All hotels in Hyannis, Massachusetts, United States of America
447 Main St, Hyannis, MA, 02601, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The room was clean and neat, comfortable bed, a light breakfast included. Good central location on Main st. walking distance to harbor and restaurants there or there is a free trolley you can take. If you want a cheap way to Martha's Vineyard you can walk to the bus terminal and take a bus than trolley to Woods Hole for $2 about an hour and 1/2 trip than catch the ferry for $8 about a 45 min ride Oaks Buff is the nicer spot more shops and restaurants. The ferry's from Hyannis harbor are allot more pricey.
4 night trip Aug 20, 2014
EC
"Good value and location"
The owners couldn't have been nicer. Family friendly environment. The hotel is located in the heart of the downtown area including restaurants and shops. The breakfast was lacking and the room was slightly dated but overall great value. I would stay here again!
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Acceptable"
The staff was very nice and the room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was in a cramped area on the bottom floor, but had some variety to it. I thought the price of $184 was really too high for what it was. I later found another hotel that was newer and nicer for $30 less a night close to the ferry.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
AMD
"Good place to crash for the night"
The place was clean and safe. It's a motel and certainly not an Inn. Don't let the name fool you.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Christine F.
Clean sheets/bed Clean bathroom/shower Easy to get to Plenty of places to eat close bye Good value for the price Basic room , fine for the money Try to get room on 2nd floor
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
"Great location, average facilities"
So I was not expecting much after looking at the photos for the hotel, but the location was great, and the price was right. That being said, the rooms were very clean, the air worked, and they smelled clean. It is an older motel, and I have seen much worse. the refridgerator door fell off when we opened it. That was weird. but, the motel is in the middle of main street, at the heart of shopping, drinking, and dining in Hyannis. a quick 5 minute walk to the harbor. I would stay there again if I was on a budget.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
tkdman37
We didnt spent alot of time there but it was nice
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Frank j o'neil
"Cozy spot in Hyannis"
Went as a couple for a getaway. Perfect Location, Nice walk to anywhere in Hyannis Safe Parking. Cozy room. Not the typical room like that found in giant hotel chains. Room entrance directly to out side. Continental Breakfast. Nice Adult lounge. Covered outdoor seating. Kid should find it interesting and memorable. Friendly staff, believed to be part of the Patel community, not sure. Had a nice time. Will go back
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Trish
"Excellent location!"
The location of the hotel allowed us to leave our car parked there and walk to everything which eliminated the need to pay for parking (at the harbor for example, to ride the ferry). The hosts were very helpful. We'd stay there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2014
"In the Middle of the Shopping District"
The location of the Cape Cod Inn was perfect. It was within walking distance to restaurants, shops and city tours. A good breakfast to start your day and an outdoor patio to watch the world go by. The owners were very accommodating and offered good information on places to see and directions. We would stay there again.
4 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
John & Elizabeth
"Convenient Location"
Hotel and owner were halfway decent. The room was clean. Only problem with the room was dresser drawers with the bottoms falling out. The location is very central to all of the downtown shops and restaurants and about a 5-10 minute walk from the boats. There is an small pub attached to the hotel which unfortunately was a hangout for some local degenerates. But I did not feel threatened in any way, and the hotel is affordable and conveniently located on Main Street if you are looking for a cheaper place to stay with basic necessities. Would stay again for the price.
5 night romance trip Jul 27, 2014
"Great and convenient stay in Hyannis"
This hotel is in a great location, right in the heart of Main St Hyannis. The rooms are adequate and the hotel is run by a family who actually lives on the property. I always enjoy my stay there.
3 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Henry Stanley
"Right on Main Street"
Perfect for a one night trip. Rooms were clean, outside could use some renovation. Great location next to all shops, restaurants and close to the ferrys.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Great location in the center of Hyannis!"
Clean, cheerful room, and friendly staff! Our stay at the Cape Cod Inn was delightful! Walking distance to everything! We weren't looking for a 5 star hotel, just a good quality spot that we could call home base. I think it's a family run hotel, and it appeared that they take care in maintaining the property. The staff genuinely cared whether or not we were comfortable. The hotel is clean and the room had everything we needed.... fridge and coffee maker, ice machine close by. Didn't use pool, but it looked fine. Bathroom was clean, good water pressure. We would DEFINITELY return. 2 Thumbs UP!!
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Sandy and Bob
"Great location, Clean Hotel"
This hotel was right in the center of Hyannis - we did not need to use the car to get to anything. We were able to walk to the restaurants on the Port as well as walk along Main Street for shopping, bars, restaurants and night life. The hotel is not fancy, but it was very clean and had everything needed. The continental breakfast included fresh waffles along with toasts, bagels, mufifns, cereals, hard boiled eggs, etc. More than I anticipated. The family that runs the hotel is very nice and friendly.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Sandy
"Central location once I found it"
Basic 2-floor motel in downtown Hyannis, so location is great and free parking is in a lot on the property. Major problem was getting there -- GPS sent me to what was incorrectly WEST Main Street (the place is on the east side of the central area) and it took some negotiating through one-way streets to get there.
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2014
Kevin B
"needs a lot of work"
The mattress was old, soft, and did not afford a good nights sleep. We were there for 4 nights. It didn't get better. They requested full payment on arrival; that never bodes well! The room felt damp, and the air conditioner cooled but did not dry. I believe that's because we backed on the indoor pool and the a/c didn't vent. The pool was indoors, small, unappealing, and I never saw anyone use it. No comfortable or appealing outdoor seating. Location in center of town was good and surprisingly quiet.
4 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
"Not a bad room"
The hotel could use a little face lift, but the rooms are clean and the staff was very friendly. We would stay there again. The location is great. Everything is in walking distance.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
Diana
"RIght in Hyannis"
Nice, simple, clean place to stay right in "downtown" Hyannis.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
"Get away"
The location is awesome. The room was clean, however the was a smell of moisture. We realized it was because the window opened up over the indoor pool and the air conditioner was over the pool. With such a great location there is a need for remodeling. I would suggest to put in smaller furniture as the dresser was too big for the room. A flat screen TV would save on space. Oh yeah a modern phone would be good. I haven't seen a phone like that in years. Perhaps the window dressing should match the carpet. With some TLC this motel could easily move up the scale from a 2 star.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2014
"Our stay in Cape Cod"
First and foremost the Cape Cod Inn is perfectly located just steps from the Kennedy Museum and a majority of the restaurants and shops in town. It is an older motel that is well maintained by the live on premises owner which by chance is a former Marine as well. Semper Fi! Our room was very clean and the bed was to die for comfortable. The bar in the front that is leased to others was a treat for my wife and me. Many of the colorful local drinkers frequent the establishment and are more than happy to give directions and tell their stories. I'd rate our stay as one of the highlights of our overall trip.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
Tom Ciryak
"Perfect Location!"
I loved the location of this hotel and the very kind and friendly hotel owners! It's located Smack in the middle of Main St and so easy to walk around. I did not want to stay in a chain hotel and this was a great place to stay at for a few days. The owners had recently renovated all the rooms and everything was clean and comfortable. No complaints. I would definitely stay here again on my next trip to Hyannis.
2 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Kathie S.
"Perfect location"
The cape cod inn is in the perfect location. Right in the middle of main street in hyannis a short walk to everything. The hotel itself is clean but in need of updating. Our air conditioner worked great but was hanging off the wall and leaked on the floor. Our room was non smoking but thanks to people smoking outside our room smelt of cigarettes. I would go back for the location only, there really isn't anything at the hotel itself to draw you there. It has a pool but it was too cloudy for me to let my children swim in. The staff is very friendly. There is a free continental breakfast but it was served in the bar and I wasn't happy with the smell of alcohol so my children and I skipped it all week and went to more kid friendly places. It's awesome for adults who want to be in the middle of everything and aren't concerned with what the room looks like. It's OK for families, but if you're only looking for a place to lay your head down at night it's a good choice. We only had a short walk to everything we wanted to see.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
lisa
"Almost okay..."
No hot water - not even warm. Phone in room dead so could not call front desk. Promised breakfast was not out at 7:30 am, in fact the front desk area was locked and quiet both mornings when I left. On the plus side room was a lot nicer on the inside than i expected.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
cindy
"Close to main street and ferry port"
The hotel definitely had an old feel to it, and could use some major renovations to the aesthetics, but our goal was just to have a reasonable nights sleep after a long eventful day and close to all the activities, which is what this hotel can provide. The bar at the front of the hotel had some "interesting" characters, but in this area you don't have to walk far for a nightcap. Property was noisy towards the front, but luckily we were in the back.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Average, clean and a comfortable bed. Will stay again if price is better. Paid 130 but other comps are 80-100
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"Not that great"
The ceiling in our room had severe water damage that was painted over and patched very poorly. Good location but about the only thing this hotel had going for it.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Jerry
"Downtown hotel near ferry and best price"
Downtown is a happening in Hyannis port. The nights we were there was a band concert in two parks and three singers on three sidewalks restaurants. Hotel is centerered.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Jay
The place was clean. Very old but great location and great rates. To me worth it unless you want something modern.
2 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"Place to sleep"
Good place to sleep. Location is 10 min out from providence.
1 night family trip May 25, 2014
Great location, sweet family running it. Trying to renovate, it would appear, but it needs work on the outside and inside too. Rooms are getting revamped with new fittings, but workmanship is lacking. If you keep in mind that it is a 2 star motel, it's a very good one. If you think you're getting a 3 star, it's depressing.
2 night trip Jun 25, 2014
dgoanne
"Very pleasant stay"
Perfect location! The staff want you to feel welcome and are very helpful in accommodating you. Super clean property! Good breakfast! Probably the best place to stay in Hyannis for a good price!!
4 night romance trip Jun 21, 2014
"Not a good deal"
Rooms smelt bad, stains on bedding, small for the price. Did not stay, asked for a refund and left. They didn't ask why just refunded the money. Didn't offer another room or anything. Would never attempt here again.
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Josh
Cape cod inn was cozy and a little outdated but great for the price
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Shower curtain had black mold on the bottom-quite a bit of it. The convenience of being close to Main Street was great. This is ok if you're not going to spend a lot of time in the room. The free breakfast was disappointing and skimpy. Owners were nice.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
The room was very clean and the bedding was fairly up to date. I would absolutely stay there again. Since it was almost summer, they had very lovely hanging flowers everywhere which I think added a nice touch to the outside of the rooms. The bathroom was also updated. Very nice place. Also, they had a decent breakfast buffet.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
Enjoyed our stay. Corner room was nice. Convenient to everything. Very friendly staff
4 night trip with friends Jun 10, 2014
Service personnel very friendly! Great location downtown!
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Bobo
"Friendly and personalized service"
I would definetely come back.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
Ernesto y Patricia
"Nice place to stay, good location, not over-priced"
For the money we paid for our room, everything was better than expected. Room looked comfortable, the bathroom was in great condition, very clean.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Adriana
"Great location & friendly staff"
The Cape Cod Inn is located right on Main St. Hyannis. It's a short walk away from several great shops, local restaurants, and ice cream shops. It's very centrally located to all things in Cape Cod. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We didn't get in until almost midnight on the day we were checking in, and the night service was understanding and helpful with any questions we had. I would definitely recommend the Cape Cod Inn. Affordable, clean, great location, and great staff.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Melanie
Low price and egret location. DOn't let the "inn" title fool you. Its more like a weekend getaway hotel.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Chinh Nguyen
Great room and great location for the price! This is a nice cozy little room with a great location right on Main Street. It's not the biggest or most up to date room but it's clean with a nice comfortable bed and that's all that matters to me. I'd definitely recommend this place for the budget conscious traveler who is looking for a nice clean place to stay!
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Kerri
"Long weekend get away."
Inn is in walking distance to marina, restaurants and beaches we thought this would be a great location for us. Once we arrived we notice the inn was in need of some serious updating. The rooms only view was of the parkings lot or the indoor pool. The area was quiet until 3:30 am that is when we heard people yelling and slumming car doors.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"The stay at Cape Cod Inn"
Cape Cod Inn was very conviently located, clean, quiet, and comfortable with nice beds. Staff was very helpful and cordial. The room was nice sized.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
I loved the location but was not thrilled with the loudness of the people staying next to us. They were yelling from 1am-3am.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2014
"very central to all town activities"
it was wonderful, enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere of the hotel and the town vibe
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Better figure on eating breakfast elsewhere"
Two of the three mornings we were there, breakfast was not provided. Did not start serving until 800 on Sunday and none was available on Monday because the bar where they provided the breakfast got new carpet and no one had bothered to set it up. Loved the fact that the room had. 2 windows, but the back one opened onto the indoor pool, so the room smelled like chlorine.
3 night family trip May 16, 2014
Deb
Ideal location to enjoy Hyannis activities and night life.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2014
Sue
"convenient to my class"
I appreciated the ease of check in and check out and the staff was great to deal with and to recommend local eateries.
2 night business trip May 1, 2014