All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
55 Church Street, New York, NY, 10007, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Quick getaway"
We had a wonderful time at the Millenium HIlton in FIDI. We were thrilled with the room, the view, the amenities, and the staff. Everyone we encountered, from the parking attendants, to the bell hops, to the pool attendant were friendly, helpful, and kind. We would stay here again in a heartbeat!
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Perfect location in Financil District"
In the heart of the Financial District, just a few steps from the9/11 memorial. Great staff and service. Clean and ver comfy. Will definetely come back.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Shirley
Thought wed try this place out so our son could swim. 1st the keys hey have us didn't work. Went down to get new keys and suddenly or room # changed? So I guess he sent us to wrong room? Once inside the view was great but the room was old. The sofa bed was really work and dirty and the bed was extremely uncomfortable, even for a 5 year old. For two TV's only 1 remote worked. Went to go swim and the pool attendant was hanging out with his buddies, eating Mcdonalds, playing cards, listening to rap music and cussing. Not exactly the best environment for a 5 year old. The pool was just really outdated and over chlorinated too. Will be staying in Times Square for future trips again. Not here.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"the pool was great"
really enjoyed. Food very good. Staff very accommodating
Normas
"Nice-clean hotel locates in an excellent location"
Just stayed in this hotel. It locates in an excellent location, convenient for sightseeing, shopping, and eating. Our room has a great view, which enhances our impression of New York landscape enormously. Highly recommended this hotel in the category of 4 stars.
Lue
"Could Be Better If They Wanted"
Without the spectacular view of the new WTC, the WFC, the 911 Memorial, and the Hudson River, this hotel would be just another standard NY way-station while doing business in town. Our King-Bed Deluxe City-View room was very, very small and way too claustrophobic for even two people to enjoy. The King sized bed compounded this issue as it was way too big for the room dimensions. Moving any furniture around to make it more spacious only exposed the dirt, dust, debris and crumbs of visitors past. (Thus the 2-star cleanliness rating). The ancient 40" flat screened Zenith TV on the wall had the worst looking TV picture I have ever seen in my 60 year life. It belongs in city's Natural History Museum and NOT in a Hilton Hotel. A word of caution, reverse the shower Hot/Cold control indicators to avoid being scolded.
Dennis
"Nice for the price"
Pros-Amazing location (right between south at seaport and wtc museum/freedom tower) -Desk staff, actually we were well taken care of and when I pointed out a couple minor issues just to inform not to dig for discount(they couldn't have anyway,was prepaid)actually chased me out and refunded some parking cost which was extremely nice and unexpected.left my wife and I with a great feeling at the end of the stay -Price point (great value) -Clean(with just a small hiccup, was rectified. Cons-Contruction(noise,ect.but worth it for the view) -Parking-absolutely crazy talk.about 60$ a night.(the attendants were difficult to communicate with,also watched one throw trash on the ground right in front of me like the earth was his garbage can...weird) -Doorman/luggage storage handlers, were arguing with eachother and frankly,a lil ruff around the edges(not extremely courteous)but not rude.. At least to me. -pool-was absolutely full of splashing childen(not really hotels fault)
tristate touris
"Excellent location"
Great staff, kid friendly atmosphere, within walking distance to most thing and gray view of the new world trade center. Definitely plan on coming back
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Good location if you need to be in the financial district. Many metro lines are super close to the hotel. Exquisite customer service.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Michal
"great time with friends!!!"
Great time !!! the hotel staff was wonderful!! top notch. highly recommend. easy access to parking , friendly staff at front desk, and concierge.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Cynthia
"Close to metro stations, food and battery park"
Room was clean the bed was comfy and the room service was on point with changing towels and having the room cleaned. Very satisfied!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Awesome!"
The views were amazing and the room service was quite efficient. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family.
3 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Kemba
"Very Satisfied"
Very pleasant staff. Room was very clean. We had nothing bad to say about the place.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Marquis
"6th anniversary"
Awesome
david
"Convenience meets Elegant"
We were on the 31st floor with a view of the 9/11memorial towers. The subway was one half block from the hotel and taxi service available at the door. The room was medium sized and elegant at a reasonable price. The service was impeccable. The food was only okay and very expensive. The drinks were excellent and even more expensive. This hotel is on my "remember every time" list.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Janet
"Two thumbs up"
Great hotel in a great location. Very close to World Trade Center site. Thought that it would be a problem but wasn't at all. Room was big, clean, and had a nice window view. Staff was excellent. Parking gaurge people did a great job Maintaing my vehicle. Bar in lobby was perfect also
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"First Impressions Were Disappointing"
While my wife and I enjoyed our stay at the hotel, we were less than impressed with the valet parking arrangement. This was our first time staying at the Millenium Hilton. When we drove up to the hotel to park our car at the valet service area, the personnel were not very friendly and did not offer any information about bellman service or even where to enter the hotel. I'm not sure if parking is a separate entity. At a cost of $55/day for parking, I would expect better service. The person who took the car was not very communicative. We didn't mind carrying our luggage, but it would have been nice to know, if we did want the service. It wasn't until we actually walked into the hotel lobby that a bellman approached us. While we used the bellman service, by the time we carried our luggage into the hotel, it would have been just as easy to carry them the rest of the way to the room. The bellman, George, was very nice and helped us to the room and offered to get us whatever we needed. The person at the front desk was cordial. Overall the experience was pleasant, however first impressions mean a world of difference in the overall experience to me. This is an area the hotel needs to work on, even if the parking arrangement is a separate entity.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Great hotel and location"
Great place! All a round! location was excelent.
3 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"will stay again"
Very nice
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
JOHN
Was worried about the distance to all the sights and shopping but subway was cheap and easy. We felt safe walking around with a good police presence
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Cindy
Beautiful hotel and view but most hotels upgrade you once you get there for free and the hotel was not crowded at all so this hotel obviously does not do that when most hotels in NYC do!
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"NYC Weekend"
I enjoyed my weekend in NYC. I did a lot of sightseeing. The hotel was nice and I guess I had high expectations for a NYC hotel. I have had better customer service at smaller hotels for much less. Not only was our room not equipped with a guest book or laundry bags, the phone did not work and I could not contact guest services for assistance. When I did speak with a representative from the front desk, she assured me that a guest services book would be delivered. It never was. I also did not feel a sense of welcome from the front desk staff. There was not a very welcoming feeling upon arrival.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
It was a great hotel , me and wife loved every minute spent that hotel , loved the pool , not only cuz it was heated cause it was beautiful!!! Can't wait to go back !!!
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
great guy
"Awesome Weekend of the Millennium"
Very quiet and well taken care of by Hotel Staff AND Room Service Staff
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Sean
"Very nice hotel at wonderful location"
I couldn't have been happier with all of the aspects regarding my long stay at this hotel. I will certainly come back and recommend it to everyone I know!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Rosa
"close to 9/11 memorial and one trade tower"
no free wifi felt a bit dirty in the lobby room is big enough felt more like a 3 star hotel
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Great hotel in lower Manhattan"
We spent a weekend there for my wife's birthday and found the hotel very nice. We were on the 46th floor and had a great view. Easy walking to 911 Museum and to the pier to catch a ferry to Ellis island and statue. Close to Soho and Greenwich. Pictures of rooms online are accurate representations of rooms. Hotel is quiet. Did not really eat there, but missed breakfast on Sunday and just wanted a little something to eat but not lunch and the hostess served us coffee, orange juice and a breakfast basket of breakfast breads,which was perfect and very nice of her.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
willie
"amazing stay"
night of fun... concert in Newark, path over and back and a wonderful night in your hotel. the view was amazing!
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Lucia
"worst place to stay in nyc"
Please don't waste your money
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
pranjal
"Room size and amenities"
Room size could of been slighly bigger but the bathroom was nice size. The pool was warm which made it enjoyable and adequate in size. There were kids and adults in the pool. Wished they had a jacuzzi though.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
photographer
"Perfect location"
Loved this hotel perfect location with gorgeous views
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Derek
The hotel was very nice and the staff was extremely helpful throughout the stay. Great location if you ever need to stay anywhere in lower Manhattan.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"romantic"
very comfortable room and view
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Nice hotel to visit WTC Memorial/Museum"
I stayed here for my first visit to NYC. The hotel was very nice! Clean. Comfortable and truly set itself apart by their courteous staff. My room was very comfortable and the queen bed was almost too good to be true. It was hard to get up and leave it! Bathroom and fixtures were awesome, too.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Bruce
"Excellent hotel in the Financial District."
The Hilton Millennium served as an excellent location close to nearby attractions and restaurants. The views and on premise dinning exceeded my expectations.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"No rooms available ??"
Check in is at 3pm , I got there at 4:30 and even though I had a reservation a week ago there were no clean rooms available !!! They told me I had to wait over an hour. Who wants to wait an hour when you paid over $300 for a night ? I had her call the manager and he got me a room right away. I booked a city view junior suite and the view I had suck big time it was literally the back of the building. I was expecting more from this hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Love staying here when in NYC"
I always love staying here. Clean and beds are so comfortable. And I don't stay anywhere.
jenning
"Beautiful sight"
The place has a very good view I like staying at this hotel
"Horrible staff"
front desk was very unhelpful during both check in and out gave me a hard time I paid the room fee $75 in cash they didn't want to give it back said it was going to a card but that's not what they told me when I checked in she said I'll get it back in cash then I check out the guy didn't listen to me nor did he care he wanted to put it on some card that never even was authorized on the card cause I paid in cash then I ask to speak with a manager she just did gave me my cash why did I have to go through all of that just to get my cash just annoying never again staff is horrible
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Aliyah
"Excellent stay!"
Staff was great from front desk to concierge and dining staff.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
The Major's
"Financial District across from 9/11 Memorial"
Great experience, very helpful concierge service. Arranged limos, offered metrocards, etc.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Valentines day"
Pool was good but im upet it isnt 24hrs and it close at nine.
simone
"Nice, loud stay"
The Millenium Hotel was very nice and we had a great view of the Freedom Tower. It was very loud throughout the night, however. It seems that there is not a lot of insulation between rooms because we could hear our neighbors conversations completely. If you plan to stay here, bring ear plugs!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Genevieve
"The View"
Great view of Ground Zero and comfy bed
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Patrick
"engket of new york"
this is my second stay on this hotel and it is always a pleasure and relaxing to stay on this hotel. The bar and restaurant located on the 3rd floor of the hotel is so elegant and enjoyable to eat and to have a drink on the bar. During the night, it was peaceful to sleep due to the quietness of the place even though the hotel is located at the heart of New York city. Overall, I will stay again on this hotel....
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
engket
"Wonderful staff"
the hotel was marvelous . The view from the 39 th floor was. Spectacular . The elevator made us a little nervous.
Roger
"Nice hotel with a great view"
Great service, great location, clean rooms and excellent location
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
jorge
"Perfect Lower Manhattan Location"
No crystal chandeliers, but I received a very favorable weekend rate in this sleek, well-maintained hotel, which has a perfect lower Manhattan location. Check-in was quick and easy, breakfast was excellent, and the room was spacious by any city's standards…enormous for New York. Can't help but think I got an upgrade I wasn't told about, because I had a gorgeous view of the WTC monument and the river. I would have paid (and have paid) $100 more for a room like this one. Finally, this was the easiest transit connection from Penn Station I've ever had; just take the E train to World Trade Center and come up through the Chambers St. exit. The hotel is less than half a block away.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Charlie
"Good hotel for business or personal in financial d"
always consistent, but rooms could use a facelift
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Benjamin
"Great location, staff, and accommodations"
It was a great location, friendly staff, beautiful area. very close to the major attractions in the financial district and very close the the subway. Will definitely book again! Great toiletries was well!
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015