All hotels in Woburn, Massachusetts, United States of America

Bad amenities
    Bad breakfast
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
Hotel was clean and reasonable. However, there was inadequate room (seating) for serving breakfast provided. Very dsiappointing from that standpoint
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Ron
I thought that the hotel stay was a great deal for the money. I really like the wood floor as opposed to carpet and they are very dog friendly.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2015
Indya
"Would stay there again"
Good value. Close to Salem
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
"Boston Suburbs"
Good hotel without the hassle and expenses of downtown Boston. Easy to get into the city
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Great experience! Would stay again"
I booked this hotel for my boyfriend and myself when he came to visit. I was a little apprehensive that the room was not going to live up to how nice it looked in the pictures. Everything turned out great! The room looked just like the picture. It was clean and very comfortable. There Lots of places to eat around the hotel. I would definitely stay again!
4 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Simple, no hassle stay."
The room was booked easily through Expedia at a competitive rate. The check in took less than 2 minutes. The front desk was helpful in finding place to eat as well as transport needs.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Ramanaths
"no fresh towels in the room"
Basically it is a OK hotel, you get pool, parking, BF, and wifi all free. My only complain is there were no bath towels and shampoo. I had to ask for it. The front desk ladies are nice, especially the lady in the morning on 7/21 she assisted me to regain the door cards. Thanks!
Busymom
"Good price, but a little run-down"
Room was fine, clean. The public areas were a little worn around the areas. Terrible coffee. Biggest problem was walls that are way too thin; we were fortunate to have only an occasionally crying infant next door to us. Can't imagine what that floor would have been like with even one rowdy, drunk room.
"NA"
I have none. This hotel was not worth my 236.00 for two nights. Never again!
Annetta
Great overall experience. The hotel staff was very nice and greeted us prompty
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Good stay"
Breakfast was pretty sparse: a half dozen kinds of bread that could be toasted, only hard boiled eggs for protein, and juice/coffee. Not even any water. Room was comfortable and clean. Near a mall and some restaurants.
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
"Cheap hotel with amenities."
They have a pool, but it is a bit dirty. Breakfast is a bit simple, pre-made, thawed out waffles, toast, croissant, yogurt and fruits. Room is clean and decor looks nice. It is located right next to a mini mall. There's a supermarket and places to eat around the area.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"Served its purpose but not much else"
Hotel cancelled my reservation after I called ahead to let them know my flight was delayed. I needed to rebook a second reservation to get a room my arrival night.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Dustin
"Not impressed with hotel staff!!"
I was not overly impressed. The first night there it rained really hard and in the morning we had a puddle of water in our room, when I mentioned it to the front desk I was told that they would look into the matter. Thinking that action would be taken we put a towel on the floor to cover the water, well when we returned that night the towel was still on the floor and if someone was there we saw no indication of them being there. The next day I happened to move the curtains when I noticed that the curtain was covered in dog or cat hair, I mean it looked like half of the animal was on the curtain! I took a picture and I will be contacting Red Roof for a full or partial refund as this was disgusting to look at.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Alfred
"very poor housekeeping - service"
housekeeping service was terrible. Permissible Pet policy requires exceptionally thorough cleaning of rooms. Will never reserve a room at a Red Roof!
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Carlos
"eh."
we check in around four, theres one lady working the desk and she's arguing on the phone so thats our first glimpse at their consumer service, mid conversation on the phone she barks for someone else to come help us, appreciated but the tone was unfriendly and I'm sure the person on the phone didn't appreicate listening to her yell. the other lady who came out to help us was less than pleasant, clear in that she shouldn't work in customer service but not horrible. we get to our rooms and get ready to go out for the night. its 1 am by the time I'm back in my room and find blood stains on the sheets so that was GREAT. i slept on my blankets and feared what else might happen. there is no central air in the building but individual air units, making the elevators hot and uncomfortable especially on a 90 degree day with 7 people on the elevator. the bathroom was nice but small and besides the sheets the bed was fine. when we checked out sunday morning 7/19 we had a VERY pleasant lady. its nice that some people who work there are good at customer service!
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Kathleen
"Affordable and met basic needs."
Generally clean and acceptable. Was great to have refrigerator and microwave. Wood floor a bit sticky/tacky. Hall carpeting was dingy. Wish they had bathroom in lobby. Wish they had jacuzzi.
YST
"good but not great"
The hotel is very convenient to get into Boston if you don't want to stay in the city. The price was reasonable compared to other hotels in the area and inexpensive compared to hotels in the city. We chose the hotel for the cost, convenience to Boston, the pool, free parking and free wifi. The low rating was due to the beds not being comfortable, the pool was closed, and the free wifi didn't work. Staff was pleasant.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Practical hotel, spacious rooms, pets allowed."
Practical hotel, close to Boston, spacious rooms. Pets allowed. Has a pool. But the "continental" breakfast is terrible and the breakfast area tiny.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Poor satisfaction - did not "wow" me"
Very unhappy with the customer service. My family needed a roll away bed and the hotel did not have one and instead of being accommodating they told us we would have to sleep on the floor. Mind you, this was at midnight and we were extremely tired. Spoke to the manager who told me there was nothing he could do and hung up. As you can imagine, I was very upset and the hotel manager proceeded to call the cops on me and had us leave the premise the next day by noon for which I had a two nignt stay. I was told the bill would not be charged however I still have a deduction on my billing statement. I would appreciate if hotels.com can compensate me for the troubles since I use this site quite often. My 83 year old mother with a pacemaker was very upset.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
kathy
"No pool"
Qe booked just because of the pool and there was no advertisement in the website explaining that the pool was under restoration. That was upset for the kids.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Carlos
Pool was closed. Put in attached room with noisey neighbors who partied all night.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
I got a handicapped room, which I definitely had not requested. The staff seemed intent on blaming me for having asked for that room. After the first day I was transferred to a regular room. The staff needs education on customer service. For some of them, their level of customer care is truly dismal.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Customer care
"Look elsewhere"
Not the best accommodations. Lots of people lurking in hallway all night. Breakfast not worth the price (free).
2 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
"Red Roof Hotel - Woburn"
Great hotel for the price. Good location closed to Boston and the ocean. The room was clean and the staff was very professional.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
yohan
"Not great; needs maintenance."
Bed was uncomfortable; breakfast was skimpy on the last day as they ran out of a bunch of food.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
familyof 4
the guy who works the night shift at the front desk was so nice he made checking in very quick. When we arrived to our room it was very clean and the king size bed was so comfortable. The hotel is located around some stores and there's restaurants nearby as well so that's a plus. The pool was actually larger than i thought it would be and it was very clean. the complementary breakfast could be better but the coffee was good. I enjoyed my stay and would definitely go back.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Solangie
arrived very late after a long day of travel. room was clean.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
"Decent for the Price"
We stayed for one night. It was decent for the price, clean and in a goo neiborhood, we'll definitly come again to it.
1 night trip with friends Jul 1, 2015
Abdulaziz
"ok hotel"
Stayed 3 nights. Hotel was clean. Staff was ok. Breakfast wasnt that great. Couple restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.
3 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
kelly
"Hotel room with hard wood floor"
Clean room with Hard wood floor.
2 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
"Airport..... Not so close!"
We wanted a hotel close to the airport.....this was suppose to be. Not!
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"nice and convenient"
Rooms were newly remodeled with lamenent flooring, no carpet which felt clean but picked up more noise from the hallway. Very clean though. Hotel is very close to Anderson commuter train station to Boston. 6:25$ one way or 13:00$ round trip with 4:00$ parking. Which I found very convenient. Nice indoor pool. Fair continental breakfast with too little seating. Overall a very nice experience and vey easy to get too off of I-93 and I-95 which intersect near the hotel.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Is about 2 mins from the highway and the staff is very friendly
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
chris
One night stay, no issues, clean n comfortable. Continental breakfast was undesirable....had some weak coffee and that was all.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
russell
"Costly deal ,not worth of that price"
with that price its not worth
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
Nice room, nice pool size. If the breakfast had more choices, it'd be better.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"Dont take a room across from the pool!!!"
My one complaint is: we had a second floor room a short distance from the elevator and across from the pool. We did not know the smoking area was at an entrance between the pool building and the hotel section. We were told there was only one entrance to the hotel. The talking and laughing st midnight sounded as tho the people were in the room with us. 2 calls to front desk finally got the folks to quiet down. About 130am another more vocal 'happy' group showed up. Again woke us from a sound sleep for the second time. Call to front desk. Happy folks dispersed again. Sleep was more diffucult after that. Room was comfortable. Maybe the smoking area could be moved. I am sure we are not alone in reporting this inconvience.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
anne
"Stay somewhere else"
This is not a 3 star hotel! A better, more secure and cleaner choice would be the Fairfield Inn or the Holiday Inn Express which are nearby.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Leslie
"Good stay"
Great stay except for the hallway and lobby smelling like stale cigarettes. Good simple offerings for breakfast. Pool was clean and warm. I would stay there again at the hotel.com rate, not $149.00 plus tax.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"A decent hotel with great service"
A nice and decent hotel with great staff, basically. Our only real complaint was the cleaning ladies - one morning they woke us up at 6 AM by walking down the corridor outside our room, loudly yelling out the breakfast menu (why the would do that is beyond me) and the next day we asked them if they could wait half an hour (to 10.30) cleaning our room, as we weren't ready yet. When we got back in the evening, our room hadn't been touched. Not a biggie, but maybe something that should be taken care of. That said, the staff at the front desk was great - really friendly and helpful. Also, the mexican restaurant next door is delicious - and open til 23.00. Nice!
2 night romance trip May 27, 2015
Andreas
It was comfortable and affordable. I would recommend to someone else.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Good for the price"
Good one for the price. nice swimming pool avg breakfast.Location is good.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
AmitKumar
"Nice hotel to visit the cities nearby."
Very nice overall experience, I have no big complains to make.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Woburn, Ma"
First time with Red Roof plus. Not a fan.
16 night business trip May 7, 2015
Lamont
"Wish you could pick your room and fellow guests"
Except for the placement of my room , first floor near entrance and stairwell,way too much noise from people going to have smokes. There were a lot of inconsiderate people also at 5-530 am.
2 night business trip May 20, 2015
"Great Stay!"
No complaints, Nice staff, breakfast was ok, Nice Pool and comfortable stay.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Would not stay again"
It was very noisy. The desk clerk and a friend were playing loud music outside my son's room, which kept him awake. When confronted,they were hostile. The efficiency toilets were not.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Red Roof Woburn"
We didn't know this was a pet-friendly hotel. You couldn't tell - no weird smells or anything. Breakfast could have been better.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Lezlie
"Nice Visit"
The woman at the desk was very helpful as I screwed up my reservation date and she nicely accommodated me with a room on a very busy day.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015