All hotels in Madrid, Spain
Calle Prado, 11MadridMadrid28014Spain, ‏‎800-491-6126

Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
    Bad internet service
Helpful reception. Average breakfast selection. Too much hall noise.
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2016
"Small hotel with convenient location"
Hotel was located in an area with narrow streets, but easy walking distance to Prado museum and other attractions. The area had lots of small restaurants and open plazas with outdoor restaurants frequented by the locals. The free breakfast was adequate, but toaster seams never to work at these places. The internet was very slow. The Front Desk folks were smiling and very helpful. For sightseeing, senior discount at Prado and Madrid City Tour is worth noting. The only negative point about Madrid was the number of people smoking; - even while walking along the streets.
4 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
Thor
"V ery good location"
Taxi from Madrid airport E30.. Hotel is a usual Ibis so is neat and clean and no frills but perfect location for sight seeing.. front desk gave great recomendations for eating at night and the breakfast in the morning was very good and ample for the day. Beds were comfy and rooms very clean.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2013
Dobo
"Modern and clean, great location"
My room was small (for a single) but very clean and the furniture was well appointed. Internet connection worked well in the room.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"Location, location, location"
Loved this hotel. Husband and I were only in Madrid for a day and its location allowed us to easily walk to all the major sites. Hotel and room were recently updated and very clean. Staff was wonderful and upgraded us to a room on the top floor with a terrace! Would recommend to everyone. Price was better than other hotels, especially for one of the greatest cities in Europe.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2013
Genevieve

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Modern in a good location"
Good location and recently refurbished. Nice extras that add value (breakfast, free water downstairs, WIFI). Good service and clean rooms. Small rooms and window was blocked by building / fire escape.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
Bjoern-Andre
"Modern hotel in a great location."
Biggest room we had on our europe trip. Very friendly and helpful staff. Average breakfast.
Response by Hotel ibis Styles Madrid Prado
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to see you soon! ibis Styles Madrid Prado Hotel
Other trip Jan 14, 2016
Lindsay
"Noisy cleaning staff"
I have found that the actual cleaning staff, people who clean rooms in the morning were extremely noisy and annoying. I was ready to get out of my room and give them a good shout back.!
Other trip Nov 30, 2015
Dario
"A very convenient and pleasant hotel in Madrid"
An extremely convenient location to get around on foot to many places. Despite being located near a busy area, the hotel is very quiet. Staff is pleasant, breakfast is basic but included in the price of the room. It has a nice area to sit and read... overall a very good value for money experience.
4 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
"well located, basic room"
the hotel is well located but the room was very small. There was no coffee or tea available in the room and there was no mini bar service.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2015
Osman
"Excelente hotel"
Excelente hotel
3 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
victor
MX
"Long Weekend In Madrid"
Excellent Hotel, only minutes away from the Metro. Well situated for access to all tourist sites and surrounded by streets and squares with a very good selection of restaurants and bars. Would recommend this hotel to anyone thinking about a stay in Madrid.
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
"Convenient location and good Hotel"
Very well located Hotel. They have plenty of Restaurants around the hotel. I recommend this hotel if you're there for business or leisure. The hotel itself is clean but the rooms are a little bit too small for the value.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Alexander
"Fantastic Hotel, Amazing Staff : )"
I booked the Hotel Ibis Styles Madrid Prado hotel for a surprise long weekend for my boyfriend's birthday! The hotel staff were very attentive and polite and really made our stay memorable. I emailed the hotel prior to our visit to confirm the reservation and they sent me a lovely email offering assistance with transfers, attraction tickets and directions. The room was very spacious, comfortable and clean. The hotel itself was tucked away in a quiet neighbourhood, but there were still plenty of bars and restaurants nearby. My only criticism would be that as our hotel room was situated directly above the automatic glass doors at the front of the hotel, every time they opened / closed, we could hear it very loudly !! This wasn't too bad during the day as we were often out exploring, but during the evening it did become a bit of a pain. However, overall our stay was fantastic and we would definitely return :)
2 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"Good Hotel"
We got a large room with a living room. Except it was on level 1 and its a bit noisy because we heard the hotel entrance door opening & closing each time. Breakfast is ok, not as much hot food choices. Overall still a good stay as its close to museo el Prado & to the metro.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
R & D
"Lovely place to stay in Calle Prado"
I like this part of Madrid, it's central, close to public transport and the big museums, Retiro park and with nice cafes and restaurants nearby. The hotel is not expensive, clean and with friendly helpful staff. Must have been recently renovated too, the decor is quite modern. Breakfast not bad either! This time my room was facing the street so was a little noisy but in general I was happy with my stay and would go back.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Stella
"sharing"
Good hotel at convenient location, with good breakfast, overall good value.
2 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
TERESA
"Madrid hotel"
Excellent hotel in a good location for bars and restaurants
3 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"Hotel Standard/ price"
We paid £80/ night and found it really very basic 9should be a 350/ night hotel at most, unless the location dictates the price.. I have stayed in Ibis in Dubai, Bangkok and Koh Samui and all 3 had better facilities including rooms. I don't know what differences Ibis have between red label and green label.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Really well located reasonably priced hotel"
Free Wifi, reasonable buffet for breakfast. Hotel is centrally located and handy for the Prado, Thyssen and Queen sofia museums. Lots of decent restaurants around.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Simon
"Basic but comfortable"
The beds were comfortable and room clean but not sure about the opaque bathroom room with toilet directly behind it. Staff helpful when pushed for information.
5 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
Geneylou
"A stylish stay in Madrid"
I had a fantastic stay at the Hotel Ibis Styles Prado in Madrid! I had a beautiful, clean, single bedroom. It came with everything I needed, and was very fresh, modern design. It was also in a good location to walk around Madrid and visit Gran Via and other landmarks. While it is hidden in some smaller streets, once you find your way it's fine. There was also a great breakfast, and the staff were very helpful giving me a wake up call and arranging airport transfer for myself very early in the morning. I would recommend it highly.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2014
Edward Pollock
"Very nice hotel close to Paseo del Prado."
Very nice room, very helpful staff and very good breakfast. I really liked its modern feel! I had a single room that was comfortable and normal size. Also excellent location, a five-minute walk to Purta del Sol so very central. Lots of cafes/bars/restaurants nearby too.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Stella
"Great location, excellent staff."
My stay in Madrid was made better by the staff and facilities. Great location, excellent staff.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Close to Metro and City Centre"
Great location, reasonably priced, very clean and bright room
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Great spot for sight seeing - take your ear plugs!"
Clean bright and fit for purpose. Had a lovely room but the walls are very thin. Breakfast was fine but limited to pastries and bread with small selection of fruit, meats and ham - nice coffee
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
Overall I will recommend this hotel if the price is good. Maybe I stayed in a single room, the ventilation of the bathroom was not good enough, I was first assigned a very smelly room, but was quickly assigned another one when I reported this to the front desk. I understand maybe the bathroom door is made of glass and cannot be separate fully with the bed area which is right outside it. Maybe other room types do not have this problem. Especially like the breakfast area, gave me an energetic feeling to start the day, though on my second day of stay I have to skip breakfast for he morning flight as the service only starts at 07:30. If it may start at 07:00, I should be able to have it which I have paid for. The two famous art museums are of short walking distance, so is Puerta del Sol. From airport by Metro to Anton Martin Station and easily reach the hotel in five minutes.
2 night trip Dec 16, 2013
Daisy Yeung
"Very central convenient to the City tour buses."
Our stay was greatly enhanced by the the strategic location of the hotel.it was quiet , restful and very comfortable. The bathroom and facilities were excellent. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful at all times.the transfer transport to the airport was punctual and very reasonably priced.it was a pity we didn't know about it on our arrival as our taxi was costly it being around 10pm.all in all we had a very enjoyable stay at Ibis Styles Madrid.thank you to the excellent staff.
3 night family trip Nov 30, 2013
Brid o Brien.
"Great hotel on a quiet street, excellent location"
Having searched through lots of hotel reviews I chose this hotel, although it was a little more than i wanted to spend, i was glad I chose it, having booked a standard double room we got there to find we had been upgraded to the junior suite with sofa, exercise bike and jet bath. The reception staff were friendly and the hotel was immaculate and very bright. Good choice at breakfast.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
Jenni
"Best hotel beds!"
We were very impressed with the Hotel Ibis Styles Madrid Prado. Having been led to believe it was a budget style hotel, we were pleasantly surprised to find the room and bathroom both spacious and comfortable. In fact the bed is the best hotel bed I have ever slept in along with the extra pillows that we asked for. The hotel is ultra modern, immaculately clean and has new, fluffy white towels. The breakfast buffet was excellent as well.
3 night romance trip Oct 26, 2013
Ruth Snow
"Weekend in Madrid"
Returned to this hotel again whilst. I siting friends in the city.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Pat
"Well located, very bright and modern"
Great location, super breakfast and overall excellent value
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
damon
"location excellent for all attractions."
staff at hotel very helpful, breakfast excellent lots of choice.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
alexandria
"Great hotel at a central location"
Brilliant hotel, really enjoyed our short break and especially the room given to us. It was on the top floor (7th floor) and while you had to walk up one set of staircase (no lift from 6th to 7th floor) the room was very large, clean and had our own private balcony. Having read our reviewers comments we were pleased to find that it wasn't noisy at all at night as were expecting. Though don't expect any great views from the balcony, though that didn't really matter to us. The breakfast was great and there was restocked frequently. The service was great and would definately use this hotel again especially as it is just walking distance from most sites.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Kristine
"Very central, modern and clean."
The staff was very helpful. The hotel was very modern clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Jax
comfortable, clean, helpful staff, and a convenient location. We were very satisfied with our stay.
4 night trip Jun 4, 2013
john ( pensioner )
"What more could you ask for?"
Perfectly central location. Modern, clean and comfortable hotel. Quality breakfast, comfy beds, effective aircon and a great power shower. Great price too. Only down side for us was we had a room with a window overlooking a strange internal fire escape so no natural light.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Very helpful staff"
A very helpful young lady on duty when we arrived to check in. We had our wallet stolen on the way from the airport, young lady did her very best to help us when we were under immense stress..
2 night trip May 21, 2013
"great comfortable hotel in a good location"
could not fault the hotel or location - excellent value for money
4 night trip with friends May 9, 2013
"Lovely modern clean hotel in excellent location"
Excellent location. Lovely modern clean hotel. Good quality varied breakfast. Good value for money in a capital city
Other trip May 11, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Ótima localização."
Para tirar um dez, só precisava melhorar o acesso à internet. Se largasse o tablet por cinco minutos, precisava reconectar, pois havia caído.
3 night family trip Feb 29, 2016
Felipe
BR
Meget hjaelpsomt personale med forslag til hvad man skulle besoege. Fin morgenmadsbuffet.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2016
Flemming
DK
"tres bien"
tres bonne situation pour faire le centre de Madrid a pied
Response by Hotel ibis Styles Madrid Prado
Nous vous remercions pour l'avis que vous avez laissé sur notre hôtel. Nous sommes ravis que vous ayez apprécié votre séjour et espérons vous accueillir à nouveau très bientôt. Merci beaucoup, Carmen Herreros Front Desk Manager
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2016
jean-michel
FR
"Fresh hotel."
Good hotel, fresh & clean. Asked for a room with a view, didn't get a view at all. Just a window towards a staircase. Asked for another room, but the staff seemed like it was to much of work to fix a better room. Great breakfast. Wi-fi was ok, lost connection once in a while.
2 night trip with friends Dec 7, 2015
SE
"Buena calidad-precio."
El hotel tiene una situación muy cómoda y céntrica (triángulo del Arte). Las habitaciones de los pisos inferiores son un poco oscuras, debido a las calles que rodean el hotel, que son cortas y estrechas. Lo mejor de todo son las camas con sus comodísimos colchones y ropa blanca.El desayuno correcto. El staff del hotel muy atento y simpático.
Response by Hotel ibis Styles Madrid Prado
Muchas graicas por sus amables comentarios. Esperamos poder verle muy pronto de nuevo! Un saludo, Hotel ibis Styles Madrid Prado
2 night trip Jan 4, 2016
Anna
ES
"Ótima localização"
O quarto individual apesar de ter um ótimo chuveiro e estar muito arrumado e ser novo,o achei muito pequeno e com janela com vista interna o que não me agradou. Ao final solicitei a mudança de quarto e me deram um ótimo quarto com terraço.
4 night trip Dec 26, 2015
Antonio
BR
"비지니스 호텔 수준에서 가격 대비 최상의 선택"
마드리에 처음 가시면 호텔 위치가 좀 후미져있다고 생각하실 수 있는데요, 사실 좋은 호텔도 주변에 많이 있지만, 제가 볼때 출장이라면 가격대비 최고의 선택입니다. 이비스가 다른 체인 호텔 중에 품질 관리가 가장 좋다고 생각을 합니다. 일단 호텔까지만 오시면 (아토차역에서 택시로 5분거리), 그 다음은 대부분 걸어 다 해결됩니다. 걸어서 5분 거리에 프라도 미술관 옆에 시티투어버스도 있고...반대로 조금만 걸으면 유명한 광장이나 미술관 다 있습니다. 호텔은 작지만, 내부 시설 모던하고 깔끔합니다. 조식도 풍족하지는 않지만 그냥 먹을만하고...호텔 앞에서 위쪽으로 조금 더 들어가면 광장이 하나 있는데 그곳에 식당이 많이 있습니다. 주변은 정말 조용한데 저녁을 늦께까지 먹기 때문에 조금 시끄러운 무리가 주변에 있으면 소음이 조금 있는 정도가 흠입니다. 가격대비 최상의 선택입니다. 다음 출장도 무조건 여기 예약합니다.
2 night business trip Dec 19, 2015
KR
"Good location, Clean room, Wonderful breakfast"
Location is good, easy to walk to Sol square and Prado museum. Room was modernand clean. The staffs were kind. Beakfast was especially wonderful! The only thing uncomfortable was wifi stability.
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
SunYoung
KR
"Location, location, location!"
The hotel is fine. The reception is service minded, rooms are clean and breakfast is breakfast. At the same time rooms are small and worn, breakfast room is worn and the selection is so so and wi-fi requires constant tweaking. The area however is perfect if you want to be close to bars and restaurants, but away from the the crowded places like Gran Via and Sol. I would gladly check in to this hotel again!
4 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2015
SE
"Hotel funzionale al centro di Madrd"
Hotel al centro di Madrid, confortevole e a prezzo abbordabile. Camera spaziosa e pulita
6 night business trip Nov 29, 2015