All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here650 Bush Street, San Francisco, CA, 94108, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great staff, but maybe a little too "vintage""
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Definitely going for the vintage look and feel. Honestly, it smelled like my grandma's house. Not necessarily a bad thing, it just smelled like old people.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Staff are super"
The staff at this hotel were all wonderful. They try very hard to make sure their guests are comfortable and happy. Renovations are on-going, but there is not a lot of noise due to this. Noise is typically from the street early in the morning; the windows are old and you hear everything.
2 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"Nice place!"
We stay here often. It has been steadily improving. Great rate this time. New bar very good drinks. Haven't tried the new restaurant All Spice but intend to next trip. Overall very good!
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Couldn't be happier."
Better then expected. The room, the lounge and the service were excellent. Location was good, though it was at the top of a hill at Bush and Powell. No bad smells. The AC was a bit loud, but the comfort it provided was well worth it to me.
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"Nice location and hotel"
Located just 2 blocks north of union square, this hotel provided comfortable accommodations for a 3 day stay in San Francisco. Check-in process was fast and the room was ready several hours early, and we got a nice upgrade to a top level room. The girl working the desk the first few days was nice checking in and helpful giving instructions to get down to the pier. There was one older guy who was very rude when we asked about alternate ways to the airport, and acted like we asked a stupid question when we asked about public transportation and not taking their shuttle or taxi. Really off-putting and put a bad taste to the end of our stay. But, the room was nice and clean, and had been remodeled comfortably, and overall our stay was good. The older lady checking us out was very nice too. Area was busy but not noisy, and was close to numerous shops and restaurants.
2 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
"Disappointing service but reasonable location"
Located close to Chinatown and Union square, the location is the best thing this hotel has going for it. One caution though, if you are arriving by Bart or Muni then it is quite an uphill walk from Powell St station and with bags you may prefer to take a taxi. The service at this hotel was quite poor. The checking in experience was very poor, to the point of being rude. Response to requests to correct a small problem in the room took more than half an hour. I tried to escalate to a manager but was told he had gone home for the night. There was no attempt at politeness. Interesting that on check out, no one asked if I had had a good stay, probably they were afraid of the answer. The hotel itself was comfortable with complimentary wine available from 5 to 6 each evening. The beds were comfortable and the in-room coffee making facilities were just fine. The breakfast was simply dreadful and if you do book this hotel I recommend going for a rate that does not include breakfast. Complimentary breakfasts at the basic Best Western hotels in the US were much better than was served, at not insignificant cost, here. There were stale cereal; cheap and nasty pastries; some bread, but a toaster that only cooked one side of the slices. Although not a complete disaster this is one hotel I will not be visiting again. There are certainly better places to stay in San Francisco for similar rates.
3 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Great location to downtown San Francisco, very friendly staff, suitable rooms, especially if yore just looking for convenience and nothing fancy, as long as it's clean!
1 night trip Mar 26, 2015
"OUTDATED AND OLD"
The room was smaller than expected. The bed was not comfortable. Hard as a rock. The bathroom was clean. The entrance to the hotel looks a lot nicer than the rooms. Overall the hotel is old and outdated. I would rather have spent the extra $$$ per night to stay at a nicer hotel.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Erika
"Basically Pleasant"
Room was decent wth a view of alley and building next door. Thoroughness of cleaning was suspect since I found a gob of hair stuck to the shower wall when I arrived and it was still there when I left two days later...what else did they overlook or disregard? Otherwise, basically pleasant, and good location.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"Great location but overpriced."
The Hotel Vintage Court is in a great location. However we felt that we overpaid for our room. It was small. The elevators and hallways are dingy. The bathroom was clean but dated. Overall despite the name, the hotel is short on charm. The staff was a mixed bag, sometimes very helpful and other times rude. Fortunately, we were only at the hotel to sleep.
3 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Leslie
"good location union square"
Front desk service is incredibe, the room is nice with a great view and the price point for location was perfect.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
israel
"Great Convenient Stay"
Really liked this hotel. The price I got for one night was great. The location near Chinatown was perfect. My room was clean, bathroom was modern and looked freshly tiled, clean, and my experience here was great! For parking overnight there is a $32 self-parking charge. But there is an extra $5 "parking tax" added to that that I feel is unnecessary. However, overall, it turns out that the average overnight charge in most of the city's garages is $40. So regardless, it's a good idea to just self-park in the hotel's assigned garage.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
laura
"Great Stay!"
Our family of four truly enjoyed our stay at the Executive Hotel Vintage Court. Most of the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Some notes on the hotel: Parking will be charged to the card you use for incidentals, there's a daily wine tasting from 5-6 (it was awesome!), the rooms facing the street experience a lot of street noise.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Krystal
"noisy in the AM"
It is in a big city. Trash pick-up is at 5:30 AM *EACH MORNING* and it echos throughout the neighborhood! We were on the 8th floor and it was noisy!! It is a 100+ year-old hotel, so it has that "old world" smell to it.
3 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
Marc
"Quite and relaxing"
I would highly recommend this hotel due to it's great service and quite rooms. I have stayed at many places and few are quite enough for a relaxing night sleep.
6 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Tracy
"Weekend in San Fran"
Hotel super close to Chinatown and easy access to streetcare/trolley. Building is historic, but management has done a good job at modernizing the interior and rooms. When I visited there was a funny smell in the hallways, but it wasn't unbearable. Not luxury conditions, but very comfortable for a weekend stay.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Talayah
"I love this hotel!"
The hotel was great! The staff, amazing! And the complimentary wine tasting was the cherry on top. I can't wait to be back.
1 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2015
Lizeth
"Very disappointing"
After a very long day of travel I was looking forward to relaxing in the "quaint boutique hotel" I booked online. When I walked into the lobby I detected on odd odor. When I got to my room and opened the door, it banged into one of the beds. Too say the room and bathroom were small would be an understatement. I was sharing this room with another woman and there was not enough room for all our things. We had to crawl under a table to turn on the heat which never came on. The odd smell we smelled in the lobby was also in to hallways. It reminded me of a cat litter box. If it hadn't been so late in the evening, we would have changed hotels that night. We did check out the next morning.
4 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Pat
"My stay"
We changed rooms 2 times to get into a more comfortable room. The staff was very accommodating. The mirrors are not very clean and all the blinds in the rooms are filthy. The happy hour was great and the downstairs by the fireplace was very comfortable but I will not book there again unless the hotel is refurbished.
6 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"Good hotel"
Very convenient location to cable cars and Union Square.
4 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
"Great value, good hotel"
Overall we were satisfied with our stay here. Pretty good value for the area, convenient to all of the many types of public transportation in SF (right on a cable car line and short walk to bus, streetcar, and metrorail) and many food options nearby. Our one complaint was that our room had a bit of an odd odor, but that is to be expected in an old building. Bathroom was nicely updated and room was clean. Complimentary wine every evening from 5-6pm in hotel lobby was great!
5 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Comfy and executive feel"
Stayed there one night. Very comfy room but was right outside the lift and was ver noisy. Way too many hairs left in the bathroom. One you don't mind but there were too many body hairs even in the bath/glass slider i saw when taking a bath. Creepy.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Maggie
"Enjoyed the location and stay"
I loved the hotel location. We were able to take public transportation and walk there. It was also close by the Muni stations and the trolleys. It was great not having to worry about transportation. When we arrived at the hotel we noticed that the hotel had a very distinct odor to it (not necessarily pleasant). Our first room that we were given the AC unit was pretty beat up and did not work properly. The smell was also worse in the room because it was pretty warm. The front desk quickly gave us another room due to the AC not working. The second room had less of an odor and the AC unit was working. It had a nicer smell and a much cleaner feel to it. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The hotel was overall in a convenient location and was unique. I would have liked it to have a more pleasant aroma. Every time I walked out of the room or into the building it was not appealing. But other than that we enjoyed our stay!
4 night trip Feb 12, 2015
"Not bad, small room"
Staff was nice but room was one of the smallest I have ever stayed in.
3 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Brandon
"Good location, so so hotel"
The staff was very nice and friendly but the room was very old, small and damp. No fan in the tiny bathroom.
4 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Decent Hotel for the price"
Decent hotel for the price. SF is crazy expensive!
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Hotel with a hike."
Convenient location. Nice hike up the hill to help digest dinner.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Ok for a long business trip"
Long business trip and needed stay in this area of SF lead me to chose this hotel. It is generally OK comparing to othe rlocations. Service was good (I even got better room). Room was clean. So generally this will suit needs of business traveler. Rooms and lobby will need some renovations and refresh.
9 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Dmytro
"Basic Accomodations"
Stayed for a week on a business trip. Basic accomodations, nothing fancy, but clean and in good location for business in financial district. Was significantly less expensive than other hotels in the area.
5 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"Exceptional personal service"
I was in San Francisco to visit my daughter who was ill and the hotel staff went out of their way to make us both feel comfortable and cared for. Everyone from the manager to the doorman to the cleaning staff were as accommodating and gracious as they could be. By the end of the week my daughter was feeling better and we both had enjoyed a great stay at the hotel. Loved the free wine hours too !
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Carolyn
"Close to work in financial district"
Nice clean rooms. Bed was comfortable. Shower was old looking but the shower and water pressure was awesome.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Clark
"Location, location"
Older hotel, room was fine and hotel staff was great. Location was convenient to everything. We paid a high rate due to a very busy weekend. This hotel is not worth a high rate but if your able to get a room for $150 or less it is worth it. Free wine from 5 to 6 is also nice.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Jan 2015"
This place was a wreck. One very small elevator that out of service twice. The entire hotel smelled awful, and the staff was totally disinterested in helping or interacting.I will not return.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Not what I expected"
I frequently visit SF and stay in hotels in the Financial District. This hotel was disappointing mainly due to the room configuration. The bathroom was very small and consisted only of a toilet and tiny shower. The sink area was in the main room and located in a very small closet. I prefer to have all bathroom needs (including the sink) in one room. I was also not fond of the location.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Needs Updating"
Staff was friendly but room was small, cold and very noisy with a view of a brick wall and a bathroom in need of updating.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Keep searching"
Overall, I don't recommend the hotel. Stayed there for several days and had a few minor, but notable, issues: the hotel is under construction (meaning there is plastic on the floors and drilling and nailing going on at different times of the day), the ice machine doesn't work (not major, but a bit annoying), they don't clean/replace glasses in your room if you use them (never had this issue before), the sink isn't in the actual space of the shower/toilet (personal thing, perhaps not a big issue for some), the room was incredibly small, and the cable would go out for minutes at a time for no reason. Perhaps none are deal breakers. That's ok. On the flip side, it's in a decent neighborhood, the staff were nice, and the wine hour was a nice touch.
7 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Matthew
"Nice hotel very well renovated. Excellent location"
Enjoyed the stay. Friendly and helpful staff. Liked the wine offering at 5:00 pm. Small, but very nice and very clean. Room was upgraded very well. Near Union Square and the Trolley.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Gus
"No complaints but no superlatives either"
Great location and hotel was fine, no complaints but no superlatives either - except maybe for proximity to Union Square
4 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"Would book again"
Good, comfortable room with attentive staff. We will book here again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Clem
"Last choice"
Good location, staff was adequately attentive, a/c - heat turned on and off -loudly - every 10 minutes. Bathroom was like a dorm room bath, just not as nice. Funny smell in the room.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
business travel
Great hotel. Perfect location Good staff. Clean rooms.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Great location close to Chinatown and Union Square"
Clean, spacious room for this area. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice wine hour in the lobby, close to restaurants etc.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Clean hotel, very helpful staff, very small rooms"
Quiet neighborhood (aside from construction); safe neighborhood for this area; very small rooms, but clean hotel and upkeep satisfactory, free internet,
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great price for location, mainly due to meh rooms"
Service was excellent. Location was very good. Attached restaurant was very good. Building was quite old, and it showed in the rooms. That said, for the price, it was very easy to overlook the aged interior.
2 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Jared
"Another pleasant stay."
Could have used a microwave, but otherwise clean, quiet (even nearby room renovation wasn't a problem), comfortable and convenient for our purposes.
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Ralph
"Sorry but I would not recommend this"
Hotel room smelled. Shower did not work. T v did not work. Very hard to sleep very noisy
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
steve
"not worth it."
I paid $452.22 for one night for Executive One Room, (Double Beds) and for parking $42.00 valet parking( self parking $32.00) parking is not in hotel, it is two block away from hotel. They gave me a room on 3rd floor. the room is very small. Breakfast was not good. they only had bagel, bread, coffee, waffle, milk,4 kind of cereal. that's it. I'm not happy with this hotel. Also I'm not happy with expedia because expedia not suppose to include this hotel in their network. thanks
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
krishna
"Should be a 2 stars hotel"
I stayed for only one night and was overcharged by the hotel by $50 over guarantee rate by Hotel.com. I had to fight to get that overage removed. The strange part is that I saw the hotel charging me the guarantee price and then reversed that charge 2 days later. I had made sure I checked out on time and did not consume anything form the minibar. The cleaning crew came knocking on our door at 8:30 AM and then came back again at 9AM when there was a "Do Not Disturb" sign hanged outside the door. My room was right across from the elevator so it is extremely noisy hearing all the foot traffics in the hallway. The room looks old and dirty. This should be a 2 or 2.5 stars hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Warren
"Close to Union Square"
We enjoy staying here when we are going to shop in Union Square. It is a very short walk and the room is clean, comfortable and inexpensive.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great location!"
Friendly staff made us feel very welcome. The wine reception was nice. Older hotel, but to be expected in SF. Will stay there again.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014