All hotels in Meadville, Pennsylvania, United States of America
18360 Conneaut Lake Road, Meadville, PA, 16335, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

• Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
    Dirty
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"Badly in need of renovation"
We were attending a graduation and booked late. There was little choice left in town. Given a choice, we would not stay here again. The exterior, hallways, rooms, bathroom fixtures, and a/c are all in need of an upgrade. The a/c sounded like a truck starting up and kept us awake. Also, the continental breakfast is not complimentary. I did not even bother to check it out.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Great service"
Great staff, room ok .. Over priced for the area
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Overnight stay"
Stayed overnight at the Days Inn Meadville was a good room for the price.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"better options elsewhere..."
Not as it appears, very dated. Pool desperately needs paint. No free breakfast.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Great for my HOBBY!"
As i only visit Meadville once a year, the location is very convenient and inexpensive.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Al
"I would stay again"
Clean room, friendly staff, perfect location within minutes of shopping, gas stations and restaurants, only downfall was there was no microwave or refrigerator provided, website says available upon request, but when I requested one the one employee who was there did not have access to them..
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
Hotel is very tired, but rooms are clean and the heating system worked well - important as it as about 1C outside and the motel corridors were freezing. Motel supposed to offer in-restaurant dining, but restaurant was not open. Bar food is OK. Coffee machine in room was not working and (free) early morning coffee outside the restaurant was cold. Within walking distance of a few restaurants which is a plus.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Tiggy
"out dated and dirty"
Our room wasn't the cleanest when we arrived. The vanity in the bathroom was about to fall off the wall. The tub took forever to drain while taking a shower (standing ankle deep in water). The tv constantly made a buzzing noise. The indoor pool was big but it was so cold in the room we didn't even think about stripping down to our swimsuits.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Brit
"Good Value"
The room was comfortable, and the free breakfast (on weekdays) had a nice variety. We were there 2 nights, and the room was not cleaned while we were there.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Bed was so bad you felt like you were sinking."
Bed sunk to floor. Ice machine wasn't working-probably not in years. Toilet broke in the middle of the night!!!!
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"bad hotel"
ice machine not working had to walk a mile for ice, not enough towels, bathroom was bad, I would not eat there food, not enough pillows, couch was lots of springs overflowing very uncomfortable, no fridge, dirty carpet, if this hotel was free I would not stay, doors from parking lot to hotel was unlocked, unsafe, aarp and expedia should not have this hotel on their site
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
kermit
"All things being equal..."
I've stayed here many times. The rooms are clean but not all rooms are equal. Some are better than others.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Needs updated, remodeled."
They still have tube tv's. Seriously! The water was scalding hot. The wallpaper is out of the 80's, and there was constant noise coming from who knows where! There is a holiday inn nearby. Many ppl in the area told me that it is nice there.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
Ed
"Surprised"
I was surprised by my overall experience at this particular Days Inn. The staff I encountered were pleasant and offered to assist with anything I needed. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and there were many pillow types from which to choose for comfort. Although the building itself is not "brand new", it was clean and well kept. The lounge provided a pleasant and friendly atmosphere in which to relax in the evening, the continental breakfast was better than I expected, plenty of choices, many set tables ready for guests. I did not use the pool or work out facilities, but looking in both areas, felt that they were clean and ready for use. I would stay again and recommend this Days Inn to other travelers. There were plenty of gas stations and restaurants nearby, even within walking distance.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Not the greatest."
Stay was OK. Pool and hot tub a little shabby.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"convenient, clean, easy access to Conneault and I"
We stayed at the end of the season, so the hotel was not very crowded. The food at the hotel was outstanding--surprising for such a small place. The staff worked with me to correct an error I had made on Hotel.com The Bartenders tend to be locals who do not enjoy a lot of chatter, but other than that....it is probably the best hotel in Meadvillle.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Edward
"Unclean hotel"
The room and halls were seriously in need of a deep clean. The place had aged with no cosmetic upgrades. Wallpaper peeling, needs painted and cleaned. So so motel.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
Terri
"Old needs updated"
The rooms were clean but the hotel has seen better days. Needs a total remodel
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Ed
Window in the room was very dirty; shower/tub was not particularly clean; wallpaper was peeling from the wall; hallways were hot; there was an aroma in the halls and the room; ice and vending not very convenient. If you had to have an inexpensive room for a night this could be acceptable but we would not stay here again.
Response by Days Inn Meadville Conference Center
Thank you for letting us know about your issues, I will be passing your review along to housekeeping, I am truly sorry about the issues you had in your room, that is very unacceptable, but thank you for taking the time out to review the hotel.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
REJ
"Room Next to Ice Machine"
Other guests getting ice and machine making ice is very noisy and annoying when trying to sleep. Other guests were loud in the early morning.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Decent older hotel, poor service"
This is an older hotel in decent shape (it could use a bit of sprucing up). Our room was large and clean and the beds were fairly comfortable. The pool was closed the first night as someone had vomited in it, but was open and nice the rest of our stay (although the water tasted odd and the soaked carpet around the pool was unappealing). The service was poor - first off the hotel plays a bit of bait and switch. I did not read the description closely - breakfast is free only Monday through Friday, on the weekends you have to pay for it. Refrigerators and microwaves are "available" but it turns out you have to pay a fee to have them delivered and they were out of them during our stay. There is a safe in each room and you get charged for it unless you ask for a refund of the fee. We had a pet and I told them about it after we checked in (assumed they knew from our reservation, but they did not). Instead of the nominal pet fee, they mistakenly charged us more than the cost of our whole stay. They would not give me a receipt at the time, I found out as the credit card company had an issue with the charge. They fixed it, but I did not get a receipt until checkout and had to ask for it several times and was told they had made no charges because we already paid via hotels dot com, then they finally printed the receipt. Much like the pool, this left a bad taste in my mouth.
Response by Days Inn Meadville Conference Center
I do apologize for you stay here at the Days Inn. We do advertise and make it clear that our free breakfast is during the days of Monday through Friday. I am sorry for the mix up with the credit cards, mistakes are not something we pride ourselves on. As well as the receipts, when they are prepaid we do not get all the information needed for you, to have a proper receipt. I thank you for taking the time out in reviewing our hotel.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"O.k for just a night, but smells like cigarettes.."
The Days INN in Meadville was definitely outdated and could use some major renovations. There is no elevator and this hotel still has smoking rooms! In fact our room was a NON-smoking room on the second floor but you could still smell the cigarette smoke from the other rooms on the floor below us. If you have asthma or any smoke allergies I would NOT recommend this hotel, not even for just one night! Our room seemed clean enough but the carpeted floor had a tacky almost sticky quality to it that made your socks stick a little as you walked across it. The beds were small, but comfortable, however, the blanket over the sheet was the itchiest thing I have ever come across, and don't even get me started on the 1970's bedspread! M-F they have a nice FREE breakfast with eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles, juice, coffee, ect. However, if you stay on the weekend you have to PAY for this breakfast which seems a little unfair considering the high price of the room. The indoor pool is a nice size, but it was in a different building than our room so we had to walk across the parking lot with our children at night to get to the pool, which was inconvenient. The hotel was close to gas stations and easy to get back on to the interstate from. If you just need to stop for a night and don't have any problems with cigarette smoke then this hotel will suit your needs, other wise, find another hotel. We were not at all impressed with this particular Days Inn.
Response by Days Inn Meadville Conference Center
Thank you for taking the time in reviewing the Days Inn in Meadville. We our one of the only hotels in the area that still offers smoking rooms for guests who prefer them. We try to accommodate guests as best as we can. We are slowly renovating our hotel, and we are doing the best we can to do so while remaining open. Again, I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay here.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Jessica M.
Way overpriced. I believe the price was increased due to activities in the area which I am not aware of. I had a similar Days inn in North Carolina in June for half the price
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"no fresh blood like Marriott's @Erie"
The room was close by the Vending and ice machines area and the noise kept us awake most of the night. The room itself and bathroom were clean but the right side bed needs attention Compared to the Marriot we stayed in Erie same time last year. Fresh blood on comporter and very poor manager service. This was much better experieced.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
VMC
"Nice for the price"
Overall I had a very good experience here. The staff was nice, food was good, easy parking, nice bar and pool area. My only issue was that the room was not the cleanest. It wasn't filthy but could use a better cleaning for sure. The carpet seemed sticky and the shower walls were dirty. It was a very nice looking room and overall okay but again, could have been cleaner.
Response by Days Inn Meadville Conference Center
Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay here at the Days Inn in Meadville.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"room clean - hotel itself not so clean"
I was disappointed in this hotel for the following reasons 1) there was NO elevator! the stairway was dirty, narrow, and had an odor 2) the hallways and lobby restroom were dirty and had a "stale" smell. 3) we had a terrible time with our room key cards! three times we had to return to front desk and get other cards - mind you these trips were made without an elevator thru a smelly dirty stairwell. 4) when we called the front desk for extra towel sets, and another time for forgotten toothbrushes, we had to - yet again! - go down to the front desk (without an elevator!!) ourselves; they would not bring them up to us in our room. The front desk clerk when we arrived was a little less than personable. However, when we checked out, the lady behind the desk was super friendly. I would not stay at this hotel again - nor would I recommend this hotel to anyone. I hate giving negative reviews, but I'm just being honest.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Carolyn
"Bad Bad Bad Time"
When I arrived I checked in and went to the room there was one bed and one sofa. I had booked a room with 2 beds. Went back down to the desk and they told me Hotels.com over booked them an this was all that was avaiable. I called Hotels.com amd after one hour and 45 mins they finally booked us in a different hotel. I was promissed a discout on this booking and a future stay certificate of $75.00 BOT OF WITCH i HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING OF.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Outdated and Over Priced For Quality and Location"
Room was well over-priced for the quality, my significant other and I were in Meadville, PA for a family emergency, we found that rates were astronomical at all of the hotels, most of which were booked (otherwise we would have left). Fortunately we only needed the room to sleep, unfortunately the bed was uncomfortable, there were holes in the blanket and the A/C had to be kept at full blast/ max cold around the clock, just to keep the in-room humidity tolerable while we attempted to sleep. Saturday morning, upon heading out for the day, we opened our door to be greeted with an over-powering odor of cat urine in the hallway (not that we saw any cats roaming around). I'm approaching my mid 30's, I've stayed in an array of hotels/motels across the US and Canada, ranging from the no-name roadside motel to the Dallas Hilton and the Palazzo in Vegas...nothing too fancy and I am by no means a snob, but taking into consideration the cost, this was probably the worst hotel experience I've had so far.
Response by Days Inn Meadville Conference Center
I'm sorry about your stay here at the Days Inn in Meadville. I apologize that your room wasn't what you wanted. I will be speaking to the departments about the smell and the a/c unit in your room. Thank you for taking the time out to review the hotel.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Musty, but clean. needs updating."
Motorcycled through 100 miles of rain, reached Days Inn at 3:20 PM, asked if we could check in a little early as we were soaked and tired. Front desk said NO, there were no rooms ready until 4. Seriously, not a single room was done?. Went up the road had very early dinner. Arrived back at 4:30 to check in. Different front desk person, very nice and efficient. Room was musty/ damp smelling but very clean. Noticed that there were queen size sheets stretched on the king size bed, minimum # of towels, weird rubbbery feeling blanket. Breakfast was marginal, white or wheat toast, premade 'omlets' ,scrambled eggs, bagels, greasy looking hashbrowns. Went down the road to Tim Horton's for breakfast.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
D
I appreciated the quiet nights sleep.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Donna Ziegler
"very poor"
upon arrival, I noticed the outside of the building to be not very well maintained. after checking in and walking through the hallways, I noticed the carpets dirty/heavily stained. after many attempts to use the key cards, I finally figured out that only 1 worked & the other had to be swiped multiple times before it worked. After entering, I noticed the carpets stained, stains on the walls from prior outside leaks, weather stripping falling out of the window, bathroom caulking with mold, dirty bathroom baseboards, a shower with 2 knobs marked "hot" , & the shower knob was bent exposing the inside of the wall. upon checking out, I talked with other guests and they had the same experience and we were all charged a premium rate for our rooms!!..and as a final insult, no free breakfast on Sundays
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Jon
"What you would expect from a Days Inn"
I expected a little more for what the weekend rate cost. I would book another hotel if available. Beds are uncomfortable and the facility is very dated. Overall the staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Desperation Booking"
Due to event had to book 40 miles from our destination. Hope never to be that desperate again. First impression was outdoor carpet from drive to front door was filthy & in poor condition. While saying our room was filthy is not quite fair however, it could have been much cleaner. Strong nasty smell. Building was not secure. Bed was comfortable. Cut stay short a day had to get out of there.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
ProudCheesehead
"Don't stay here if you have another option"
Our room was filthy, I have pictures to prove it. The hotel itself was no better. This was a $50 room that cost more than twice that price. Never again.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Grandma#1
"Keep looking"
Don't get fooled by the photo of the pool like we did. My young kids saw the pool photo and pleaded with me to book the Days Inn over other hotels along our route. Big mistake. There was no wifi in the building we were assigned, the carpeting was filthy, the beds were too soft, the hallway stayed noisy way into the wee hours, and the air conditioning was loud and struggled to keep the room cool.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Close to my family"
I was very pleased with the courteous service. I mistakenly booked the wrong night and they were gracious enough to change my date and thankfully they had a room for me. I had requested a refrigerator, and one was delivered within the hour as promised. I was in town for a family reunion and had many destinations to visit between Meadville and Greenville, PA. This location was perfect for me!!
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Met my needs for nearby wedding.shopping and gas nearby. The map provided was very helpful
"Somewhat disappointing"
Let me start off by saying the hotel staff were great---from the service desk attendants to the restaurant waitresses! Now let me get to the "meat" of things: the room & bathroom were very clean & bed comfortable but there was a strange smell throughout that wasn't very appealing. The pool heater wasn't working therefore the water was cold & the hot tub was out of order. The hotel overall is showing it's age and needs attention in a number of areas. The restaurant was very clean, the service was great, but the food wasn't the greatest. I gave this hotel an average rating, if it wasn't for their personnel, it would have been much lower. Just my 2 cents. Thank You
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Tony
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
Don't Stay Here !!! Hotel is out-dated, pool and hot tub were out of order, bedding was the most uncomfortable that I have EVER slept . Was staying 2 days...checked out after one day.
2 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Pat G.
"served the purpose"
non smoking room smell of smoke. Room was dirty. Very dated.needed toilet unplugged. Service was very courteous and quick. Good breakfast in the morning. Served its purpose.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice picture from the 70's- not recent"
Obviously the picture is not recent and the wide angle lens camera made it look big which it was not. Very dark and dismal impression when I first walked in. The wear and tear told the signs of the age of the hotel. The table was missing so there was limited off the floor space. My requested fridge that I had asked for through Expedia and I called the hotel to confirm the fridge- it was till not there. Outlets were loose and lights flickered. The hotel definitely needs updated from My AVG and Windows software said the Wi-Fi was a serious security threat and then killed my computer and AVG software. Horrible one night get-away for me.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Brum
"Good in a pinch"
The service was good and the room was clean. The hotel is dated inside and out, including the beds. It won't be my first choice but was okay in a pinch and the price was right.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
VAfamily
"Poor management"
I never got a receipt when I checked out... Very loud and the pool and hot tub were filthy ... The Toliet didn't even flush without holding down the handle for 2 minutes.. Water pressure very bad.. Never again...
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
linda
"Worth the amount"
Everything was suitable to our needs. Staff wasn't the most friendly, but still effective. Hotel was dated, but still met all of our needs. Pool was nice and clean, though hot tub was down for maintenance. Close to the highway and easy to find.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Close to interstate 79 , and a Cracker Barrel ."
Front desk employees were so nice. We got a rollaway bed for our room and it was the best one Ive ever seen in a hotel! I asked for more towels and they brought them right away. The breakfast in the restaurant was awesome. And the Pool was the biggest indoor pool Ive ever seen in a hotel my kids loved it . I was willing to overlook the exterior ( this hotel is quite old ) because the inside was very clean and nice. We werent however able to get WIFI in our room that was diisapointing but when I asked at the front desk about it they offered to move me to another room that got better WIFI we declined it but it was so nice of them to offer.Overall I would reccomend this hotel to everyone.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"Not Recommended"
The first room we were booked in was damp, moldy and difficult to locate on the map the front desk clerk gave to us. When we went back to the front desk to let them know were not pleased, we were told that it was a smoking room and they would give us a non-smoking, upgraded room. The second "upgraded" room had a sofa and king size bed, but still smelled damp and moldy. The furniture looked old with a 70s theme. We were unable to stay in either rooms. The front desk clerk did not want to cancel our reservation and refund our monies until we insisted, called Expedia and had the representative on speaker phone and got firm with them. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"An excelent place to rest."
I really like it
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
Zoraida
"not my favorite"
When we opened the room door, the first thing I noticed was the musty odor in the room. As I looked throughout the room, it was appropriately clean. But the odor bothered me, especially since I have allergies. I didn't relax as much as usual.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"not impressed."
Did not have internet access and we didnt have a refridgerator or microwave. Hotel still has old TVs.
1 night business trip May 3, 2014
kevin
"Good for the Price"
Hotel has good amenities of the price. The afternoon staff was bored and not very friendly.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014