All hotels in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
3414 118 Ave Nw, Edmonton, AB, T5W0Z4, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9482

2.7
    2.6
"Great location for Canada 55+ Senior Fitness Games"
We were very pleased with the hotel location and amenities and even more pleased with the price
5 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Arleen Schultz
"nice"
The beds were comfy. Pretty quiet. Great, friendly service - check in and room cleaners. Great waitresses in the restaurant!
3 night trip May 30, 2014
"Close to Rexall"
I was surprised at how nicely put together the staff were, the neighborhood looks sketchy but we had no need to be out after dark. The buffet was awesome and well priced.
3 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2013
I really liked my stay at the travelodge east perfect distance from the expo centre which is why me and my girlfriend were there. I didn't like how the rooms that were non smoking were next to smoking rooms as the smell came in frequently to our non smoking room and there were some questionable characters that hung out outside the hotel from the bar. Overall it's a clean hotel perfect for someplace to unwind and sleep and relax overall good hotel.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Darian
I found that the staff and the manager went above and beyond their jobs to accommodate my self and my son. My son is asthmatic and we both suffer with many allergies, they went in the day before and ran a purifier and left in on throughout the weekend right out by our door. The room was always clean perfectly and not once did allergies or asthma stop us from enjoying our stay. And I must say the food was amazing. The staff was always courteous, friendly and very caring. I would definitely be back again. I would highly recommend this choice to any one, even though an older building and area well worth the stay. Thank You very much every one you have touched my heart with your kind and caring manners and professionalism.
3 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Lorelei
"Old hotel in a rough part of town"
The hotel was surrounded by drunks. The hotel smelled like tobacco, even the non-smoking part. The room itself was ok, but minimal.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
Adam
"Stay here if you must."
On arrival at the hotel I found the outside to be poorly kept, but not in terrible condition. The front desk area was nice and the staff was very pleasant but fail in their ratings for security reasons. That is where the pleasantries stop, the A/C in the room did not work, although they did provide a fan. The card keys only worked for a couple of days. When I asked the housekeeper for access to the room because the key quit working, instead of asking for ID and checking with the front office, she just let me in. Then when I went to the front desk and told them that the key cards were not working, they asked me for the room number and gave me new key cards without asking for any ID. The auxiliary entrance to the hotel was torn up and it appeared they had started the process of lying tile, however I didn't see any workers or progress the entire time I was there. The entire hotel is in need of a makeover. If I had no other choice (as I did in this case) I would stay there again, but only if all the other hotels are full.
Other trip May 21, 2013
Carl
"Good stay"
it was a nice clean hotel and was close to what we wanted to do. also close to Rexall Place if you want to take in hockey game.
1 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2013
Irene

"Not great but okay for a 1 night stay"
Room was far too hot and a/c barely worked. Ice machine was broken and front desk clerk had no interest in doing anything about it. Breakfast buffet was just okay and service not great.
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
Esther
"no non-smoking left"
We had booked a non-smoking room and when we had arrived all there was left was smoking rooms. We were not the only group in this predicament. I felt bad for the front desk man but he kept blaming the problem on online booking companies.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Nicole
"Don't stay here if you value your safety"
We arrived and checked in, and were greeted by a lady who was very friendly, which was nice. When we got to our room, the wall paper was peeling from water damage, very dated furniture, and some kind of black mold in the shower. The deadbolt didn't work either to boot. We left and came back later that night to find a questionable couple checking in as we walked to our room. When we got in our room, the lady who was checking in with her guest tried to gain access to our room, telling us to quickly open the door. Needless to say without a working deadbolt, this wasn't a great experience. The place was filled with shady looking characters and once you're in your room, you hear everything. Didn't sleep more than two hours and checked out first thing at 7am. Will not be returning.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Price reasonable"
Unable to adjust room temperature, also too warm. This is my second stay at this hotel. The only issues encountered was having room cleaned if in it until after 11 am. The restaurant attached to hotel provided decent priced meals. Desk staff friendly.
3 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
"Good location for a good price"
Came for an Oiler game. Only a 5 minute drive to Rexall and away from the heavy traffic. Rooms were good. Beds were great. Right next to Timmies so great way to start the day.
1 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Jody
"Convenient for my needs"
I was on a visit to certain points immediately east of Edmonton and this hotel was conveniently located near the highway and reasonably priced. It was my second visit there. My stay was quiet and my rest was uninterrupted. The room was clean and the restaurant fare was decent. Possibly others might seek more luxury but I thought it was fine.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2015
"Convenient for the tour bus pickup"
The receptionist was very friendly. Our room was hot, there aren't individual controls although it appears that there is, the bathtub fixtures need work. Thought the price was too high for the overall appearance and amenities.
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
Sylvia
"What a dump"
A hotel frequented by hookers and drunks. Staff couldn't care less about you. Ice machine broke for a weeks. Room key cards need demagnetized each day. Very noisy. Avoid this place and sleep in your car
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
peggar
"Cheap and dirty"
I was there for a course and fortunately I didn't have to be in the room for many hours. Entertainment came from my neighbors, I could hear everything they said, did and talked about and of course didn't need to turn up the volume on my tv set as we were watching the same show and the sound traveled easily. I don't want to go in to details when it comes to what I found in the bathroom, just that it was hair and it was stuck to the tub walls and sink,...ew! I guess for the money is a good deal but next time I'm spending a bit more and will stay somewhere else
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Julian
"It was OK"
I booked and paid for a non-smoking room but they only had smoking rooms and they wouldn't refund.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Friendly staff & quiet neighborhood"
The hotel is heavily frequented by long-term residents. The room was great, clean, a little outdated in regards to the bathroom (seriously, I've never seen that style of dryer before) and although the wifi was choppy the hotel is located right next to a Tim Horton's for your late night/early morning caffeine fixes. Staff were very courteous. And you're only a few blocks from Rexall/ Wayne Gretzky Drive.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Kristina
"Terrible hotel in sketchy area of Edmonton."
The hotel room was decent except for the hair all over the bathroom that I discovered upon arrival. There was a wanted man in one of the rooms upstairs and there were 10-15 officers inside the hotel and outside the hotel. This did not make the stay very relaxing! Their were also homeless people loitering outside and searching through the garbages which made me very uneasy. This was the worst hotel I've ever stayed in and I will never return.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Never EVER Again"
Pros Booked online-saved some money. Cons wasnt told about a 2 month old policy that required us to give them a $200 deposit (damage I assume) on the room in addition to the room rates. There was a crudely made sign on the front desk notifying guests, however there was no mention of this when we booked. When I asked why there was no mention of it I was told it was a new policy. Had I known this I wouldnt have booked as it appears to be in a sketchy neighbourhood and now I know why the deposit. The room was small- we were just sleeeping in it. No big deal. Filthy. Dusty. Mouldy bathroom, stained walls. Disgusting. Loud- non stop partying after 11 and tile hallways and thin walls made it impossible to sleep. Do yourself a favor, spend a few extra bucks- be comfortable, have a clean space, and at least sleep the night. Avoid this hotel.
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
Ray
"Weekend stay"
We had an air conditioner that made a strange noise when turned on or off and even while unplugged. It was a bit annoying as it kept me awake. I found that this area in Edmonton was a bit dodgy. But the room was clean and sufficient for our purpose.
3 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
Don't know how Travellodge east was because the booking agent on the toll free number booked me into the wrong location after being told which street the hotel was on. Fortunately there was a last minute cancellation at the south location, where I originally asked to stay and got a room. The Travelodge is not an overly clean or comfortable hotel. It was my fourth or forth choice but had to stay due to no vacancy at other hotels. The prices are too much for what they provide which is very little. It is a place to sleep and will do in a pinch but definitely not a top pick.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
"A decent place to stay"
For the most part we found the location was easy to find. The cleanliness of the room was good. The restaurant and meals were good and the rates were reasonable. The hotel is in need of some maintenance. Our carpet was clean and look relatively new but needed to be restretched as there were a few rolls and unevenness. If we required to have another stay in Edmonton we would stay there again
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Dwayne
"Close to Rundell Park"
The hotel is dated but the staff are excellent. The room could have used a good cleaning. Did find some hair in the bathroom which was not anybody in our parties. Guess house keeping missed the bathroom. We did reserve a queen but ended up with a double. Rather than argue about the room we just stayed in it since we where gone most of the day. In that note the beds were rather mediocre, in fact the husband described them as a souffle, hard on the outside and soft in the middle. The air conditioner was modest and was working double over time to keep the room cool. In that note would we stay there again. Yes, for the bang for the buck, for it being only 5 minutes away from the Disc Golf Course we would come again.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
j
"disappointing in many ways."
We expected the hotel to be in better shape. The room we were assigned had broken light fixtures so we had to move to a second room where someone had stolen the phone. The staff was quick to replace it. Going out one exit housekeeping staff watched till we were out as apparently persons occasionally came indoors and slept at the bottom floor level. The highlight of the visit was Tyson's Grill!g Stanley
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
"We have stayed there twice."
This was the 2nd time and we will continue to stay there when we visit Edmonton. Clean rooms ,friendly staff and good food along with the service make this our stay over of choice.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
m
"Very nice and comfortable rooms"
I really enjoyed my stay. The staff is great and the room was very clean and the beds are awesome.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
I have stayed at another Travel Lodge before and felt this one would be similarly great to stay in; it was okay, but not as great. My main issue was the noise. The room we got was on the main floor, and we were awakened each morning by the sounds of all the moving around upstairs, all the hallway traffic and those who are starting their vehicles about 2 feet from our front window. Perhaps the hallway can be carpeted so that foot traffic will be muted. Also, the windows can be soundproofed to prevent vehicular noise from seeping into the rooms.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
Tennis coach
"OK for a stay when attending Events at Rexall Pl."
This Hotel was satisfactory. Really needs to be renovated and by that I don't mean a quick coat of paint. We always book a place with a Fridge but the Fridge in the suite was way too small, The staff were friendly but we will not stay here again.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Allison R
"Inexpensive but OK"
I booked online with Hotels.com and originally the room I was going to get was non smoking instead of the smoking room I had booked. And to top it off the room they had given me had not been cleaned (this was at 10:00pm not at 2:00pm) because they only have one girl and a security guard at the front desk getting things sorted out took close to 25 minutes... Once that gong show was over with the only other issue I had was no ice machine on either floor and although they did have a pop machine almost everything was sold out in it. Because there are now so few hotels that allow smoking in that end of the city, I do not see them improving on the service issues
1 night trip May 29, 2014
"Everything I Needed"
The hotel had everything I needed and the staff was exceptional! I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Gordon Flett
"Not a nice hotel."
No fan in the washroom. Flush Cistern did not work well. Bad smell in the room.
Other trip May 14, 2014
Sylvia
"Near stores and hospital"
excellent stay, with nice staff and nice room. bed comfy. The only thing was people running and making noise in the hall ways where loud.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Hotel was clean and staff were very friendly.
2 night trip May 1, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
I was here for over a week while working on a job. The room was nice and clean. The housekeeping staff were great and on occasion left something in the room for me (towel animals, chocolate or flower) to brighten my stay. Would reccmemd.
3 night business trip May 3, 2014
Not bad... you get what you pay for.. ill give them 10 out of 10 for high speed internet which was actually fast for once but there were a few other things like the ice machine was broken and it seemed like a pretty rough part of town. Other then that.. not bad
5 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
"great hotel, good location"
Very clean hotel and the staff are friendly, restaurant has tasty food on the smorg and the staff are very helpful
Other trip May 5, 2014
Rod
"it is nice for its value"
no complain, it is quite staffs are friendly, and I am willing to stay there next time
Other trip May 4, 2014
"It's a clean bed"
The hotel is in a run down neighbourhood, and looks like they have a lot of long term customers. I was taken a back when asked for a $200 cash deposit on the room, to be held until I check out. I arrived at 1am, did not have cash, but finally convinced the clerk to just run a pre-auth on my credit card, like every other hotel I have ever travelled to does, especially a Travelodge. Once I was in, the room is clean and good. The restaurant is old, and understaffed. I would stay there again. It's a good business trip hotel or for when I pass through town. Not a place I'd stay for a vacation.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
"Perfectly Suitable for Me"
I needed a convenient and quick jumping off spot for Elk Island National Park during the off camping season. I found the location exceedingly convenient, Gas was right there, restaurants were easy to get to. The room was fine and I wasn't at all bothered by noise from traffic or other guests. . It was nice but not posh and perfectionists might be bothered a bit here and there. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again if need be and I would recommend it to others of a like mind.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Marcia P
"About stay in travel Lodge"
Not happy did not receive what was promise in your confirmation letter
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Raghu
"Friendly helpful staff"
Comfortable bed and pillows. Friendly staff. Some internet problems but this was dealt with. Frige froze my food, but all in asll a good experience.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Max
The hotel room was clean and a decent place to stay. The surrounding area around the hotel is not very nice. The service in the restaurant was not very good either.
3 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Billy
"Poor hôtel"
The non-smoker room smell cigarette, the base of my mattress was broken if half, mattress not comfortable , bathroom dirty, party and night in the hallway, door thin as cat board and not well adjusted, so it let the hallway light to come in. Stink stink and stink
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Stephane
There was only one thing I would have preferred , an elevator. But that was the only thing. The housekeeper that did our room was absolutley awesome. The resturant had big portions and the service was great.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
tracy sharples
"Working in Edmonton"
Close to restaurants Fast food Gas station Wal mart
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"priced reasonable"
really wish they had an elevator, we are smokers and they moved smoking upstairs, we have band equipment and luggage, very inconvenient and may be the reason we may not stay there anymore
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
I was satisfied with the room , however there is no in room microwaves and only one for the entire hotel which is really inconvenient ! Cleaning staff was great !
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"Staff not very Professional"
After booking with Expedia the motel did a terrible job of recegnizing this. They were not helpfull. They pretty much expect you to buy the breakfast, (there isn't much of a contenental, they give you $6 vouchers). The restaurant is an old folks hang out. The rooms are small. For the price it's still one of the best bargains around unless you want to pay by the hour at a real dive, so I would go back.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014