All hotels in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
10220 N Metro Pkwy E, Phoenix, AZ, 85008, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Spending great Summer in Pheonix"
Well I say that the person receiving us was very nice & curtiouse & had a great smile. After driving over 2000 miles he made us feel like we had arrived at home. The Hotel was great, clean but most of all the staff was super friendly. I will defenitly recommend it to anyone who stays in Arizona & I most defenitly stay their again (felt like home).
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Newly Renovated!"
This hotel was wonderful for the price and it has recently been renovated. The Front Desk people were super nice. The rooms were clean and comfortable, carpet was new. Loved the Keurig! I honestly can't think of anything that was bad. Also love the area.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Charlotte
Great
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Arlin
I would return for another stay.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Dominic
There was trash left in the hallways. Room wasn't cleaned after one night. Trash was still full, beds weren't made, towels weren't replaced, no toilet paper, also found trash under beds.
Response by Radisson Hotel Phoenix North
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel and your room during your stay. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. We hope for another chance to exceed your expectations.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"HAPPY CAMPER AT THE RADISSON"
GREAT STAFF CLEAN ROOMS NICE RESTAURANT IN HOTEL AND PLENTY OF OTHER PLACES TO EAT WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE
3 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Daryl
We were attending a Dart tournament. I think the shuttle should have been available till Mid night. The menu in the Bar area was not very enticing so we ate out.
3 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
jackie
"Nice for the price."
This hotel is nice for the price. It could be better if there was free breakfast, more info in the guest rooms about the area and even the hotel dining/bar facilities. The cleaning staff was very friendly. Location is good; close to many eateries, shopping and sports bar.
5 night trip Jun 9, 2015
"GOOD STAY"
I got the room for my son so that he could attend a concert at his university nearby. According to his report, he liked the overall accomodations and the hotel was centrally located to restaurants and his campus. I plan on staying there in August when we head to orientation.
2 night trip Jun 10, 2015
"Getaway"
Would have liked more creamer
1 night trip May 31, 2015
Nice all around helpful staff
4 night business trip May 27, 2015
"Staff was friendly but..."
The staff was very friendly and personable. I rated the service low because the first night I got back to my room I was very tired and my room had not been cleaned. The staff apologized but told me that there was no house keeping on duty. I just requested some fresh towels. I been in business before and I would have offer something to the customer to make up for their mistake. I guess customer service should be taugh from the top. I could provide some good lessons that would go a long way.
4 night family trip May 24, 2015
Terry
"Not bad"
Was not in the room that much but beds were a little harder than I like but the pillows were great. Normal got back late and the pool closes at 10:30 which was a little early considering I would get back to the hotel around 10 and would rush to go to the jacuzzi for a little bit. Overall the place was nice and comfortable and I would stay there again.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Overall"
Overall everything was great.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Memorial weekend"
There were no tea or creamer refills for the second morning. The glasses were not replaced and the sink and counter were not cleaned.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Valerie
"Good Room - Good Price - Good Service"
For the Price our experience was above what i'd expect.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
shawn
"Great hotel, GHETTOOOOOOO Location"
way to nice of a place in such a run down town... Note to self, do re-search on the town too...
2 night business trip May 13, 2015
Austin
"Nice room. Unorganized, lengthy check-in"
They were unable to accommodate an early check-in, so we went to the onsite restaurant, Brixton Pub to wait. It was a Sunday about 1:30 and they had a brunch buffet going on. We were told we couldn't order off the regular menu until 2. After looking at the dried up buffet that was getting ready to be taken down, we asked to wait. We waited 45 minutes and nobody returned with the menu. We flagged someone down to get our server so we could pay for our ice tea and go elsewhere. We finally got the key to our room, but when we entered it still was not cleaned. Come to find out, the front desk keyed the wrong room. We FINALLY got to our room around 4pm and were happy with it. Our stay would have been much more relaxing had we not received the runaround for three and half hours though.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"check out the new upgrades"
Great new upgrades and very personable staff. A pleasant experience overall.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Family Fun"
Great stay just went for fun, the pool is heated makes for getting swimming sooner in the year.they did a great job remodeling the property. The pool is awesome. The staff is great all really nice to my daughter and I,Radisson really did a great Job.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Gregory
"Very good"
It's very nice and I was very happy with my children in this hotel
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Mahamed
"getaway"
Breakfast not included but hotel is clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"One night stay"
Very nice, comfortable hotel. Friendly staff, good location.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Auggie
"Very Good Hotel"
The hotel was clean. The staff was friendly and most helpful. The price was very good for the quality of our 3 day stay. I highly recommend it and will be staying there again when I am in the Phoenix area.
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Jeffrey
"I love this place!"
Enjoyed the room cleanliness and the 12:00 check out.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2015
Angela
"Lovely and peaceful"
The staff at the Radisson are professional and respectful. Truly enjoyed my stay and recommend it to my friends.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Kingskid1972
"3 night stay in the bungalow suite"
This was a newly remodeled hotel and they did a decent job. The room was clean but extremely cold at first and the heater didn't work. After asking the front desk to fix it, they quickly had it back to normal temperatures. We stayed in one of the bungalow suites which had high ceilings and plenty of space including a microwave and fridge. I'd definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Donald
"great expectations"
It was very relaxing
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
booked for two nights stayed an addition nine night because it was so nice
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
james
"In from Peoria, IL"
I was visiting my family while looking for a rental house so I wasn't in the hotel much other than to sleep and shower. However, I did need to conduct some business while I was there and the "business center" left something to be desired. Only one printer was hooked to the system and it was not working...kept saying it was "downloading" for over 4 hours and the internet connection itself seemed very slow. As far as the hotel and the room went, the reason I stayed here was it was only 2 blocks from my family which made it very convenient and the hotel has just been remodeled so everything is clean and fresh looking. It would recommend this hotel to anyone on vacation or to business travelers, but please don't depend on the business center equipment.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Sandy
"Very disappointed."
Worst Radisson I've ever stayed at. Kids screaming in the lobby at 10:30 at night, staff was rude, and our room was worst than staying at motel 6
Response by Radisson Hotel Phoenix North
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Radisson Hotel Phoenix North and for taking the time to provide invaluable feedback relative to your recent stay. I was disheartened to learn that your experience was less than optimum. We take a great deal of pride in providing exemplary customer service and amenities, but it is obvious from your comments that we missed the mark. I offer my sincere apologies. I will be sharing your comments with the appropriate department managers for immediate corrective action. Guest service is our number one priority! We do our very best to honor guest needs and requests whenever possible and as quickly as we can. Again, thank you for taking the time to document your comments as that allows us an opportunity to make necessary changes and improvements. We very much look forward to having you back with us again.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"one night stay"
all was super great except was a little surprise to learn when received check for breakfast that it was to be paid for and was not complimentary as the front desk person had stated. Disappointed that the meat and potatoes was cold and not warm or heated.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2015
"Business trip to Mesa"
The only downside of my stay was not paying attention to the location that Expedia offered. The price was right and the accommodations were superior, but the location was in the opposite direction of where I would have wanted. That was my fault for not checking location before booking. That said, the hotel was great and the fact that they have a buffet breakfast or menu was to my liking. Clean pool and gym and great business center. The room wasn't spectacular but certainly large enough and roomy enough and clean.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Walter
"Good Stay"
Was a nice get away, people that work on the night shift was very nice and helpful.
2 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
"Stay at Radisson"
Amazing people and amazing hotel!! Congratulations!!!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Juan
"Adequate hotel, Expedia buyer be aware..."
The hallways were dirty and smelled, which had me worried, but the room was nicely furnished and seemed clean upon arrival. In the morning when I went to shower I noticed many hairs around the bathroom which did not belong to our family. Gross. Also, breakfast was not included-I believe it was because I booked through Expedia and not them.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
T
"Nice- great location!"
GREAT location- across the street from several nice restaurants- Texas Roadhouse, Longhorn Steakhouse, Black Angus. Walking distance to Culvers (ice cream for the kids), Panera Bread and more. Bank of America and Quick Trip gas station are right around the corner. Convenient access to the Hwy 17 just around the corner. GREAT pool- big, and great area around it for kids to play or relax. Very nice outdoor area where you can have your coffee in the morning. Keurig makers in the room with a fridge. Very nice newly renovated rooms with flat screens and FREE wi-fi.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Highly recommend"
Nice staff, nice hotel, excellent location. Counting the days to come back.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Ricardo
"My home away from home"
It's a nice hotel close to almost every store and restaurant. Staff was very nice and made checking in and out super fast and easy.
4 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Ricardo
"Decent hotel for the money/area."
Overall nice stay. Older hotel kept up with diligent staff all of which were friendly during our 4 night stay. Great pool which was a decent size. We booked through Expedia for the first time and will NEVER EVER do it again. If it wasn't for the accomadating staff our hotel stay would have been a nightmare. Went out of their way to fix Expedia's mistakes.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Ted
"Radisson Hotel North"
it was nice place to stay. close to where I had to be on business. My only complaint was that the room rate was high but that is Phoenix in March!
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Great Phoenix Hotel"
Very friendly staff in the hotel as well as the restaurant in a newly renovated facility. Parking was very easy and it was close to shopping, lots of restaurants and easy access to the freeway. This has become my go-to hotel while in Phoenix.
3 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Spring Training Trip"
We were in Phx for Spring Training baseball, the accomodations were fine, the staff friendly and helpful. Overall, a great stay
3 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
Rolando
Great receptionist with great customer service. Definitely will stay again soon.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Deedrick
"Very Clean Hotel"
Very clean hotel with heated pool and very comfortable outside sitting area. Requested a roll away bed but was told they don't allow roll away beds in double bed rooms, it's against fire code.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"nice"
It was comfortable and will come back
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Eddy
"Pleasant stay"
I was pleasantly surprised by how nice this hotel was. The room was clean, and had a desk I could work at in between meetings. The room amenities were perfect for my needs, and the wi-fi worked without a hitch. There is a Barnes and Noble right across the street and a lot of restaurants within walking distance. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Francine
"Spring Training Getaway"
The Radisson was a great hotel in a nice neighborhood. Centrally located to everything. Beds were very comfortable as were the pillow and towels. The room we had was spacious but they had placed the bed wrong and you had to practically hug the wall to get into bed. But it was a VERY comfortable bed. Really nice pool and hottub.
3 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Tamela
"Conveniently located off highway."
The room was not the one we reserved and were told we could nor get the room we reserved because they were all booked. The ac system was extremely loud! The bathroom door did not close. Didn't feel safe leaving our belongings in the room.
Response by Radisson Hotel Phoenix North
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of your room, including the bathroom door and air conditioning unit. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up Radisson standards.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
ChiFolk
"Not happy with service."
I reserved a room with a patio a month in advance. I arrived at the hotel around 6pm. This was after driving 7 hours to get there. When I arrived, the room was not ready. I confirmed that I reserved a 2 queen room with a patio. I was told it would be ready in 10 minutes. I saw the people at the desk talking. They called me over and I was told my room was ready. We got to the room and noticed immediately there was no patio. I called and they told me none of those rooms were available. I was irritated. I wish they would have been honest with me when they gave me my room key. I was told I would get a partial refund on my room. We will see if that happens...
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015