All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Awesome vibe
    Great pool
    Great room
"Great for peaceful getaway"
Room was in excellent condition. The whole hotel looked and smelled new.The shuttle service was absolutely excellent and very accommodating,the only drawback for me was that the hotel is away from everything.It's in an industrial area. Other than that it was great!!
1 night trip Oct 3, 2015
Joshua
Our stay was surprisingly very nice! There is a nice out door sitting area with TV by the pool and a putting green also on the property. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel!
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Convenient, Clean & Comfortable"
We had just got done driving 12 hours and needed a good place to stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Mariana
"Nice hotel."
Everything is okay except for 2 things - their Bistro closes at 10 pm and the door to the bathroom is the type that it slides between the walls. It got stuck and there was no way to pull it out. Thank goodness I was by myself. Had to shower with the door open.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Nimfa
"Great for handicap travelers"
Beautiful hotel! Very quick access to major freeways too! Room was very clean, bed was very comfortable and great water pressure! We needed an ADA room and it was perfect!
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Weekend stay"
Sunday morning we could hear the airplanes overhead. The air conditioning unit is loud. Great customer service. Clean hotel. Quiet and safe neighborhood.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"Always happy with Marriott"
We decided to take a quick weekend trip to Legoland Discovery. The hotel was just a few miles away. Very kid friendly and nice staff. Breakfast was fantastic too. We paid a little extra and got a $24 voucher towards breakfast which was plenty for our family of 4. We were right outside the pool and worried about the noise but the rooms were fairly sound proof. Some of the rooms also have a small balcony which was nice too.
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving
Thanks for staying with us, we work hard to make our guests happy. I hope your time at Legoland Discovery was full of family fun! We appreciate your feedback!
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Tabatha
"Courtyard near the Airport"
As ALL Courtyards The hotel was very comfortable and has all the basics need of a good stay and rest. The bar and food were very good and had a few TVs to watch the football games. The location was in a business area but only 8 to 10 minutes from the Airport n
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving
Thanks for staying with us, we work hard to make our guests happy. We appreciate your feedback!
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2015
Julio
"Family Vacation"
We really enjoyed our stay here, perfect location not to far from restaurants or shopping. Also very close to the grapevine mills mall which saved us time. It has an awesome gym that I loved! Very nice, secluded and quiet spot. I would stay here again:)
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
TaLonie
"Overall a great stay!"
Overall great in all ways. The hotel is located in an industrial area so if you have traveled/flown into DFW and was transported here by hotel Van you are subject to their cafe hours for fresh food. There is a side snack area for purchase. I look forward to going back!
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2015
"Awesome Hotel"
Very nice hotel. The front desk attendants were professional and friendly. My family and I enjoyed our stay. Our room was very clean, smelled fresh and spacious. Strong water pressure in the shower. The hot wings and flatbread at the Bistro were awesome. They also serve Starbucks coffee and adult beverages. The breakfast isn't complementary but all the food was worth the money. There is a $20 hold per night made on your credit card for incidents. If there are none, you won't be charged. The hotel is located a little distance from Six Flags and Cowboys (ATT)Stadium it is best to be familiar with the highways because your GPS may take you down the scenic route. It's definitely worth the trip.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Michele
"Early morning flight out of DFW"
Everything was great. Everyone was friendly, even the guest
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
good stay
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
very nice hotel, the room was so nice and bed was comfortable. My favorite part about the hotel was their courtyard by the pool. My daughter played in the pool while I was watching a football game on their patio by the pool
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
james
"loved it!"
very comfortable and cozy!
1 night trip Sep 5, 2015
LaShauna
Only complaint was that the tub didn't drain properly while taking a shower.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
I would stay here again!
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"Great hotel with a great price!"
This is a great, affordable hotel near DFW airport. We chose this hotel based on the price and did not realize how close it is to DFW airport. There isn't much near the hotel, but lots a couple exits in either direction on I-635E. The hotel has a restaurant which we did not eat at, but they do serve Starbucks! That was great! Just because of the location, I would probably try to find another hotel closer to more touristy things (shopping & food) in a less industrial looking area. The hotel was beautiful, the room were great, just didn't love the location.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Shannon
"Workshop"
Everything was great, we asked if we could move from the 3 floor to the 1st floor in the same hallway as the workshop we were doing. They did not even hesitate to say yes if you can or and did meet it very easy for us to do so The only problem that I had was with the Internet could not get connected stay connected so I had to hotshot from my phone to have Internet service.
3 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
Bryan
"Amazing Hotel"
Our stay was amazing!!! I have no complaints, great room,great deal, I have nothing bad to say. I will be coming back on our next stay in Irving.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Marina
"Staff was very helpful and went out of way to help"
They made sure to make sure you were happy with service
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"5 star"
Good place
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"Top of the Line"
This was by Far the best room I have ever stayed at. Quite sound proof walls. Nice modern couch and the Bed was super comfy.. I will be definitely staying there again soon..
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"Nice hotel, wonderfully priced."
Close to Grapevine activities. Restaurants close by. No complimentary breakfast but really cheap overnight prices so I didn't mind buying breakfast. Hotel has a nice bistro. Nice outdoor seating. Loved the sofa with pull out bed in the room.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Melanie
"Awsome!!!"
Hotel van service to and from airport was very organized and punctual!!!
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2015
Duncan
"Perfect Family Getaway"
This trip was a birthday present for my grandson turning 5. Legoland was the focus, although the hotel pool was a big hit too. Perfect location with tons of restaurants to choose from. We had a blast.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Kristy
Very nice hotel. Very nice people. They were very helpful and very accommodating. Really enjoy Courtyard. Have never stayed in a bad one.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Belinda
"Great family stay!"
Great stay. Great service! We had a little hiccup with the drain, but they fixed it while we were away at Sealife Aquarium and Legoland. My son was excited about the airplanes so the concierge gave us a balcony room facing the airport. He stood in the window counting airplanes. The swimming pool and the fitness center were awesome. We had a great time.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Allen or Rosalyn
"Affordable access to airport"
Good facility and accommodated late arrival and early departure
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
d
"It was excellent!!"
I would definitely stay at this hotel again, everything was great!!
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Connie
"Super Clean Hotel and Great Air Conditioning! ;-)"
The only complaint I have about this hotel regards The Bistro, the restaurant within the hotel, not the hotel itself. The hotel was super comfortable and great for our one night. I liked the coffee choices in the rooms and the beds were Heaven. As for the restaurant.... reviewers on Yelp gave it five stars. I give it two. The food was okay, but the portion sizes, for the price, left a LOT to desire. For the price, I could have gone to a much better restaurant and gotten enough food to be satisfied. What is the cost of one egg, one serving of Ciabatta bread and one slice of bacon? I'm guessing less than a dollar. Yet, this "meal" cost me over $9. That's an 800% margin, folks. C'mon, I know you want to turn a profit, but that is just SICK. Next time I stay at Courtyard, I won't be eating in house, but I will be staying at the hotel, maybe.
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving
Good Day Mike, I just wanted to take the time to thank you for posting your feedback here and for adding such great comments about the hotel! I would also like to thank you for the constructive criticism in regards to your "cost" comment. I would like to correct you on your 800% cost analysis though; our food cost overall is right around 30-40% which leaves us a profit margin 60-70%. Food distribution costs fluctuate constantly, but have been increasing steadily over the past few years. We also have labor and other fixed costs to consider, but ultimately our Bistro does not operate at the level of those other restaurants you mentioned and thus, our cost on the food distributor side can be much higher (labor rates are higher as well). I believe most hotels run into the same issue and are typically priced a little higher than your standard breakfast restaurant or fast food operation. I will be sure to pass your thoughts onto the brand team, so that they may track any like complaints and perhaps take action as result. Thank You So Much, Roman Dozal General Manager
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Best bed I've ever slept on! I wanted to take it home with me!
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Dana
"Irving Ramp Up"
9 day stay for business. The area was quiet, close to the office and several good restaurants within minutes.
9 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
"Excellent stay"
Loved staying in this hotel. The guy that checked me in was so nice he even asked me if i had a floor preference. I am a light sleeper so any noise wakes me up and being able to choose the floor i want to stay in was so nice. The rooms were clean the pool was nice for my kids and the location was great. Everything was near by like a walmart and plenty of restaurants to choose from. I would recommend this hotel to anyone i will definitely stay here again when i visit Dallas.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Scott's review"
Very nice room, quiet, late checkout time, friendly staff, would stay here again
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Wonderful and hospitable
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
Nicole
"LOVED it"
It was wonderful
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
arlene
"North Texas Moving Day...."
Moving daughter to the University of North Texas in Denton. We wanted a hotel located about halfway between Six Flags and Denton with easy access to the highway. We were very happy with room. The service was exceptional; very quick and courteous. I would recommend this hotel for everyone.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Nice stay for the money."
Very nice price and very nice hotel. Nice courtyard with a very clean pool
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Great Place to Relax"
The location was a little off the beaten path since it was near the airport. But the stay was great. Everything was very clean. The service was excellent. The breakfast that was included with the meal was superb.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Timothy
"Very comfortable"
I really enjoyed my stay. The only drawbacks were that it was very close to the airport so you heard the planes a lot but it was fairly easy to ignore most of the time. The other thing was the tiny fridge could barely fit anything in it. The courtyard and room was beautiful! Overall really great hotel!
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Win
The hotel was ok nothing special.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
darryl
"Clean and comfortable"
Nice stay. Clean, comfortable and very friendly staff.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Kristi
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
We stayed in this hotel for a flight out of DFW. We loved it! The staff was wonderful; Room was clean; Bed is so soft & comfortable: The Bistro was a great place to eat; we had dinner there both nights. We will definitely stay there again!!
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
A.K
"Anniversary weekend getaway"
We have stayed at this hotel several times, and have always been happy staying there. The only somewhat bothersome part is the hotel is in the flight path for DFW airport, so it can get noisy fairly early in the morning.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Lance M
"Clean and Comfortable"
The hotel and our room was clean. The beds were very comfortable. The woman at the desk in the morning was helpful in offering a local map and directing us to an appropriate highway. The evening clerk when we arrived late and tired and hungry did not offer to look for a map and could not offer coherent directions to any open restaurants. The next day we went past a fast food place only a 1/4 of a mile from the hotel, not ideal, but it would have sufficed. This hotel is located in a new looking industrial park and there were no restaurants or shops in the immediate area. FYI, DFW is a huge airport with very poor signage, make sure you know exactly how to exit from the rental car area, and which numbered highway you need before you get behind the wheel. I have driven into and out of airports all over the US and Europe and have never seen one as confusing as DFW.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Aunty C
Very nice accomodations in a business park setting.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Cynthia
My stay was very pleasant. Late night check in was smooth and efficient.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2015
"Nice and close the DFW"
Close the DFW and very nice and quiet area would stay here again
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015