All hotels in Battleboro, North Carolina, United States of America
I-95 Exit 145, Battleboro, NC, 27809, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"Unsupervised Kids suck"
Stayed one night on long trip. Kids running up an down playing with door knobs and knocking on doors all night. There was no one or the desk to complain to. Otherwise ok.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2015
Maureen
"Nope"
Hair in tub, claims newly renovated, not really. dirty fridge+dirty microwave. stained wash cloths. cracked walls. It was a $50 room, I chalked it up to getting what I paid for.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"Perfect for a nightly stayover"
It was good for an overnight stop over on the way home from Baltimore. Bathroom was cleaner on this visit. Beds are comfortable. This was our 2nd stay.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Laurie
"Good if you are a smoker"
I knew this would not be a luxury hotel, but did expect a little more. I stupidly booked a smoking room. The hotel was sold out, but the desk manager gave us the choice of 2 smoking rooms. One was filled with smoke and was completely out of the question. The other didn't seem so bad, so we took it. The room was clean but had an underlying grime about it. Once we turned the heat on, the room was filled with the odor of cigarettes. It seemed that almost all rooms were smoking rooms and there were a lot of people smoking outside the rooms.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Fla bound
"good for the overnight lay over."
It was a place to lay over for the weather to improve on the way to Baltimore. Room was clean but bathtub was in need of an update. If just spending the night to get off the roads it was very suitable. The restaurants in this location was at the next exit south, very limited resources at this exit except for hotel rooms.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Laurie
"close to I95"
I wanted a no frills, fairly clean & comfortable motel close to I95 just for an overnight stop over and that is exactly what this is. I have stayed here before.
1 night trip Jan 21, 2015
Randall
Even for the price this room was not worth the money! Room was dirty... Bathroom was dirty and I had trouble deciding if the sheets had been changed from the previous guests!
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Jinean
"Nice pet friendly hotel"
The room was very clean and comfortable. It accommodated 2 adults and our dog very nicely. Checking in and out was a breeze and the bonus of coffee and breakfast in the morning was great.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Are quested a first floor room. Not ready when we checked in. Had to wait about 30 minutes. Good for a quick stop overnight.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"appearance of the room was terrible...besides the"
the appearance of the small room was a total dissapointment...besides the many burn holes on the bedspreads in this no smoking room from cigarettes the hardware on the furnature were hanging off and the not only did the wall lamps ,there were two and one did not work,the shades itself were peeling. The odor in the room smelled like a dirty nursing home.We were in room 117 in a dog friendly room,I did not allow my dog to walk on those rugs...I made her stay on the bed ON a sheet I brought from home.Never again will I stay in a econolodge!!
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Overnight stop on long drive"
Staff was friendly and efficient. The bed was ssssoooooo comfortable!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"a mess"
room wasn't cleaned when we arrived at 4:30.dog hair all over bed sheets,pillow cases and carpeting.Bath tup a mess.this place needs a lot of maintenance work.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Leonard
"ghetto stay"
not fun
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Anthony
"Helpful Staff"
Hotel staff was very supportive double booking caused by Expedia website glitch.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Dirty"
The refrigerator was dirty; there was a long hair on the floor in the bathroom, which tells me they did even sweep the floor.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Will not do it again."
The heating was not on, the room was freezing, so we had to put on the heating and wait. Was a bit concerned that the rooms were accessible from outside, not through a secure reception and hall and had the impression that anybody coud access our room.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Mohamed
"Good choice!"
We've stayed at a number of Econolodges on our trips south and this clearly was one of the better ones!
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"No coffee??!!"
The night receptionist was very friendly and helpful, a good start to our stay. The room was fine, the beds comfy. We slept pretty good. The parking lot was very well lit and wide parking for my trucks big doors. But... the breakfast was dismal. There was NO COFFEE, nor was there any fruit. (no bananas??!!) The guy working the front desk didn't know how to make the machine work, he said the owner was the only one who could do it and he wasn't there. I need coffee to start my day. I would not come back.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Val
"Good room for the money."
Clean room, comfortable bed, hot shower. Perfect! Lobby had an off putting curry smell on check-in, wouldn't want to eat breakfast with that lingering. Waffle House next door and Denny's across the street eliminate that problem.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"one night stay"
It was just what i needed for the night
1 night trip Dec 19, 2014
"good value for the price"
nice, clean, very comfortable great for the price
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Donald
"Won't be back"
We stayed over one night on the way south. We asked for a room with a fridge and were placed in a room with a non working fridge. When I opened the door to the fridge, flies flew out. We were given another room which had a working fridge. It also had a bad smell, burn holes in the bed spread and a iron burn on the floor. The room also needed a good cleaning. The location was quiet and the water was hot.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
doug
"I did learn a few things."
I did learn that I have to ask if the hotel has an elevator - especially when traveling with my parents who are both in their mid-90's. I need to remember to bring my slippers or flip flops - so I don't have to put my feet on the carpet and worry about all of the mysteries it may hold. I will remember to bring an extra blanket or sheet to keep the hotel bed coverings away from my body. I will remember to bring bug spray so I can play shoot um up with the local roaches, ticks and flying thingamajigs. Most of all, I will remember not to book at an Econolodge in the future.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Sally
"Great Location - No Cable TV"
No cable TV so don't stay here on a Monday night if you're a football fan.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
"Got what I paid for"
Got what I paid for
1 night trip Nov 18, 2014
mike
"Nice for the Price"
Nice, clean, friendly and updated. Would definitely recommend.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
"Brattleboro Econo Lodge North"
I guess the best way to rate a hotel is whether you would stay there again. The answer is yes. Nothing not to like about this hotel. We stayed here on an overnight stop on our way from Maine to Florida. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was courteous. Breakfast was OK (some cereal, sausage biscuits, yogurt, coffee, juice, waffles, etc. Close to I95 and reasonably priced gas.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Great price for a good, clean motel."
Easy on/off I-95. Clean room, pleasant front staff, good breakfast selection. Would definetly stay here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
Victoria
"Hotel was fine for a quick place to stop."
We had a leak from the toilet. And I called down and we were moved to another room. The took care of it as soon as they were notified. Do not count on a wake up call. The desk clerk said , more then likely our phone was not working. I wonder why it worked to put the wake up call in???
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"Excellent stay"
The room was so well kept and everything was clean. Outside was well lit and plenty of parking for vehicles in tow. Breakfast was plentiful. Can't say enough good things about this Econo Lodge.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Fran
"good stay"
very good stay
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"Great deal for the Area!"
Friendly staff. Comfortable beds. Few minor problems. Did not receive wake-up call as desired, but thankfully set my own alarm just in case. Did not have a remote for TV, but a staff member quickly delivered one. Good Stay Overall though.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Justin
"Nice people, but bathroom in desperate need repair"
The bathroom was in desperate need of renovations. The tub was dirty and had white tape over the dirty areas and holes in the wall. The room was a "Pet Friendly" room and had a strong smell of Fabreeze.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Good customer service"
Nice breakfast area with many choices and friendly staff...easy on/off highway. very clean for older hotel. Innkeepers had nice landscaping...
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
ECU Pirate
"Just passing through"
Clean room. Comfortable beds. Easy to get to. Staff very helpful.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Melinda
The motel was clean and even though we didn't check in until 11:15PM the clerk on duty was polite and efficient. The rooms were clean and comfortable , but dated (meaning old). The remote for the TV was missing but that was no big deal because we were so tired we were not interested in watching it.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Convenient Break in a Long Trip"
This hotel is right off of I95. Easy access. Wanted to sleep, eat and get out early. The on-site breakfast made our early exit easy and seamless. The room was clean and in great condition. The food available in the neighboring area provides limited choices but is functional. (Nearby Carolina Barbeque is good for those wanting a real Southern dinner.) Great place to sleep and get the heck out!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Quick stop for the night"
We had a great stay here, no complaints.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2014
"Close to everything"
Overall the room was clean but there were quite a few cosmetic flaws inside the room itself. I was very disappointed that the coffee pots had been removed from all the rooms and no longer available. Also, there was no brouchures or information book in the room about area things to do or even restaurants and even the front desk area did not have anything about the area. I would stay here again since the room was clean beds comfortable and there is a nice pool but I will make other arrangements for coffee.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
james e
It was a ok experience, the room wa a lot of dust and the carpet was dirty, It seem that they didn't vacuuming. However, the staff was very Nice
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Not bad"
It was clean and comfortable enough for me to stay with my sons while we were in the area and trying to travel inexpensively. Breakfast was average and the room didn't smell the greatest, but we slept well and ate enough. I'd stay again, especially for the price. Definitely no frills, though.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
Brandon
"Close to highway and no road noise"
Good, friendly, helpful staff
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Grace
I stayed at the Econo Lodge for 2 nights and was very happy with my choice. I go to Rocky Mount several times each year and will likely stay there on my next trip. If you want a reasonably priced room and do not want to pay for fancy amenities that you won't use, this is the place for you.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Tim W.
"Close to Interstate"
Close to Interstate, Free Wifi, Free Breakfast. Met all needs for a quick, inexpensive overnight stay before continuing trip.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Dirty towels in bathroom!
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Right off of 95, room was clean and staff was friendly. Would recommend as a quick stopover.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Kristie
"Friendly"
Room was clean and staff was friendly.. I would go there again.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Price good"
It was fine. There was a disruptive family above us the second night and the front desk did not want to address the issue. The microwave didn't work,but overall it was ok.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
Sanders
"Nice stop over"
I got to hotel 2:30am and staff was very quick and got me settled within five minutes. Breakfast was alright but wish they would have something other then breads (toast, english muffins, waffles). Coffee was good.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"overnight stay"
Wife and I spent the night here on our way to the Myrtle Beach Spring Bike Rally. Place was a great value for the money. Although the motel is a little older, it is very well kept. it's obvious the owner take pride in this establishment! On this same trip I stayed at places that cost substantially more and weren't nearly as well maintained. I will definitely stay here again and would certainly recommend it to any traveler looking for a comfortable and pleasant overnight stay.
Other trip May 19, 2014