All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
650 Bush Street, San Francisco, CA, 94108, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

""The Best" hands down!!!"
This hotel totally deserves better than three stars. You wont be disappointed. Awesome location, great service, clean & comfortable! All you really need. Check out Roxanne cafe & Chelsea bar across the street. San Fran is expensive, no doubt, save on your hotel expenses & stay here!!
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Beth
"Better than expected"
Fine - better than expected, but did not spend much time in the hotel.
3 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
"Vintage Hotel"
Very old newly renovated hotel. Had to change rooms-- AC didn't work. Staff was wonderful. New room was better overall. I believe hotel was 150 years old. Rooms were small. Good location. Parking was expensive.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Nice place. Great location.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
M. Sami
"Excellent."
It was great. We were treated excellently at all times by everyone there.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Irma
"Decent Value"
Room was small but clean. In a great area. Staff was very helpful. There were not enough outlets (only two) for our chargers so that was a problem. Small but adequate bathroom. Older towels. We waited until the week before the trip to book so we got a discount which made the hotel worth it.
3 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Mary Faith
"Vintage Court"
The first room was VERY tiny and the bathroom only had a toilet and shower. The sink was hidden in a closet in the room and we looked into an apartment about 5 feet away. We asked to be moved and we were. Next room a little better. Stayed there years ago and loved it. This time not so much. Wine tasting reduced from 2 hours to one and no snacks, cheese ... Fireplace in lobby nice, staff nice and location good. Probably would not go back however. Overall disappointed; less than expected.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Anne
"What a experience"
Ok I book this hotel because online it said it was dog friendly. Then when I get there to check in they tell me that it's not but they still get me a room anyways. Which was nice, I get to my room it was okay but the AC didn't really work. And the bathroom window was broken in half but taped up with duck tape. But the cold air can still come threw. The bed was hard and there pillows sucked and seemed really old and warped. Almost like if you were to throw your pillows in the washer and pull them out you know how they look all deformed well like that. But overall the staff was great
2 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Good Reasonable Hotel"
William: concierge, bag handler, tourist information, waiter, etc was fantastic. He knew the area very well, wanted to make sure we were satisfied and comfortable. It was cold and could not figure out how to get the heat on, but did not have time to ask either. I would skip the breakfast though. Nice neighborhood and easy access to transportation.
4 night family trip May 17, 2015
Ann
"Awesome stay at Executive Hotel Vintage Court!"
It was a very nice experience overall. Except breakfast for $11.95 it should be a little more than carbs and coffee
7 night romance trip May 6, 2015
agueda m
"Sf"
Over priced slow service ! overall very disappointed
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Helpful hotel"
The rooms are basic but clean. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I'd stay again.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
sherrie
"started off shaky, but got better"
started off shaky with a dark room inside the building. neighbors were partying until 5am. after a call downstairs to complain they quieted down. later that morning we asked to have a quieter room. they moved us to a brighter, quieter, better room. so Kudos to them for that. The hotel is on the edge f the Tenderloin district and is a little worn around the edges. lobby is a little dingy. but the staff were super helpful and kind.
3 night business trip May 9, 2015
"Disappointed with staff"
Really disappointed with this hotel stay. Hotel is in an OK area...but with one exception, the hotel staff were rude and completely unhelpful with requests of any kind. If you're a business traveler, BE WARNED, the internet is unusable (slow). Very overpriced for what you get.
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Convienent location. Have to pay for parking a block a way, but wasn't too far. Room was small, but we didn't stay in room much.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"decent hotel"
it was aiight
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Good. hotel, good stay, near union square."
Good hotel, near union square, good service, they can keep your luggage before the check in and after the check out in case that your flight is in different time.
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Fabian
"Are stay in SF"
everything was fine but the A/C kicked on and off and was loud.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
david
"clean, great location"
The hotel is older, but very well kept and clean. The location was good for all the things we wanted to do and see.
4 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Kay
"Great staff, but maybe a little too "vintage""
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Definitely going for the vintage look and feel. Honestly, it smelled like my grandma's house. Not necessarily a bad thing, it just smelled like old people.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Great Location-HORRIBLE INTERNET"
Stayed 4 nights/5 days and we pretty much did not have internet for the entire length of our stay. Called down to the lobby which directed us to a tech support line to call. By day 3 the gentlemen on the other end of the line said it was on the hotel's end and there was nothing else he can do. (Have a Brand new computer-which would connect to their hotel router -just NO INTERNET). After going to the lobby a couple times they did offer to switch our room, which was appreciated, however we chose to just stay put because our laptop wouldn't work anywhere in their building except one recommended corner of the lobby. The crux of the matter was we needed it for business. Otherwise our room was nice and clean. They are are in a great location, and the evening wine service was a plus as well. FYI 2 side notes- Our room was alley side-garbage collection is VERY loud and very early every morning. And secondly we discovered this AMAZING cafe Mo'z Cafe just south of Union Square off of 5th st. We would highly recommend it, great quality without the tourist $$.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Staff are super"
The staff at this hotel were all wonderful. They try very hard to make sure their guests are comfortable and happy. Renovations are on-going, but there is not a lot of noise due to this. Noise is typically from the street early in the morning; the windows are old and you hear everything.
2 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"Nice, affordable hotel, very pleasant staff"
Clean room, helpful staff and great location. Room was pretty small but so was the price. Thanks
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Julio
"Nice place!"
We stay here often. It has been steadily improving. Great rate this time. New bar very good drinks. Haven't tried the new restaurant All Spice but intend to next trip. Overall very good!
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Couldn't be happier."
Better then expected. The room, the lounge and the service were excellent. Location was good, though it was at the top of a hill at Bush and Powell. No bad smells. The AC was a bit loud, but the comfort it provided was well worth it to me.
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"Nice location and hotel"
Located just 2 blocks north of union square, this hotel provided comfortable accommodations for a 3 day stay in San Francisco. Check-in process was fast and the room was ready several hours early, and we got a nice upgrade to a top level room. The girl working the desk the first few days was nice checking in and helpful giving instructions to get down to the pier. There was one older guy who was very rude when we asked about alternate ways to the airport, and acted like we asked a stupid question when we asked about public transportation and not taking their shuttle or taxi. Really off-putting and put a bad taste to the end of our stay. But, the room was nice and clean, and had been remodeled comfortably, and overall our stay was good. The older lady checking us out was very nice too. Area was busy but not noisy, and was close to numerous shops and restaurants.
2 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
"Easy access to many sites yet in business district"
The location is good. My room was very small and looked directly across to the windows of stairway. Staff excellent. Bathroom clean
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Traveller
"Nice hotel in good location"
First impression of the lobby was that the hotel needed to be updated, however, our room was recently updated. Our room was very clean and the bed was so comfortable. We were towards the back on the 6th floor and it was so quiet. The wine tasting each night was excellent. Nice hotel for being in the heart of a city.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Staff was really nice and helpful but big down side that i have to carry my heavy stroller with the baby up and down the stairs that was very tiering some staff looked at me and didnt even bother to help but some did help. Over all was ok didnt really like the set up in the room bathroom and sink room separate .
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"First time in San Francisco"
I had a great stay. Staff were very helpful, and the maintenance staff very good. The room was all I need since I was only there to sleep. The wine hour was something nice to come back to. Loved the city, and people here. I will definetly come back to this hotel. If there was a negative to my stay it was that there were renovating the rooms on my floor.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Manny
"Disappointing service but reasonable location"
Located close to Chinatown and Union square, the location is the best thing this hotel has going for it. One caution though, if you are arriving by Bart or Muni then it is quite an uphill walk from Powell St station and with bags you may prefer to take a taxi. The service at this hotel was quite poor. The checking in experience was very poor, to the point of being rude. Response to requests to correct a small problem in the room took more than half an hour. I tried to escalate to a manager but was told he had gone home for the night. There was no attempt at politeness. Interesting that on check out, no one asked if I had had a good stay, probably they were afraid of the answer. The hotel itself was comfortable with complimentary wine available from 5 to 6 each evening. The beds were comfortable and the in-room coffee making facilities were just fine. The breakfast was simply dreadful and if you do book this hotel I recommend going for a rate that does not include breakfast. Complimentary breakfasts at the basic Best Western hotels in the US were much better than was served, at not insignificant cost, here. There were stale cereal; cheap and nasty pastries; some bread, but a toaster that only cooked one side of the slices. Although not a complete disaster this is one hotel I will not be visiting again. There are certainly better places to stay in San Francisco for similar rates.
3 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"update"
Some rooms need new wallpaper and carpet. Corners are a little dirty and areas behind furniture. Beds are extremely comfortable and linens are luxurious. Bathrooms are well maintained.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
laura
"Home away from home"
I stayed at the hotel for 6 days 5 nights. The location was within walking distance to great restaurants, shopping, cable cars, and chinatown. I was able to go inside if two rooms and my only complaints would be that housekeeping needs to do a more thorough job attending to details such as dusting and cleaning the carpet on a regular basis. Management should also look into doing minor up keep to maintain the premises. The hotel staff was very helpful, especially the manager Mr. Urbain. He was quite accommodating and he helped to make my first visit to San Francisco all the more special. Rachel was awesome as well. The rest of the staffed lacked nothing when it came to general customer service. Mornings were a littke noisy outside of the hotel due to street cleaning, garbage trucks, etc but I would still stay there again.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
TW
Priced right, clean and comfortable. Great staff and close to everything .
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Great location to downtown San Francisco, very friendly staff, suitable rooms, especially if yore just looking for convenience and nothing fancy, as long as it's clean!
1 night trip Mar 26, 2015
"OUTDATED AND OLD"
The room was smaller than expected. The bed was not comfortable. Hard as a rock. The bathroom was clean. The entrance to the hotel looks a lot nicer than the rooms. Overall the hotel is old and outdated. I would rather have spent the extra $$$ per night to stay at a nicer hotel.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Erika
Hotel was nice. A few rooms are currently under renovation. The rooms are small and the hotel has an odd odor to it. Might be from the paint. The rooms are clean and the staff are friendly and willing to help you. This is a good place to stay
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Basically Pleasant"
Room was decent wth a view of alley and building next door. Thoroughness of cleaning was suspect since I found a gob of hair stuck to the shower wall when I arrived and it was still there when I left two days later...what else did they overlook or disregard? Otherwise, basically pleasant, and good location.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"Not a nice hotel"
The entire hotel smelled of mold and mildew. The first room they put me in was overpowering: my eyes were watering within one minute. The second room was better but still had a terrible musty smell. The shower was also way below standard--it hit me right in the face and couldn't be adjusted. This is what I would expect in a hotel in central or south america (maybe even europe) not San Fran and not at such a high cost.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Kelso
The hotel staff was very helpful. The rooms were comfortable, but on street side they were somewhat loud. We could hear the street cleaner running every morning starting early at 0500. Would recommend earplugs if you are a light sleeper.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Great location but overpriced."
The Hotel Vintage Court is in a great location. However we felt that we overpaid for our room. It was small. The elevators and hallways are dingy. The bathroom was clean but dated. Overall despite the name, the hotel is short on charm. The staff was a mixed bag, sometimes very helpful and other times rude. Fortunately, we were only at the hotel to sleep.
3 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Leslie
"Never book at that hotel again"
I tried to chang my reservation so the supervisor and other persons at Expedia talk to the manager in this manner and he refused and didn't refound any money. And even whenever I agreed to pay again he want to charge me triple what I was paids . I will never try to make reservations at my whole life again at that hotel
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Ayman
"40th anniversary"
upon entering our room we discover someone's luggage was left behind. The staff (Eric) immediately assigned us a corner room that was probably several upgrades from what we had booked. It was quiet and clean with the exception of dusty blinds. The wine tasting hour is lovely!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Gigi
"Convenient location near Union Square"
Stayed here only one night, but we were very comfortable. The room was very clean and quiet. We particularly enjoyed the happy hour and convenience of walking to wonderful local restaurants, like Farallon. Our cab ride to an evening event was reasonable, given the central location of the hotel.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Sheri
"This hotel experience ruined San Francisco for us."
Though (or perhaps because of) the booking thru Expedia being made a number of weeks prior, on our arrival the duty reception clerk could find no record of it. He said they were very busy. After some time muttering, and tinkering with the computer, he came up with room 414, which my wife and I subsequently squeezed into......and I mean that almost literally. Despite booking for four nights, we had to just open our suitcases on the floor and walk around them best we could for the whole time: there were no drawers or cupboards of any sort to unpack into. There were no curtains in the room, only venetian blinds. The bathroom was tiny, many cracked and poorly grouted tiles and without any sort of extractor fan: after misting up the room after a shower I managed (after a struggle) to open up the small window for ventilation, thus looking directly into two opposite windows some ten feet away across the lightwell. Next morning I complained bitterly to reception, only to be told that a room change wasn't possible until after one more night in 414. After enduring that we were switched into nextdoor, 412, slightly larger room, but even smaller bathroom with no washbasin: that was in a cupboard in the room itself. Still nowhere to unpack into, so cases lived on the floor. And on checking out we were charged extra $40 for two nights "room upgrade"!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Bryan
"Prefect hotel for a weekend in San Francisco."
Honestly, I think this is one the best hotel deals I have ever found. We checked in early without a hitch and went to the 6th to our room. It looked like it had maybe just been remodeled, very nice and clean. The room was definitely small but for the two of us it was more than enough space for a weekend. The staff was beyond friendly, trying to help even if we didn't ask. Also the wine reception every evening is a perfect way to start the night. They are in the process of remodeling, from the lobby we could hear it but in our room we couldn't at all. The location was prefect as well, close to union square, FiDi and China town and just a short walk or cable car ride to the Fishermans Wharf. It's also just a short walk to the BART.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Kelsey
"good location union square"
Front desk service is incredibe, the room is nice with a great view and the price point for location was perfect.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
israel
"Great Convenient Stay"
Really liked this hotel. The price I got for one night was great. The location near Chinatown was perfect. My room was clean, bathroom was modern and looked freshly tiled, clean, and my experience here was great! For parking overnight there is a $32 self-parking charge. But there is an extra $5 "parking tax" added to that that I feel is unnecessary. However, overall, it turns out that the average overnight charge in most of the city's garages is $40. So regardless, it's a good idea to just self-park in the hotel's assigned garage.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
laura
"Very nice location close the where we wanted to be"
Enjoyed a night in the city with great accommodations
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Rosi
"Good place to stay!"
The lobby was very inviting. The happy hour was an added treat. Eric was a great help and provided good suggestions every time we asked him. He is very knowledgeable about the city. The hotel is centrally located and easy to get to all of the places including the Convention Center and China Town. The negatives are that there is a lot of noise from the stair well and the elevator on the 2nd floor. The bed is quite hard but was comfortable to sleep in. There was not enough hot water on Friday morning resulting in a barely warm shower. We had a great time in San Francisco even thought we were there for business.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015