All hotels in Stevenson Ranch, California, United States of America
25320 The Old Rd, Stevenson Ranch, CA, 91381, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Wonderful place and a very nice surprise"
Quite a nice place. Everything looks brand new, very good social hour with food, beer and wine and excellent service in the hotel. John at the front desk was very helpful, And there is a terrific Japanese restaurant Kinza (who would have thought right off I5?) only a very short walk away.
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Allen K.
"One night stay, couldn't have been nicer!"
We only stayed for one night but the room was great. There was a full kitchen which would have been great for a long term stay. It was very up to date and modernized, lots of outlets too! The room was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The pool was clean also!
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Samantha
"My mini vacation"
It was lovely and staff was friendly
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Tina
"Pet Friendly"
We stayed here specifically for their dog-friendly policies. We live in LA where July 4 fireworks make it seem like you are living in a war zone. We knew Valencia was firework free (other than the organized fire works at the mall). Mission accomplished! Dogs were not bothered by fireworks at all! They have an enclosed dog run, not large, but large enough to allow furry friends to do their business. There are many green belt areas for dogs to walk without burning their pads. And, they have a magnet they put on your door to alert housekeeping not to enter because you have pets inside. I thought the $75 cleaning fee per stay (not per pet) was very reasonable. Clearly, having pets inside will require a heavier cleaning than humans alone.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Very clean hotel."
Staff is extremely disappointing. They do not show any common courtesy.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
gee
"Great spot! Close to everything! Nice for family!"
Two college age sons had their own room, and we had ours in the 2br Suite. Plus living and kitchen space. Worked great for us. Plus TWO full bathrooms, one for each bedroom. Close to restaurants, gas, Magic Mt., shopping, etc.. Great staff. Wonderful full breakfast with good hours. Guys loved the pool, basketball set up, and tennis. Would stay again and recommend to others.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Oregon family
"Rose Bowl Stay"
Perfect place to stay for the Rose Bowl, a quick 35 min. drive to the game and a lot of fans to visit with before the game GO DUCKS!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Danbow
"Loved it"
Stay here. U will love it. My son had a blast. The 2 room suite is really reallynice. Bed was amazing. ENTIRE room is modernized. ...including bathroom
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
from vegas
"Amazing weekend away"
Our stay was so nice. We stayed there for the weekend so we could go to fright fest at six flags. We were right down the road about 3 miles. The full kitchen is always a must when we stay places so that was a huge plus. There was a shopping center near by so we could buy groceries. We even visited the mall which was obly a 10 min drive up the road and started on some early christmas shopping. Our room was so close to the parkin lot which helped when we were arriving and leaving. On our last night i noticed that i had accidently burned one of the pans and when i went to report it at check out they told us it was fine and that theyd take care of it with no questions asked. The staff was always friendly and yhe breakfast was delicious with so much to choose from. We had an amazing weekend and would definitely go back!
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
audrey
"Would stay again"
We stayed 5 nights and overall had a great stay. We checked in early around 8:30am and the front desk lady didn't seem too happy about having to check us in early. When we booked the hotel we noted we'd need an early check-in and it's never been a problem for any hotel we've stayed at to accommodate an early check-in. She could have been a lot friendlier (maybe a smile?), but she seem inconvenienced by our request. That was disappointing since we've previously had super friendly service from Residence Inn front desk staff. Upon check out, the lady who helped us was great! Very friendly and helpful. The breakfast crew were always happy and upbeat in the morning, and that was impressive considering it was so early. It would be a nice touch if the hotel supplied two water bottles in the hotel fridge when you get up to the room after a long flight. We enjoyed our time here and when we travel, we seek out Residence Inn first. Great hotel.
5 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
Nice breakfast and good family hotel. Rooms clean like new.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Smelled"
The room was good but hallways stunk. The breakfast was subpar to most Residence Inns.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Super clean, pet friendly, close to Magic Mountain"
We would stay again, nice staff, safe area, really clean.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Hotel stay"
I must say that the hotel was great with the exception of a dog that was allowed in the hot tub was unexceptable!!! And that there was no bacon for breakfast, my grandaughter was very outdone.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Clean, close, convenient, capable"
Stay was great. Hotel is good.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
"Pleasant and Clean"
Everything about the Residence Inn was great except for the parking. If you don't get back to the hotel early, you won't get a decent spot. I was told about this prior to arriving, so I made sure I was tucked in early. The receptionist was so very nice. I asked for a quiet room and she picked a great one. The hotel provides dinner three nights a week and breakfast every day. The dinner was sparse and very salty, but the breakfast was great with many options. The people taking care of the breakfast were wonderful - very friendly and pleasant to everyone. I wish I could say the same about the dinner person, but I can't. She wasn't friendly at all and never even smiled. Maybe she was having a bad day. The room was spotless (not a speck of dust anywhere), the bed was SO comfortable and I had no problems with the TV. Next time I need to get away for a night by myself I'll book a night here again.
1 night trip May 7, 2014
KD
I found the staff very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was well prepared and had good options. We also enjoyed the afternoon "social hour". Their bus to Six Flags was easy to arrange. Overall it was a wonderful experience.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
The room was nice but it was located next to the conference center. Had to call at 10:30pm to complain about the noise. The entrance door would slam all evening due to a broken latch. Outdoor maintenance activity right outside our window at 11:00 PM one night! Very good breakfast but the volume of people from two hotels made seating difficult.
9 night trip Mar 18, 2014
Tom Rosenberg
"Great accomodations"
I was very pleased with these accomodations, I was not familiar to the area but the hotel helped the stay much better
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Santa Clarita Valencia
Thank you for taking the time to share with us about your stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott Santa Clarita! We are so glad to hear that staying with us in an unfamiliar area help make your stay that much better! We look forward to your future travels to the Santa Clarita area!
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
"Delightful"
It was nice and peaceful. Rooms were very clean and organized.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Santa Clarita Valencia
Thank you for taking the time to share with us about your stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott Santa Clarita! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed a nice peaceful stay!
2 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Denise
"stopover"
We only stayed one night. The hotel was nice, quite, and the spa was nice. All of the hotel was clean. Very convention for our stop over. Breakfast was good and a nice section of foods.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Santa Clarita Valencia
Thank you for taking the time to share with us about your stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott Santa Clarita! We are so glad to hear that we made for a good stopping point along the way! We hope that next time you pass through the Santa Clarita area, we get to see you again!
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Sandy
"We have stayed there before and it was up to our e"
Extremely helpful and accommodating to lower we need
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
mary
"Excellent Stay"
We were travel weary and this was a perfect stop. Restaurants near by and very convenient to the freeway. Like all Marriott's it was clean and comfortable and pet friendly.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
TGTanni
Nice place. I'd stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"All is good!"
the highlight of our trip, will stay here again. best location, near everything
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
Vern
"Nice, close to everything"
I was surprised at the great breakfast Buffett! Awesome hot food!
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
I was not happy that they gave me a handicap room. If they are going to do that, you should at least tell me as I am checking in. When I called down to see why they didnt at least tell me that, the answer was, "oh there is another room if I wanted to come back down and re-check in".That was frustrating.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Nice hotel ?"
Nice place to stay. 10 minute drive to magic mountain. Got the large 2 bedroom with 2 king beds. The room was okay, but the beds were not kings. More like queen sized. Compared to other renaissance hotels I've stayed at, it wasn't as nice. But it served its purpose. Contenental breakfast was okay and large enough dining area. I would stay there again, just disappointed I the room amenities.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
"Great hotel for families w/ large dogs"
This isn't the Four Seasons, but if you're looking for a clean, comfortable, safe motel type experience while on a road trip with young kids, this place is great. Best for us is that it was large dog friendly and had two bedroom suites. Plenty of room to walk the pups on the grounds (two hotels side-by-side) and a dog walk with amply stocked doogy poop bags, a pail and scooper, made it very convenient. A number of chain type restaurants within walking and short driving distance. Outback Steaks 1 block down for example, as well as McD's, etc. - All in all a solid experience for travels with big, nice, mellow dogs.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
Seth
"As expected"
I stopped by on the way to San Diego and it was ideal location to stop over for the night. It was a typical residence inn, with spacious rooms and attached kitchen, nice LCD TVs (need to mention - some nicer hotels still have old CRTs in their non-vip rooms). Breakfast starts a little too late (7am) considering I had to leave early in morning, so I had to miss it. I did not get much chance to go around, as I reached late in evening, but it was nice and relaxing, decent wi-fi speed. Basically, it was as expected of a residence inn.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
"Feels like home away from home!"
Studio rooms has its own kitchen and their breakfast is amazing!
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
Daisy

We had a wonderful time the staff were so pleasant and the breakfast was excellent!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Quiet hotel with lots of space for families"
We stayed 4 days and really enjoyed our visit! It was nice having 2 bedrooms so we could put the kids to bed and stay up later watching tv. The kitchen suite was nice. Lots of space and a large fridge to store food.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Santa Clarita Valencia
Thank you for taking the time to share with us about your stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott Santa Clarita! We are so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your visit to the area! We look forward to your future travels!
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
tanya

"Dejligt hotel med meget service-minded personale"
Dejligt hotel med fine og indbydende værelser. Personalet meget venligt og yderst service-minded. Ok pool-område med fin service i form af pool-håndklæder og is-koldt drikkevand.
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
Dorthe
DK
"Super Hotel für SixFlags Valencia"
ruhig, gutes Frühstück
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2013
AT
"Residence Inn Santa Clarita USA"
Prima hotel. Ruime kamers met zitgedeelte en complete keuken met grote koelkast, magnetron, kookplaat, pannen en glazen. Airco. Ideale plek voor langer verblijf.
14 night family trip Oct 6, 2013
CC
NL
"Parfait pour des vacances en famille mais..."
Pour le contexte, je suis partie avec mon mari et mon bébé de 11 mois. Les plus : le personnel, la piscine, les environs, le confort de la chambre, l'indépendance. Les moins : le lit grinçait, l'enfant du voisin qui s'amusait avec les poignées de porte des chambres. Dans l'ensemble, très satisfaisant et je retournerai certainement dans un Residence Inn Marriott.
7 night family trip Aug 9, 2013