All hotels in Trevose, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2400 Old Lincoln Highway, Trevose, PA, 19053, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Asked for a king size bed when I booked--was told there were only double beds left when I arrived. Paint chipping off ceilings in bathroom.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"reasonable stay for the price"
overall the hotel was great for the wedding i attended. conveniently located, good bar/restaurant, and decent rates. House keeping took awhile to get to the room to straighten in up and the sleep number controls looked a bit worn from repeated use, but otherwise it was a very comfortable stay.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"what a great hotel"
Kids had fun with the pool in/out great clean rooms short distance to sesame place couldn't have asked for better
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
nelson
I stayed here with both my children and mother as a mini vacation. We all had a great time. The rooms were the perfect size and very clean. The indoor pool was extremely warm and due to the weather, we were unable to use the outdoor pool. The only issue I had was when I needed to print out my passes for the Adventure Aquarium. The gentleman at the front desk was not very helpful. I had to get up several times and ask if it had printed. I thought by the fifth time he would've helped me or at least signaled to me when they were printed. On my last attempt, when they finally did print, I stood there for at least five minutes waiting for him to hand them to me. He was so busy talking to everyone else behind the desk that he didn't even notice that the passes had printed right in front of him. Something that would normally take 2 min took about a half hour.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Very nice and clean"
I enjoyed staying here they had nice rooms, the beds with remotes were fun also. The bar was friendly and made great drinks. Overall a very good experience for a very reasonable price!
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
tina
Great place to stay after being at Sesame Place all day. Warm indoor pool was great for the kids, food at the Atrium Bistro was excellent and the staff was excellent. I would definitely stay there again!!!
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great for the Kids"
I have stayed at this hotel 4 years in a row with my kids. We love the indoor and outdoor pools. The first year we stayed it was raining. The kids were able to swim in indoor pool. On sunny days the outdoor pool is great.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Darren
"Good hotel for the price."
This hotel is great for people going to Sesame Place. It is about 10 minutes away, it's clean and affordable. The staff were great and accommodating. I didn't love the sleep number beds--they brought on my motion sickness when I adjusted them. The pool is minuscule and a little cloudy from all the chlorine, but my kids didn't complain. The food in the restaurant was tasty and reasonably priced. Bottom line--for a hotel that cost around $120, it was perfect for our one night Sesame Place adventure.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"quiet & comfortable"
Great location, near stores & restaurants, clean room, easy wi-fi setup
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
"Great weekend getaway"
This is my family's 2nd time staying at this hotel. The staff was friendly and willing to answer our questions. The room was very clean.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Dreana
Receptionist any was a prefect hostif ihad any concerns would recommend hotel again & my name is lisa spurill
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Lisa spurill
"Friendly staff"
Room was ok Carpets smelled Very small indoor poor
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Nice place to stay when traveling"
I have stayed at this hotel before - that's why I booked again. For some reason my room did not have the Select Comfort bed this time - I guess some rooms don't have them.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Sarge
"Better last time but still good."
Room service always seems to forget something. This time it was milk with our cookies. So it took about 15 min to get the milk. The pool is urine warm (inside). Wanted a room by the pool. Couldn't get one. The coffee at breakfast was good if the milk didn't curdle when I poured it in. The toaster was off. Very hard to get someone's attention on how to turn it on. Turns out it was unplugged underneath. Just a bunch of little things that made this stay less better than last time. We have been staying every week for the past 2 weeks for one or two nights. The people across from us had about 8 kids on their toom and they decided to keep their door open and extend their room into the hallway. Told the front desk when we checked out. They didn't seem to care.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Thomas Hodgkins
This hotel is great . It is about 10 minutes from sesame place. There is an indoor heated pool and outdoor pool. They have a cabana that opens at 4 by pool that serves drinks and snacks. Also they have a BBQ with hamburgers/ hotdogs great if you have kids and had a long day at sesame. Free internet was a plus since kids these days can't live without there electronics.
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
"Defienetly coming back!!!"
Very pleasant employees. Andre in the bar was absolutely amazing!! He loves his job and really interacts with everyone. The room was very nice. Loved the sleep number bed. Pillows were awesome.we stayed two nights. The housekeeper could have done a better job cleaning our room. My hair was still on the bathroom floor and the mirror in the bathroom was not cleaned because I wrote on it with my finger with the humidity. And it was still there. Room service was awesome. We even had two draft beers delivered to our room. The breakfast buffet was amazing. Worth $12. Liked that the hotel was busy. Didn't go in the pool but it looked clean. I didn't want to leave. I will be coming back!!!
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2014
Kristen Hodgkins
I love love loved it so much, I didn't want to leave.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Ashshakir
"Big hotel with all the amenities; convenient."
Check in and check out were very smooth. Room was great - very comfortable. Lobby had bar and restaurant that looked good, but I did not use them. Pool was popular with kids. I used fitness center - clean and well equipped.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"sesame trip"
Great location less than 8 miles from Sesame place. My husband and I can't find the words on the customer service. They were exceptional. Michael & Kevin to mention a few made our stay and our visit something to remember. Kid friendly hotel. The 2 Pools is great. Our little girl enjoyed the movie by the pool. Our disappointment was the sleep number full size beds. Not comfortable at all. Beds too small. Second the glasses that they place to use in the room were dirty. Of course we asked for disposable ones. I don't want to discourage anyone. I would definitely stay at this location again. I will however book normal bed and king size. This trip was just to take our little girl to sesame place. We didn't want to have to drive 3 hours back home but my husband and I have to say that we did get to enjoy some alone time at the bar. The bar tender Michael was great. The breakfast is affordable and you have a nice selection to choose from. I would definitely still give it 5 stars even with the minor inconvenience.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Meredith
"Great Location, Nice Staff, family oriented."
The hotel is nicely located close to parks & attractions. The pool was a hit with my 3 kids. Parking lot is free & conveniently spacious. My only inconvenience was that I requested a 2 queen size beds for my room, instead I got a king size bed. That situation was quickly solved with a rolling bed plus a free breakfast. Then it was the shower curtains been dirty, & room service not picking up the plates after ordering dinner at the restaurant, a big disappointment . In conclusion, I still will give the hotel another chance. The location, the comfort of the room, the indoor/ outdoor pools, & the friendly staff cannot be ignore.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Juan
"1st Time Guest"
Overall the experience was good I would stay there again if need be . I'm use to staying in one if the Marriott , but I would most likely stat here again
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
S. Brice
"Family friendly hotel"
The hotel was nice and well kept. The indoor/outdoor pool was nice. The staff was very friendly.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Lumi
"Average hotel with great indoor and outdoor pool"
I wasn't remotely impressed by this hotel at all. It was average and maybe even below. I was most disappointed by the fact that at a rate of $189.00 a night, I had to call the front desk to request a refrigerator. I have NEVER stayed in a hotel of this magnitude where I had to request a refrigerator and then find out that once delivered to the room, how were we to warm what was to be refrigerated??????
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
LaTonya
The hotel in General is appealing, nice. We enjoyed the inside pool as the weather turned ugly on us; it was cleaned, towels provided, very nice. The rooms could have been cleaner. The rugs needs serious shampooing, the bathtub was dirty and there were stains behind the garbage can. Room service is provided, the vacuum cleaner should be used. We had to wait over an hour for a hamburger, but again, it was raining hard so probably everyone ordered room service. I would recommend this hotel for overnight stay, but definitely the cleaning crew can do a better job.
2 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"close to family function"
We were surprised when checking in the clerk advised we were supposed to have checked in the previous day. Luckily I had a copy of my reservation showing we were booked into the hotel for the 18th not the 17th. We never did find out who booked the res wrong or if the hotel changed our date in error. I had called the day day before arrival to ask them about an early check-in. Anyway, we needed a rollaway and they did not charge us for that. Alls well.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Close proximity to Sesame Place"
nice hotel with good food. Only 20 min or less to sesame place and within minutes of good restaurants!
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Valerie
"Great for Sesame Place!"
Very clean and comfortable stay! Close enough to Sesame Place and has a nice indoor and outdoor pool!
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
Dave C
"Perfect for one night"
Easy to find, good location for high school graduation.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
We truly enjoyed our stay. Our room was clean. The view not so good but we booked at the last minute. We had dinner in the bar. The bartender was great, the food was awesome. This hotel is very family friendly.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
Ellen
"Wonderful family friendly hotel"
A great place to stay when you're visiting Sesame Place with your kids
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
T
"Nice place could be cleaner. Food was very good."
I did not feel very secure as our security latch on the door was broken off. Room 324. Ate at the Restaurant in the hotel and the service and food were excellent.....
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Loretta
"overall pleasant experience"
It was very nice- short and sweet!!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Good location, good hotel, good price, good staff"
Courtesy and willingness to help was there from the entrance and checkin to departure. Prompt response to questions or requests and superb attention when a problem arose.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to sesame place"
Had a nice stay, room was clean, staff was friendly, only negative thing was the bath tub was very slow to drain while taking a shower otherwise I'd recommend this hotel to others. Close to sesame place as well.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Frances
"Quiet, clean and relaxing"
We were only there for two nights. Very relaxing and cozy.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"close to family"
The desk staff is very friendly. Location is close to restaurants, and highway.
3 night trip Apr 18, 2014
pat
"Disappointing Stay"
As far as the actual hotel is was fine. Parking area needs a lot to be desired. In a 2 hour period I had a hub cap stolen from my car. It was a bolt on hub cap so someone had to remove the plastic bolts to remove it. Reported it to the hotel but it was pretty much your in the city and stuff like this happens all the time. They could call the police and have a report filled out so the loss could be covered under insurance. But with deductables today that was senseless. Hotels today need security camera's in all there parking areas to protect their guests car's and trucks.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Nice, clean room."
No complaints. Staff was very friendly. Room clean. Breakfast was ok.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Krissy
"Convenient location and great staff"
This hotel is not new by any means but is full service. I only used the onsite restaurant for their breakfast buffet. Choices for that were similar to the free ones at Hilton type properties but this hotel gets twelve bucks. Hotel is in a great location 1/8 mile off the PA turnpike right on RT 1 South. They have a large indoor pool but I forgot my bikini (I'm a guy). The meeting rooms I had used were average. The room was a 3 star- internet was good and fast even at night. Bed was clean and pillows were good too. Not the kind your afraid to touch. Soap and shampoo were top notch and water pressure was good too.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
TheRodfather
"Great location for most attractions."
Pleasant, everything went well as plan. Did not expect it to be smooth. good good good good good good
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
awesome!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Tom Waters
"Close to Shopping, Theaters, Tourist Sites"
The room was clean and comfortable. The location was near Franklin Mills and there were many dining options nearby. We also enjoyed breakfast at the hotel. The hotel needs a hot tub.
2 night romance trip Mar 8, 2014
"An ok place to stay but only for a couple reasons"
Overall I had a good experience here except for the room. One of the reasons I chose this property was because of the sleep number bed. I am considering purchasing one and thought I could have 5 nights on one to test it out. The control was reset a couple times so I didn't really get to adjust it after one nights sleep the way I wanted to. I didn't have a bad nights rest because of the bed, but I would expect the comfort to change when I make drastic setting changes. I hope the bed was not working correctly because I didn't notice much difference on any of the settings. The drain in the tub was slow and it was fixed the same day I gave notice of the problem. The cable TV was not working properly and took a couple days to get back on line. The rooms HVAC unit only had heat, or auto heat. The unit was constantly cycling on and off when on auto and the 'on' was only on the high setting. It woke me all night long. The coffee maker in the room made HORRIBLE coffee, but it was not much worse than the coffee in the lobby... I don't understand why Hotels don't get that some guests like a strong cup of joe in the morning and not just brown water. In the evening they had a champagne and snack reception which was a nice gesture, but wine and beer would have been better. I don't know many people who actually "like" champagne.
5 night business trip Feb 23, 2014
"Relaxing"
I enjoyed the 12' o'clock check out, and quick room services, even when there's a convention is going on in the building, service was promte and food good.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Dasan
Clean with a ok staff
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Chanique
"laundry"
My only suggestion would be to have a few more washers and dryers.
6 night romance trip Jan 25, 2014
Lauren
There was a very unpleasant odor and the heater unit was extremely loud. We end Up having it off as the noise was unbearable.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
mike
"Just perfect"
Just a great experience....very clean, orderly, gratious service, great bedding (loved the Sleep Number bed)...could not have asked for more.
2 night trip Jan 16, 2014
J. Termini
"Christmas get away"
My boyfriend and I chose to get away for Christmas Day this year. It was great we to took a swim at the indoor heated pool and had dinner at the Hotel Resturant.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2013
Ortiz
Overall great place to stay. Have stayed the last two years.
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2013