All hotels in Tempe, Arizona, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2100 S Priest Dr, Tempe, AZ, 85282, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"the 'best' place to stay"
Every aspect of the Doubletree in Tempe is excellent as it has been for the 29 years I've stayed at the hotel. My only request is that you add make-up mirrors to the bathrooms as an aid for those of us in the 'senior' category of tourist.
1 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2015
"My stay"
Front desk staff was especially friendly and helpful
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
"Great Guys' Trip"
Really good overall experience. Great restaurant, bar, and very helpful staff! Offers a shuttle to anywhere within 5 miles which was awesome. Hotel wasn't as nice as some other Hilton properties I've been to but it was good.
3 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
Matthew
"Doubletree Tempe"
Really nice front desk staff, particularly Mr. Brown who was very helpful and friendly,
3 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"Horrible experience and horrible customer service"
Around midnight our first night of our stay....cigarette smoke began entering the room through our bathroom vent. When we tried to get help from the front desk, the employee simply said they were full and acted as if we were, in fact, lying. She was horribly rude, never offering to call another hotel or help us in any way. A security employee came and smelled the smoke for himself and verified NO ONE could have stayed there. We left at 1 a.m. to go find another hotel on our own....we were treated horribly and will never ever go back.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"My Recent Stay"
The only complaint that I have is that when the housekeepers mopped up the bathroom, the water would pool in the grout. So when I walked in there with my socks, they would get wet. I think maybe re-grouting or not using so much water when you mop would solve this. Everything else was great. Rooms were clean and quiet.
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Work trip"
A relatively quick work trip lead me to this hotel. We were very satisfied. The beds are extremely comfy.
3 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Room and service not as good as the chain's name"
This hotel has two sections, the front part and "the back part", one of the attendants said that the "old back part" is where they send guest that paid a lower rate for their rooms; our room was way in the back part, very dark and dificult to get to, the toilet in the room was not working and an attendant was trying to fix it almost at midnight. my family and I were very dissatissfied with room and the service at this property.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
ERNESTO
"Great Hotel in Tempe near ASU"
The quality of the room was great and a great location near Arizona State University. The streets around the hotel are busy but location and quality give it a great hotel stay.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Quiet on the inside"
Rooms are nice, stayed near the conference center and they had an event- once inside the room could not tell anything was going on.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"Avoid Saturday wedding parties"
Had a Saturday wedding party that booked the facility and they were extremely loud until about 1:30 - 2:00 in the morning contributing to no sleep. We've stayed here several times,enjoy, but not this time. Next time will ask if a wedding party is booked during out stay so will avoid if so.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Randy
"Pleasant enough hotel with a great fitness center."
I really want to love this hotel, because of the excellent staff, heated pool and one of the best fitness center for hotel. This was my second stay and the Double Tree has a nice lobby, a good buffet (or menu) breakfast and a decent hotel bar. The staff couldnt be more pleasant and helpful- they really are 5 stars. However, this is actually an older motel (room doors dont open to hallways- they open to the outside), and the 2nd time I stayed the towel rack was broken and the faucet in the tub was replaced with an older version, so it was mismatched. I cleaning service is top notch, and you always come back to a fresh, clean room. The A/C can be very loud- so loud you have to turn up your TV. But boy does the fitness center make up for it! 3 treadmills, 2 elipticals, 1 bike, roman chair, a full set of free weights with 2 benches, yoga mats, balance ball, weighted balls and a universal machine. All in all, I cant say I "love" it, but I definitely like this hotel.
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
sheryl
"Will be back"
Everything was great, relaxing, no problems. I was there for 6 days friendly staff very clean, staff couldn't be more helpful.
Todd
"Happy camper"
Mike is great, so is Lisa and everyone else!
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Not a pleasant experience."
restaurant was very understaffed and unattentive; hotel and room design / function was very poor: toilet was very low and not deep enough; no place to hang your hand towels or wash cloth; closet was difficult to remove and replace hangars; freezer in refrigerator was tiny. Just weird! But, the front desk staff was very helpful.
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Doug
"Clean hotel near airport without the noise"
Helpful staff that ensured the comfort of the facility was at the forefront at checkin. Room was comfortable and all aspects of room was in good working order.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Nice place to stay."
Lovely grounds. Great linens, big towels, delicious food (a little overpriced as usual with hotel restaurants.)
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"nice staff! Cookies are delicious! Room adequate"
Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. 2nd floor, parking lot view Room: tiles missing from hallway boarder. Bathroom was clean and adequate. Bed was clean and comprtable.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Priscilla
"Not the place to stay if you have a migraine"
I've stayed here before and had no issues at all. However, this time the housekeeping staff who prepared my room failed at their job. Two of the pillows on the bed had huge holes in them. Also I had to call the front desk because the remote control didn't work. I was not very happy with this stay.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Megan
"Loved"
Simply extravagant.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
Kara
I was in town for a Music Festival so I chose this hotel for the location next to Tempe Beach Park. The hotel was extremely busy with stranded traveler due to the fire in Chicago..so the staff seemed frazzled. When I checked in the staff was in big hurry to check me in. When I got to my room it was not really cleaned as there was left over Starbucks drink left in the room, kinda gross. The bathroom was falling apart, the tile was coming undone, the shower head looked like it was ready to come out of the wall. I also got conflicting information regarding the hotel shuttle from the staff. So it was hassle to use the shuttle so I ended up driving myself to the fest. The hotel got suckered punch with a nasty storm there was raining coming into my room even though I was on the 3rd floor. Overall the beds were comfortable and the room was quiet. There were plenty of outlets to plugin all your devices plus they offered free wifi
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
tempe
"Horrible ......!!!"
Never go back again. Ran down hotel. Nicer cleaner hotel for cheaper price all around area. Very disappointed....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
j.l
"Tempe business trip"
My trip was business and it was a very enjoyable stay. The room was very clean. The staff was outstanding. I would recommend this hotel for everyone needing to stay in Tempe, AZ.
4 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
GC
"Business in Tempe"
4 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
Gene
"Business trip in Tempe"
4 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Gene
Great experience with friendly helpful staff who bent over backwards to accommodate our needs.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Nice retro-looking place."
I stayed here for four comfortable nights in August, and have no complaints. The staff moved me to another room within a few minutes after I called the desk to complain about the couple next door who talked and argued and laughed as loudly as possible.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Tod
"Old Style Motel"
We were a little disappointed as this property is not what you would expect to be a Double Tree. Grounds were beautiful and pool area was great. However this is an old style MOTEL not a Double Tree HOTEL. It is in need of a facelift and update to a more modern time. No valet parking or even a bellman were the first signs that this was not a hotel. In all fairness it was not a bad experience. The staff was first rate and were continually looking and asking how they could make your stay better.
3 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
"Nice. Centurally located. Easy access"
Clean, comfortable. Would recommend to family and friends
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
monica
"Under construction"
The room was great, however, remodeling construction is on building number 2, and I was in building number two. Noise starting early in the morning. Request a different building.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Ellen
"Comfortable stay"
My trip was for a business meeting in Tempe and this hotel did all that was necessary, provide a safe comfortable place to rest your head. It had the nice creature comforts as well, but the water pressure in the sink was a bit spotty as it looked like there were some plumbing work being performed at the hotel causing air to back up in the water line. That was a small issue but I would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Aaron
"Old, tired"
Poor tv service in room,
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Solid Doubletree experience"
Always greeted by the front desk either early in the morning or late in the evening. The air conditioner was very cold, just a bit too loud. Very enjoyable stay, good location and I will be back.
4 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Business trip
"Traveling with children"
The hotel provided a perfect spot to launch our trip. The shuttle was on time, all staff were wonderful and accommodating. It's worth the price to be dropped at the door rather than haul kids and luggage on the airport parking lot bus.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Stayed here for training"
Stayed here for training with several staff members. Hotel staff were attentive and very friendly.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Room"
Would have liked a second chair in the room When you have extra time you dont want to sit on the bed. besides that the room was great.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Easy stay prior to a morning flight"
enjoyed a cooling swim in the pool, and enjoyed both dinner and breakfast in the hotel lounge and dining room. Very friendly staff. Easy trip to airport.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
As a single female traveler, I really enjoyed Milagros Grill for a quiet glass of wine and dinner. Breakfast was delicious and of course there's those cookies! The staff couldn't have been more pleasant. Very enjoyable stay!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Clean Hotel , nice staff."
I payed more for this Hotel because I wanted better quality. I am not a big breakfast eater and to have to pay over 25.00 for a self serve continental breakfast annoyed me. I have always had continental breakfast included in the past at other hotels.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Easy jaunt to ASU, no freeway out the window"
The hotel was clean and in great shape, it's easy to access rooms, staff was friendly. Quiet location because it's not right beside a freeway (but takes like 3 minutes to get to one). ASU is 5 minutes away. Restaurants, convenience stores and drugstores nearby.
2 night trip Jun 4, 2014
April
"Noisy air conditioner"
My husband and I recently stayed here on a quick trip to Phoenix. The front staff was friendly and greeted us with two warm chocolate chip cookies. Upon entering the room, we noticed immediately the loudness of the air conditioner fan. After trying to adjust the speed of the fan, we realized all the speeds were the same: high. If you like noise when you sleep, you will not mind; I like quiet so I kept waking during the night. Also, we were given a handicapped accommodated room, which we did not ask for nor need, and did not like that there was no lid on the toilet and the bathroom door would not close. Expecting a continental breakfast, we went to the front desk to ask about the location. We were informed that there was no breakfast but were given a few cookies for the road. They were great choc chip cookies!
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Gayle
"Tempe Doubletree Motel"
Felt like a motor lodge with noisy A/C
1 night business trip May 26, 2014
"Anniversary Visit"
Overall, it was very enjoyable. We spent our wedding night at the Fiesta Inn 10 years ago and wanted to return. The bathroom could use a little work. Toilet had not been flushed when we arrived, but we enjoyed our stay and may return again.The front desk sent us cheese and crackers with a glass of wine for our anniversary. It was appreciated.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Nice motel in good location"
Near downtown Sedona. Great views from terrace - for a small additional fee we received rooms that opened onto the terrace. Excellent breakfast. Grounds and building in good condition. Bathroom was remodeled. Would definitely recommend.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Phil
I loved my hotel stay. The gym was great, the service was great, the atmosphere was great. No complaints and I will stay here again and again and again. :)
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Stacy
"Nice, close to downtown Tempe, bars"
Hotel is nice, pool was packed with kids, and pool was loud even at 11pm. Great price, and large spacious room with king bed and loveseat.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Tiffany
"Surprisingly, Good!"
In for weekend for Spring Training, it was an excellent stay for the value. I liked that it a quiet neighborhood, far enough from the town activity/ nightlife without being too far (still would require driving). Read it is good for ASU parents, I could see that& agree. Internal courtyard, where pool is located is a nice feature, large enough that you can find your own space.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Just OK for a doubletree"
Room was clean. The restaurant was fine. But overall the hotel is getting long in the tooth and it shows. They have done some remodeling; like in the bathroom, fairly nice sink and counter, but old toilet, old tub, and the door to the bathroom was beat up pretty badly (you've heard the expression "putting lipstick on a pig?)...
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Dark and dated room"
Not a good value for the price and unlike other DoubleTree that I stayed in. The room was very dark and dreary with a decor that is outdated. I had to take the lampshade off of the lamp and still very dark. The only good aspect of the room is the bed was comfortable and soft sheets/comforter. I had concerns over the cleanliness of the bathroom and hard to tell since the shower and vents were rusty. In poor condition so they may of been clean, just well worn. The fan in the bathroom did not work and it was very musty smelling in the room. The air conditioner has major issues and no good setting with the auto feature not working. The room was either too hot or too cold. The air conditioner blasted and is very loud volume or low and the auto feature is not working.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Service"
I had a good time except that neither phone in my room worked. I told the front desk and they told me that they would take care of it and send someone. Over an hour went by and no one, I called on my cell phone and their answer was oh those phones don't work! I asked them for a wake up call only cell and they said they would but they never did!
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014