All hotels in Midwest City, Oklahoma, United States of America
1833 Center Drive, Midwest City, OK, 73110, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

This was a good stay. The Hampton Inn is located in a good location with lots of other hotels nearby.
Response by Hampton Inn Oklahoma City I 40 East/ Tinker AFB
We have a great location, for sure. Easy access to the interstate and local attractions. Casinos not too far, the world famous zoo and fabulous elephant exhibit there, lots of museum and our ever evolving downtown area are just some of the attractions. Make sure you travel this way again and see as much as you can.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Morgan
"Very nice"
Last overnight stay on the way back home from family vacation. We decided to spend the extra couple of bucks and it was very much worth it. Outstanding customer service. Nice hot/cold buffet-style breakfast. Pool and fitness center were both very nice, but on the small side. Spotless and comfortable rooms. Everything I've come to expect from a business-class style hotel when I travel for work. If you're passing through OKC on vacation and can spare the extra couple of bucks, I highly recommend it.
Response by Hampton Inn Oklahoma City I 40 East/ Tinker AFB
Thank you for reviewing the hotel. I am glad you enjoyed the accommodations and your last night of vacation travel. We have a crackerjack crew and I am happy to pass along guest accolades. So very glad you were able to enjoy making memories with your family this summer. Traveling together is always an adventure to remember and laugh about later!
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Bad A/C made for bad night."
Except for one thing, this was a good hotel. The room was nice, clean, and comfortable. I would stay there again BUT the A/C in the room was extremely loud and in poor condition. It sounded like a bearing was going out in the fan. Every time it came on (about every 1 1/2 hours) it buzzed like a game show looser. It was so loud, it shocked me out of bed. If it hadn't been after 1:00 a.m. when we got back to the room, I would have demanded a different room. As it was, it was the worst night sleep I've ever had in a hotel.
Response by Hampton Inn Oklahoma City I 40 East/ Tinker AFB
I do regret your restless night's sleep. We are happy to accommodate guests' needs no matter the hour. If you are uncomfortable, and we have a room to move, we are always willing. We are concerned about guest comfort and understand you always have a choice when you travel. We do our best to make sure you will choose Hampton. We pride ourselves on making it right.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Derek
"Very satisfied"
This hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff here was very friendly.
Response by Hampton Inn Oklahoma City I 40 East/ Tinker AFB
Our cleaning team is a great one. Most of housekeeping staff have been here 3 or more years. They are very diligent in their efforts to make sure you will find a clean, fresh smelling room with plenty of towels and coffee. I am happy to pass along your praise of the team members.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
AC was way too loud. The television did not work.
Response by Hampton Inn Oklahoma City I 40 East/ Tinker AFB
Thank you for addressing your concerns. We have been doing a property wide update of the cooling and heating units. I am a light sleeper myself so the benefits of a quiet fan are not lost on me. In regards to the television, we address those concerns as quickly as possible. I do know there were a couple of times over the summer that there were issues with the service provider. I regret if problem resolution was not speedy and was a detriment to your stay. I appreciate the opportunity to speak to your concerns.
3 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Good value, clean accomodations, and good service."
Good location, consistent value and provisions, easy reservation and check in, plus decent breakfast choices make Hampton Inns a favorite when I travel.
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2015
Beth
all that was missing was a hot tub otherwise all else was great
Response by Hampton Inn Oklahoma City I 40 East/ Tinker AFB
Thank you for your review. I appreciate the lack of the hot tub did not color your overall impression of the hotel. At one time, we did have a hot tub. However, in order that all guests could use and enjoy the pool we removed it to install the handicap lift. This has been a great help to a number of guests with mobility concerns. We do have 4 suites that have jetted garden tubs. If you stay with us again check on one of those rooms. They are very nice, 2 room suites. I believe you would enjoy a stay in one of these rooms.
3 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
CHARLES
The stay as usual for Hampton Inn was great.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Ann
"slept in"
The hotel was busy and full they put me on the top floor and I could sleep in
7 night family trip May 24, 2015
My husband and I stayed here while driving home to Illinois from New Mexico. After driving for 3 hours in the most rainfall Oklahoma has literally ever seen, we were happy to finally be stopping for the night. This Hampton Inn had recently been renovated, and it did not disappoint. The room was attractive and comfortable. The front-desk staff were very friendly and the breakfast the next morning was great! I have nothing negative to say about this hotel. It is close to Tinker AFB and there are restaurants nearby, as well. I would stay here again!
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Lora L
"Hit the mark"
Very clean hotel and fit our needs perfectly! Very small pool but didn't keep the kids from having fun. Would stay again!
4 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Marathon hotel."
I was there for the Oklahoma City Marathon. So I was not in the room much. The room was nice, everything was clean. The only negative was the front of the A/C was bent and hanging off the unit about 10 inches from the front of the unit. It worked fine, just gave a poor impression of the room.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Convenient nice hotel"
The hotel was very convenient to restaurants and Rose State College. The room was clean and comfortable. They serve a complimentary breakfast, but would advise that you get there early if it is a weekend because they ran out of food early.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Robin
"Clean, Friendly Staff, Older Rooms"
Hotel was clean. Staff very friendly and helpful. Beds were Hampton Inns standard comfy mattress w/ great sheets. Hotel was older than I anticipated. Rooms were a little small for a family of 4.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
From moment we walked in I felt right about my decision to be there
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Hampton Inn great place to stay!"
Very nice hotel and the staff were all so accommodating and nice. I would definitely stay there again when in the area.
1 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
"Comfortable"
We enjoyed our stay. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
Joan
"Excellent caring service."
Great Registration person. She was super! Beautiful hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
ducella
"always happy"
What I have come to expect from Hampton Inn. I am Always happy and the stay is always consistent form town to town.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
gary
"Our OKC destination"
Another Great Stay
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Sammy
"Attending a dance event."
My stay at the hotel was very convenient to the event I attended. At the Del Center. It catered to my every need. Clean and comfortable.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Sleepless nights"
The thermostat has a motion sensor on it so the A/C won't stay on unless your moving around. You come in from a long day and the room is stifling hot and it cuts off when you go to sleep. I woke up several times in the night sweating and I had to stand up to get the A/C to come on for a few minutes. I guess it works the same way with the heat.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Kevin L.
"NO spa tub"
My paperwork said there was a spa tub, but there was none. Also, the pool is very small and the pool area is fairly dark and dreary. The workout facility is very small and limited to 2 machines and a weight bench. On the other hand, the room was nice and very comfortable, except for the pillows. I'll never travel w/o my own pillow again.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
I was very satisfied!
3 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Alvin
;Very comfortable. Everything I needed for this trip.
5 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
"Home away from home"
Park like setting around hotel with walking paths. Close to freeway. Walking distance to many restaurants and stores. Free coffee 24/7 in lobby. Free breakfast buffet. Nice comfortable clean rooms.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Todd
We use this hotel when we need to be in OKC for early or late events. Rooms are always clean. Staff always friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Well Satisfied Guest"
I was quite impressed with this hotel and staff. It was clean and comfortable in air conditioning-not stuffy or musty smelling. The service was very accommodating and the breakfast buffet was worth getting up for.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
The staff was very accommodating, the rooms were quiet and roomy, good restaurant next door so didn't have to drive to dinner after a long travel day, nice continental breakfast, grounds very well kept, lots to see and do near-by - almost all the comforts of home!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
People Good- TV NO Good - Stool seat loose. Food God.TV No Good.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
X AF
"comfortable stay"
Comfortable Stay With Clean Rooms And Friendly Service Just Off The Service Road. Only Recommendation Would Be To Have Bacon Or Sausage With The Breakfast. Waffles Were Awesome.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
cj
"Great breakfast"
We needed an extra room for two nights and they were able to accommodate. The breakfast was outstanding and the hotel was clean.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Maria
"Not a bad hotel for the price."
We picked the Hampton Inn because they said they had a hot tub. My wife has a bad back and a hot tub helps. Especially after a plane flight or hours in the car. When we got there, we discovered that they had lied. There is no hot tub. The pool was also closed. On the plus side, the breakfast was good and the hotel was quiet. Mainly business travelers during the week
Other trip May 25, 2014
Got a realy good nights sleep nd the kids loved the pool
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
"Customer Service Very Lacking"
Waited 8 minutes for someone to come to the front desk to greet me at check in. Finally, after I said "Hello" loudly three times, Sonya came to check me in. Her uniform was very dirty, and she was obviously unhappy with me for disturbing whatever she was doing in the back. The room was clean, and comfortable. Breakfast buffet had a large variety, however, there was no convenient trash can anywhere. The nearest trash can was at least 25 steps away. Hotel was convenient to where I needed to be, and clean. That is about all the nice things I can say about this one.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Lucy
"Nice hotel. Good price/friendly staff"
Nice hotel, the staff was very friendly. The price is very reasonable, I like that you get a microwave and mini fridge in the room. The linens were fresh and clean. Good breakfast. Was a little noisy, but you can't really control people slamming doors in the middle of the night. Area was pretty nice too.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Miranda
"Hampton Inn OKC"
Right off the interstate. Got in late. They had our keys waiting for us. Hotel and room was spotless. Quiet. Nice flat screen TV. A big comfy bed. Nicely furnished. A microwave and mini fridge, always good. Shower had good pressure. Nice place. Would recommend.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
LDR
"no one at front desk"
We've stayed here before and it was fine but this time, it was impossible to find anyone at the front desk. When we checked in we had to wait ten minutes for a desk clerk and a line was forming behind us. At least the person who finally showed up was polite. Next day, we needed a toothbrush and again no one at the desk. This time, when we finally got someone's attention, she was surly. They should at least get a desk bell.
2 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
morgan
"good location"
The hotel was located in a great location - with easy access to major highway. I was disappointed that there was no hot tub, no balcony, and no bathrobes even though these things were listed as amenities of the hotel.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Charly Potts
"Hampton Oklahoma"
Easy check in. Nice hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Very nice ! Very clean! Very good service!
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
"OK experience"
Great location. Pleasant staff. Clean room. Breakfast was good. Some mechanical issues in my particular room (light bulb out in the bathroom, excessive noise from air conditioning unit, water running in the toilet). The TV has a significant delay in the remote which caused me to just turn the TV off, which is probably a good thing.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Excellent Stay"
We were there for a competition and it was the perfect place to stay. It was located close to the competition, and there were a lot of restaurants and stores conveniently located nearby. The hotel was well taken care of, and our room was very clean. There seemed to be a lot of people there for the competition and a large church group as well, but it was surprisingly quiet. Very pleased!
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Michele
"Relaxing"
I stayed at the Hampton in with my sister in law We had a great time the room was very clean and beds were wonderful The staff were so nice and we enjoyed the breakfast everything was so nice I will defiantly stay again
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Janet
The hotel is only 5-7 minutes from downtown by hiway, which was great, we avoided most traffic. The room was clean, we had a great stay! No complaints at all. Will definitely b staying there again.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Good Location, Nice Hotel"
Came to town to go to an Oklahoma City Thunder game. Hotel was less than 10 minutes from arena. Rooms were clean and comfy bed. The breakfast had a lot of options both hot and cold. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate were available all the time, which was nice. The staff were very friendly too. Only complaint was the pool area was very humid and smelled musty, but it was warm and the kids had fun swimming. Next time we go to an event in Oklahoma City, I'll plan on booking at the Hampton Inn again.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Met Expectations"
Third stay at this location. Always clean, friendly staff.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Sam
"Visiting family"
Staff here were friendly and courteous and facilities were what we were expecting. The breakfast buffet was wonderful with a good variety of items to choose from.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
Deborah
"Nice hotel near shopping and Bricktown"
This was our second time staying at this hotel in the last year. The staff is always welcoming and friendly. We love the indoor pool and was happy about the heated stairwell. We took part in the free breakfast. It had variety and warm good food.The rooms were clean and happily stocked with a fridge and microwave. We will definitely stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"A+ Hampton Inn"
I really enjoyed my stay from the time I checked in thru check out (11/27/13-11/29/13). The entire staff was courteous and respectful, I will definitely stay again
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013