All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
191 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA, 94104, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Excellent!"
Great location! Comfortable updated rooms. Within walking distance to Chinatown and Union Square- down a couple of blocks from major transportation. AND a complimentary wine hour every evening! Why would we stay anywhere else? Love Galleria Park!
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Shawn
"The beds are too hard"
I have stayed at your hotel twice and both times I have a back when I leave the hotel. Your beds are too hard.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Great hotel for the downtown area"
I stayed here for a business conference, and the place was beautiful, right next to the BART station, very walkable location, polite staff, great room.
3 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"Great hotel, great location, super friendly staff"
We had a wonderful experience at the hotel. It was walking distance to a 24 hour fitness active, and a great breakfast cafe right around the corner. The only disappointing thing was that their "continental breakfast" was literally just tea and coffee which was great but we were expecting a bit more food. Other than that, everything else was awesome! Friendly staff, great location to everything (esp. if you like walking), and and the interior design is wonderful. We would come back again.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Outdated"
Outdated, decently clean, nice staff, the noise during the night was terrible, coming from the outside.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2015
Erick
"Great location, staff, amenities ... tiny room"
First of all, we had trouble finding a room (an affordable room) in San Francisco during our vacation. But we had stayed at other Joie de Vivre hotels in the past, so were pleased when we found the Galleria Park on Expedia. We loved the location. It was very convenient to the restaurants and sights that we wanted to visit during our trip. The staff was wonderful. Very friendly and accommodating. One of the things we like about JDV hotels is the evening wine reception for all guests. We met some very interesting fellow travelers and enjoyed talking to them. We also liked the coffee in the morning. One consideration - the Queen room we booked thru Expedia was quite small, particularly the bathroom. My wife and I are small people, so we got by just fine. But it would have been pretty difficult for larger travelers. Also, our room faced into the alley. OK, so not a great view. But the real problem was the nightly garbage pickup. The trucks were quite noisy and they banged the dumpsters loudly. But overall, we enjoyed the hotel and would consider staying there again in the future.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
KriksPicks
"in the city in middle of downtown..."
it was nice , was out first time so very busy and alot of traffic around downtown may stay out on the outer edge the next time closer to the peir, just becasue we didnt really use downtown ....
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"A GREAT VALUE"
My wife researched a lot of hotels for our first trip to San Francisco. The Galleria Park Hotel offered a great balance of price & location. The staff was helpful, friendly & accommodating. We thought this facility was a great value for the money, and we'd stay there again when we come to San Francisco.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
G
"Perfect hotel for a weekend getaway!"
The hotel was beautiful and the room was very clean. The hotel is in a great neighborhood, centrally located. It was convenient and the staff was very helpful and wine every night at 5:30 didn't hurt!
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Antonino
"Perfect boutique hotel in SF!"
I never write hotel reviews, however I am compelled to now. I had a perfect long weekend with my partner at Galleria Park. Was greeted cheerfully by hotel staff and with an upgraded room, the place was clean and modern and hip...they make you feel welcome daily. The free wine happy hour is a truly a fun social hour! I would choose this place over a huge chain hotel in SF any day. I can't wait to go back!
4 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Jeffrey
"Cute hotel in a great location"
Really cute hotel in a great location! Staff was really friendly and helpful. Only downside was that you could hear everything going on outside.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Location, Location, Location..."
Easily accessible to BART and MUNI lines. Close to Union Square shopping. Lots of restaurants closed on weekend. Rooms were nice, but small for our young family of three.
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Christopher
Nice Hotel, the mattresses seem to be either old or very low quality.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
Loved almost everything about it! Would love it even more if it was cheaper!
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Shannon
We went for the 2015 Chinese New Year parade on Kearney Street. We took our on chairs & got the best seats & views ever! Thanks for great experience!
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"satisfied customer"
The hotel staff was welcoming and very courteous. Each employee greeted us with a smile and valet was very helpful and referred us to great restaurants and ideas for sightseeing. We will definitely book a stay with Galleria Park again.
6 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Naomi
"Nice hotel near Union Square"
Excelent service, very clean, near to the Bart and Market street. We love the hotel and the bar Gaspar, excelent service of the bartender.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Yuri
"Check this one out!"
Fantastic Hotel.Friendly and helpful staff, large comfortable room, bathroom felt a little crammed, but the room was very large so hard to complain. A very well run hotel with top notch staff.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2015
Christopher
"Perfect for a weekend getaway"
We arrived early (noon) expecting to check our luggage before exploring the city, but after leaving our truck with the valet we were able to check in. Our room was on the top floor, with an inner courtyard view (which was nothing special), but made the room quiet. It was clean, the bed was comfortable and there was plenty of space. The front desk staff was pleasant.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Room without full length mirror"
I've stayed here a few times before and was less happy with my most recent visit because there was no full length mirror in my room and it seemed smaller this time around.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
sammy
"Great location, but not perfect hotel"
Stayed one night. Very clean room and bath. Small room still had room for two queen beds. Bathroom sink was a standalone so had no shelf for any items (not good). Rooms faced either the street or an alley so better be a sound sleeper. Great location, near everything in San Francisco. Would probably stay again but would bring ear plugs.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Gerald
"Neighborhood disincentive"
Room was small but acceptable. I lived in SF for three years and often visit. The business community, including the ownership of this hotel, must become more proactive in addressing the homeless problem throughout the City including the Market Street area. While the City may have programs, it is not doing enough to get this population off the street. I will not stay at this hotel again because of the condition of the neighborhood.
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
james
"Worth every penny!"
My boyfriend and I both work in the city and the commute to work Is really starting to get to us. So, following a bottle of wine at dinner one night we decided to stay.... I started to regret spending money so frivolously, after sobering up a bit, but after the impeccable service... It was worth every penny!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Brandy
Perfect location- within walking distance of union square. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Updated Lovely Hotel"
Stayed here over Valentines/Presidents Day Weekend and just loved it! Location is great. Some other hotels were in sketchy loud areas, this hotel was perfect... Right in SoMa/Financial District, close to Union Square. Walking distance from the Montgomery Stop off the BART which made getting there very easy and affordable. The service was excellent, always greeted by friendly helpful staff. The rooms are SO cute and comfy, but a tad bit small. But hey, what do you expect in SF? Also has AC/heat which a lot of outdated hotels do not have! This place was remarkable for the price. Offers $40 valet parking if you decide to drive (though we flew). Also offers a free wine night every night from 5:30-6:30! How amazing is that? Unfortunately the boyfriend and I did not get to experience it this trip, but would love to try it on the next trip! And the garden terrace on the 3rd floor is cute, with a track for joggers - if only I had time to try it out! Definitely recommending this hotel.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Comfortable hotel, great location"
We always enjoy our stay here. Easy access, welcoming lobby, rooftop walking trail, and evening wine hour.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Wonderful weekend in San Francisco"
Great hotel and staff. Nice adjacent restaurants and close to BART and market street.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Excellent hotel, superb service"
Wonderful service, everything was fantastic. Room was classy and had plenty of space for a downtown SF hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful. Loved our stay, we will be back.
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
Anna
"Very Nice Stay"
The hotel was great and the staff was perfect. The hotel was nicely decorated and was very clean. Theres a nice little terrace garden and running track on the 3rd floor. The room was decorated very well, modern but comfortable, bathroom and shower were amazing. The view left a little to be desired but my room was on the interior, im sure the exterior rooms had a grand view. My only real complaint is that my room was situated right next to the garbage shoot, was a bit noisy during the day but not at night. But to be honest that just one room on each floor so you have a good chance of not being in one of those rooms.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Nicole
"Nice clean and quiet hotel."
Nice hotel. Clean facilities and very friendly staff. One negative is that the valet can get extremely slow; they suggest calling down 15 minutes prior, but one time it took about an hour. Other times they tell you to come down and request the car because there are no more spaces to temporarily park then out front, so completely defeats the purpose of the "call ahead" convenience option. Overall though, I'd stay again.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
so
"What a treat!"
This was a great find! We would stay here again without hesitation. Great staff, coffee bar in AM, wine at nights. Walk to lots of stuff. Old and renovated 100 yr old hotel. Very nice ammenities all around. Has a 3rd floor outdoor rooftop patio/ green space. Dog friendly hotel. Loved it.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
working mom
Contemporary appearance, inviting atmosphere, VERY QUIET!! Fun, knowledgable staff; great restaurant recommendations. Centrally located hotel.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Great weekend getaway. Enjoyed the wine happy hour both evenings.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"7/10"
Small but nice.
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
sammy
"Contented Business Traveler"
Nice room. Only concern was street noise in the early morning (before 7am).
4 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Nice hotel with awesome downtown location"
Overall a very nice hotel. I think it was a bit old and recently remodeled. As a result the architecture is a bit small and the rooms are smaller than expected, but very nicely done and clean. The staff is some of the best I've seen. They have a complementary wine hour from 5:30 to 6:30 pm and coffee (very good) in the mornings, but no breakfast. There is an awesome breakfast place and also a Chipotle next door. Small fitness center consisting of two treadmills, Bowflex, and dumbells. The location is awesome with a short walk to anywhere downtown. I took bus rides to Haight Street and the Wharf which were not bad at all. If this hotel had a good breakfast bar I'd give it 5/5, but because the rooms are a little small and there isn't any breakfast, I'd give it 4/5. Highly recommended.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Upgraded to a two room suite, it was nice and plan to return when I can stay longer this year!
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
JD
My room was very nice and the hotel staff were very friendly, but the bed sheet was not as clean as I expected. There were some small particles I can feel on the sheet.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great hotel in a great location"
Great location. 2 blocks from Bart. 5 blocks from Ferry building. Wine reception every night. Coffee every morning.
3 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
lisa
"Good location- terrible bed"
The bed was terrible. It felt like an air mattress on top of an air mattress . The bathroom was awkwardly small. For some reason there was a second sink in our room. Maybe part of an old bathroom? Walls are pretty thin. Valet is expensive but easy. The free wine hour was pretty nice. The staff was beyond nice. The beds were just so bad! Like my body still hurts :(
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Megan
"Great hotel but outside noise unbearable"
Hotel itself was very nice and the staff was exceptional. Close to BART and other MUNI stops. Only complaint was the outside noise during the night. We were on the 2nd floor and everything from the 3am and 5am dumpster trucks emptying dumpsters (complete with slamming lids) to motorcycles and other traffic all coming through the paper-thin windows made this hotel the noisiest I've ever stayed in. Higher floors might be quieter but on floor #2 we might as well have been sleeping on the street.
4 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Terrance
"Hot sleeping"
They can't get an air conditioner to do its job. Staff was rude upon exit and the "free" water was $5 per bottle. Typical greed. Most staff were great.
5 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Todd
"Great location in financial district."
This hotel is very nice. Older, but has been renovated. I was complimentary upgraded upon checkin to a suite. My bed was comfortable. The bathroom is quite small and no counter space, but could work around that. Very comfortable. This will be my hotel of choice when I need to stay in the financial district.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Enjoyable stay"
My boyfriend and I have stayed at the Galleria Park Hotel many times. What do we like and why do we keep choosing this hotel? We like the fact it is a small boutique hotel. We dislike large chain hotels and this hotel has a nice feel to it. The lobby is nice and inviting, the staff is always friendly and the location is great for us because we like to be walking distance between the Ferry Building and Union Square. Another plus is it's close to the Bart station, about a couple of blocks. As far as the rooms, we normally stay in a King bed room. We admit, the rooms in general are small, but we don't mind since we're out and about most of the time. The one thing I noticed is the bathroom appeared to have been remodeled and the overall appearance was appealing. However, if you looked closely, you could tell the remodel was done quickly - bad paint job, walls not finished well in the corners. But, it's minor, that's not enough to turn us away. We will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Arleen
"Hotel was overbooked when we arrived BUT...."
The hotel was overbooked when we arrived. It was really unfortunate because it looked like a really great place to stay. We pulled up and valeted the car and walked in. My wife commented at how nice the hotel looked. But when I went to check in, I was informed they did not have a room for us and were going to put us up in a room at the Hyatt Regency down by Embarcadero and was assured it was a very nice hotel. And at no charge. And since I hadn't pre-paid for my room, choosing the "pay at the hotel" option we wound up staying a night in San Francisco for FREE! So as much as it was irritating that we didn't get to stay at the hotel we booked, we did get a nice room with a spectacular view of the Bay and the Bay Bridge.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Kyle
"Great boutique hotel!"
Really enjoyed the customer service and location. Great hotel to stay at!
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Zachary
"Great location, Great Staff"
The hotel is located close to Union Square where you can take the famous cable car to the piers. Also close to the Ferry station, there you can take the classic electric cars to the Fishermen’s Warf, or eat at the market in the Ferry´s station. Rooms are nice and big enough. The decoration of the hotel is beautiful and the FREE wine hour is great! You get to drink red or white wine and meet the other hotel guests. Staff is really nice and helpful; they left a complimentary small bottle of wine in the room, THANKS.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Gem of a boutique hotel"
I've stayed at this hotel many times. The staff is always extremely helpful and friendly. It's an old building with lots of charm, but the rooms are updated and always very clean. I also like the coffee on the mezzanine level in the morning, and the wine hour in the lobby in the evening. If I had any complaint, I'd prefer a bit more (or more convenient) shelf space in the bathroom for toiletries.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Randall
"Friendly, Convenient, Cute"
Everyone on staff at the hotel was so friendly and nice. They went out of their way to make sure that our stay was comfortable, that we had things to do and were always friendly. The hotel is very convenient to lots of restaurants, bars, shopping and other attractions. Our room was a good size, but the bathroom was tiny. I saw online that people had complained about the street noise. It was pretty bad, but I'm not sure if you can escape it in that neighborhood. I loved this hotel and look forward to staying their again! Definitely recommend!
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
D
"SF New Year visit"
we came for the New Year Holiday. Loved the hotel. Loved the location. The staff was so friendly and helpful.
6 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014