All hotels in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States of America
1995 Hampton Inn Ct, Winston-Salem, NC, 27103, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

2.9
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Nicole
2 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2012
Business trip Oct 7, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Extended Stay America - Winston-Salem - Hanes Mall Blvd.

"disapointed"
07/28/15 guest2115 Salisbury, North Carolina
I was over charged & not properly refunded, the night walkers propositioned my husband in the lobby & parking area...we want ever stay here again holes in covers, nonsmoking room wrecked of marijuana..
"Great Place for family trip!"
07/25/15 FoodLover3765
The grounds are beautiful and we'll kept. Our room was very spacious and accommodating. We had two bedrooms and a full kirchen, which fit our group great! Breakfast was also amazing, anything you would want available.
"Clean, Quiet and Adequate"
05/07/15 Bob B tucson az
People had told me this hotel was a "dump." I cannot agree. My room was clean, comfortable, quiet and well-equipped. The staff were very helpful and courteous. My only complaint was that I was never able to get my kitchen pack as I was never there during the day. Not only would stay here again, but am in a few weeks. I also did not observe any of the night-time activity mentioned in other posts such as drugs and prostitutes. My room faced the wooded area above I-40. Was quiet with no observed illicit activity.
"the staff here is great, i left a library book and they found it and held it for me"
01/23/15 Rhonda R Winston Salem, North Carolina
i had stayed here a few times previously, this time my house was being painted. i got a room with early check in exactly where i wanted to be. there are no loud noises or partying or anything like that. the staff is friendly but not nosy, which is great. best of all i left a library book upon checkout, and called back a couple hours later after i discovered i did not have the book, the staff and maid found the book for me and held it at the front desk for me. can't say enough good things about this hotel...it always fits my needs and i will continue to stay there as a home away from home
"Love the hotel and the staff. They helped us so much."
11/19/14 D C
The Manager Robbin Bennett was so nice to my son and i in a time of need. The hotel was so nice. You need to book here it's a great place.It's clean,safe and there's alot to do around the hotel. The room's are clean and nice and the staff is always asking if you need something. And the staff is very nice. Great job guys.
"Very Disappointed"
10/27/14 J H Greenville, South Carolina
We were in Winston Salem for a weekend wedding. Upon arrival, the staff was courteous- this is the nicest thing I can say about the hotel. Although the rooms looked clean, they felt dirty and smelled musty. We were shocked at the poor quality of furniture, flooring, kitchen equipment, & cabinetry. My guess is the rooms have not been upgraded/renovated in many, many years... and these rooms desperately need renovating! We were so disappointed in the overall quality we moved to another facility. Until this hotel undergoes a complete transformation, I would not recommend it to anyone.
"Hotel was fine for a brief stay"
09/13/14 jollycrone San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico
The motel was clean and well-equipped. I had a bit of strife, inspired by the manager -- none of the people mentioned in the previous comments -- who said that there was no place to leave my suitcase while I explored Winston-Salem. She was very curt and officious, but than an underling stepped in to say that there was a vacant room where I could leave the bag. Not a good firstimpression!
"A Very Pleasant Surprise"
09/06/14 Jack M
After reading some of the reviews, I was very leery about staying here - but a conversation with the manager, Sophia, convinced me to give it a try, and I'm VERY glad I did. First, one of the nicest, most helpful hotel staffs I've ever encountered (and I've stayed at a lot of hotels, including a lot of very upscale hotels). Second, contrary to what I read in other reviews, the room was perfectly nice and clean - great bed, very nice, firm mattress. An extremely convenient location near the heart of the city, yet still quiet (it's tucked into the end of a cul-de-sac). In sum, one of my best hotel experiences ever - I would DEFINITELY recommend this extended stay hotel.
"Stayed very recently. Nice"
09/02/14 NikhilPS_21 Pune, India
I have stayed in many extended stay hotels. I would like to mention that the room here was the best. It was big, clean and worth of evry single penny. The hotel is not so good, but this room was. Staff was mostly friendly Nick, Lisa, Amy were very nice. Found few things worth mentioning. Breakfast was always incomplete, no Cups, Fruits or Bars. No Cofee on weekends. This needs to be taken care of.
"Drugs, ladies of the night, rude mgmt - oh, my!"
07/27/14 Donna M Orange Park, Florida
The place is near wooded area and visited by reported drug-dealers (someone smelled meth), ladies of the night and the place might be considered unsafe for most families. People sit outside hotel doors and smoke (?) on steps within feet of the rooms. One would think that very nearby better-named hotels would assist in ridding the problem. The rooms appear much smaller than in the picture and management is said to be repeatedly non-existent.