance to the Water Gardens and Sundance Square. The hotel is average only because it is an older hotel, but the service is good. They are in the process of renovating the sleeping rooms, so it's not bad. I recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Brenda
"Well Done"
Friendly and attentive staff, clean and secure location.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Great place; friendly staff"
A little dusty since renovations had just happened. The room was lovely. Great job. People everywhere in the hotel were super friendly.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"It was ok"
Found a wine bottle opener in my bed!!! Made me wonder were the sheets washed or did they just make the bed!
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Ronald
"Family Reunion"
Really enjoyed our stay was very convenient. If ever back would diffidently be back. The only thing I really didn't care about was the price for parking.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Carl
"Not happy"
I not happy wih the location I'm not happy with over price breakfast 15 $ for a cheap buffet I felting was at a tourist trap I do not like the way I was treated past 1pm every thing was close how would u like to be stuck at that motel at them prices I felt like someone was after me it no fun to there so over price on every thing
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
james
It's a nice hotel, but would have preferred the mattress to have not been so firm.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Nice place if you like trains"
Only really bad thing was the Trains that came and went all hours.. this hotel is next to a train yard..so, if you can sleep through that, it was nice..
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Hotel close to coliseum"
No microwaves refrigerator Had to search and unplug lamps to find plug-ins. Bathtub nasty. No light in bathroom. Room is old and dirty $20/night for self parking ridiculous Website claims hotel is new. The staff was great.
jezelle
"Great accommodations"
I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was exceptionally helpful.
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
"Nice Hotel in Downtown Fort Worth"
Stayed here during a little weekend getaway to Ft. Worth. Our stay was comfortable and the room was very nice. Yes, there are renovations going on but only from 9 am to 6 pm so if you don't plan on spending much time at the hotel you shouldn't even notice. We spent a couple hours in our room while construction was going on literally 2 doors down and we could not hear anything unless our tv was muted and we were not speaking. It seems to me that any negative remarks made about this hotel were just from guests looking for issues to complain about because our time there was great!
Kendra
"No more comments."
Rates to pricy for age and condition of hotel, food to pricy, parking garage should be free.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
Dwayne
"Ruined our anniversary"
Very upset about mu stay. From putting us in the wrong room to rude staff
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Jacob
"My stay at the Sheraton"
Everything very nice. Reception and concierge efficient and friendly. Rooms very nice and clean.
3 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
Mick
"GREAT STAY!"
we loved our stay here!..the pool and jucazzi was very clean and relaxing and the bed were very comfortable. the view from the rooms are breath taking.would most deff stay here again!
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"decent room if your on a remodeled floor"
the hotel was clean and the service was OK but nothing was free. I felt like they were trying to get every last penny out of my pocket. the self parking cost 20.00 which seem a little unreasonable.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Jarrett
"Hotel Under Construction"
I have to say I was disappointed this weekend. The hotel is at a great location Downtown Fort Worth, however, the hotel is a mess. The staff was very nice and kind, however, there was construction going on- lound noise everywhere amd dust was all over the place. I'm sure the hotel will be completed with the renovation soon- but I wouldn't stay at any hotel for business or leisure if constrution was going on.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"I will not stay here again."
Hotel is loud and is under construction.
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"Very nice, close to all Ft. Worth Action."
Great Staff. Very close to all the Ft. Worth Action. Train, TCU, Cowtown, Convention center, etc.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"decent hotel, close to downtown FW."
shuttle van to downtown was a bonus feature. utilized the van three times, but the fourth time I called and it did not show up. shoe shine stand was fantastic, with lively conversation. a mix up with dry cleaning, ended up delaying delivery by a half a day. not sure if it was the hotel staff or the dry cleaning company
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
KC
"Good Stay"
I arrived before my check-in time and the lady at the front desk was very curteous about everything. She explained to me that the hotel was at capacity and it would be half an hour before I could occupy a room. Very good service. The only bad was the bartender at the hotel restaurant only paid attention to half the bar.
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
Anonymous
"Do Not Stay Here"
This was the worst hotel I ever stayed at and totally not worth my $188/night!
4 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Brooke
"Sheraton Is'nt What it Use to be"
Not pleasant at all -- The room wasn't really all that clean -- cpt dirty -- toilet flushed slow ans stopped up in middle of night -- they brought us a plunger to unstop ourselves. Next day supposed to have someone look at it but when we got back to our room didn't seem it was much difference and the plunger still there. Pillows were totally worn out -- All of them lumpy and flat. One of the chair cushions was literately torn off and hole in chair. Overall not a pleasant stay and would not go back.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Pat & Anne Martinkus
"Whirlpool works"
I've often found clean rooms, good location, price, etc. but seldom do I find a must for me in a hotel...a hot tub that works...theirs was wonderful, clean, hot and whirley... Big plus for attention to detail.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"Not bad"
No real complaints. The hotel could use some updating but other than that, it was a nice experience.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Bobby
"not for sleep"
Its a nice hotel but if you think your gonna get any sleep its not gonna happen. The hall noise echoes terribly.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
tucker
"Mediocre for a Sheraton"
Somewhat expensive for the room...
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
"Horrible Sheraton Ft. Worth Experience"
The hotel looks really nice in the lobby, but that was it. You had to pay $25 to get your vehicle parked in the hotel garage! Check in was scheduled for 3:30 and I tried to check in early at 2:00 and was told I would be called once a room was available. I was never called! I tried again at 3:15 and waited til 3:45 and they told me there were still no rooms available and went on to say they were having computer issues! I was there on business and had to leave again to attend meetings. I then went back and tried to check in again at 8:30 and finally got a room! The room was not impressive for $260 a night either! The tub had paint peeling all around the drain which ment to baths and only showers and then the water pressure was the worst I have ever experienced at any hotel. There wasn't even a microwave or a fridge in my room! What kind of high class hotel doesn't provide the basics that all other 3 or 4 star hotels provide? I will never stay at a Sheraton Hotel ever again!
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014