All hotels in Anaheim, California, United States of America

1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Bonfilia
ES
"最悪でした。"
私は二泊したのですが、一泊目に食料品などの私物を置いたいったら全て清掃員に盗まれました。 フロントに相談したところ、翌朝にマネージャーと話をしてくれと言われたが、翌朝になるとマネージャーは午後にならないと来ないと言われ無視された。 絶対利用しない方が良いホテルです。 (ホテル側からの補償については、エクスペディアさんに依頼済みです。問合せ番号S66964947) I was stolen groceries. I never use this hotel again.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
JP
"No te quedes aquí."
Muy decepcionante. Esta ubicado cerca de los parques, pero en un lugar horrible. El hotel esta descuidado. Las habitaciones son muy pequeñas y puedes escuchar los pasos de los que están arriba de ti, y lo platican los de al lado. El desayuno es pésimo, nosotros nos íbamos a otro lado a desayunar todos los días. Es un hotel muy barato, pero puedes encontrar por el mismo precio mucho mejores.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Gloria
""descepcionante""
no parece un ramada, la habitacion estandar es muy pequeña, olia mal, la alberca es un rinconcito pequeñisimo!! pegado a la banqueta, no habia en recepcion nadie que hablara español, el desayuno es pobre, la ubicacion de los parques no estaba nada mal, todo estaba relativamente cerca, pero feo el barrio por la noche lo siento!! no me vuelvo a quedar ahi!!
4 night family trip Jul 29, 2013
"hotel cerca de Disney"
Buen hotel falta atención en cuestión de personal la television no tenia los canales bien mucha falla de la señal de televisión.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Camas confortables"
Un lugar cómodo donde llegar por la cercanía con disneyland. Muy sencillo pero con buen servicio.
4 night trip with friends Jun 9, 2013
Rosa Ana
"SATISFECHOS....."
EL HOTEL MUY LIMPIO, TODO LO NECESARIO, COMODO, UN POCO DE RUIDO PORQUE NOS TOCO HABITACION QUE DA A LA CALLE, ATENCION RAPIDA, QUEDA UN RETIRADO DEL PARQUE DE DISNEYLANDIA.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
Jamie
TW

TripAdvisor reviews for Ramada Anaheim West

"Roaches, Bed sinking in, Door broken, No pool privacy, Dirty walls, Customer Service"
08/23/15 456sophiab Hawthorne, California
German Cockroaches came from sink. Bed sinking in, Door broken, Mildew smell, Blood on pillows. No pool privacy, 15 min to use waffle maker.
"Well what I am about to tell you is kind of sad because..."
08/21/15 154hugos Brownsville, Texas
Well what I am about to tell you is kind of sad because before I made reservations to the hotel the gentleman name cris who was working at time I had ask him if he had a room available and his first response was no he was not to interest of checking if he had a room or not so I decided to check online n there was rooms available so book it n I enjoy my stayed we stayed 18and19 n check out on the 20
"Unique"
08/14/15 Joshua M Las Vegas, Nevada
We were tickled to see the room with the bidet and the x-large hand-crafted tub. The style is definitely not new, but it had a charm that we liked. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. We had a hard time finding free sockets for our phones and laptops, and for some reason the maid did not clean our room, though that might have been because we had the "Do not Disturb" sign up until about noon. We did not ask because we did not get in until after midnight, so we are not sure. The waffles in the morning are great, but be sure to stand in line. We stayed off to the side and we almost got skipped over because we did not realize there was a line. The house keeping lady told us we had to go stand in line, but since we were there first we got to get in the front of the line. Overall, it was a good stay at a good price.
"No tub or shower help useless"
08/10/15 K1569WSannat Apache Junction, Arizona
No working tub or shower was told that they could not do anything about it and that a manager would be in at 9:00 am next morning I waited till after 9:00 to check out still no manager and told again that they could not do anything to compensate the inconvenience told me they documented the problem (which I doubt) needless to say we won't stay there again.
"over charged for no reason"
08/05/15 E3919EGrobertl Albuquerque, New Mexico
hotel was ok, checked out on the day i was supposed to , after i got home and checked my credit card statement they charged me for 1 extra day!!! when i contacted the front desk they told me it was because i checked out before 8 am, then they told me they didnt know y i was charged extra and will call me back. while i was asking for directions they had overcharged someone else and was refunding them.. i will never use wyndham again!!!
"A fair stay."
08/03/15 andreapJ3458GL Anaheim, California
Our stay has averaged out to be fair. It has been clean. No shortage of towels. Pleasant personnel. There have been great stays with no added noise from neighbors and good working air conditioners/fans. But there have been equal amounts of rooms with poorly working ac units and dripping noises in the bathrooms as well as upstairs neighbors walking across the floor all night! Some things are out of control (noisy neighbors) but I would like to feel confident that going into the room everything works all the time. The food quality is not agreeable to my troubled tummy and there is a lack of proper protein but it is satisfactory for the rest of my family. The cost has risen $20 in one year and am disappointed that the nonworking amenities are not reflecting the cost increase but I'm also hopeful that the increase is for current upkeep.
"Worried"
07/24/15 Mom702 Las Vegas, Nevada
The area was sketchy, the room was not in decent shape, & we were uncomfortable the entire time.
"Electrical sockets in the room we stayed are loose. Aircon..."
07/19/15 475chab Victorville, California
Electrical sockets in the room we stayed are loose. Aircon in my car is colder than in the room we stayed. Shower heads are so low, they are not for people 6 foot up.
"Decent motel"
07/19/15 que_cod oradea
Decent hotel and decent price. A nice pool and jacuzzi, rooms just ok, clean and good beds. Basic breakfast, continental. A good choice to stay for Disneyland or another park from here, because is close from all parks.
"Fine for a 1 night stay"
07/14/15 luvr2babes Van Nuys, Ca
The hotel was fine for an overnight stay. My only complaints are the reservation was for a Spa Tub room... didnt have one. And the toilet stopped flushing after a couple uses... we didnt call to complain because we were leaving the next morning anyway.