All hotels in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
10220 N Metro Pkwy E, Phoenix, AZ, 85008, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Quite clean
    Poor vibe
    Bad internet service
"Comfortable Hotel in Phoenix"
We were only there for one night but the hotel was in a great location. Staff was courteous, checkin was quick. Room was clean and comfortable. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2016
Louis
Very bad area.
4 night business trip Feb 1, 2016
evan
Great location for one night. Staff was very friendly and informative. Room was freezing when we got into it, took along time to warm up. Other than that it was great!
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2016
Lissa
"Family event"
Were in town for a funeral and family get together. Meanwhile, the snow storm was raging back home. It was nice to have a roomy hotel room with good TV and free Wi-Fi that was also very close to many restaurants and the freeway.
3 night family trip Jan 21, 2016
"Good hotel near freeway"
Nice hotel, good value for the price. Must call out the night check in person, Abdul, who was exceptionally polite, gracious and considerate. A true professional.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
Elaine
Short stay in the area. Hotel offers a lot
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2016
JOHN
"Adequate"
I've stayed here for years while this hotel went through several management/name changes. It's old and has declined since the days when it was a 4 Points by Sheraton. I keep coming back because I like the location. Walking distance to the mall, convenience store, sports bar and numerous restaurants. This last stay bothered me because the signal reception was bad for my cell phone. Sometimes I had to go outside to send messages, etc. The breakfast used to be free as it should be under previous management, but now you have to pay for a sub-par buffet. What a rip-off. Go to any of the restaurants in the area for a cheaper and better meal. As friendly as the cleaning staff was, this problem needs to be addressed. If you don't have the do not disturb sign on your door, you will be getting a knock on your door at 8:00-8:30a.m. by the cleaning staff. That is ridiculous!
3 night trip Dec 27, 2015
"Nice Hotel. Close to lots of restaurants and shop"
I initially picked this hotel because I needed to be in Glendale for an event early the next morning and it had a pool sufficient for swimming laps. My only disappointment was being assured that the pool opened at 6:00 am only to find out in the morning that it opens at 6:30. The gate remains locked and the lights off until that time. I missed out on the only reason I stayed at this hotel because of timing. Otherwise, the rooms were clean and comfortable. The location was close to lots of restaurants and shops.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
Allison
"Not quite what I was expecting!!!"
Pros -It was quite and comfortable. Cons -It didnt give the four star feeling at all. Room was smaller compared to hotels I visited in 5 day trip to Grand Canyon and Phoenix. They didn't even have a microwave also. Bottom line- I wouldn't recommend any of my friend.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
alok
"Good location for GCU visits."
I guess I misread the information about the hotel and was disappointed to find out there is no breakfast included. It looked like a nice buffet, but for $12.00 per person, we weren't willing to try it. The room we had the first night had such a loud fan that we were unable to run the AC at night so the room got too hot. Also, in the stand-up shower in our first room, there was only one teeny tiny little shelf for shampoo, etc., and it had been mounted so that it tipped forward and nothing would stay on it. I know that's a little thing, but it was annoying. Because of the loud fan, we asked to be moved and they gave us a handicap accessible room that was SO much better. Quiet fan, tub shower with all sorts of room for toiletries, and overall was just a way better room than our first one. When we first walked in to the hotel, the hallway smelled funny (like old cigarettes from when smoking was allowed inside), but I was pleased that once we got into the room, we couldn't smell anything. Overall, it was okay... I'd stay there again but only if there wasn't a hotel with breakfast included available.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
Angie
"hotel nice"
1st day maid service was great! 2nd day no service at all.....no beds made up no towels , no coffee no creamers or sugars ! Had to ask night desk crew for towels they only had 2 and there were 3 of us. They didn't have any supplies but would have someone bring some up and no one ever showed up!!!
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"pool not open"
We went to Phoenix and chose this hotel because it looked like it had a nice pool. It was closed both days we stayed there and the temperature was 106-108 so we definitely needed pool time.
Response by Radisson Hotel Phoenix North
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Radisson Hotel Phoenix North and for taking the time to provide invaluable feedback relative to your recent stay. I do apologize for the pool issue during your stay. We hope you can still give us another try.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
"Super Clean and Nice Facility"
This is a GREAT place to stay while in Phoenix! Friendly staff, impeccably clean and comfortable room. Newly remodeled and done so well. Pool is BIG Exercise Room is nice. I can't express enough what a great stay I had, how clean and nice this place is, comfy bed. Just incredibly nice. I will stay at the Radisson again without hesitation.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Allen
"The best in Phx"
Last time when I checked out, I forget my bag in the room, my bag has about 1k, then they call me " Mr. Abdullah you forget you black bag" when I get the bag no body even open it to see what insaid. This is 5 stars service
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
"Check you sheets"
This is a very nice hotel located right off the freeway and near many shops and restaurants. The grounds and community areas are well kept. The king bed room on the ground floor was comfortable. My only complaint is that the bed sheets had yellow stains on them. So I called the front desk to get them replaced. I guess there is no one in housekeeping after hours because a security guard delivered the sheets to my room and I had to replace them myself. Turned out the sheets were actually duvet covers and not sheets. But other than that, I had a good stay.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Jerome
"Easy freeway access to north Phoenix."
Basic upgraded "older" hotel. Room temperature controls need work but otherwise an OK place to lay your head.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Marty
"Nice Hotel close to where my nephew lived"
We were able to rest and visit with my nephew. We enjoyed the swimming pool and the staff was always friendly. We did not like the heat there so we spent a lot of time in our room.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
Janice
"location close to all shopping and dining"
nice place quite and access to all dining and shopping.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Nice hotel, mediocre location"
Plenty of parking, really nice lobby, clean and spacious room, nice pool - my only real con was the location. I wouldn't say it was 'in the middle of nowhere' but it wasn't anywhere fun or near much of interest.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
W
"Nice hotel. My family loved the pool!"
This hotel was worth the price I paid for. Although we left before midnight, it was a short stay, the room was comfortable and clean. no bathtub. If it had a microwave I would of given it an excellent review.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
DanaDane
All I can say is the breakfast was not worth the money you pay for it
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"My hotel of choice in Phoenix"
Great location! Super comfy beds, great pool & nice staff.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Tina
"perfect walking distance to shops and restaurants"
Took a mini vacation to see relatives in Phoenix. Probably spent more time in or near hotel than we did with family . . .
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Ruby
"Comfortable room"
This hotel room had the best layout of any room I've stayed in. I loved the swinging door into the bathroom/kitchen area that doubled as a closet door. The shower and toilet having their own private area was perfect. Really well thought out! The staff was helpful. Pool area lovely. It was centrally located to attractions around the Phoenix area. Easy access to highways as well. I would recommend to all.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
My family was on a medical trip and they forgot their credit cards, Radisson was kind enough to make arrangements for them to get them into a cool comfortable room Thank you so much!
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"Meets and exceeds all my expectations"
Just a great and super comfortable hotel. Excellent job Radisson!
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
victor
According to the search criteria they were supposed to have a free breakfast they did not.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"ITS OK."
We have stayed at this hotel before. The hotel needs to be updated. Phoenix was over 100 degrees and the room temperature was 75 and it was very uncomfortable. The temperature gauge was not working. It was morning when they repaired the gauge. Despite this, for the price it was good.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Stephine
"Staff were great."
My boyfriend and I stayed for one night. We got in around 9 pm. There was a bit of a mixup with us being allowed into the pool area after it had closed but it was all straightened out. The man cleaning the pool was one of the nicest employees I've ever met. We asked for his name the next morning and they said it was Jaime and that he had been employee of the month last month. We can see why. He was very professional and polite. We offered him a tip but he said there was no need. The room was clean and the whole hotel had seemed recently updated. The only problem I had was I found the last guest's room service receipt on the bed and a single hair by the pillows but otherwise everything seemed spotless. The staff were all friendly but I really just wanted to write a review to give recognition to Jaime.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"Safe area and great staff"
I arrived very late in the evening and was well received. I had to make some adjustments to my reservation and Roxanne was so very helpful. My room was perfect and housekeeping was available and cleaned the room at my convenience.. Honestly I've stayed in 5 star hotels and the staff and the service couldn't have been better. There was coffee in the lobby in the morning and ice water available all day and night. The hotel is in a very safe neighborhood located in north Phoenix about 20 min from downtown and 30 min from the airport . I walked to dinner every night.. Many chain restaurants within walking distance. Big swimming pool and hot tub are available. I didn't eat at the restaurant so no comments about that..
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Wonderful Stay!"
This hotel was convenient to everything in the area, clean and overall a pleasant stay. The staff however exceeded my expectations with their helpfulness, knowledge of the area and overall friendly personalities. I would stay here again if in the area!
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
This hotel was great overall. The location was perfect distant from attractions and the staff was very friendly.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"Nice hotel close to shopping and food"
Stayed at this hotel through the undisclosed location deal on Expedia website as it was the right price. It was a nice hotel that seemed to host different events, e.g., graduation parties, meetings, conventions.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
"Very beautiful hotel"
Beautiful rooms and very roomy. I love every bit of this hotel
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Weekend getaway with 3 kids"
Centrally located. In the center of a shopping plaza, close to the highway for easy access around phoenix. Clean hotel no complaints.
Other trip May 31, 2015
militarywife
Very pleasantly surprised. Front desk staff very helpful. Room was good although the carpet needed some attention as there were stains in front of the bed as you walked in. I did tell the staff as I was leaving. Plenty of restaurants close by and also a restaurant in house but the menu was not very extensive. Overall I enjoyed my stay especially for the price I paid,
Other trip May 25, 2015
Tricia
"Better than expected"
Great place not to expensive. The staff was friendly and very professional. I got a king bed room that was more like a suite. The room had a wet bar, sleeper sofa, coffee table, and two chairs, and still had enough room for a roll out bed if needed. Just beware they held $50.00 per a day for incidentals (room service, telephone calls ect.)
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Great once you get to your room."
Staff was great. Night manager Adrian is not a pleasant guy. If I don't have to deal with him again I will gladly stay again.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Nice hotel close to fwy, restaurants and shopping"
Good rate for a nice hotel not too far from Phoenix and gateway to Sedona. Lots of places to eat around, walking distance from hotel.
Other trip May 22, 2015
DanTheMan
"Lovely and peaceful"
The staff at the Radisson are professional and respectful. Truly enjoyed my stay and recommend it to my friends.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Kingskid1972
booked for two nights stayed an addition nine night because it was so nice
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
james
"In from Peoria, IL"
I was visiting my family while looking for a rental house so I wasn't in the hotel much other than to sleep and shower. However, I did need to conduct some business while I was there and the "business center" left something to be desired. Only one printer was hooked to the system and it was not working...kept saying it was "downloading" for over 4 hours and the internet connection itself seemed very slow. As far as the hotel and the room went, the reason I stayed here was it was only 2 blocks from my family which made it very convenient and the hotel has just been remodeled so everything is clean and fresh looking. It would recommend this hotel to anyone on vacation or to business travelers, but please don't depend on the business center equipment.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Sandy
"Very disappointed."
Worst Radisson I've ever stayed at. Kids screaming in the lobby at 10:30 at night, staff was rude, and our room was worst than staying at motel 6
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Business trip to Mesa"
The only downside of my stay was not paying attention to the location that Expedia offered. The price was right and the accommodations were superior, but the location was in the opposite direction of where I would have wanted. That was my fault for not checking location before booking. That said, the hotel was great and the fact that they have a buffet breakfast or menu was to my liking. Clean pool and gym and great business center. The room wasn't spectacular but certainly large enough and roomy enough and clean.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Walter
"Stay at Radisson"
Amazing people and amazing hotel!! Congratulations!!!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Juan
"Adequate hotel, Expedia buyer be aware..."
The hallways were dirty and smelled, which had me worried, but the room was nicely furnished and seemed clean upon arrival. In the morning when I went to shower I noticed many hairs around the bathroom which did not belong to our family. Gross. Also, breakfast was not included-I believe it was because I booked through Expedia and not them.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
T
"Nice- great location!"
GREAT location- across the street from several nice restaurants- Texas Roadhouse, Longhorn Steakhouse, Black Angus. Walking distance to Culvers (ice cream for the kids), Panera Bread and more. Bank of America and Quick Trip gas station are right around the corner. Convenient access to the Hwy 17 just around the corner. GREAT pool- big, and great area around it for kids to play or relax. Very nice outdoor area where you can have your coffee in the morning. Keurig makers in the room with a fridge. Very nice newly renovated rooms with flat screens and FREE wi-fi.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Decent hotel for the money/area."
Overall nice stay. Older hotel kept up with diligent staff all of which were friendly during our 4 night stay. Great pool which was a decent size. We booked through Expedia for the first time and will NEVER EVER do it again. If it wasn't for the accomadating staff our hotel stay would have been a nightmare. Went out of their way to fix Expedia's mistakes.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Ted
"Radisson Hotel North"
it was nice place to stay. close to where I had to be on business. My only complaint was that the room rate was high but that is Phoenix in March!
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Very Clean Hotel"
Very clean hotel with heated pool and very comfortable outside sitting area. Requested a roll away bed but was told they don't allow roll away beds in double bed rooms, it's against fire code.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015