All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America

"Quick trip"
Hotel was very clean and staff was very pleasant. Healthy options for a late night dinner and breakfast.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
Leslie
"I would stay here again! Very pleasant."
My stay was much better than expected. I had been traveling around the I-35 corridor for multiple days and stayed in multiple motels in that time. This was the best one I stayed at by far. It was quite, clean and the staff was very helpful.
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
Christopher
"2 thumbs up"
Very comfortable beds, relaxing cabana area would definally stay again. The staff there was very friendly
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Ayana
"great stay"
I love it. I will be back
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Excellent customer service...felt at home."
The service was great, the room was very clean. I enjoyed breakfast there very much and also the meal at had at dinner time was wonderful. The room did feel a bit cramped and the noise level was somewhat bothersome just due to the airport location, but it was also convenient. I felt the pool area could have been better taken care of....maybe a grass trim and plant some flowers. The staff there was excellent though and made me feel very at home!
2 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
Maddie
"enjoyment"
Comfy beds
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Cabo Trip"
Close to airport, very convenient. Room very nice, and shuttle service a definite plus.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"AWESOME"
everything was awesome
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
tatanesha
"weekend get away"
Hotel and room were clean, staff very friendly. Would stay there again.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Late but worth it"
Other than the shuttle being 2 hours late picking us up from the airport, we loved it! And to repay us for their tardiness, the manager gave us a free gift card to spend at the restaurant! The room was very comfortable and cozy! Check in and out was a breeze! The hotel is about a $20 cab ride to the Grapevine mall and surrounding restaurants. I will be returning!
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Faith
"Nice and comfy"
Very nice staff. The rooms are very clean and the beds are very very comfortable and the price is right
2 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Christian
"Excellent bed, pillows and check in."
Extremely helpful and efficient check in person which was greatly appreciated when we arrived late at night due to flight delay, bed And pillows were very comfy too.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Judy A
"Topped my expectations, great stay!"
What a great positive surprise! the rooms are spacious and were recently renovated, the hotel has a great look & feel and we enjoyed our stay there a lot as everything topped our expectations. The Bistro was great with a good variety of healthy, fresh dishes for both dinner and breakfast. The gym is much bigger and better equipped than the gyms that you usually find in Courtyards. Anyway, we had a great stay on all aspects and I highly recommend this hotel to anybody who needs to stay in that area.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
Assaf
A few minutes away from the airport but we couldn't hear the planes. In a good neighborhood.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
Awesome experience! Free Airport Shuttle! Beautiful updated room. Very clean. Staff very pleasant and polite.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
LJ
10 min from DWF airport , excellent staff, clean, the best bed I've slept on for a while. The shuttle could be a bit more available ,seemed like there were more people booked than it could take ,however my experience is from one single day ,so ,maybe this is not the rule .
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"GREAT HOTEL!!"
Great hotel! Friendly staff that went out of our way to make sure we were welcomed and comfortable! We will be using them agin when in the DWF area.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Cody
"Great overnight vacation"
Great clean room, very comfortable bed plenty of towels, great location for shopping and places to eat. Will definitely be back. I think TV should be able to swivel towards the bed so that you don't have to watch it at an angel. Overall everything was great.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Very picky about hotels. This was easy to find, clean, and the beds were super comfortable! I would go back again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Awesome staff! Great hotel! Our toilet stopped up twice but they gave us Marriott rewards points for the inconvenience. Definitely above and beyond service!
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Satisfied with one-night stay."
Traveled to the DFW area with my wife and 6-year-old stepson for an event in Grapevine. Stayed one night. We were thoroughly impressed and thrilled with the cleanliness, the decor, the condition of the furniture, the bed and pillows, the staff, and the thoughtful placement of electrical outlets throughout the room. The hotel clearly caters to business travelers. Only concern is that being close to the airport, you'll hear planes taking off and landing at all times of the day. (You can mitigate this with a machine that makes white noise.) Would definitely consider staying there again.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Sidney
"Attended the NASCAR race at Texas Motor Speedway."
Location was far enough away to have a totally relaxing stay. Beds were extremely comfortable. Staff was exceptional!!!!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
OKCBEARPAW
We loved our stay!! Everyone was so nice and helpful and our roo was in great condition. Only 1 thing I would change and that is to find something to help pull out sofa sleep better. It was very hard and uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
April D
Everything was nice but was surprised there was no refrigerator
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving
Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback here on Expedia.com. I would just like to point out that all of our guest accommodations are equipped with both a fridge and a microwave in the cabinet that sits in the back corner of the room. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope to serve you again soon. Yours In Hospitality, Roman D.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"pool was great, room was great, friendly staff!"
everything was excellent....from front desk, rooms, staff, and kitchen
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
norm
"SO COMFY"
love the courtyard
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Angel
"Pleasant short stay"
We only stayed here for one night, but we enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and somewhat modern. Checkin was a breeze. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. I have no complaints. We enjoyed this hotel so much that we plan on staying here again on our next trip to Dallas.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Beware that some rooms are close to highway and a bit noisy.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
easy checkin nice room...no problems. Pleased with experience.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Great find near the airport"
Everyone was friendly. Place was spotless. Food was great in the lounge... Wouldn't stay anywhere else in the area!
Jackie
"New hotel close to DFW"
We selected this hotel for our last night of a weeks vacation in Arkansas/Texas for its proximity to the airport. Clean, new and with a nice outdoor pool, it exceeded our expectations. Check in was quick, easy and friendly. I was offered a choice of rooms. The decor is attractive and the rooms very well appointed.
Leslie
"Great hotel close to the airport."
Really easy access to many things. Hotel decor was cute, kitschy. Beds were comfy and price was fantastic. Center courtyard pool and other amenities were really great.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Mags
"Loved it thank uou"
We had a lot of fun the bed was very comfortable and staff was friendly and curtious.
carla
"Beautiful Hotel"
I had a few mlidly annoying things happen.. I had to get my card rekeyed twice. There was a short power outage and I didnt have hot water for a few hours. The staff was very nice and handled it well. Overall I am pleased
"Comfortable"
This hotel is close to the airport with modernized facilities. The staff is friendly and the room comfortable. The deli in Lobby is a great touch.
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving
Thank you for your feedback Bernard. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed our property and more importantly our staff. We look forward to serving you again soon! Yours In Hospitality, Roman D.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
The hotel overall was very nice. Staff was nice and welcoming.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Brittany
Convenient for travelers. Nothing more to stay other than my room was clean and comfortable.
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving
Hello and thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback here. We appreciate your business and hope that you choose the Courtyard by Marriott DFW North/Irving the next time your travels bring you to the DFW area. Kind Regards, Roman D
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Marilyn
"Very close to DFW Airport, free airport shuttle."
Hotel was close to DFW Airport, had a free airport shuttle, and it was fairly cheap to park your car at the hotel for the week.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
KC visitor
"Made travel so easy"
Had an early morning flight so needed to return rental car the night before - the shuttle came to rental location and picked me up - then had nice dinner in the hotel bistro - next morning had early shuttle to airport - all needs were met - comfy bed and nice modern room - would stay again in a heart beat
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"great place"
Very professional staff and shuttle driver was extremely polite and helpful.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2015
The environment is nice. the staff is friendly... the breakfast is delicious
"Relaxing Stay"
We had a very nice peaceful and quiet stay. Isaac the driver came to pick us up on time and brought us back to DFW at the right spot. The bistro was exceptional.
Hoshi
From check in to check out my stay was top notch. Airport shuttle and staff was efficient and even the breakfast in the lobby was good. Room was nice, clean and the beds were too comfortable making it hard to leave! Printing my boarding pass in the lobby was an excellent idea and free and easy.
"Not a happy camper!!!"
My reason for travel was to relax and for my grandson to swim. The pool was closed and when I asked I got the response "oh its closed I didn't know and I guess he is shocking the water" I said well is it going to be open later and she said I don't think so. I had to literally find another place for my grandson to swim.. I'm not a happy camper right now.
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving
Hi Daniel, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback here on Hotels.com. I am sorry for the less than informative interaction you experienced at the Front Desk. We certainly should have been more knowledgeable about the current state of the pool and even offer some alternatives, while expressing our apologies for the inconvenience. My only suggestion is that in the future you try and contact the hotel ahead of time when traveling for seasonal amenities. Not all hotels have year-round pool facilities; some do not have pools at all. This may help you choose the right hotel for your needs without the possibility of a surprise at check-in. Again, thank you for your feedback; we owe our continued improvement to discerning guests such as yourself. Thank You, Roman D.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Mr"
The only thing that was wrong about the room we stayed in was the television kept on messing up like losing cable connection and couldn't watch a movie without it going off and on
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving
Good Afternoon, Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay with us. I can imagine that having a bad connection would be really annoying. I sincerely apologize that this happened to you during your stay. In the future if this happens to you please let the front desk know, we can have our engineer come in and replace the cable. I hope we get to see you again on your next travels to Irving, Texas. Thank you, Felicia
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Shawn
Wifi was not strong, everything else was clean and nice. ( breakfast was expensive too)
"Nice hotel!"
Nice hotel and friendly helpful staff. Room was clean and comfortable.
"Nice hotel."
The staff was extremely nice. Nice place to stay.
Travis
"Nice hotel convenient"
Nice and friendly staff. I normally book rooms with continental breakfast but it was still nice and close to the cheer competition l was attending on Sunday
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"DFW Courtyard by Mariott"
A nice hotel, great room, courteous staff. We were only there for 8 hours, a little sleep and shower, change of clothes before out next flight. Would stay here again if we're in the area again.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015