All hotels in Woburn, Massachusetts, United States of America
19 Commerce Way, Woburn, MA, 01801, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Centrally located"
Easy off I95. Multiple malls within 10-30 minutes. Room was clean.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Good Value, great room!"
Live locally, just stayed the night because of furnace failure at my house
1 night trip Apr 22, 2015
"Cost efficient place to sleep"
The bed was comfortable and they gave 5 pillows. The room had a mini-fridge and a microwave which is super useful for travelers. The water pressure was phenomenal and we had no issues with water temperature. The breakfast was pretty useless, so don't take that into account. However, with free parking and comfortable rooms, the breakfast would have just been topping on the cake. It's close to highways, yet not too close into the city.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Dbdonnabear
Only thing that I don't like is the cleaning person just jump into our room too soon to do her works ,before we give back the keys to the office
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Gwen
"Get a preferred room!"
I had a preferred room that was excellent. The condition of the hotel otherwise was older and worn
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
"Convenient access to Boston."
I would stay here again despite the noise in the hallway at night. I think it was a reasonable rate being so close to Boston.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Rooms were awesome!"
Great staff, awesome coffee, very new rooms. No issues would stay here again
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Hannah
"Happy family visiting Boston from NY"
The hotel was very good. We were nicely surprise by the size of the pool, rather big for indoor pool. The bed were very comfortable. The staff helpful. The neighborhood is not that great because is a kind of big mall but at the same time, convenient to find any kind of restaurant. We stayed there to visit Boston and there is a train station not too far where we can park for the day. We didn't try to walk there but it's walking distance (1mile).
2 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
Helene
Nice enough room... nothing luxurious about it at all, but it was comfortable and clean. Plenty of outlets for charging things, and the TV had inputs to connect it to your laptop, etc... which is nice because the town rolls up the sidewalks at 10pm and there isn't even a place to catch a late bite to eat, so you'll be in your room watching netflix.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Affordable, close to everything, but..."
The room we had was very clean, and I liked that it had vinyl hardwood flooring instead of icky, carpet. There was a few things I wasn't happy with. The bed was ultra-firm, and so uncomfortable! I don't know who could sleep on that! The bathroom sink was so tiny, but the bathroom itself was big! Awkward for washing up. The window had curtains, but only to block light. No sheer, privacy curtain. The room was 1st floor and a walking path went right past it. The walls are paper thin, and you can here everything. Morning was noisy. The free continental breakfast only went till 9:30 am, so we missed it. It seemed like only bagels and coffee anyway, so no big loss. Overall, I won't be back. There are better places nearby.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Kristen
It was a pleasant 3 day stay, the staff was good and prompt when called upon...the pool was a great activity for the children.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
jay
"Good Value"
Given most hotels in Boston are overrated and overpriced, the Red Roof was a great value for my wife and I, as we were just passing through and needed to save money on the hotel. The signage on the freeway was easy enough to follow (good since I was totally not familiar with the area), and the room was clean. We didn't get to take advantage of the breakfast, so I can't comment on that (our flight went out too early). Again, a great place to crash for a night at a reasonable price (for the area).
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Overall good"
Very nice. Great pool. Flat screen TV great because it leaves lots of table top room. Huge bathroom but shower was a little difficult to figure out.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Henry
"Decent hotel in a convenient location"
Friendly staff. Very close to the city and close to restaurants and stores.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
constance
"Convniene"
The hotel is very convenient to 93 & 95. Staff very helpful with directions to any place in the area. Price is very reasonable. Room clean and very quiet. We would stay there again next year. Highly recommend.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Ginny
"Conveniently located near I-93 and I-95."
Good location and decent breakfast. The hotel needs renovation urgently. The air conditioning unit was very noisy waking me up a few times every night. The bathroom needs updating and painting as leaks were evident on the roof. All in all, a good value for money but after the renovation is concluded!
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Nice like the pool, close to Many places"
Good price comfortable and clean. I would definitely stay there again
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
anirak
"Comfortable Budget hotel"
Needed a place to sleep near the highway, and this was perfect.
JK
"Very nice friendly people"
Was very good and complain but as like the last time I was there housekeeping kept asking me if I was in the room before check out
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Clean, Comfy and Helpful Staff"
We needed a handicap room due to an emergency. The hotel staff was extremely helpful and supplied us with a wheelchair.
4 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
My main problem was the heat. The room temperature was 79-80 deg. F. I walked around on other floors and found that the hotel was just running hot. It made no sense to complain if that was the way management wanted it. By running the air conditioner full blast night and day I was able to get the temperature down to 70 deg.. Warmer than I like but livable. And yes, I did happen to have a temperature/humidity meter with me. My other complaints were minor; missing light bulbs, towels not replaced, keys not working etc.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Nice and comfy!!!"
the hotel is nice... pool is a plus too!! my only suggestion is that to add more breakfast choices such as cold cereals, etc. Also putting a sofabed would be a plus too. the bathroom door does not lock properly. But overall our experience was good
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Patty
"Decent hotel for the price"
We spent just a single night here and everything was good. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Small continental breakfast that was enough. Good value.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Breakfast was poor quality"
The room was way too hot and the theostat did not work to lower the temperature. The only way to cool it was to turn on the air conditioning which then made it way too cold. I would rate the breakfast low. They had poor quality fruit salad, hard bread and toaster waffles and hard boiled eggs in the lobby. It was not at all appealing and the lobby and hallways had an odor.
2 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
"airport drop off"
Great location for airport at a great price. Pet friendly. One of the few that offer breakfast. Will stay again
1 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2015
"NY traveler"
4 night stay in Woburn- Good stay overall. Very Firm mattress- pillows need to be changed. 15-20 minute drive to downtown Boston- near hwy-nearby restaurants-Pool- Good location
4 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Very accommodating in Bad Weather"
The front desk attendant, Carla was extremely helpful. We were attending a funeral, and could not get a renal car or affordable transportation. She arranged both for us. We then were delay leaving due to the weather and the staff including Carla was very accommodating to continue to have a room for us. We will be visiting Boston quite a bit in the future, we will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
"Awesome"
Loved it great room
2 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
paul
"Good experience will be booking again"
Overall all good
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"poor stay"
No shampoo or coffee in room towels are small
1 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2014
"Great pool!"
Great pool! Large, perfect temperature, clean with tables and chairs around the sides. I had the pool almost to myself, once in the late afternoon and then early the next morning with the sun radiating onto the water and walls. Staff excellent and room totally adequate. No hot water in the morning, but we heard that the maintenance person was due in shortly. Neighborhood not really a neighborhood, but a commercial strip. Convenient to highways. Minor suggestion: real milk for the coffee, please! Great value for the price.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
"Quick Trip From NYC"
I have stayed at this same property when on a short stay in Boston area, for close to 4 years. The 2 years or so, and especially the last year, has seen a rapid decline in the physical condition of the hotel. While I realize that people without suitable housing need to sleep somewhere, and I don't begrudge these folks safe lodging. But when the hotel books rooms near "residents" it is not a good thing and I won't be returning here. On one recent stay an older "resident" would not stop her dog from barking non-stop in the room right next to the one they put me into. This time, just a few days ago, the 4th floor was like a frat house. Doors open, smoke, cigarette and otherwise a loud party happening. It felt gross and unsafe. The young woman just shook her head and said, "Yea, we hear that all the time." OK.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Updated affordable stay (good) but poor breakfast"
This place is located in the shopping mall, next to Lowes, Italian and Mexican Restaurants nextdoors. The hotel accept the pets and you will see people walking by with dogs on leashes. The advertised Swimming pool is behind the check-in desk and its corridor is compromised to be used as a breakfast area. The room was updated and its features are fine. The TV channels and the mattress are great. However, the room temperature was extremely hot like the hot roof in the summer days. We had to set the AC for cooling all night, and, it was too noisy to get used to. There is no window to open to get the fresh air. The wall vent in the bathroom lets next door guests' noises heard and you will feel the privacy is compromised. The hotel provides a bathing soap, and shampoo, and, I advise the guests bring their own toiletries. The basic breakfast is served in the swimming pool corridor with basic toast, waffle, boiled eggs, and lame coffee and tasteless OJ. However, I have to emphasize that this is quite a good efficient setting, with no prior booking, and, at such a low affordable rate, in a convenient location with easy accessibility, and, with ample parking space.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Hyung Suk
"Good overall! I would stay again."
Quick overnight stay.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Everything was great but the temperature of the pool was cold, my husband who has a few bad sick in his back was not able to go in and enjoy the water
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
cristina
"AWFUL!"
They had no clean towels, had to request them at the front desk and then had to share it along with a face cloth.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Red Roof stay"
It is good place for the price and we enjoyed our stay. However, the indoor pool was not working and the morning breakfast is not upto our expectation. Overall, I'll stay again in Red roof becouse of the price and cleaness of the room.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Ashenafi
"two nites"
great staff great room conditon great stay thanks
2 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
"Red roof stay"
For a Red Roof Inn I was very pleasantly surprised. Nice big room comfortable bed very modern
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Lance
"No towels or wash cloths"
Price was good for the room. Breakfast didn't have much of a selection. Mostly food that appeared to be left out all morning. Didn't look fresh. The room didn't have any towel or wash cloths when we arrived.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Our stay was great along with no hidden cost or fees
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
Jo
"Dogs Barking, not the ideal wake up call"
Dogs barking in halls at 4/4:30am does not make for a great nights sleep or early morning wake up call
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
everything was good would recommend and I definetely would go again
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Tina
"red roof plus boston wooton"
It was very very nice.Hotel and staff were excellant.One staff member was exceptional.Her name was Carla.She worked at the desk.She told us how to use the train and bus systems.She told us how to get in and out of the city.She looked up schedules and pulled up maps for us.We were from Michigan, and we really dont know how we would have done it without her.Not to mention there was a big blizzard going on.Thank you Carla.
12 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Karl
"a week with Red Roof + Woburn"
one of the things that attract us about any hotel is the complementary gifts and items that the hotel provides, including the people which I believe that they are the core value of any hotel, I was staying in Red Roof because I thought its a cheap stay and I wanted to save 20 - 30 $ per night, but trust me you should try another hotel but this one, no support when there is a problem, cleaning the room has to be requested, they dont provide much towels or soap and shampoos, they dont have any shampoos actually I stayed their for 8 nights and I only had one :) , also the wireless was completely horrible I remember I had to remained 2 days completely without no wireless, I had to buy extra package over my AT&T to survive studying over there over the night, the swimming pool is not clean always, the breakfast is so cheap, only butter and some bread and waffles. I don't recommend this hotel for long stay, but 1 -2 nights only.
Sherief
"Worse staff ever"
Young lady was the worst hotel worker she did not know what a-joining rooms were and played dumb like a pro!! And the next day I overheard the other desk worker say "God this place is dirty". And someone's clothes were stolen from the dryer when we were there! Short and simple....dirty and unsafe hotel to stay in. You guys need to be shutdown
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
kate
"Clean and comfortable but horrible breakfast"
The rooms were very clean and with plenty of space. The only thing i will complain about is the continental breakfast. i am not expecting anything fancy but at least have the items that are listed. There was no fruit and no juice. The coffee was all gone because it appears they let anyone, who does not even stay at the hotel, come in and get coffee. Other than the breakfast, i think it was a nice stay.
2 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Loocated near good places to eat, 20 minutes from Boston
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Night away just for fun"
Staff was very friendly. Jillian does a great job. Only negative thing no one keeps up the pool area bathrooms.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Teresa
"Good room rate but that's it"
The heat was loud all night, the room didn't heat well, ppl or kids were running in the halls until 10-11pm, there were no gluten free options for breakfast other than fruit and hard boiled eggs, I have an egg allergy, milk would be nice for tea & coffee instead of powdered stuff, yuck!
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015