All hotels in Meadville, Pennsylvania, United States of America
18360 Conneaut Lake Road, Meadville, PA, 16335, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.6
"Close to my family"
I was very pleased with the courteous service. I mistakenly booked the wrong night and they were gracious enough to change my date and thankfully they had a room for me. I had requested a refrigerator, and one was delivered within the hour as promised. I was in town for a family reunion and had many destinations to visit between Meadville and Greenville, PA. This location was perfect for me!!
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Met my needs for nearby wedding.shopping and gas nearby. The map provided was very helpful
"Somewhat disappointing"
Let me start off by saying the hotel staff were great---from the service desk attendants to the restaurant waitresses! Now let me get to the "meat" of things: the room & bathroom were very clean & bed comfortable but there was a strange smell throughout that wasn't very appealing. The pool heater wasn't working therefore the water was cold & the hot tub was out of order. The hotel overall is showing it's age and needs attention in a number of areas. The restaurant was very clean, the service was great, but the food wasn't the greatest. I gave this hotel an average rating, if it wasn't for their personnel, it would have been much lower. Just my 2 cents. Thank You
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Tony
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
Don't Stay Here !!! Hotel is out-dated, pool and hot tub were out of order, bedding was the most uncomfortable that I have EVER slept . Was staying 2 days...checked out after one day.
2 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Pat G.
"served the purpose"
non smoking room smell of smoke. Room was dirty. Very dated.needed toilet unplugged. Service was very courteous and quick. Good breakfast in the morning. Served its purpose.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Good in a pinch"
The service was good and the room was clean. The hotel is dated inside and out, including the beds. It won't be my first choice but was okay in a pinch and the price was right.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
VAfamily
"Poor management"
I never got a receipt when I checked out... Very loud and the pool and hot tub were filthy ... The Toliet didn't even flush without holding down the handle for 2 minutes.. Water pressure very bad.. Never again...
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
linda
"Worth the amount"
Everything was suitable to our needs. Staff wasn't the most friendly, but still effective. Hotel was dated, but still met all of our needs. Pool was nice and clean, though hot tub was down for maintenance. Close to the highway and easy to find.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Close to interstate 79 , and a Cracker Barrel ."
Front desk employees were so nice. We got a rollaway bed for our room and it was the best one Ive ever seen in a hotel! I asked for more towels and they brought them right away. The breakfast in the restaurant was awesome. And the Pool was the biggest indoor pool Ive ever seen in a hotel my kids loved it . I was willing to overlook the exterior ( this hotel is quite old ) because the inside was very clean and nice. We werent however able to get WIFI in our room that was diisapointing but when I asked at the front desk about it they offered to move me to another room that got better WIFI we declined it but it was so nice of them to offer.Overall I would reccomend this hotel to everyone.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"Not Recommended"
The first room we were booked in was damp, moldy and difficult to locate on the map the front desk clerk gave to us. When we went back to the front desk to let them know were not pleased, we were told that it was a smoking room and they would give us a non-smoking, upgraded room. The second "upgraded" room had a sofa and king size bed, but still smelled damp and moldy. The furniture looked old with a 70s theme. We were unable to stay in either rooms. The front desk clerk did not want to cancel our reservation and refund our monies until we insisted, called Expedia and had the representative on speaker phone and got firm with them. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"An excelent place to rest."
I really like it
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
Zoraida
"not my favorite"
When we opened the room door, the first thing I noticed was the musty odor in the room. As I looked throughout the room, it was appropriately clean. But the odor bothered me, especially since I have allergies. I didn't relax as much as usual.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"not impressed."
Did not have internet access and we didnt have a refridgerator or microwave. Hotel still has old TVs.
1 night business trip May 3, 2014
kevin
"Good for the Price"
Hotel has good amenities of the price. The afternoon staff was bored and not very friendly.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Old and outdated!"
When we came to the hotel, we first walked in and there was no one at the front desk. When the woman finally came out, she discouraged us from walking from the front desk to the back of the hotel for our room saying it was a "long walk". It took us maybe a minute. When we got into the room, the heat was cranked so high that it was hard to breath. We sat our stuff down and sat on the beds. Not only were the mattresses worn out, but the beds were painfully low. The wallpaper was tearing off the walls, the shower head was too low, and the water had a funny taste. We checked in at about 8 pm and asked how long the lounge was open. They couldn't really give us an answer because they close whenever they feel like it. She told us when the cook gets tired, he goes home. I would not recommend staying at this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
"Fine overnight stay choice"
I only slept for a few hours. Everything was fine. Nothing special but no complaints
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Unwelcoming staff"
The hotel states that they will do pretty much anything for you but when we asked for things that we needed they were unable to assist us. They acted if we were bothering them. We are normally low key guests when we go places but at this time we needed a couple things.
Response by Days Inn Meadville Conference Center
I am extremely unhappy to hear that any member of our staff treated you poorly. This is not tolerated and please accept my apologies. We are extremely grateful for all of our guests. Hopefully we will see you again soon.
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Alicia
"Nice hotel in meadville"
Was a nice easy place to calm down and relax bed was comfortable, room staff was grumpy and floors were dirty when I got there
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
S
Found dirt behind beds when I moved them to use a rollaway bed
Response by Days Inn Meadville Conference Center
I am very sorry to hear of the dirt behind the bed. This is not acceptable and I will definitely follow up with the housekeeping staff. We are appreciative that you took time to respond and hopefully we will see you again in the future.
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2014
Ron
"Eh..."
The rooms are clean and usually a decent place to stay. However, this trip the room was very cold and the heAter didn't work correctly.
Response by Days Inn Meadville Conference Center
Thank you for the feedback and we appreciate your patronage. We have come up with a solution to fight off this severe winter weather we are experiencing. The next time you stay the room will be warm upon arrival. Thanks again.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Very friendly staff. Rooms were clean, and cleaned promptly and thoroughly every day. The price was a good deal in comparison to other hotels in the area. It is an older hotel so some of the amenities are a little dated, but still functional. Breakfast is included mon to fri but some of the pastries seemed like they had been out the whole week. Overall enjoyable stay, would stay there again.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2013
Roy
"for the money, a nice place."
Nice place for the money. we stayed just one night with a few rooms with the kids. The pool area is a bit worn and has seen better days. but it is very large and even has a deep end. the hot tub was hot. The desk staff and bar staff were super pleasant and accommodating. For the money I would stay there again
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
"hotel employees"
While my husband was staying there, he had money stolen from his room.
6 night trip Dec 1, 2013
"Would NOT stay again"
The front desk staff was very helpful and polite! The hotel itself smelled of urine in the hallways. The room window was leaking freezing water. The heater would not turn up - in the middle of winter. The pool and hot tub were so filthy that I immediately walked out. The shower curtain in the bathroom was moldy. All in all I would give this a 1 out of 10. They only get a 1 for the front desk staff.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Casey
"New beds"
Need to update the beds mattress on both beds was in poor condition
Response by Days Inn Meadville Conference Center
I am glad that you let us know that your room specifically needs a new mattress. We look to our guests to share their experience with us so that we can fix whatever is wrong. Thanks again and we will look in to replacing that bed.
2 night business trip Nov 16, 2013
Got to hotel n the bed was horrible there was no comfort n it had like a downward slope n was long to ground very uncomfortable n not a pleasant stay, will not be staying there again can stay somewhere nicer for same money, not happy at all.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
Crystal
":Barely Adequate:"
Barely adequate, in need of repairs, renovations and updates. Appearance is old, worn, run down in need of improvements, w/ no ice machines (missing w/ burnt out wall socket & other not working). Walls, doors, faucets, sinks and tubs in need of repair or updates. The staff was friendly and the accommodations were adequate but wouldn't want to spend much time in these facilities.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
Ann
"Clean, but not very comfortable"
The heating unit in our room was very loud - we ended up turning it off in the middle of the night. I also had to request the fitness center be opened, although it was well into the advertised hours of operation. Staff was friendly and responsive to requests, however.
Response by Days Inn Meadville Conference Center
Thank you for responding with feedback! I will try to find what room you stayed in so that I could have the heater fixed. We always look to our guests to let us know these things with such a large property to maintain. Thank you for the kind words about the staff as well. We try very hard to help guests in any way possible and we appreciate each and every one of them, including you! Please come see us again.
2 night family trip Nov 1, 2013
Tracy
"Good Place"
Everything was fine except the TV remote didn't work right.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Like a trip back in time"
If you enjoy hard mattresses and old fashioned CRT TVs then this is the hotel for you. I suppose I wouldn't have felt so burned if I had not known the cheaper hotel chain up the road had newer TVs and nicer mattresses. My wife smokes so while it was nice that they had smoking rooms I didn't know they would smell like they were just recently on fire. Spring for some Fabreeze man.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2013
"Yuck!!"
Well first off, the reason we chose this hotel was because it had an indoor pool. When we arrived at the hotel. we were told the heater for the pool had been broken for TWO WEEKS. Every day we were told that the heater would be fixed that day. Well, it wasnt. The pool was still open, but the water was about 60 degree. Needless to say, we were upset we paid more for a pool that we couldnt use. The mattresses in our room were awful, we all had backaches. As far as cleanliness, the room was clean when we arrived, but it was hit or miss if the room would be cleaned daily while we were out. Trashes werent empties, beds werent maid, dirty room service plates were left in the room, we werent provided with enough towels (although we specifically asked the cleaning staff for more). Needless to say, we will not be staying at this location again. The only positive points were the friendliness of the front desk staff, the maintenance man who moved a fridge into our room, and the hotel bar.
3 night family trip Oct 17, 2013
"Has mildew problems"
The room and hotel has a lot of mold smell The pool was unheated not useable
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
ed
"Stay in Meadville"
This hotel was clean but needs to be updated badly. The staff was nice also. The bathroom drains did not drain well and the overall appearance was in dire need of updating. I paid a high price for what I got.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Sher
"Old and Run Down"
The Days Inn was a last minute booking while visiting Allegheny College. The other options were not available so we stayed here. There is a reason why the Days Inn was not on the "recommended list" of hotels. It has seen better days. Although the staff were friendly and seemed to be constantly vacuuming and cleaning to keep the place "clean", it needs more than a quick mopping of the floor to fix this place. It's old, run down, and is a borderline "dive". Stay at one of the newer hotels if you can get a room there. I was shot out of bed at 3AM when a spring in the mattress ejected with a loud "pop" into the middle of my back. That summed up our experience.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Greg
"A good motel but showing its age."
This motel is in a good location, and was obviously a great place many years ago. The pool is huge, and there is a nice hot tub, though I didn't have time to use either. There is a large courtyard with beautiful flowere and the motel surrounds it and the enclosed pool is in the center of it. Getting in and out of the motel is a little difficult because of the traffic, but there are enter/exit areas on two streets which help if you know they are there. The hallways and room interiors are showing their age, but you can get to any of the services without going outside, which can be a great advantage in bad weather, since this is quite a large motel.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"This was great"
The service was great my rooms safe did not work the hotel staff promptly moved me up to a better room and was closer to the pool and workout room i was well looked after.
8 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2013
"Friendly"
The front desk, housekeeping & maintenance staff was great. I was on my way to Chicago & my car broke down Days Inn was one of the only hotels that accommodate pets I was there for 5 nights. Good prices for the room a place for your puppies to go close to the room. The lounge has good food & their breakfast was delicious. The pool & hot tub was nice. The rooms could use an update but they where very clean. A lot of places to eat shop & visit close by. Will stay there again. Thanks again to the staff you made a bad situation a bit better.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
Lisa F
"Friendly staff"
My only real problem was with the wifi. We were in building H & only got 1 bar, not enough to connect to the Internet. I had to take my laptop to the lobby to connect. My adult sons checked out the pool, jacuzzi, fitness room, etc & were pleased with their experience. We truly appreciated the water pressure and massaging head in the shower.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Bobbi
"Handy hotel for a family gathering"
My mother recently sold her home so, in order to have a family visit, my siblings and I booked rooms at this hotel. We were pleasantly surprised that there was space for us to meet together as a large group. It wasn't fancy but just right for our needs.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Was close enough to Waldameer Amusement Park"
We were in our rooms to sleep. We did enjoy the breakfast buffett. The selections were wonderful.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
The hotel was not clean at all, the walls where dirty in hallway, mold in bathroom wall the bed sheets where clean. To me the place was a dump.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
llouise
"was close to Waldameer Amusement park"
enjoyed it ! ! ! !
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
"Disappointing"
The room smelled of stale cigarettes, the overall impression was clean but worn out. Wifi was weak and sporadic. breakfast was less than impressive
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Art
"Was a place to sleep"
Rooms were dirty. Ceiling was brown and falling apart. Saw ashes in my non smoking room. Wasn't impressed.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"update"
The Hotel needs an update and some TLC ,The pool is nice,only needs a good cleaning,did not use the hot tub because seem not very clean . The staff was helpful and nice.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"Check in ever?"
We arrived at 3:30, half an hour early for check in. The room wad not ready so we came back 45 minutes later, still not ready. I told the front desk we needed in to get ready for a wedding. They said they had been full the night before and were having trouble getting all the rooms cleaned. They let us in to our room without towels or our beds made. The house keepers arrived 45 minutes later to make the beds. At some other point while we were out they came back to finish the room. So on Sunday morning we went to get breakfast and were told it was 5.95 a person. Only during the week it is free. Come on, with all the issues we had a hot breakfast for free would have been nice. The plumbing leaked and was very gross. This is the second time Days Inn was not a very nice hotel.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Meghan
"No housekeeping during the entire stay!"
What can you say about people who just hand keys to you and forget that you're in their hotel?!
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Cathy
"OLD AND RUN DOWN, NEEDS RENO!!!"
THE HOTEL NEEDS TO BE REDONE, IT IS SHOWING IT'S AGE. IT WAS VERY QUIET, WHICH WAS GREAT. THE INDOOR POOL WAS NICE, BUT THE HOT TUB WAS OLD AND DIRTY.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
"great location"
all staff were wonderful.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
cin
"Sunday Morning Breakfast"
Breakfast was very good value and was made even better by the very pleasant friendly competent serving staff. The two ladies on duty that morning were very attentive.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013