All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
55 Church Street, New York, NY, 10007, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Great view!"
It was a really nice and clean room with a great view. But our TV remotes needed batteries, our coffee machine didn't work and the one a/c unit was broke so they had to fix it while we were there.
2 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Rachelle
got to experience 24 hours of NYC and had a great time
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Unorganized"
Hotel staff was not organized. Room key did not work - had to go back to the front desk. Would not stay there again.
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
Brenda
Commodious, Clean as well as good view-we can overlook ground zero.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Downtown Energy Boost"
My one night at the Hilton was a splendid experience altogether. Revitalising in fact. The staff couldn't have been nicer, or more professional. I recommend it.
1 night trip May 1, 2015
"The Millenium dream trip"
The room was definitely with a fabulous view of the 911 memorial. I could not have been more pleased with the location and the cleanliness and well-appointed rooms. We stopped at the lounge to meet up with a large group of family and friends to celebrate our daughter's 30th, the staff and service were friendly, polite and very attentive. The only comment is that the valet service upon departure could have been more organized. Arrival was great, but the area is still under construction so valet parking is limited. I am sure it will improve once the area is completely finished. Definitely would stay again!
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Carey
"Amazing"
It was great! Their smoking floor tho is not good i asked to be moved to the upper floor and they immediately did! Love this hotel! Plus it
"Bed surprise"
One of the bed lights was broken,there was strands of hair in the bed, I saw a BEDBUG on the blanket in the closet, and no one answered when I called the front desk or room service.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Great Staff and Great Views!"
Loved this place. The staff was so friendly and helpful and the view from the room was incredible! You couldn't ask for a better view of One World Trade.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Matthew
"Great Time In New York"
My stay was very nice. The people that work at the hotel were very accommodating. They were friendly and fun.
2 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
JoAnn
"Perfect weekend marred by imperfect management"
I was all excited about staying there for the weekend with my wife. Prior to coming, I checked with the hotel about bringing my bike and placing it in my room and was told that wouldn't be an issue since it was bike weekend. When I got there, the front desk Manager told me that I couldn't bring the bike upstairs as it was "a security risk." When asked how it was a security risk, he kept changing his answers as to why it couldn't be brought in. I was told I had to use the next door parking garage instead. There is no written policy against taking the bike in and the room had plenty of space without getting in the way. He told me if I didn't want to park my $5k bike in the garage to park it on the street. The bikes were never secure and by the grace of God not taken from the garage (bikes were piled in the garage against each other and left unattended). The fact that the manager denied any prior conversations I had regarding the bikes and was dismissive really spoiled the stay. In case Millenium is looking to refute the garage being unattended, I'd be happy to show them the pictures of the "safe and secure bike storage."
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Dennis
"I won't recommend 4 more 24 h stay...."
One tiny lobby One tiny restaurant No free wifi in rooms Very disappointed
2 night business trip May 1, 2015
"Bike NY participants -- not a welcome!"
the entry staff was not helpful nor attentive --no one assisted with our bags -- but they all had their hands out waiting to be tipped ? we waited over 30 minutes for our car to brought around -- due to overcrowding our car was placed in a different garage -- the staff again offered no assistance in putting our bag into the car
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Gerarda
"Overall Ok"
Hotel was very lovely, parking it's overpriced at $50.00. Overall I liked the area and hotel. I think it was a little overpriced for the room. It was nice but not at their prices. I've found better for the same price or even lower. The value was not worth it.
Edgar
Good location. Nice sized room. However matress and pillows werent that comfortable.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Pleasant hotel well located in the NY FiDi"
Conveniently located in New York's financial district. Had a room on the 21st floor, with spectacular view over the Freedom Tower. Comfortable room.
Other trip May 2, 2015
Susann
"Good for price!"
Very good and attentive staff. Hotel perfectly situated at Subway distance, Battery Park and other fair amenities.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Crizaida
"Two nights in lower Manhattan"
Very clean. Insane view of the Hudson, Freedom Tower, and sunset from our 49th floor room. Within walking distance of 911 Memorial, Freedom Tower, and good local eats. Hotel Restaurant was not very busy but the food was excellent. We really enjoyed our two night stay.
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Worth a look"
Great location and service! The rooms could be a bit cleaner for the price. Concierge desk was really helpful and well aware that most guest are out of town visitors.
4 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Everything at the hotel was great and the staff very helpful. The lifeguard at the pool however could have been a little better at keeping the children without parental supervison under control. We had to leave because they were out of control
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Great hotel with terrible facilities."
Awful. The building was a lot older than expected and the room has a certain unpleasant odor.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Great Spot."
Great hotel. Convinient location and reasonable rates. Only "complaint" is that the room keys crapped out on me twice. Odd but overall didn't take away from the hotel.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
M
"Great view"
My experience at this hotel, was very positive. My stay was comfortable, relaxing and quiet. The room I stayed in had a great view of Ground Zero.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Great hotel, mediocre room service but..."
We stayed in a city view king suite for a night. The room was amazing (especially for the price), the view was amazing as well. Roomservice put me on hold for 15 mins and then put me on hold again for another 25, all just to order breakfast. The hotel staff was quick to help out and made sure we were happy. Even though my order still came up wrong.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Max
"Loved Millenium"
I enjoyed my stay at the Millenium! Being walking distance from the 9/11 was the icing on the cake. Couldn't ask for a better staff, everyone was very professional. Also the hotel is right next day to a mall which is awesome! I loved it!
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
Roszario
"50th Anniversary trip to NY"
Wonderful hotel. Small lobby for a big hotel, which was very nice. Staff was fabulous, very helpful. Will definitely come back. Only negative the bed was too soft.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Fran
"great value"
Check in and out was convenient, easy access to transportation
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Dwayne
"At the foot of the world trade center"
Excellent downtown location. Amazing view, high floor facing the world trade center. Very accommodating staff. A negative is the periodic noise from surrounding construction sites.
4 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Excellent stay; highly recommend"
The Millenium is a very clean hotel w honest and professional staff. I accidentally left my house keys and other items in the hotel room--I called a day later and they had everything reserved and logged for me in the Lost and Found. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"Lower Manhattan location"
Room was small but clean. Tv didn't work most of the time. Pool was closed during regular use hours in 3 separate days which disappointed my grandson staff was friendly
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
i luv new york
"ground zero"
Very impressive hotel. My view wasn't Manhattan worthy due to all the construction but other than that it was convenient, clean, and a great stay.
3 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
"Very good!"
Very nice staff, the view spectacular, room very clean, in the bad side business around the hotel close too early!
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Antonia
"Very friendly and helpful staff"
Had a great time with the family. Very helpful staff: Graphic, Kathy in the restauran and the conceriege
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Abboud
"Amazing!!"
BF and I were taking a weekend getaway in New York and wanted to stay in Lower Manhattan. We'd never stayed at this hotel before but it came highly recommended, and the hotels.com price was great so we booked it. We got there a few hours before check-in and they had a room available, which happened to be HUGE (even though they were just the standard room) and had an amazing view of the Freedom Tower. Every employee we came in contact with was great, the room and hotel were exceptionally clean, and the location is incredibly convenient. I'd definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Katherine
"Good location but the rooms need to be refreshed..."
The room smelled weird and we had to buy an hairspray to remove this smell....
7 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
Antonio
"great hotel!!!!"
Loved the staff-they helped us so much in finding the right trains/subways, restauraunts, etc. The room was perfect-clean, great maid service, bathroom/bathtub, and bed really comfy. Wonderful view! Seemed along way away from the airport but it was actually very close to everything. Great restaurants, and a wonderful deli across the street. Would stay here in a flash again....
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Kelly and Sam
"A Trip to WTC"
View of the World Trade center was great
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Howard
"Very good"
What I expected it to be. Very nice accommodations.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Located with walking distance to many subway stations, dining, and attractions.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
garth
"Wonderful Weekend In NYC"
Perfect location, awesome/very pleasant service/atmosphere; accessible to all the major attractions. 5 minutes from Penn Station (via cab). Would definitely stay here again & recommend it.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Leslie
"Wonderful hotel, would stay again!"
We loved our stay and the family loved the pool. They even had a lifeguard on duty. Could see the new World Trade Center from our room. Great view.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Wonderful Experience"
We had a wonderful stay in NYC! We loved our room and the view was beautiful! The hotel staff was polite and very helpful. We will definately stay here again:)
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Trisha
"Quick getaway"
We had a wonderful time at the Millenium HIlton in FIDI. We were thrilled with the room, the view, the amenities, and the staff. Everyone we encountered, from the parking attendants, to the bell hops, to the pool attendant were friendly, helpful, and kind. We would stay here again in a heartbeat!
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Perfect location in Financil District"
In the heart of the Financial District, just a few steps from the9/11 memorial. Great staff and service. Clean and ver comfy. Will definetely come back.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Shirley
Thought wed try this place out so our son could swim. 1st the keys hey have us didn't work. Went down to get new keys and suddenly or room # changed? So I guess he sent us to wrong room? Once inside the view was great but the room was old. The sofa bed was really work and dirty and the bed was extremely uncomfortable, even for a 5 year old. For two TV's only 1 remote worked. Went to go swim and the pool attendant was hanging out with his buddies, eating Mcdonalds, playing cards, listening to rap music and cussing. Not exactly the best environment for a 5 year old. The pool was just really outdated and over chlorinated too. Will be staying in Times Square for future trips again. Not here.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"the pool was great"
really enjoyed. Food very good. Staff very accommodating
Normas
"Nice-clean hotel locates in an excellent location"
Just stayed in this hotel. It locates in an excellent location, convenient for sightseeing, shopping, and eating. Our room has a great view, which enhances our impression of New York landscape enormously. Highly recommended this hotel in the category of 4 stars.
Lue
"Could Be Better If They Wanted"
Without the spectacular view of the new WTC, the WFC, the 911 Memorial, and the Hudson River, this hotel would be just another standard NY way-station while doing business in town. Our King-Bed Deluxe City-View room was very, very small and way too claustrophobic for even two people to enjoy. The King sized bed compounded this issue as it was way too big for the room dimensions. Moving any furniture around to make it more spacious only exposed the dirt, dust, debris and crumbs of visitors past. (Thus the 2-star cleanliness rating). The ancient 40" flat screened Zenith TV on the wall had the worst looking TV picture I have ever seen in my 60 year life. It belongs in city's Natural History Museum and NOT in a Hilton Hotel. A word of caution, reverse the shower Hot/Cold control indicators to avoid being scolded.
Dennis
"Nice for the price"
Pros-Amazing location (right between south at seaport and wtc museum/freedom tower) -Desk staff, actually we were well taken care of and when I pointed out a couple minor issues just to inform not to dig for discount(they couldn't have anyway,was prepaid)actually chased me out and refunded some parking cost which was extremely nice and unexpected.left my wife and I with a great feeling at the end of the stay -Price point (great value) -Clean(with just a small hiccup, was rectified. Cons-Contruction(noise,ect.but worth it for the view) -Parking-absolutely crazy talk.about 60$ a night.(the attendants were difficult to communicate with,also watched one throw trash on the ground right in front of me like the earth was his garbage can...weird) -Doorman/luggage storage handlers, were arguing with eachother and frankly,a lil ruff around the edges(not extremely courteous)but not rude.. At least to me. -pool-was absolutely full of splashing childen(not really hotels fault)
tristate touris
"Excellent location"
Great staff, kid friendly atmosphere, within walking distance to most thing and gray view of the new world trade center. Definitely plan on coming back
Other trip Apr 4, 2015