All hotels in Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America
245 Water St, Jacksonville, FL, 32202, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great place"
As always we enjoy staying there when we go to the symphony across the street.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
edward
"Great hotel! Better for Business or Couples."
This hotel is beautiful on the inside. I was a little nervous having my children with me because it looked all business. I was afraid they were not "kid friendly", but they told me at the desk they were. I still felt a little insecure, as if I chose the wrong hotel for my family. I wanted my children to be able to enjoy themselves, yet also I did not want them to disturb the adults who were swimming in the pool. These feelings were not to fault the hotel, it's just the way I felt. I liked that you needed a hotel key to be able to get to the rooms. I liked the look of the entire hotel. I liked the pleasant customer and room service. I liked that you could walk to Jackaonville Landing. However, I did not like the badly stained carpet in our room (1007). I also did not like that the beds were so small. They seemed like twin beds compared to full or queen. If they were full, they were a very small full bed. I'll be sure to ask for King next time. Overall, our visit was good. I just feel I personally made a bad choice for my family and I would like to take them to a place where they can have fun and be kids. My bad. If you are traveling for business, this place is perfect for you!
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Stay was fine. First time stay.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Not worth the price."
The Omni is a nice hotel that thinks it's a great hotel. There were a few small maintenance issues (the ice maker on our floor didn't work, the door knob in our bathroom was broken, etc.). Nothing earth-shaking, but for the price (and the name), we expected more.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"It was ok"
It was nice. I had never stayed at the Omni and I think I was expecting more than I received, maybe just because of the name. The service rep at the front desk was so nice, but other than that, it was just like staying at every other hotel I had been at. Next time think Ill save a dime and stay at a nationwide chain.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Pretty good hotel with some little flaws that hurt"
Nice Room, nice view of the river. Great cocktail waitress Debroah. Great Juliette's entre. Great bell service. Valet charge was overpriced. Charging for wifi is a rip-off. Tough to find hotel for a stranger. Overall rating B-
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Dale W
"Omni Jacksonville"
It was a 1 night only event w/ my bf. I didnt know what to expect since this was my first time at an Omni Hotel. It was nice. The room was clean, check in was a breeze, breakfast at the buffet was good, but at $19 per person, it's overpriced. The toiletries were nice too. All of the staff I interacted with were nice until check out time was approaching and then one of the housekeeping staff was very snappy & a little rude. I had 45 minutes, my things were packed, I was just soaking up my last few minutes there since my stay was so pleasant. But with that attitude, I checked out soon after. I'll consider staying there again, but with a longer stay period.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
The location of this hotel was great, it was located right near the landings. The staff was wonderful, my only objection with this hotel was with the bathroom. The bathtub had a ring in the bottom. I'm not sure if the problem stemmed from a lack of cleaning or if the bathtub itself just needs to be replaced. I am a real stickler when it comes to clean bathrooms and clean sheets. Those are normally the first things I look at when I stay at any hotel. One has to wonder if hotels use certain rooms for reservations booked through companies such as expedia. I wonder if that same room would have been used for a reservation booked directly through The Omni hotel.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
S
"We are now Omni loyal :)"
As we are finding with Omni hotels, all staff across the board are truly professional, courteous, and well trained. Coupled with the outstanding condition, decor, comfort, amenities, cleanliness, etc., staying at the Omni was the best choice we could have made.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Christine
"Overnight in Jax"
In for a concert at Old Florida theater, easy walk. Very comfortable and quiet we are glad we decided to try the Omni Jacksonville
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
Winny
It was nice to stay in a place that I grew up wanting to stay in. The Omni was the epitome of excellence to me. It's basically a slightly nicer version of the hotels I've stayed in recently. Don't get me wrong, I loved it, I loved the ambiance of it all.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Adam
"Great location, easy to find!"
We had a great time, restaurant has great food, rooms were nice, but would have liked to have a small refrigerator.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Luna Leigh
Wonderful staff, nicely appointed in a great location.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Alice
"Nice hotel near some good areas."
I enjoyed my stay at the Omni.Freeways are near,some good restaurants and it is by the water.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Arnie
"Pleasant experience"
The most important feature was convenience of location. We had tickets to go to the theater across the street from the hotel. There were very nice restaurants within walking distance, too. I liked the suggested 2.0 mile walk provided on a card in the room. I completed the walk and it was wonderful! Beautiful city!
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Bobbie
"Donna breast cancer run.....hotel & bed nice."
Staff friendly and room was clean and fairly quiet for a downtown location.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
kelly
"Disappointed!"
Valet told us parking was free, just tell counter persons, wrong! Two nights of excessive noise, baby crying and boisterous couple next night same room next door. No complimentary services, coffee in lobby, continental breakfast etc. very disapponted in what I thought of your omni brand.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
JESSE W
It was wonderful. I would recommend anybody to stay here
It was very comfortable, although it was Valentines Day there was no room in restaurant
"Wonderful Stay"
I had a womderful time everything was on fabulous.
jazz
"Wonderful"
Great!
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
taylor
"Perfect hotel for Theater"
Stayed at Omni to see Book of Mormon. Great hotel, steps away from theater. Walked to Jackson Landing for food and drinks. A+ trip
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Tired"
We stayed overnight for a concert. At 2AM there was a lot of noise in the hall way. My wife had a hard time to sleep.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
edward
"Lost a lot but fun nonetheless"
The stay was great! The view was wonderful as I could see the river and downtown. The staff was awesome and informative. The food was pretty good. I had the shrimp and grits and it was phenomenal but the filet was too bland for my taste. Bring lots of cash for tipping valet and be ready to use GPS because there is construction on 95 and the detours are a headache.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Maybe my expections were too high..."
I was disappointed in the value of the hotel or maybe my expectations were set too high. The staff was friendly and helpful but I expect more from Omni especially when paying close to $200 per night. The room was clean but had not been updated in quite some time. The pool is on the roof of the 4th floor but not heated so my daughter could not swim. It is an easy walk to the Landing, which has gone downhill over the years, but other than for business (and if my company were paying), I would not stay here again. Not good for families.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Hotel was well appointed and convenient. Would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
fine hotel
"high price for view of parking lot"
View of parking lot, $70 breakfast for three, $10 charge for Internet, only offered valet parking. Every time you turned around another $10-20 charge
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Bath tile bad needs updating. Flr dirty. Really 5.00 for a water bottle. Its the omni. Come on
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
e
"Close to the Jacksonville Landing"
Was very please with all the staff and the room was very clean and ready when we got there. We could see the river from our room.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Debbie
"Great Hotel. Great Location."
Amazing place to stay and very close to where I have to go for work.
5 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"Rat pack review night out"
enjoyed all aspects
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"great place!"
beautiful and amazing!
1 night trip Jan 18, 2015
devon
"Onmi Hotel"
We visited The Onmi Hotel in Jacksonville because of the closeness to the Moran-Times Theatre. Check in was a breeze. The bell hop helped us with our luggage to our room. The room was very clean. I only wish that it had two queen size beds instead of two double beds. Other that that we had a fantastic time..
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Claire
"My go to hotel in JAX"
Stay here on a regular basis on business. Nice hotel. Good condition, bar and restaurant. As far as Jax is concerned, its about as good as it gets. Will be back next month.
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Howard
"Good hotel"
Good stay, great deal I always like staying here.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Our stay"
The hotel was nice thought it was a bit pricey but that is okay
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
brian
"Not your typical Omni"
Not as nice as other Omni hotels but decent for downtown Jacksonville. The bathrooms are small and the rooms are a bit old and tired. Service is still up to Omni standards.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"good hotel with view of the river"
stayed there a night. check in was smooth, Room was good. satisfied with the hotel, and will stay again if in the area
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Tax slayer Bowl"
AWESOME....We will be back! Great service and great experience!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Vreg
"Friendly staff, elegantly furnished room"
Staff and facilities were as expected from an Omni-- very nice, and staff was very helpful. Location seemed most suitable for business or convention travelers-- not much to do in downtown Jacksonville (except Chamblis books), other than the commercial Jacksonville Landing area. Did not have time to check it out, but apparently the landing area across the river offers more of interest.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"close to the Landing"
My husband and I stayed just one night, New Years Eve. The Hotel staff was informative about where to be at midnight to get the best view of the river. The room was very clean and comfortable. Parking was easy but the valets were a bit intimidating and not helpful with parking garage information. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Katrina
Not so bad but the overall experience is not so good
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Henry
"Awesome Omni!"
Always great and priced right.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Chuck
"Value for the money"
Great stay.. Amazing breakfast. Just right for an overnight stay
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Convenient location in downtown. Just right next to the River Landin..
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Convenient location"
Spent only 1 night but we were very pleased with the hotel, staff and the hotel restaurant. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The robe in the closet needs to be thrown out, but that was the only negative we saw.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
snowbird
"Great Hotel! But some rooms are rather average."
Great hotel with great service. Average room however.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Timothy
"Omni."
The hotel was not a four star, the carpet was really dirty, beading was cheap and the tub was moldy.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"I had higher expection!"
We arrived at Christmas Eve and I was a little upset to find out the only parking was Valet at 20.00 a day plus tips or a parking lot that was 10.00 each time you entered. The room was nice and clean. On Christmas we put the do not disturb sign up and enjoyed a nice day just the two of us. The next day we were out and about until 3:30 and when we go back to the room it was not clean. I was not happy but we were getting ready for dinner so I did not want someone trying to clean. The next day we were out from 9:00 until 5:30 and the room still was not cleaned. I called and they said they would send someone but I said no we were back in the room and wanted to relax. I did get an apology letter but nothing else was done. The next day I got a call from the head of house keeping when we were on my way home and was told I should have called when I left to have the room cleaned. I was also told that the house keeper said we had a do not disturb sign on the door which we did not. I just thought they could have did something more for the mistake.
4 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
laurie
"right in the middle of everything."
i had brought in a larger dog than noted on the site and the manager saw that it was a friendly lab and allowed us to stay. We had just driven 10 hours so it was a big relief. Great staff
Other trip Dec 30, 2014