All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here850 W Walnut Hill Lane, Hwy 114 Walnut Hill Ln, Irving, TX, 75038, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Clean. Comfortable. Good rest."
Business trip. Stayed here several times before. Always a good experience.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Debra
"Nice hotel for a short stay"
I came in for the Dallas Cowboy game and have stayed here before. It is nice for a quick in and out of town trip
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Valerie
"Nice visit"
I stayed 2 nights while i was in town for a job interview. I was very pleased with this hotel!
2 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Tina
"Wingate Las Colinas"
Nothing special about this hotel - overpriced if anything. It's an aging property...tiles in my bathroom were cracked and moving under my feet, bathtub enamel was cracking, carpets were a bit worn. Front desk staff always seemed to be on the phone...sometimes on personal calls (or at least my impression). I would only recommend this property if you get a deal, otherwise you can probably find a better value someplace else.
3 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"Great hotel, will always stay here!"
This is my second stay at this hotel and I will never stay anywhere else when going to Irving. I was visiting for Dallas Comic Con Fan Days that was held in the Irving Convention Center. This hotel is very close to the convention center and even offered a shuttle to/from the center. I have never had any issues with the rooms on either of my trips there. The staff is wonderful and the rooms are great. They have some of the most comfortable beds that I have ever had in a "cheap" hotel. For the price, you cannot get a better hotel! The neighborhood is wonderful. I was not worried traveling alone around the hotel. Even waiting outside for a taxi, I wasn't worried about anything. The entire area is very nice, friendly, and just overall wonderful.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
Great!
1 night trip Oct 14, 2014
"stay"
It was nice.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"Fall Foliage Road Trip"
Great night prior to leaving for the East Coast for a Road Trip with family. They shuttled us to the airport and allowed us to leave our cars there for free and shuttled us back to get them at the end of our trip even though we weren't staying another night there. That saved us a lot of parking fees at the airport. The rooms were comfortable and clean and had a complementary breakfast and wifi.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Lynn
"Close to convention center"
Very nice staff. Great breakfast. Quiet place
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Excellent service!"
Very nice accommodations. Will stay here again! Desk staff were knowledgeable and friendly.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Roger
"good stay"
Was good.have stayed there before. Only problem we had was with the bed.IT was quite hard.Before, the beds were soft.other than that,it was good and will use them again.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Cathy
"Decent place..."
Checked in late and it was Texas/OU weekend so it seemed quite busy. Lobby was OK people seemed nice. We were so tired so just wanted to hit the sack so I didn't notice as much as usual.room seemed clean but we noticed big stains on the bed skirt and small one on the carpet. The room we were in seem to need repair or maybe just a face lift - just showing it's age a bit.I would give it a 7.5 on scale of 10.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Dean
The pillows are very small. About the size of a couch throw pillow. Take you own pillow.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Gordon
"Good service and very nice rooms"
Overall, the hotel was very convenient to where we needed to go and it was clean. The breakfast was good and there were lots of choices. The room itself and the bed were very comfortable. The only small problem was that the hallway smelled faintly of cigarette smoke. I wasn't expecting that from a non-smoking hotel. Still, the room itself smelled pleasant, as did the lobby and other major areas.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
Nice hotel
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Calm nice and interesting
2 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Very nice hotel. Eating and shopping in walking distance. Downsides were its distance from DFW and only once an hour shuttle service.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Louis XIV
"Nice, clean and good price"
Without GPS I'm not sure if I would have found the place. But once I got there I found the hotel to be very nice. Check in was easy and the rooms were nice and clean. Overall great experience.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
I room is clean and the breakfast was great in the morning the food was good. Service was excellent except one morning when I asked for fresh towels they never came. Overall my stay there was first-rate.
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Pillows"
Pillows were a small square. There were only 4 of these small squares which maybe equalled 1 standard pillow... On a king size bed. Was not comfortable at all. Staff was friendly though!
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
Charity
"Clean, affordable, friendly and easy"
The lady who worked the front desk was so friendly I felt like I could tell her my life story! The beds were comfy and the décor was really nice. I think the TV bigger than the last place I stayed at that charged more and overall I felt like I found a gem!
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Maria
"close to family"
Hotel is a great location as family is nearby. Breakfast is a plus.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
marion morgan
"Hotel is not 4 stars!"
comfortable room - no restaurant or bar inside the Hotel. LIMITED SERVICE - location is ok - dirty carpet - large HD TV in the room.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Very nice"
Courteous front desk check in, quiet room, nice surrounding area for walking or jogging, good breakfast.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
Visited Dallas to watch the mighty FSU Seminoles begin the attempt to repeat as National Champions against the Oklahoma State University Cowboys in the Cowboy Classic at AT&T Stadium. Hotel was conveniently located between DFW Airport and AT&T Stadium. Area around the hotel was relatively quiet over the weeked as it accomodates mostly bussiness travelers and activities during the week. Pleasant stay. (BTW the indians won!! Palefaces did put up a good game.)
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Good, clean, value for money."
i stayed here for 5 nights on business trip. It was good, clean and found to be place to come again.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Pretty nice hotel, but there is no pool or hot tub. The drapes in my room were pretty heavily soiled at the top, like from a leaky roof, but the roof looked fine, so I guess they fixed the roof and didn't clean the drapes. It was pretty noticeable. It took me a while to find the ice machine because I had to go to another floor and there was no signage. Also, the guest book didn't indicate when the breakfast opened and closed, so I was surprised when I went down around 9:30 and everything was cleaned up and being rolled away. I had to quickly pick off the cart as the employee kindly waited for me. My fault for not calling the front desk, but I would have thought they'd be open until 10, or at least post the hours in the guest book. Just a few little things, but it's a fine place to lay your head.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Las Colinas
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We apologize for the issues with the drapes, we have informed our maintenance and housekeeping department. Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate our guests' opinions, because it helps up communicate better. We hope that on your next trip to Dallas you will provide us with the opportunity to host your stay. Nancy
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Away From The Heat"
My stay was a great stay here at the Wingate, my A/C was out in my house,so this was a perfect stay. The hotel is conveniently located to shopping, restaurants.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Sheila Williams
"Good Location and plenty of restaraunts close by"
Enjoyed my stay at the hotel. For the price it s a quality hotel. Well worth 3 stars. Nice happy hour beer and wine. good breakfast selection and the room was clean
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Family vacation"
Overall everything was great. Good size rooms, costumer service was excellent, the breakfast in the morning was great. Location was great, it was close everything we wanted to go. Great hotel
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Las Colinas
Thank you for such an amazing review and rating. Everyone one of our staff member was so excited when reading your review. We are glad you enjoyed our rooms, breakfast, and location. We hope to see you back soon.. Nancy T.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Cesar
"Beware of Shuttle Dates"
I booked here because of the Hotel shuttle. The shuttle only runs between certain times. The hotel staff called a car service for me, however the rate was almost twice what a cab would have been. It seemed kinda backhanded, I guess I should looked more closely before booking.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Bad Breakfast"
The breakfast was real bad. The power eggs was spoil. Why would they power eggs at a four star Hotel. The hash brown was spoil. I don't the temp in the icebox is keeping the food at a good temp. The Hotel stay was okay, except for the food.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Las Colinas
Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. I would like to apologize that you did not enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast. Please be assured that the breakfast department has been notified of your issues. we hope that you will provide us with second opportunity to host your next stay. Nancy Terrones
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
King Mason
"Misleading"
When I booked the room I thought the room had two double beds and a sitting area. The sitting area was a small chair next to the bed! The hotel seemed high end, but it was more like an over priced motel 6. The staff was great and the rooms were clean. I just wish the price was lower.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Las Colinas
Dear Shavron, Thank you for providing us with your review. We hope that you did enjoy your stay. I would however like to apologize that you found our rooms to be misleading. We try to offer our guests the best possible experience by providing great staff service and making sure our property is clean. Again I'm so sorry you did not find our room to your expectation, but we hope that in the future you will provide us the opportunity to re-host your stay. Nancy T. Guest Services
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Great experience, easy access to the intestate. Great staff
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Las Colinas
Thank you very much for your rating. We are delighted that you found your stay to be great because of our staff and location. We hope to see you back soon! Nancy T. Guest Services
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Stranded due to weather"
The hotel was awesome and so was the staff. The shuttle driver Jason even took me to CVS so I didn't have to walk so far to get snacks and things. I'll definitely stay again but under different circumstances. I'd rather not miss a plane again due to weather.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Las Colinas
Dear Beth, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide our property with such a wonderful review.First of we are so sorry that your flight was cancelled, but we are delighted that we got to host your stay. Please be assured that Jason will be commended for his excellent service. Thank you again and we truly do hope to see you back soon. Nancy T.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Beth
As a business traveler I like the fact the rooms were nice and quite.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Las Colinas
Thank you very much for your review and rating. We hope to see you back in the area soon. Nancy T. Guest Services
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Don't"
The hotel was cheap and I didn't sleep well since I thought the room was dirty. Breakfast was OK. Shuttle has limited hours, so call ahead.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Las Colinas
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we really do appreciate all of our guests reviews. I would like to apologize that you did not find our property up to your expectations, and please trust us when we say that we are here to make sure our guest get the best services available. We truly do apologize that our shuttle has limited hours and we will make more of an effort to make sure our guests are educated about our service. We hope that if you are ever back in the area you will allow us the opportunity to serve you with the best service in the area. Thank you again. Nancy T. Guest Services
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"review"
My AC didn't cool when I arrived but the young man switched my room & didn't make me come downstairs to get a new room key. Kudos for customer service
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Las Colinas
Thank you very much for such a wonderful rating. I would however like to apologize that we had to move you because of our A/C not functioning. Thank you for the kudos and we hope to see you back in the area soon! Nancy Terrones Guest Services
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
dre
"No working air conditioner."
The room was about what I would expect of this level of hotel with two major exceptions. The air conditioner was barely working and when the desk was called we were told it could only be set on 70 or it would not work. Well, it did not work well on 70 either. In Texas, in July, this is unacceptable. The other issue was the bathroom where the plumbing fixtures were rusting out. This hotel conducts superficial maintenance such as paint but does not maintain the structural components of the building such as A/C and plumbing.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Las Colinas
Thank you very much for taking the time out of your schedule to review our property. We are always content to hear our guests opinions, because it helps us improve our services. Please be assured that because of your review our maintenance department has made sure that our A/C are working properly. Again thank you for bring this up to your attention. Nancy T. Guest Services
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Nice hotel close to shopping and restaurants"
Check-in process was quick and painless. The King Suite was very clean and very spacious.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Las Colinas
Thank you very much for such a delightful review and rating. I am very excited to read that you enjoyed our clean and spacious rooms. We really appreciate you taking the time to review our property. Nancy Terrones Guest Services
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Lola
Great and awesome. I just love this hotel .i will be back. The room is great and clean.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Las Colinas
Thank you very much for a delightful review and rating. We are very content to hear that you found our property to be awesome. We hope to see back soon. Nancy Terrones Guest Services
The room bathroom was in bad condition but besides the it was good
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Las Colinas
Thank you very much for reviewing our property. We appreciate all of your feedback. Please be assured that we have brought up you issue with maintenance. I would like to share that our property will be going through renovations within the next few weeks and would love to invite you to stay with us on your next trip. We hope we will have the opportunity to serve you in the future with the assurance of your comfort during your stay with us. Nancy Terrones Guest Services
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"comfortable"
I appreciate the comfortable chair in the room. GREAT pillows. Nice to have a refrigerator. Wish there was an ice machine on each floor....instead of having to go to the lobby
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Las Colinas
Thank you very much for such a wonderful review. We appreciate all of our guest's feedback . And thank you for your suggestion on the Ice machine we will be undergoing renovations soon and all the suggestions from our guest are being taken, so we can better our services. Nancy Terrones Guest Services
5 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
"Nice room"
The overall experience was great...The only issue was the AC was not cool enough...Great value for the price. And they have free breakfast.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Las Colinas
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very delighted to read that you had a great stay. I would, however, like to apologize for the A/C not cooling enough. Please be assured that maintenance has been notified. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon!
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2014
"Good visit!"
It was a good visit. Place was nice and clean. It could use more than one soap in the bath though. Good stay.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Ricsae1
"Not Great Not Horrible"
It was the usual hotel experience.the hotel staff was really nice.However when I first got there I had to wait about 10 minutes to get any service.That was kind of annoying.The breakfast was ok.The location was very convenient and close to a lot of stores.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
B.E
"I like Wingate by Wyndham"
the quality is good and everywhere.
5 night business trip May 24, 2014
"Great Value and wonderful accommodations"
I reserved three rooms for myself and two employees. The rooms exceeded our expectations in a significant way. I strongly recommend Wingate by Wyndham Las Colinas.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2014
John S.
Location is a quick 15-20 min drive to downtown Dallas depending on traffic but there are enough restaurants in Las Colinas area to choose from. Rooms were very spacious. One of the two rooms we were given smelled musty, so had a room changed without issues. Staff were very helpful.
2 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
Very nice - carpets were a bit soiled. Breakfast was great but difficult to get a waffle - long line - maybe two makers would be good. Staff during breakfast very nice and friendly but difficult time keeping up with trash, cleaning or tables.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014