All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here55 Church Street, New York, NY, 10007, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Not what I expected."
This was our first time staying in NY. We chose this hotel because of the ratings and the pictures we saw on Expedia. Unfortunately, the beds were smaller than a queen and one of the beds squeaked every time I turned. It was late that night. There was music and loud talking coming from the hallway. The next morning I complained and the front desk person was very apologetic. She said, she would send someone to check the bed and transfer us to another room. It was still a double bed room but one of the beds was slightly bigger. There were no stains on the carpet. It was clean and we had a good sleep the for the rest of our stay.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Grace
"it's just fine"
view is good, but the room is very small, and the breakfast is so so!
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
Zhiyu
"It was a Nice Stay"
The hotel had great views which helped make the evening. It was my girlfriends birthday and I wanted to surprise her with some thing special. We were situated on the 32nd floor. the room was overall clean, it would have been 100% if we hadn't found food crumbs on the floor near the bed. Other than the elevators being a bit spooky (they made a lot of noise), it was a great experience. Would definitely come back
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
felli
"Lower Manhattan location, view of Freedom Tower"
The lobby is very nice however the 2 bathrooms located in the lobby area are very stinky and unclean...I think anyone off the street can walk in and use these bathrooms! Not a great first impression. The room itself was clean and the bed made up very nicely with high end linens and LOTS of pillows however the furniture is VERY old and VERY worn......We had a problem with the A/C unit making very loud noises on our first night and it took 3 trips for them to finally fix it at 10 PM. The location of this hotel is near the 9/11 memorial and museum and Freedom Tower which is the main reason we choose it. Just KNOW that there is a lot of construction literally across the street that goes on 24/7 and it's loud. Overall, I think this is a nice hotel but certainly not as luxurious as I had expected.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Brooklyn Bridge"
Restaurant was very pricey, and not too friendly staff, but concierge and other staff were very nice. Little noisy with World Trade Center construction right across the street.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Exceptional Hotel"
We had the most amazing first time trip to New York City. The view from our room on the 40th floor was exceptional. It over looked the 911 Memorial. We couldn't get enough of the view. There was always someone there waiting to open the door, hale you a cab, give you directions, etc. The parking attendants were so very kind and helpful. It couldn't have been better.
2 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Clean rooms good location near 9/11 memorial and subway line.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
ryan
It is a nice hotel with very nice staff. There is construction in the area due to the 911 project but our view was the Freedom tower. It's a spacious room.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Spaciously Comfy"
As a single female traveling solo, I was treated like a queen by the entire hotel staff. From the bell staff, front desk, concierge and cleaning staff, they were all very accommodating. The rooms were very spacious for NYC standards, and the bed was very comfortable - I slept like a log. The rooms and floor were very quiet, so I provided me some time to read and write. The location of the hotel was conveniently located between a couple of subway stops, so I was able to catch the train quickly. Thank you Millenium Hilton, you made me a returning guest.
3 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"Wasnt What I Was Expecting"
Honestly, this place wasn't what I was expecting. For a place located in Lower Manhattan, I was hoping it would meet up to standards of NYC. Even though I requested a nicer room, I had no choice but to go w| the one I originally chose (even though I didn't mind paying extra). Didn't really sleep too good considering every time another guests' room door closed, I could feel the vibration of it in my room. I felt like my stay could have been better.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"View magnificent"
High up with view of city and Hudson was mesmerizing. Staff very helpful with dining recommendations and arrangements for excursions.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"NYC with the Kids"
The hotel had an amazing view from the 28th floor overlooking ground zero. Hotel staff brought the kids coloring books and crayons in the evening. Only complaint I have is the staff said to avoid the lines at Statue of Liberty was to go day before and buy tickets by 6pm ... walked a 15 min walk to find out it closed at 5pm ... we didn't want to stand in line for hours the next day so we never went. Other than that it was fabulous!!!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
dennis
Lovely hotel overlooking the World Trade Center site. Only negative is that WiFi is not free.
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
"THE NY EXPERIENCE BEST VIEW"
Absolute Best time very worth it...peaceful and clean and the VIEW is amazing
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Morgan M
"Great service Great visit!"
All the staff was very accommodating. The Concierge was fabulous and on point with all the recommendations. And you must try the hotel restaurant! Fabulous meal.
4 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Nicole
"New York New York"
The room was very nice, the view was amazing.
3 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
Evelyn
"Great View"
We had a great stay.
3 night trip Oct 2, 2014
I had a 1 night stay. The gentlemen behind the check-in counter was unfriendly and unwelcoming. I love the location but felt the rooms needed updating.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Close to subway stations, an average Hilton"
Hotel is very accessible to all subway trains, including the PATH station. Right across from the 9/11 site, which is still under construction so there may be some construction noise if you have a room facing that, but it's not that bad even if you are on the lower floors. On the good side, facing that direction gives you a view and you will not be looking at someone else's room across the street. Housekeeping was a bit of an issue because I did not get my room cleaned for two days, even after I called to remind them. I was contacted by the housekeeping manager and he rectified it. I do believe it was an isolated incidence. Everything else is fine. Not super but more than acceptable like most Hilton's.
7 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
Really bad customer service. From front desk to restaurant.The hallways and room smells.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Nothing more to be said than "Great". Beautiful view of Hudson, the re-building Ground Zero, and even caught some fireworks from the Liberty Statue area. Hotel location is a bit off but Eat24 found me options for food delivery and I was great
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Rod R.
"amazing"
loved every minute of it!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Staff at the front desk was not very friendly!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
IJ
"great location and staff"
Luis Concessire service and Chris bellman were great as were the front desk folks and other bellman and housekeeping. A safe in the room and a microwave would be good additions to the property.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Nice hotel, excellent views, roomy room"
The staff gave us a room in the upper floors upon request. The view was superb! The electronic keys didn't work consistently at first, but the concierge staff was prompt in sending up replacements. Other than that, we didn't use the restaurant, athletic or dining facilities so we really can't comment on the staff. However, the room was very roomy and clean, and the bed was comfortable. The TV reception, however, was terrible. Definitely not HD, the screen wasn't correctly proportional to people's heads, and the remote didn't allow for picture reproportioning. Not worth renting a movie. The bathroom was large, but lacked a fan. Furniture was adequate if you overlooked the worn appearance of the dressers.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Great hotel, great location. Reasonable price. Would definetly come back
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Perfect getaway with my husband"
Everyone there was very nice and always willing to help. The view from the 53rd floor looking down on ground zero was amazing.
3 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
Angela
"Unique location in NYC financial district"
We had the best room in the building. Enjoyed it very much. Much better than I anticipated. Will recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2014
we've stayed at this hotel before and chose to stay here again because we like the facilities and it is close to our son's college. Hotel is close to places of interest and the subway system. From this location we were able to walk to our son's school, visit the 911 memorial and museum, and take the subway, which is near the hotel, to all other areas of the city.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"maybe i was expecting more for the price..."
I went to check in for a kings size bed it have a nice view of the freedom tower..but the room was too small i went back to the front desk since nobody answered when i call from the room...i ask the lady for an upgrade room she gave me a junior suit... everthing was perfect till i came back with my fiance to the junior suit that smell like it was a fire in the morning there ...i couldn't sleep all nite because of the smell ,next morning i was sick because of the room was a smoking room....and the pool smell bad ...other than that everything was lovely i propose and she said YES...
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
Jonnathan
"Pretty Average"
Nothing bad to say about the hotel. The bed is comfortable and warm, they provided me with a tooth brush and toothpaste. As well as letting me borrow an umbrella for the day. It was nothing to write home about either. Pretty standard hotel in my opinion.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Ell
"great views from room"
Overall great, but breakfast and restaurant staff not as good as expected.
2 night family trip Sep 3, 2014
"Actually great!!"
It was just perfect, the staff was very kind, especially Oranthes, thank you again!!! He gave us a perfect room in 42 floor with beautifuls sights of NY and New Jersey.. We will never forget that...each morning with those wonderful views!! Three lines of subway to move in the city...what more could we ask to remember our wedding in New York? Thank you Thank you!!
12 night romance trip Aug 21, 2014
Edi
"Wonderful stay"
Great location, great service, overall great hotel
4 night romance trip Aug 28, 2014
This hotel I would recommend for anytime. The area is still up and coming, but it worth every penny. Great view from upper floors.
3 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
L.F.R.
"Beautiful view of the Freedom Tower"
Great location if you need to be in the financial district. Inconvenient location if you are in NY girl vacation and want to sightsee.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"Sailing in New York Harbour"
I was completely satisfied and plan to stay there again in the future. I took sailing lessons in New York Harbor while made the hotel convenient being a mere 4 blocks away. Being across the street from the 7/11 Museum and Reflection Pools was terrific. A short stroll you can enjoy the pools day or night and reflect on the sacrifice made there. Terrific hotel! Give it a try, you want regret it.
7 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"heart of financial district"
very accomodating. If I'm ever in New York again, I will definitely stay at this hotel.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Fantastic Hotel in great area"
I stay at the MH when I travel to NYC for business. Love being in the Financial District - close to many interesting neighborhoods. Tribeca is my favorite. Fantastic staff and you simply can't beat the location to the WTC sites. Will be back several times in the next 2 months.....
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Bryan
V good_-but few restaurants around
12 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great view from hotel of the financial district."
We loved it. The view was amazing at night and during the day. Loved how accessible the subway was from the hotel and that it was so close to ground zero. The staff was amazing and very helpful. The room was spacious and very comfortable with a lot of light. It was a great stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
Jennifer Andrade
"Great hotel in the Financial District"
The bed was super comfy. There wasn't much noise (except during the day there was some construction across the street). The staff was friendly. The room was clean. It's conveniently located to a number of trains and being so close to the World Trade Center stuff it feels pretty safe.
4 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"A week in New York"
This is the sort of hotel that nickel and dimes you. Everything is extra - move a bottle in the minibar to make room for something of your own you want to cool: get charged, want access to a fridge: $25, want to use the Internet in your room: pay extra, free Internet in the lobby but most of the seating is in the bar area, where you are supposed to buy a drink to sit after noon, and so on. Breakfast pricey for what it is. Room cleaning is a bit hit and miss. One day: glasses taken but not replaced. Another day: no bathmats. Day after: two bath mats. One day: plastic bag for ice bucket. Next day: no bag. One day: fresh shampoo. Next day: not, despite absence of shampoo. And so on. The air conditioning vents and carpets could use a good vacuuming. With the exception of a couple of slightly surly people at reception, everyone else at reception, the concierge's desk, cleaning staff, and other hotel services were very friendly and very helpful. They definitely put some effort into it, which was appreciated since various missing items and incorrect charges needed to be resolved.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Bimme
"Great Stay in Manhattan"
NIce-sized rooms with fabulous view, this was a great stay in Manhattan. The real stand-out, however, is the staff who couldn't possibly be nicer or more accomodating. Many of the doormen/bellboys have been at this hotel for 20+ years and are truly service oriented.
3 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2014
KParr
"If only....."
I thought the hotel was a great hotel as far as cleanliness and comfort...It was very classy with the decor but I felt that the staff could of been a little more friendly and when I say staff I am mostly talking about front desk. The doormen were very accommodating and friendly but the front desk, there was no eargerness to help or get to the guest that were checking in. There were staff members who never smiled and just seem angry that they had a job. I also didn't like the fact that I was asleep and this random man came to my room in the middle of the day to check and see if I had eaten anything from there snack bar..that was a first for me. I would stay at this hotel again because of the rate and only if I didn't have to deal with the staff .
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Amazing location"
Couldn't ask for a better view, WTC and the Hudson River! Staff was friendly and helpful. We will definitely come back.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Sondra
"Killer view & location, but a couple of problems.."
The Good: We booked the city view room which was well worth the extra money...the view overlooking the WTC memorial was spectacular and the hotel is centrally located to just about everything worth doing in the city. The Bad: The bed was literally one of the top five worst beds I've ever slept in...think old futon on a slap of cement...I've slept in more comfortable foxholes! Even worse was the lobby bathroom, both days we were there it was so disgusting that I half expected to find a homeless guy bathing in there...it made gas station bathrooms seem cleanly. Both of these features were in such stark contrast to the rest of the facility I felt obligated to mention them and for me they're probably a dealbreaker for a return visit as there are plenty of other similar hotels in the area.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
"NO FREE INTERNET IN THE ROOMS."
GREAT,EXCEPT FOR LACK OF FREE INTERNET ACCESS IN THE ROOMS.FOR WHAT WAS BEING CHARGED,THE LEAST THEY COULD DO IS PROVIDE FREE INTERNET SERVICE IN THE ROOMS.I WAS CHARGED FOR ITEMS IN THE REFRIGERATOR JUST BECAUSE I MOVED THEM OUT TO CREATE ROOM FOR A FEW OF MY PERISHABLES BECAUSE THEY HAVE A SENSOR THAT AUTOMATICALLY BILLS YOU WHEN THIS HAPPENS.THANK GOD I SPOTTED THIS AS I WAS CHECKING OUT,ONLY THEN DID THEY TELL ME THAT I SHOULD HAVE ASKED FOR A REFRIGERATOR.THE DOOR SERVICE,LUGGAGE HANDLERS WERE EXCELLENT.
5 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Overall good stay"
Overall good experience. My only issued was with the concierge, when I asked him questions he was very dismissive and unhelpful.
4 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Sergio
"Ruined for other Manhattan hotels! :)"
Our room was 5408, and looked out over the 9/11 Memorial, and to the west into New Jersey. The room was comfortable, and the hotel kindly put a roll away in our King Deluxe room when our daughter had to be with us for one night before heading to Sweden on student exchange. The bed was super comfortable, and huge. The view was mesmerizing and the location was incredible. Walk out the hotel doors and you are literally feet from the PATH train to Newark, and the subway to anywhere in Manhattan. I feel like no other hotel could be as wonderful as the Millenium. We will be coming back to pick up our daughter next summer and we will be staying again!
4 night family trip Aug 14, 2014