All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6070 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX, 75206, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good as Expected"
We were just staying for one night during the NYE holiday. Room was readily available and as expected. No problems, but nothing spectacular. Good value for a holiday rate though, and very good location in the city.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Christian
"I would stay again"
the hotel was nice... I don't like that I left at about 2 in the afternoon and my room was not cleaned... No housekeeping ???
2 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great hotel, first floor is loud so beware"
Loved the facilities and our room. The only two complaints I have are being moved to a first floor room near the bar (super loud) and the showers not having shelves for your shampoo and soap. Put it on the ground??? That's weird.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"Recommended!"
My hubby and I stayed here on NYE to avoid too much driving after a nearby party. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The room was a nice size (king bed) and all was very clean. The modular loveseat and portable tables in the room were especially convenient with a nice design.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Victoria
"NYE Room."
Single bed room was nice and clean. The shower was a bit awkward but I loved the hotel overall. Great place to stay, and great price.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"What was that noise?"
Comfortable room(340 I think) but we heard noisy pipes in the evening and again starting around 7:00 am. We found many good dining options closeby. Hotel was easy to get to.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Nice place to stay when visitng Dallas."
We were warmly greeted by a friendly and competent staff. We found our room to be clean, and nice (beginning to get a bit tired). The hotel was located across the freeway from the SMU campus where the George W Bush Presidential Library is and our final destination. Breakfast in the dining room the next morning was nice and very tasty. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Cathy
"Staff was very nice. Bar area was great."
Was great staff was helpful. No more to say. Jjjkkkbffdssscvvuui
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great room"
Our room was very nice, clean and perfect. The staff was friendly and hotel was located near food and entertainment
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Always a great stay"
We always stayed here when visiting our daughter at SMU. This last visit was for her graduation so, sadly, we probably won't be back for a while. Lovely hotel, helpful staff and wonderful breakfast buffet. (It is worth paying a little extra at booking for breakfast.) Great location, right across from SMU and the Bush Library and sandwiched between Greenville Ave. and Central Expressway. We will miss our stats at this Holiday Inn!
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
nancy
"The gym was more like a cardio room -"
Calling in the night before the front desk wasn't really working with me to add someone to the room overall it worked out. This location was convenient to my destinations.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Near SMU"
Easy hotel to stay at near college for graduation service very good..price good too. Check hotel site for booking..food cheapest price online...
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Chuck
"Clean and Convenient"
We were quite pleased with our stay for the money. It was clean and convenient for our purpose. The breakfast buffet was OK, but not great.
2 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Great overnight business trip"
Great hotel in a great central Dallas location. Front desk check-in was quick efficient and the person was very pleasant and polite. Room was well equipped and comfortable. The only thing I did not care for is not having soda machines available...although I could go downstairs and purchase from the hotel's "store".
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
Glenn
"pops and bebe the show visit Dallas"
Good location and well run. A bit loud in the hallway but that may not always be the case.
2 night trip with friends Dec 8, 2014
Overnight stay for a wedding. Good location, surprisingly quiet even though next to North Central Expressway. Staff most helpful and breakfast good in restaurant.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"One night disappointment."
Well there where more than a couple of issues with this hotel. It was more with the room. There where no trash bags in the bins, no fridge or microwave. The maintenance condition of the restroom was awful. I know it's an older hotel, but engineering/ maintenance should have notice theses issues before tenant.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"An Updated Classic"
Stayed for four days over Thanksgiving. This is an older hotel completely updated in contemporary colors and furnishings. Vibrant, delightful. Very upscale for Holiday Inn. Breakfast buffet was simply delicious and high value for price. Swimming pool was fun. Inviting lounge areas inside and out. Friendly, cooperative staff. We will be going back.
4 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Great location. Perfect."
Better than expected. Close to SMU/restaurants/shopping. Lovely staff. Family friendly. Large, comfortable rooms at affordable prices. Nice breakfast and bar.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Anne
"The Spotted Carpet Affair"
The rug in our room had red lipstick stains near the bed/phone. Quite visible and very dirty looking. I made mention of this to the desk clerk and they sent the housekeeping person to verify.No mention to us as why It was there or we will clean it.No mention of giving us another room.Certainly not a pleasurable experience but not a deal breaker either
5 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Nice hotel close to SMU"
Very nice experience thoroughly enjoyable. Nice front desk and rooms. Great restaurant breakfast.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"good spot"
quick business trip, needed a place to rest, I had seen before didnt know it was that nice, bed slept great
1 night business trip Nov 26, 2014
"Everything I needed"
The room was clean, the bar area has nice atmosphere and my free breakfast was Good!
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Good hotel for the price"
Stayed at the hotel on a Friday night prior to attending a wedding. It was crowded due to another large wedding party but the staff kept things moving. Unfortunately we woke up to find pieces of our bathroom ceiling on the floor due to an apparent leak from the floor above. Checked out before maintenance could take a look, so can't comment on the response but assume it would require a significant repair.
"Okay especially price wise by SMU"
Wxtremly noosy- vacumming at 7 am in halls. Lots of worker conversations near our door, ground floor near a storage room. Ice machine on 2 was filthy, told the frorit desk- but their reponse was very blank. 48 hours later ice machine atill not cleaned
2 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"it was ok till water"
There was no water Sunday to take a shower!!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"The only bad Holiday Inn Express experience. Ever."
Horrible customer service from start to finish. We regularly stay at Holiday Inn Expresses because they have been consistently nice, new, clean, convenient, well-located, all for a reasonable price. The hotel itself is nice and conveniently located just off of 75 Central, and had pretty, modern interior decor. But the front desk workers were proud to do the absolute bare minimum. In life. I shared with them that I paid extra on Hotels.com for a King bed, and they said nope sorry we have none. I obviously expected them to try and refund that money, or offer the difference somehow, or at least apologize for the inconvenience. No such luck. They do not try to problem solve and see what they can do to keep their customers happy, no way. They just wanted to do the bare minimum required, and have no people skills. We were then woken up early the next morning to the sound of the maid SLAMMING the door every time she opened and closed it, up and down every. single. hallway in the entire hotel. She took no care in trying to be quiet in the early morning hours. When I called the front desk to let them know about this, it still didn't stop. No one who works there gives a rip about your comfort, and seems annoyed if you ask for anything. They just want to sit around behind the counter and flirt with fellow employees and act annoyed when you ask for anything. So bummed, because I've consistently enjoyed Holiday Inn Express...
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Great Experience"
Loved this hotel!! Great room for a great rate!
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Veronica A
"Nice, recommended reas"
I stayed for 5 mights. The only thing bothered me is some of the residents chat in the hallway loudly.
4 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
"Dirty Room, Needs major attention to Cleanliness"
My daughter peeled down the comforter and top sheet to find a lot of body hair (won't allow me to post the word "pub ic" in the bottom fitted sheet. Clearly it had not been changed, rather just re-made up. We moved rooms and the bathtub's enamel was peeling off- couldn't take a bath and the faucet dripped all night. The sheets are worn. I know a Holiday Inn isn't a 4+ star hotel, but this one needs a makeover immediately!
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
"Barely passing for comfort"
Location & access is great. Room had ample space; however, the fan made lots of noise that was grinding intermittently keeping us awake. Mattress was hard. Breakfast was not kept hot enough, by the time we put the food on our plate & sat down to eat, it was luke warm to cold. Not worth the $11.95 charge. We were compensated for one out of the two of our plates.
5 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
Mary Ruth
"Good hotel in a great location"
Reasonable priced hotel close to SMU & lower Greenville ave.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"hotel stay"
I stay here whenever I come to Dallas but since it was texas/ou weekend prices were more than double
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Curtis
"Perfect location for SMU visit, room a bit tired"
Front desk staff were friendly and efficient. The toilet in my room was not properly bolted to the floor, so it rocked with use. One of the shower curtain rings that connects to the rod was torn. The lighting for makeup application was poor and the a/c was rather noisy. $4+ bottles of water seem a bit out of place at this location and hotel. We chose the hotel due to its close proximity to SMU. I would stay again due to the location, not the condition.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
PLG
Nice hotel with an updated feel. The breakfast buffet was a little dissapointing considering the price. Additionally, coffee was not included with the breakfast and was extra... coffee should always be included with the cost of breakfast.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Bad stay"
Will never stay again, computer down. Had to wait to check in. Bar for food (directed there by front desk), 7pm, nice bartender, but told me i would have to pay cash for dinner! When room was ready, carried two bags and garment bag to room. Key would not work, carried all luggage back to desk for second attempt to activate. Got into room, Very hot, had AC not central, but old style (motel 6) unit. Took several attempts to get temp set. Terrible experience
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Cheryl
"Good hotel centrally located"
Went to a concert at American Airlines Center in downtown Dallas. After getting out of the concert traffic, this hotel was extremely easy to get to from AAC and other parts of downtown. It's location was close to a lot of nice stores with easy access to 75. This allowed us to get anywhere pretty easily. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Graham
"Great Hotel in Great Location"
This hotel was a great bargain located next to the DART light rail, SMU, Northpark Mall (the premiere shopping experience in Dallas) and tons of restaurants and bars.The hotel has been recently renovated with modern rooms and the amenities you would expect from the Holiday Inn brand. I will definitely use this hotel in the future.
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2014
Eddie
"Good stay"
Short stay to visit family. Hotel was clean, service good. All I needed.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Albert
"Great room and Location"
We went for a DR. visit it was a great location to where we where going so it work out get.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
Jerome
"Wonderful Hotel"
The hotel was very convenient and the staff was very courteous. When I checked in I noticed the room was stuffy. I reported it to the front desk and while I was unloading my car, the maintenance guy was already in the room changing the filter and adjusting the temperature. The room began cooling immediately. I will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
G.C.
"Holiday Inn on Central Expressway"
This was a very convenient and well priced hotel. The one negative is that parking is scarce and most is in a lot behind the hotel that is a bit intimidating, but well lit. The room was comfortable and clean, bed was great. Had Bloomberg on the Cable which is somewhat unusual.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
steve
"Visit to Dallas."
Very nice hotel. Totally pleased with stay. Highly recommend.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Great Place to Stay"
My wife and I stayed for one night. Parking was easy, and check-in was smooth. My wife was thrilled with the room. This Holiday Inn is within walking distance of Mockingbird Station which has several places to eat and shop. The pool was heated, and my wife enjoyed a quiet time of swimming. Overall, it was an excellent nights stay.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Internet connection was free, but spotty at best.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Char
"great hotel"
Great location, nice hotel. Food is good, room and lobby very nice
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
JC
Reserved an Exec King room but was given a single queen bed room and no offer for refund for room difference. Ck'd in at 1:30 am and we were sent to a room that was already occupied. Probably awakened the guest in there by opening up their door at 1:45 in the morning. AC unit was very noisy and difficult to operate
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"Just ok"
Towels were cheap,and thin. Internet reception was sporadic at best. People ere very nice. Location good. Very clean.
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Char
"Service"
The hotel was average, the only bad thing about my stay was that my room was not ready and had to wait almost an hour.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Area is close to family members."
I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel. It was convenient to my family members. We stayed 3 nights. one day the room was left uncleaned. we called for clean towels to be sent up. We thought the breakfast was delicious. anything you could want for breakfast was served.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014