All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great amenities
  • Value for money
"Best hotel"
Best night sleep ever. Clean and fresh rooms. Will stay here again.
1 night business trip May 24, 2015
"Good stay"
First time staying here and it was great! Staff was friendly and provided assistance when needed. Brochure said cots were available but when asked for one they said they were all gone. Carpet in rooms had stains, but overall it was a good stay.
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
"I'd stay here again!"
All of the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The bed was the most comfortable I've ever slept in! The breakfast buffet was excellent. The pool needed cleaned and our bathroom floor wasn't swept each day, but other than that, ours was an excellent experience. We were there for 6 days, 5 nights.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Nice hotel convenient location good price"
Checkin was easy. Staff was very helpful. Room keys were deactivated by mistake on the 2nd day, but staff got it corrected quickly. Room temperature was good.
Other trip May 8, 2015
"Great hotel. Great location. Recommend it 100%!"
Weekend celebration in Dallas; reserved about two weeks ahead. Great price. Location was right off Stemmons Fwy. Great view. Close distance to Uptown, Downtown, Medical District.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Emanuel
"Second time at a Hilton Garden Inn"
We are not huge traveler's and usually pick a hotel that is convenient to our needs and priced well. This was our second Hilton Garden Inn stay (the first was in Duck, NC.) At this point I am sold on the Hilton Garden Inn hotel chain! The entire hotel had a wonderful feel about it - has all the amenities that anyone could need, want or expect and a GREAT price. The only complaint came from my husband - and that was that he is not a fan of soft pillows!
Other trip May 8, 2015
Jayne
"Great location with easy access to downtown Dallas"
I was quite pleased with this Hilton Garden Inn in Dallas. Very easy to locate right off the Stemmons Freeway and well maintained. The staff were very nice and friendly and I thought the price I paid was a good value for the Dallas area.
Other trip May 7, 2015
Sherry
Convenient to Love Field. Nice staff, comfortable room.
Other trip May 6, 2015
anne
"Good location close to downtown."
Disappointed that breakfast was not complimentary, as with hotels in similar price range. $30 for 2 people to eat breakfast is ridiculous!
Other trip May 5, 2015
J.B.
"Downtown Dallas"
Excellent accommodations, easy access to city and highways, good location.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Miguel
"Girls Road Trip"
I was only there 1 night, but definately will return.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
la Trenda
"Three great nights."
Three night stay was great. No problems. Beds were a little hard for our liking.
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"terrible stay"
This was literally the worst stay at a hotel I've ever had. The air conditioner wasn't working, they didn't offer to change our room or compensate us, and the woman at the front desk was very rude. Will not be staying here ever again.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Great place. Have stayed many times. My only complaint is the Wi-Fi is horrible. Its been horrible every time I've stayed there. It doesn't matter where you are in the hotel it's a weak, slow internet signal. Everything else is great.
1 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
"Quiet, clean, friendly"
Attentive & accommodating staff. Dated but clean & quiet.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
wrong location
"Good value for a convention"
Convenience locations if you have a convention at the Hilton Anatole and can't get in there...or want to be nearby, but out of the throng. Incredibly friendly and helpful staff.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
fran
"Friendly staff."
You did great meeting our needs.
3 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
":)"
Everything was wonderful . Just remember before booking to ask about breakfast. It cost us 15.00 per plate! 60 for breakfast when it was supposed to be included in our package. Was ridiculous. ..but awesome front desk service. ..clean rooms and great housekeepers...
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Not a terrible hotel for the money I'll probably stay there again if I had to.
"Across parking lot from Hilton Anatole"
Older property badly needing updated rooms, Linens were very worn. Bathroom had years of grime collecting in corners and grout. Drains were very slow, which was very noticeable in the sink. The tub drain was not as noticeable because the water pressure was so weak that hardly any water made it to the tub floor. Try the Marriott properties nearby if the Hilton Anatole is out of your budget.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"HILTON LITE"
Needed a Hotel near downtown but on the way to airport. Hotel is "Hilton Lite" . Very nice but not really worth twice the price of more budget chains Hotels . It has what they call a restaurant but it is just a large area in on corner of the reception area and the bar is is next to it. Breakfast is not really organized there is no one there directing traffic! It is a buffet but it is a little confusing as to where you sit the difference between FULL and Continental. Kind of chaotic really. The food was decent. The neighborhood is near the hospitals but, no attractions nearby. It is ok for a nights stay.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2015
"Conference weekend"
This was quite honestly not a good experience at all. It was a difficult situation splitting the payment on our cards, and then only one of the cards was charged for all of the amount. In addition we were told cash was not an option at all. Our breakfast was not complimentary and the waitress was clearly not focused on customer service. The front desk staff was not warm or inviting; I myself work in customer service and it was not pleasant. Considering this is in a nicer area of downtown and the prestige of being a Hilton, I will not recommend anyone to go to this location.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Aubrey
"Lovely place"
They stay was good. They helped us and were very friendly i would stay there again.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Christina
"Never again"
I stay at this hotel due to location. I read a few reviews, but tried to keep an open mind. Everything I read was true. I booked 4 rooms for friends and myself.The heater did not work in 2 rooms, the shower head was old and needed replacing like asap. The bed was not comfortable at all. The room size was OK. As we were leaving for a few hours. I noticed a security guy standing at front desk. Whatever his job description's are. It must not include patrolling the parking lot. As we were checking out on Sunday morning. The police were there. Someone care was broken into. Just not a good look for hotel. Yes it's great location, but I'll rather stay somewhere else...Be safe than sorry...
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Natasha
"Descent hotel, great location close to downtown"
Staff was friendly. The room as comfortable and the service was great. It wasn't a fancy hotel but it was conveniently located and it was acceptable.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Erin
"Hotel Service bad!!!"
Went to eat at hotel, waiter never came to take order so we left. Did not clean are room, had to bag are own trash and call for fresh towels.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"A great stay"
Had a problem with the AC in our first room, they quickly put us in a different room and gave us breakfast vouchers. Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel was very clean and nice. Great location to downtown.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Kara
"Not close enought & not far enough..."
It's a couple of miles from down town which makes it difficult to walk. The drive is not any better, traffic was horrible, took us 1 hr to go around the block. Hotel is really dated & felt dingy. A little pricey for the condition its in. Next time I'll ask when was the hotel renovated. The hotel only offers a standard diner breakfast/dinner, no lunch which was bad for the classes we were there for.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
wrong location
"Not as good as I expected"
Beds felt like they were not changed the day I arrived. Pillows were not 'renewed' on my first stay. Did not like the way the room was cleaned, clearly not completely cleaned
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"It was alright"
The hotel was nice enough, though it was not quite as nice as they tried to make it. The lobby is very nice and the price would certainly indicate a very nice hotel, though the rooms, beds and pillows were extremely average, along with very dark as there are very few lights. There is nothing to really complain about, but I would not brag about the experience to anybody. In general it is an average hotel with the price of an above expereince. Further, there are not really any restaurants in the area so getting food is challenging.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Great easy stay with excellent breakfast"
Friendly staff, great hotel breakfast. Room was ok & comfortable but furniture and decor was mismatched and dated. Great for one night and close enough to Love Field airport
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"good place to stay."
Good hotel to stay at beds aren't to comfortable but other than that its fine.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
April
"Quality"
My stay was great. The front desk service was awesome, the room was clean and comfortable, and it was in a great location. My fiancee wants to stay in the exact same hotel next time we visit.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Dedrick
"Better value, same neighborhood, plus free parking"
Served our purposes! We were in town for a play and this hotel was significantly cheaper than neighboring Anatole and Renaissance, plus it has free parking. The staff was friendly enough, but not exceptional. Our room did not face the highway thankfully. It might have been loud. Bed was firmer than we are used to, but that's hard to please everyone unless you have adjustable firmness. The interior of the hotel was nice and quiet. We would stay here again, for sure!
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"getaway"
It was a nice homely getaway.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"The goo, the bad and the ugly"
The first room we had so hot - heat wise - and we were moved to another room that had air conditioning. The beds were rather hard but the staff were extremely nice.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Sherry
"Every thing was nice"
It was realy nice
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
sabeel
"fix"
Every thing was good except the temperature in the room. It seemed like the air con wasn't working. Setting was on high but wasnt blowing any cool air so my night was a bit restless
2 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
"Hotel Review"
It was a good, overall.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Shatoria
"Great Place to Stay!"
Loved this hotel and it's location! Great service and great food! Plan on booking this hotel again in a few months when we travel back to Dallas!
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Sue
"nice stay"
it was very nice...I would stay again
3 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Maureen R
"Treat Like Second Class"
I was not happy overall with my stay at this hotel. Their commitment to 'make things right' did not apply at all. In the morning (7 AM) the hot water was luke warm which made for an unpleasant shower. Then, I had two separate charges made to my credit card. The first I understood as 'accidental room charges', but the second had no valid reason, and was twice what the previous charge was. Finally, when I discussed this with the front desk, I was treated as a second class citizen. They made no attempt to fix my issues, or properly address them. Their comments that since I had booked through Hotels.com, I would have to address that company with my issues. That is UNEXCEPTABLE! This was not my first stay there, but it is my LAST!
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
Bruce
"Very Average"
Smell of sewer gas in room Bar was super expensive for an average hotel breakfast was expensive for very average food Not impressed
4 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Nice stay :)"
Hotel staff was very nice. Room was comfortable. Free coffee in the lobby with a fire in the fireplace made it nice to sit and visit with friends and family.
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Crystal
"Good reason to stay here"
attending an event at the Hilton Anatole next door and I saved tons of money by staying here instead and walking across the street. $100 per day easily.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Samuel
"great location not alot to do"
Then hotel was nice and the room and hotel was clean comfortable. we had alot of waiting time and there is not much to do in or around the hotel.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Jimmy
"Hilton"
We weren't able to use both ac or heater it had to be one or the another. So we either had ac or we had heat. Controller had to be changed every time in the ceiling in closet. Very inconvenient. Also, the breakfast was not included with room this time.
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Jamie
"nice hotel"
Everything was great,from the desk cleark down the the house keepers,bice friendly and comfortable
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
sean
"Good stay for a business trip!"
Always a great stay!Staff always helpful!
4 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Marta
"Great Stay!"
Very nice stay, shuttle to Dallas Market. Included breakfast and free internet. Room is spacious and comfy. Bit run-down but it's okay due to proximity to the Market.
4 night business trip Jan 14, 2015