All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America

Small but nice.
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
sammy
"Contented Business Traveler"
Nice room. Only concern was street noise in the early morning (before 7am).
4 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Nice hotel with awesome downtown location"
Overall a very nice hotel. I think it was a bit old and recently remodeled. As a result the architecture is a bit small and the rooms are smaller than expected, but very nicely done and clean. The staff is some of the best I've seen. They have a complementary wine hour from 5:30 to 6:30 pm and coffee (very good) in the mornings, but no breakfast. There is an awesome breakfast place and also a Chipotle next door. Small fitness center consisting of two treadmills, Bowflex, and dumbells. The location is awesome with a short walk to anywhere downtown. I took bus rides to Haight Street and the Wharf which were not bad at all. If this hotel had a good breakfast bar I'd give it 5/5, but because the rooms are a little small and there isn't any breakfast, I'd give it 4/5. Highly recommended.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Upgraded to a two room suite, it was nice and plan to return when I can stay longer this year!
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
JD
My room was very nice and the hotel staff were very friendly, but the bed sheet was not as clean as I expected. There were some small particles I can feel on the sheet.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great hotel in a great location"
Great location. 2 blocks from Bart. 5 blocks from Ferry building. Wine reception every night. Coffee every morning.
3 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
lisa
"Good location- terrible bed"
The bed was terrible. It felt like an air mattress on top of an air mattress . The bathroom was awkwardly small. For some reason there was a second sink in our room. Maybe part of an old bathroom? Walls are pretty thin. Valet is expensive but easy. The free wine hour was pretty nice. The staff was beyond nice. The beds were just so bad! Like my body still hurts :(
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Megan
"Great hotel but outside noise unbearable"
Hotel itself was very nice and the staff was exceptional. Close to BART and other MUNI stops. Only complaint was the outside noise during the night. We were on the 2nd floor and everything from the 3am and 5am dumpster trucks emptying dumpsters (complete with slamming lids) to motorcycles and other traffic all coming through the paper-thin windows made this hotel the noisiest I've ever stayed in. Higher floors might be quieter but on floor #2 we might as well have been sleeping on the street.
4 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Terrance
"Hot sleeping"
They can't get an air conditioner to do its job. Staff was rude upon exit and the "free" water was $5 per bottle. Typical greed. Most staff were great.
5 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Todd
"Great location in financial district."
This hotel is very nice. Older, but has been renovated. I was complimentary upgraded upon checkin to a suite. My bed was comfortable. The bathroom is quite small and no counter space, but could work around that. Very comfortable. This will be my hotel of choice when I need to stay in the financial district.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Enjoyable stay"
My boyfriend and I have stayed at the Galleria Park Hotel many times. What do we like and why do we keep choosing this hotel? We like the fact it is a small boutique hotel. We dislike large chain hotels and this hotel has a nice feel to it. The lobby is nice and inviting, the staff is always friendly and the location is great for us because we like to be walking distance between the Ferry Building and Union Square. Another plus is it's close to the Bart station, about a couple of blocks. As far as the rooms, we normally stay in a King bed room. We admit, the rooms in general are small, but we don't mind since we're out and about most of the time. The one thing I noticed is the bathroom appeared to have been remodeled and the overall appearance was appealing. However, if you looked closely, you could tell the remodel was done quickly - bad paint job, walls not finished well in the corners. But, it's minor, that's not enough to turn us away. We will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Arleen
"Hotel was overbooked when we arrived BUT...."
The hotel was overbooked when we arrived. It was really unfortunate because it looked like a really great place to stay. We pulled up and valeted the car and walked in. My wife commented at how nice the hotel looked. But when I went to check in, I was informed they did not have a room for us and were going to put us up in a room at the Hyatt Regency down by Embarcadero and was assured it was a very nice hotel. And at no charge. And since I hadn't pre-paid for my room, choosing the "pay at the hotel" option we wound up staying a night in San Francisco for FREE! So as much as it was irritating that we didn't get to stay at the hotel we booked, we did get a nice room with a spectacular view of the Bay and the Bay Bridge.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Kyle
"Great boutique hotel!"
Really enjoyed the customer service and location. Great hotel to stay at!
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Zachary
"Great location, Great Staff"
The hotel is located close to Union Square where you can take the famous cable car to the piers. Also close to the Ferry station, there you can take the classic electric cars to the Fishermen’s Warf, or eat at the market in the Ferry´s station. Rooms are nice and big enough. The decoration of the hotel is beautiful and the FREE wine hour is great! You get to drink red or white wine and meet the other hotel guests. Staff is really nice and helpful; they left a complimentary small bottle of wine in the room, THANKS.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Gem of a boutique hotel"
I've stayed at this hotel many times. The staff is always extremely helpful and friendly. It's an old building with lots of charm, but the rooms are updated and always very clean. I also like the coffee on the mezzanine level in the morning, and the wine hour in the lobby in the evening. If I had any complaint, I'd prefer a bit more (or more convenient) shelf space in the bathroom for toiletries.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Randall
"Friendly, Convenient, Cute"
Everyone on staff at the hotel was so friendly and nice. They went out of their way to make sure that our stay was comfortable, that we had things to do and were always friendly. The hotel is very convenient to lots of restaurants, bars, shopping and other attractions. Our room was a good size, but the bathroom was tiny. I saw online that people had complained about the street noise. It was pretty bad, but I'm not sure if you can escape it in that neighborhood. I loved this hotel and look forward to staying their again! Definitely recommend!
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
D
"SF New Year visit"
we came for the New Year Holiday. Loved the hotel. Loved the location. The staff was so friendly and helpful.
6 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Nice hotel in nice location!"
Had a nice stay in this hotel in San Francisco. The location is great, the wine served during the happy hour was pretty good, but the hotel is quite pricey (location, location, location). During our stay they were installing new ACs in the rooms but this did not affect our stay since it was done while we were out during the day. Room was clean and organized, and had a nice bathroom. Internet connection at his hotel was good, better than many other hotels I have stayed before. We only had one incident with the staff - we requested regular coffee (K-Cups for the Keurig machine available in the room) and they were going to deliver the cups to our room... they never arrived before our departure. Overall a very good stay, would stay again if the pricing was better.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Israel
"Nice Hotel Close to Union Square and Chinatown"
We loved how close this was to Union Square and Chinatown. Friendly hotel staff. Really nice rooms. Would stay again.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Service, location and aesthetics were amazing."
One of the best hotels I've ever stayed at, beautiful design and staff
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
victor
Nice location near Union square. We want to stay again when we trip San Francisco.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Menehune
"Great Hotel in San Francisco"
Clean, beautiful, well located. Excellent service. It has everything you need in San Francisco
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Cynthia
It's in the middle of the financial district, so things are quiet on weekends and evenings.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Cody
"We will be back."
We had a nice time. We usually choose Galleria Park because it is dog friendly. However, remember to stock the plastic "pick up" papers on the third floor. A better bed would help also, but we will be back.
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
william
fantastic location, but beware, some queen rooms are tiny and located behind a fire door by the emergency escape stairwells
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
RK
"A wonderful vacations"
Very nice hotel. In the heart of San Francisco's Downtown. The only thing I would change is the parking price. Is not included in the price you paid for your stay, and it's too expensive. ($42.00 + tax per day). Other than that, the rooms are small but really nice and cozy. The bathrooms are quite clean and have a very modern look. I really enjoyed my stay and San Francisco is a really beautiful city to visit.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great Hotel with Exceptional Staff"
Maybe it was a streak of staying at big chain hotels, but the Galleria was a breath of fresh air. From the moment we walked in, we were treated exceptionally well by cordial, knowledgeable staff. The location is less than two blocks from the Montgomery St. BART station and thus about 40 minutes to SFO. There are a ton of bars and restaurants in the adjacent blocks along with shopping from Aldo to Alden nearby. The lobby is small by modern hotel standards, but has a modern, quality decor and is perfectly functional. Our room was on the 8th floor with a view of the street below. The room was a bit small, but there was room for two closets, a flat screen TV, fridge, desk with chair, a second chair, and a queen bed. It feels a bit tight by modern chain standards, but was recently remodeled with a modern, rich feel (e.g. moldings, curtains, etc.). The bathroom was small (basically one person), but well done with a good shower and vanity.The bed was comfortable but not exceptional. The pillows were awesome. There was a bit of noise from the street, but you're in a city, whatcha gonna do? There is a walking track/dog walking/smoking area on the third floor which is a big bonus. The staff hosts a free serve-yourself wine reception in the lobby in the evening. Overall, a very comfotable, elegant, and exceptionally-staffed hotel. The shortcomings (small room, noise) are intrinsic to the location and in no way diminished my time there.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Staycation at Christmas"
Stayed 2 nights. Great location for shopping, walking to Union Square & Ferry Bldg & Embarcadero. Our rooms had been updated. Yes, the rooms are small as they are in most of the hotels in SF unless you want to pay 2-3x the price. Enjoyed coffe/tea in room as well as am coffee and pm wine downstairs. Our room (706-queen) had no view but was really quiet. Staff was very helpful. We will stay again.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Great location and very comfortable. The front desk was polite and helpful.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Good location- close to union square."
Great location. Nice staff. Would stay at again. Close to parking and union square.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
krissy
"Stayed mid-week for business"
The look to have spent money on a nice lobby. The rooms are tiny and worn out.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"The entire staff was absolutely great!"
My entire stay was absolutely wonderful - I highly recommend this hotel...
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Excellent hotel, close to union square"
Great experience, excellent staff, overall we were very pleased with out stay, Only recommendation would be to have handicapped accessibility on the stairs in the lobby, such as a ramp. Thank you so much for the hospitality!!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Great hotel staff."
Hotel staff extremly courtious and friendly. older classic building remodeled with a modern interior yet a vintage feel. I was stayed here for a business event I attended in the area (PG&E Bldg) I will return for weekend getaway with my wife.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
mark
"The room was not in keeping with the amount charge"
When I checked out I owed $6.00 for the in room bar. I had them put it on the credit card. They were to send me the bill via e-mail. I never received the e-mail and they charged $50.00 on my credit card. I haven't had the time to deal with this but I plan to take care of them on Monday.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Jeune
"Small but comfortable"
Room was a little small and cramped but it was clean and comfortable. Good location to everything.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Wonderful hotel stay!"
I loved this hotel! My adult daughter and i spent one night while in San Fransisco celebrating my birthday. The room was small but very tastfully decorated and extremely clean. The hotel staff was so nice and helpful and the location of the hotel is great! We were able to walk everywhere! I recommend the little organic coffee shop next door, great coffee and breakfast. I will definitly stay here again and I would recommend it to all my friends!
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Carina
"Wonderful hotel in city"
We were surprised at how clean, comfortable ,and pleasant this hotel was. The accommodations were perfect. The staff went out of their way to be friendly and so helpful for 2 lost and tired souls!!! I would gladly stay again. It was much better than some of the other supposedly higher end hotels we stayed in during our trip.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
j&s
"Meet Friend"
Quick stay
1 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
Stephen
"Excellent location & price"
The hotel is delightful & staff could not have bern nicer. Lobby is spacious, upbeat & has a fireplace. Great location - near Union Square. Price was the best we found for location - for San Francisco. The room was small - reminded me of NY hotel rooms. We came to think of it as "compact." The hotel worked well for us.
3 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Susan S.
"Nice European type hotel"
Room a little small but nicely furnished and clean. Bedding very nice. Staff excellent. Great central location and close to Bart train station.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Giants Game"
The hotel was was very clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel decor was chic and updated. The bathroom is small but what do you expect from an old hotel. We were in walking distance to dinning and shopping. Cab ride was only 7.50 to AT&T Park. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Kathleen
"Perfect Location"
This hotel is located in the middle of downtown SF. We were 2 blocks from Chinatown and 2 blocks from Union Square. Although we had a car, there was no need for it because we were centrally located by everything. The hotel itself was nice. The room was a bit small but comfortable...and VERY CLEAN. We enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
Kelly S.
"Perfect San Francisco Getaway"
This is my second time at this hotel after 5 years and was delighted to see that the hotel was so well kept. All the staff were very helpful and friendly! The rooms were a bit small, but I think that is expected in San Fran. Location was excellent and we were walking distance to many great spots. Will definitely be back!
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"Great hotel in a great location."
Lots of great restaurants within a 3 block radius, shopping everywhere, Chinatown and Union Square also just a couple of blocks away. 10 minute walk to the Ferry Building. Loved everything about this hotel - only wish they offered a simple breakfast buffet. Even just juice, rolls and coffee would have been nice.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Tracy
"Wonderful surprise."
Location, staff and Hotel, excellent!! My partner and I were overwhelmed by the service and staff. They were helpful, friendly and attentive. The Hotel itself is fresh and stylish and we loved the complimentary wine in the early evening. A lovely way to meet other Hotel guests and start the night. Will be back!
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Good place for the price"
Good place for the right price. Next time I would stay at Fishermans Warf just because it's cheaper and it's easy to get to Union Square for a night of bar hoping.
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Okay but pricey"
toilet didn't work well (flush was really scarily slow) and the shower and bathroom very small....Can't image a larger person using the shower. Good location, but pricey for the small room and not great facilities - gym etc.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
The hotel needs a little updating but maybe because our first room smelled like pledge. They gave us another room without hesitation. The hotel is in a great location so that made it all worth it and the staff was very professional.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Nice clean hotel service on the phone for reception could be better room a little small but overall I give it a nine out of the 10
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014