All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America

Clean
    Great room
    Awesome vibe
"Business hotel"
Reasonable hotel. No nearby restaurants.
2 night business trip Dec 16, 2015
"Pleased"
I enjoyed my stay. I was able to rest, get a good meal in the area and had no issues.
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Janeen
"Great for Business"
Staff was friendly and very accommodating.
2 night business trip Dec 17, 2015
"Extreme comfort!"
Very nice rooms! We got there a little late and we were tired..the bed was amazing! The room even had a microwave and a small fridge..we would have like to stay there longer, but had to fly on early the next morning. Awesome shuttle service.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
"Pleasant hotel for flight overnights or business."
Shuttle incl from/to airport; about 10 min. away. Rather isolated area but nice appearance and pool area with good weather. Hotel has a small bistro in lobby with ample menu choices and wine, beer. Adjoining tv and small lounge area. Computers available for printing boarding passes. Quiet room, nice size and ample bathroom. Found it perfect for a DFW overnight before morning flight out. Friendly van and bustro staff. Eve desk clerk on arrival could have been a bit friendlier with questions on operating computer, but he was integral with check ins, phone constantly ringing and other duties.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2015
Vicki
Quick trip to DFW for our grand daughters birthday. Hotel staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Room was clean, bed was comfortable and close to our daughters house. This will be our go to place in the future when we visit family in the Metroplex.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"More quiet than a night with the grandkids."
We stayed overnight before going to our daughters house. The hotel let us get a good nights rest before spending the weekend with the grandkids.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"Awesome"
Excellent overall. I highly recommend if you want quality, comfort and outstanding service. There isn't much around it but we had a rental car. Would definitely stay again. A staff member even gave us (7) a ride to Lovefield airport at 4am because the shuttle only ran to DFW.
4 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
Jacqueline
"Nice, clean, cozy, and close to the airport"
Check in was quick and easy - I was even allowed to check in early because my husband's flight was coming in sooner than I expected. Our stay was very quiet despite the proximity to DFW.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
"Absolutely Wonderful!"
I had just said a very very sad goodbye to someone at the airport so I decided to spend the night in a hotel before making a 4.5 hour drive back home. As I was checking in, I had tears running down my face. Tanesha was so kind to give me Kleenex and provide some comfort. She really helped me feel better. Within a couple of hours I received a call from my friend saying he wasn't allowed to fly because he was ill. I hurried down to the front desk to find out if the shuttle would take me to the airport to pick him up, and they were more than happy to accommodate. Colin was the shuttle driver, and he was so kind as well. He certainly knew his way around the airport. The room was quite nice and almost felt like a studio apartment. I loved how it was arranged. The bed felt VERY comfortable. It was quiet even though it was near the airport and a major interstate. We had a late dinner in the restaurant located in the lobby. The food was delicious and the waitstaff were quite efficient. The next time my friend flies in to DFW I will most definitely stay at this hotel. It was perfect!
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
"All you need for a weekend at the best price!"
Room modern and very neat, wonderful service, amenities allow you to have small meals without room service but if you like it there is a nice place in the lobby, great location for shopping or eating any preferred cuisine within a reasonable distance/time. Would come back anytime. Special rate was a great bargain!
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
HORACIO
Very sparsely furnished....and beds are very small, more full size than queen. I have stayed at many Courtyard hotels and this one did not meet my expectations. Service was good and the room was clean, but I will not stay here again.
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving
Greetings, thank you for taking the time out to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I hate that you were not pleased with our rooms. Our rooms with two beds are full size beds, the other option would be a room with a king size bed. I hate to hear that you won't be staying with us again, please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Have a wonderful day. Thank you, Felicia
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
"This is not a 5 star hotel - it may be a 2.5 star."
The first room was a double bed with a toilet that wouldn't flush. It did not represent the picture that hotels.com showed about the room. I called when the toilet problem occurred and had to go downstairs and retrieve a bellhop cart to move my things, as well as changing to the opposite side of the hotel which required a new elevator, a walk across the bottom part of the hotel, and as well as moving my car. The second room was much better. Do not bring ice cream to this room because the refrigerator is really more like a cooler and does not have a freezer compartment (I called and asked).
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving
Hi Gisela, Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that your first room was not up to yours or our standards. I am so sorry that we had to move you to another room, I can understand how much of an inconvenience that must have been for you. Thank you for informing us of the toilet not flushing as we were able to get that fixed for the next guest. I am glad the second room was better and we hope that when you are back in the Irving you chose to give us another chance to make your stay wonderful. Have a great day! Thank you, Felicia
1 night trip Nov 24, 2015
Gisela
Room was great for the price. Bed was very comfy. I would stay again.
1 night trip Nov 25, 2015
"Great hotel and very nice staff!"
Free wi-fi which is hard to find. Room was clean. Beds comfortable and the rate was reasonable. The hotel staff were awesome!
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2015
ANGELA
"Overnight in Dallas"
Didn't want to get up.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
"nice hotel"
lovely convenient hotel. very nice service.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
James S and Barbara S
"could have been better"
Would have rated them better but the communication from the front desk and shuttle driver was horrible. Had to wait over 45 minutes to get picked up after calling the hotel for a ride.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Erik
"Great experience and value"
Wonderful outside courtyard area that could be used day or night. We felt safe staying there. Close to great shopping and family activities. The room was very clean and refreshed throughout our stay.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
"Surprised with the cleanliness."
Enjoyed the atmosphere. Clean and organized. Quiet and comfortable.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Florinda
"Make Sure You Secure Your Room Door"
I did enjoy the stay until water was leaking from somewhere,my husband and I have not took our showers yet he reported to the front desk one of the employee came she did not knock she just walk in the room.we were preparing our so we can go to the Dallas Cowboys game,my was upset but let it go so I guess the young went get the maintenance man so husband decided to put the lachet on just in case it happen agin and when she returned she did it agin so my husband yell out hold on were getting ready good thing he put that lachet on the door so he just complain to the front desk.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Dedra
Very nice rooms. Nice staff. Great deal. I'd stay there again.
3 night business trip Oct 30, 2015
"Very good!!"
My flight got cancelled late at night. And this hotel saved the day! Really good experience! Hotel staff was very helpful. Especially the front desk clerk! I'm very impressed.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2015
"Clean, courteous, confortable"
Very nice but breakfast is for $$ I arrived DFW after the shuttle service ended they said take a cab we will reimburse you. They did!
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2015
Perfect for my travel needs.
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2015
"Great stay for weekend"
I enjoyed my stay !! I loved the room!! This was my first time staying at a Courtyard and i was Really impressed !!
2 night trip Oct 24, 2015
Not Provided
"stay here for comfort!"
Now this is how a hotel stay should be. If I hadn't left the room I would have thought I was the only one there.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
"Love this hotel!"
We always stay at this hotel when we go to Dallas to visit family. It is NEVER a disappointment! Lobe this hotel!
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Cintia
"Outstanding!!!"
Staff were awesome and the Hotel is incredible good for my need with my family!!!
3 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
Okongo
"Quiet and clean."
Came in for a wedding. Airport was close by. Hotel is tucked away from other hotels, but close to freeway, shopping and dining.
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
DANYS
"No place to go"
I was there for an event that was cancelled due to Hurricane Patricia. I cancelled my rental car because I had no need for it. Was looking for a hotel with a shuttle that could at least take me somewhere. Not so only a 2 mile radius the mall was 3 miles. Bummer
1 night trip Oct 24, 2015
"SuperComfy Bed"
Friendly staff, super comfortable bed
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2015
Loribeth
The staff were very accommodating, professional, and went out of their way to help.
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving
Hello and thank you for taking the time to submit your review here on Expedia. It sounds like you enjoyed your stay, but we are curious if there is a way that we could have earned a score of 4 or 5 instead? We are always looking for ways to improve. Yours in Hospitality, Roman D.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
"Slow shuttle"
Shuttle took over an hour to come to airport but hotel nice.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"There is a trade-off"
Walls are thin and staff had difficulty with speaking English.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
mark
"Good location!"
This place was in a great central location! The only complaint I love have is that I called Expedia to confirm that their airport shuttle runs 24/7 since I needed to leave in the middle of the night. Lady on the phone said that they did, but then I arrived and the staff told me that it wouldn't run until 5am. Had to spend extra to call a cab even though I called ahead and asked. :/
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
sherina
"Great staff!"
The staff was so great! Especially the front desk staff and the housekeeping! I had lost my iPhone and she found it in the trash! I gave her a $20 tip which I had to force her to take! But it was the best $20 I've ever spent.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Tamara
"Recommend"
The neighborhood is nice but due to it not being a rate option for location I selected this. I rated a low only due to its in the Business Corporation area and there is no food places close around but the area is clean.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
LATOYA
"Excellent Experience"
My Wife and I went down for 4 days. The Hotel Staff was as polite and accommodating as we could have hoped for. The room was excellent and quiet, even though it was very busy. There were no delays, and we were affectionately greeted every time we entered the hotel. My only mid level score was on the neighborhood. It wasn't bad, it is just a business district that has construction. No invasive noise, just nothing pretty to look at. For The cost, I couldn't possibly have a legitimate complaint. Well ran Hotel. Favorite part. The Shower Water Pressure was Incredible.
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"Extremely well run"
an extremely well run hotel, excellent restaurant
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2015
Nice, clean room for a great price!
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"Business Trip"
When not working relaxing great enjoyable time. Love the atmosphere everybody was so friendly!
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
Diana
"Great for peaceful getaway"
Room was in excellent condition. The whole hotel looked and smelled new.The shuttle service was absolutely excellent and very accommodating,the only drawback for me was that the hotel is away from everything.It's in an industrial area. Other than that it was great!!
1 night trip Oct 3, 2015
Joshua
Our stay was surprisingly very nice! There is a nice out door sitting area with TV by the pool and a putting green also on the property. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel!
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Convenient, Clean & Comfortable"
We had just got done driving 12 hours and needed a good place to stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Mariana
"Nice hotel."
Everything is okay except for 2 things - their Bistro closes at 10 pm and the door to the bathroom is the type that it slides between the walls. It got stuck and there was no way to pull it out. Thank goodness I was by myself. Had to shower with the door open.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Nimfa
"Great for handicap travelers"
Beautiful hotel! Very quick access to major freeways too! Room was very clean, bed was very comfortable and great water pressure! We needed an ADA room and it was perfect!
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Weekend stay"
Sunday morning we could hear the airplanes overhead. The air conditioning unit is loud. Great customer service. Clean hotel. Quiet and safe neighborhood.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"Always happy with Marriott"
We decided to take a quick weekend trip to Legoland Discovery. The hotel was just a few miles away. Very kid friendly and nice staff. Breakfast was fantastic too. We paid a little extra and got a $24 voucher towards breakfast which was plenty for our family of 4. We were right outside the pool and worried about the noise but the rooms were fairly sound proof. Some of the rooms also have a small balcony which was nice too.
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving
Thanks for staying with us, we work hard to make our guests happy. I hope your time at Legoland Discovery was full of family fun! We appreciate your feedback!
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Tabatha
"Courtyard near the Airport"
As ALL Courtyards The hotel was very comfortable and has all the basics need of a good stay and rest. The bar and food were very good and had a few TVs to watch the football games. The location was in a business area but only 8 to 10 minutes from the Airport n
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving
Thanks for staying with us, we work hard to make our guests happy. We appreciate your feedback!
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2015