All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here425 Bonham, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

4.8
"great escape"
my stay was great, my family enjoyed the room accomedations, everything was within reach, the room was well stocked, with all that we needed,
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
juanita
"Knew too late"
We stayed here for one night and our time was fantastic. Only 2 complaints, 1) wish I knew about this hotel sooner 2) parking fees are crazy.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Antonio
Room was comfortable and clean. The staff was helpful and friendly. The hotel offerred a nice selection of breakfast items and the hotel is located close to the Alamo.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Never again the Marriott chain"
Too many add on charges without being discusses. For example a $100 sanitation fee for a 9lb dog that is highly house trained.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
Dickson
Room was very clean and confortable service was great .
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
Francisca
"excellent"
It was wonderful. we were not able to get our 2 tickets for the double decker tour. Next time.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Leticia
Better than I expected. The suite was awesome. I loved the white linen, it removed the fear of bedbugs. Totally comfortable and homely. Loved it. Win recommend to friends. The price for what we got was unbelievable.
Helen & mike
"Convenient location and beautiful rooms!"
I booked a studio room with a queen and loved it! I would definitely stay again.The location was very conventient being just near the alamo and the hotel itself is beautiful. Only downside is that there is no free parking. Other than that though, great!
Veronica
"Nice hotel, reasonably priced in prime location."
Needed a hotel near the Riverwalk and the Alamodome. Most hotels in this area are overpriced, but this hotel was reasonable with great rooms and short walking distance to attractions and restaurants.
Ray
"good hotel to stay"
It was great with great locality and safe to walk around ...reception hotel was good right from beginning till end and even breakfast ...only thing was that I didn't like was parking was charged for their customers ... Rest was good
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
umakanth
Awesome trip, location was great! Enjoyed every moment.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
jb
"Awesome place"
Had a great time!! loved the clean rooms and restrooms!! Will definetly return soon
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Maria
"Great first time"
It was located very close to the river walk. The rooms were also priced reasonably well. I will definitely book here next time I'm in SA
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Bryan
"Wonderful hotel close to River Walk"
This hotel was a block behind the Alamo and 2 blocks from the River Walk. It was far enough away to be quieter than closer hotels but close enough to walk to almost everything. Breakfast was wonderful. The staff was super friendly and went above & beyond in service to us. I definitely would choose to stay here again. Residence Inn 2 bedroom suites are very good for families.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Everything was great about the hotel just the customer service was a little disappointing.. The clerk who checked us in told me that parking was $10 a day even she told the same thing to my son who arrived later.. at the end I was charged $24 a day, I talked to the manager but she denied telling me a different rate.. so sad staff had to lied other than that hotel accommodation were excellent
Gladis
"Residence away from home"
The rooms are very comfortable and mine had a full kitchenette complete with utensils! Full size refrigerator. Even when breakfast was full there was plenty of food on hand. I would enjoy to stay here again. Walking distance to Riverwalk and about 20mins from Alamodome.
Jeanette
"close to where we needed to be!"
Everything was excellent!!!!!!
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Short Walk to the Alamo"
This is a nice hotel in a great location. The room was very comfortable. The Alamo and River Walk just a short walk away. My only real complaint was the added ($24 + tax) parking fee. I discovered later that there is $10 parking nearby. Wish the hotel staff would have advised me of that option when I checked in.
3 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Gary&Suzy
"perfect for our family"
stayed three nights with our family of 5. two separate rooms with doors and bathrooms was perfect for us! the location was a short stroll past the alamo to the riverwalk (about 5 minutes). we were very pleased with our stay
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
jamie
"Comic Con just a jump skip away"
My boyfriend and I stayed here while attending the Alamo City Comic Con. We felt very comfortable there and were able to get clear directions to the convention center from the staff. The room had plenty of space and the delivery options were very helpful. The parking rate was a little on the high side, but overall not a bad stay.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Lori
"AWESOME HOTEL"
The hotel staff from the maids, to the front dest, to the valet attendant to the security were all SUPER nice and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Stay was Excellent!!"
We have stayed in many hotels in the area and I must say that this one was one of the best, especially for such a discounted rate. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The hotel staff was very friendly and went out of their way to accomodate us in every way. The breakfast was wonderful and offered so many options. We will definitely stay here again. Even though it is not right on the Riverwalk, the walking distance is very short. We have paid a lot more to stay at other hotels on the Riverwalk and I feel this one was just as good, if not better. Kudos to the staff!!!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
We loved this hotel Joel the valet was very helpful checking in and out we will stay here again
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Great hotel for San Antonio!"
Though I stayed only one night, I wish i could have stayed longer! The hotel was beautiful and clean. The staff was very nice and accommodating. We weren't aware we had to pay for parking, but it was worth it. Close (walking distance) to the Alamo and Riverwalk! And the Alamodome ( which is fantastic if there's a concert; traffic was awful). Will definitely stay here again!!!!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"SAT"
Very nice place to stay. Great for families with children, as the added convinces of the Pullman kitchen.
3 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Petunias
"Stay near the Alamo"
Hotel was clean, quiet, excellent. Right near the Alamo see easy to walk to and from.
3 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
Us 2 No Kids
Enjoyed My stay .nice and clean.staff friendly and helpful.close to Riverwalk and alamo.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Close to all everything"
It's a great hotel. Our room was amazing. The staff was all very helpful and friendly. We had a very comfortable stay and the hotel is in the perfect spot. Your practically next door to the alamo, Right across the street from the mall, and just a quick walk down to the riverwalk. We even were able to walk right down the street for some awesome dennys breakfast. Loved it! Had a great stay!
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Ashley Williams
"Nice clean room"
The hotel room was great with two bedrooms and a living room, full size fridge, stove and oven. I was disappointed in the pool. It was very small with hardly any space around it to lounge and relax. I passed on using it. The free breakfast was okay but very crowded.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Awsome"
Great all the way very happy
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Armando
"Awesome"
Awesome hotel & staff - our room was on the 12th floor outstanding view of San Antonio. parking was convenient just wish I knew I had to pay to park in the hotel garage before I got there - but no worries did park one night & was able to park in the lot across the street which was fine. My coverall experience with this hotel was excellent. It was truly a great Labor Day Weekend with the girls - we will be back. Thanks
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Elaine
"Nice, but look closely, and check the sofa bed."
When we first entered our room, we were pleased with the full kitchen and the fact that it had three beds: two king sizes and a sofa bed. The problem arose when we looked at the couch closely. The cushions were full of dog hair (it was a black couch), very visible to the eye. Apparently somebody stayed there with a dog, and then housekeeping simply turned the cushions around instead of actually cleaning them. I guess they were hoping nobody would ever use the sofa bed. We called housekeeping (this was at around 9 PM) and the night housekeeping lady came over and vacuumed it out as well as she could (there were still hairs left on the cushions) and gave us a bottle of room freshener to spray over the couch, "in case it smelled bad or there were bugs." She was very nice, and she did the best she could, but she emphasized that " it was day housekeeping who should have cleaned it up." She also brought us a lot of extra bedding, which was nice, so we could cover up the couch and not actually come in contact with the couch. She also made sure we had plenty of towels. We were very satisfied with her services, as she tried her best and was polite. So I'd advise management to make sure rooms are actually being cleaned and they're not just turning dirty cushions around. The breakfast is very good, with hot food and lots of choices, and there's a small outside pool, if you feel like swimming.
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
"Best hotel I have ever stayed at"
I have stayed in 100s of hotels and I can truly say this hotel was by far the best experience I have ever had. The hotel it's self was beautiful with amazing views, our suite was spacious well furnished and easily fit our family of 6. The staff from house keeping and up were all very friendly we were always greeted with a smile and a good morning or have a great day, we will only be staying at this hotel when we visit next time thank you from all of our family for helping to make our vacation that more amazing your hotel and it's staff truly went above and beyond our expectations and I hope you will share this with them they deserve to know how amazing they are and how they truly made our visit wonderful with their friendliness.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Brandy Blodgett
"Overall great stay!!"
Everything was great other than one of the bedrooms being warmer than the other one.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Nice hotel with walking distance to riverwalk."
It was great! The pool was small but it was good for my liking. The room was nice & clean & it was really quiet & relaxing. The breakfast was great & let me not forget that it was really close to downtown & the riverwalk. Didn't use my car at all. I walked everywhere the whole time I was there.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Rocio
We loved our room!
3 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
Tammy
"Great Hotel!"
Hotel was in a great location! Just a few blocks from the Alamo. Rooms and hotel were very clean. Service was friendly! Will definitely stay again!!
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
This hotel was better than expected. Staff was great. Breakfast very good. Would recommend to friends.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Sandy
Although due to pricey garage parking and having to park across the street from hotel for less, it was overall a great stay. The morning breakfasts and evening mixers "were off the chain". I'll be back again.....
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Tony F.
"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE"
Dirty diaper found in bathroom wastebasket. Kitchen cabinets had an odor inside - I had to wash dishes before I felt safe to use (especially after the dirty diaper). They gave me the WRONG key to my safety deposit box - lost the key to correct box - had to call in the calvary and a lock smith; for that they gave us a free night - and ice cream. They were very flippant about lost key with me before husband got involved. NEVER AGAIN at this hotel will I stay. Oh, and my 9-yo. granddaughter was very disappointed in the shallow and very small swimming pool (only 3.5 feet deep). Swimming pool location pic is very misleading - that is the whole pool in pic. so not a kid hotel either.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Nice Pet-friendly Hotel for Families"
Clean, quiet rooms. Our room was luxurious with living area with sofa bed and desk, 2 queen size beds, which were very comfortable, as well as a beautiful kitchenette and small dining table. Friendly, helpful staff. Pet friendly, but be aware of $100 per stay non-refundable pet fee. Outdoor pool and hot tub were a bit small for the number of guests, but very enjoyable. Parking is pricey, but garage is attached to the hotel and appears to be fairly secure.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
MJ
Don't have anything to say but our stay was GREAT!
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
I can not express my gratitude to the staff at the Residence Inn. Our first night we had to call an ambulance due to heat exhaustion. Events turned out fine. The staff was phenoninal. Throughout our stay the staff continued to ask if there was anything they could do for us. We were also celebrating my grandchildren'a birthday. While we were out the staff put the ingredients for root beer floats and two dolphin balloons in our room. I am very impressed by the attention given to our family.
3 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
Liz
"Perfect Stay!"
I called the hotel to let them know that we were on the way, but we wouldn't be checking in until after midnight. When we got there, we checked in with no problems. I had requested a higher level floor since some reviewers had complaints due to a near by night club. My request was accommodated. Everything was clean and neat. All of the staff members that we encountered were very nice. The breakfast choices were reasonable. There were make to order waffles, which seemed to be the big attraction. There were also eggs, muffins, bagels, English muffins, toast, yogurts, fruits, cereal, and oatmeal. The staff kept everything well stocked during the breakfast hours and saw attendants cleaning tables and sweeping up messes during the breakfast rush. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. We were a block away from the Alamo and only a few blocks further to get to the Riverwalk. Also, we visited Sea World and that was only about 30 minutes away by car. I absolutely would recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting the San Antonio area. You will have to pay for parking at a rate of about $26/day, but it was very convenient for me and my family. I really enjoyed my stay here and couldn't have been more pleased. Thank You Residence Inn!!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Bernadette
Hotel had most things I need for a week-long stay: mini-kitchen, fitness center, in-house breakfast bar, laundry machines, control thermostat in the room. The only thing that would have made it perfect would have been a decent restaurant on site so I could have ordered room service after a long day of meetings. Staff friendly and efficient, amenities well maintained. Will return when I need to be in San Antonio again.
6 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Frequent business traveler
Wi definitely stay here again! Was perfect for our stay.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"The Harmon Vacation"
I really enjoyed my stay. We all agreed that everything was nice and clean. Breakfast was also yummy.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Harmon
"Nice place."
Great for business or personal. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Rooms are very comfortable and have everything you need for a longer stay. My only complaint is the cost of parking, I wish it had been a little cheaper.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Great hotel near the Alamo"
Loved the hotel. It is quite a hike in 100 degree heat to the River Walk though. I would stay at this hotel again.
JS
"Pretty ok."
Great location, good service, very very uncomfortable beds. :(
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014