All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
55 Church StreetNew YorkNY10007United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Great room
    Ordinary pool
    Bad internet service
I was harassed by hotel security countless times for no apparent reason. The worst experience ever and I will never step a pinky toe into that place.
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
Kolon
Very satisfied with my short stay at this hotel (cut shorter by a family emergency). The room was clean. And the view was to die for.
Response by Millenium Hilton
We hope all is well with your family member, and we thank you for being our guest, even if just for a short stay. We hope to welcome you back so you can take more time to enjoy the great views!
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2015
Christine
Stay was short but very welcoming great Hotel
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Selma
"Close to Freedom Tower and 9/11 Memorial"
It was a great trip and a pleasure to stay at the Millennium
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
chris
"It's all about location."
When we arrived at the hotel and entered our room at 11:30pm, it was 65F in there, with the a/c blowing in cold air. We changed the thermostat to 74F and waited, but after 10 minutes cold air was still blowing in. We fiddled with the thermostat some more, then called the front desk and they sent a technician in. He was very nice, and concluded that the heating was broken, and would be fixed next day, or we could be moved. By then it was 12:30am, we were tired, cold, and very disappointed. We asked for extra blankets and got them. When we were checking out and recounted our story to a manager, he offered us an upgrade on our next stay.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
Maggie
Stayed one night with family. Service was good would stay again.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"Millenium Hilton"
There was a great view of the WTC from my window. The hotel is close to metro lines. The staff could be a little friendlier. Otherwise the hotel was a very good place to stay.
Response by Millenium Hilton
Hello Traveler, Thank you for your 5 star review! I am happy to read that you enjoyed our Lower Manhattan location and neighborhood. Hopefully the constrution should be completed by the time you come back to the Big Apple! I'm sorry to read that the staff did not meet your expecations. We take these reviews seriously and will make note in our meetings with them. I hope you have you back at the Millenium Hotel upon your return! Darren Brown, Assistant Director of Front Office Operations, Millenium Hilton
2 night trip Sep 17, 2015
"Good hotel"
Overall, pretty happy with the stay at this hotel. At the time of check in, we were given a queen size bed instead of a King which we reserved. When we got the correct room, the towels in the room were dirty and had to call for room service. Other then that room was clean and comfortable.
Response by Millenium Hilton
Hello Traveler, thank you for your 4 star review. I appreicate it! Apologies for the bed size confusion. I am happy to read our Housekeeping staff was able to take care of the towels for you. I hope you got some wonderful pictures of our view! Should your travels bring you back to New York, I hope you will think of us to stay with. Best, Darren Brown, Assistant Director of Front Office Operations, Millenium Hilton
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"Weekend Trip for 2"
Went to New York as a weekend trip with my dad. The hotel is located right next to the new World Trade Center and our room on the 27th floor overlooked the North Reflection pool. It is an easy walk to wall street. The hotel itself is very nice. The staff was friendly and eager to help. The valet was a bit expensive at $55. I will stay here again in the future.
Response by Millenium Hilton
Hi Brandon, Thanks for reviewing us! We are glad that you and your dad had a great trip to NYC and enjoyed both the hotel and the service you received. We look forward to seeing you back again next time! Regards, Katherine Malenczak, Director of Front Office Operations, Millenium Hilton
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Brandon
"Nice hotel close to all major subway lines"
Hotel was great, but was not what I saw on the web page ended up in a smaller room with no view
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
Eddie
Everything was great, went for business. They need to clean the vents but overall good times.
3 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
DROPPING OFF MY DAUGHTER FOR FIRST TIME AT COLLEGE - STAYING HERE MADE EVERYTHING A LITTLE EASIER
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Catherine
"Awesome location and view!"
Hotel was awesome!! A friend suggested it and we are so grateful. The only difficult part was that our GPS took us to another Church Street all the way across town. We were in The Financial District already, but it took us about 3 hours because GPS took us out by JFK airport. But the hotel was fantastic once we finally found it.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2015
Mary Lou
Always stay here when I can. Great hotel and location
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"The kids first trip to NYC."
Great stay. We were in town for 4 days and needed someplace with a pool for the spoiled kids...aha. There are not many hotels in NYC with pools and this one was very nice. Very convenient to subway (right outside the door). Wether you are going to Coney Island or anywhere in Manhattan, the stations around this hotel will get you there. Beautiful view from our room of WTC site and the Hudson river. Walkind distance to Battery Park and plenty of shops. Nice distance from noisy Times Square but a quick 10 minute ride to get there on the E train. Will stay here again.
Response by Millenium Hilton
We are so glad you and your family had an incredible visit to NYC. We hope you enjoyed your trip to Coney Island, as the weather must have been perfect for a ride on the Ferris Wheel! we are glad you were able to enjoy Battery Park as well as our expansive views. We hope to host you and your family again in the near future.
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
ENNOS
Staff did not attend to request. Overpriced items in snack bar (in room). $6 bottle of water - come on now.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Nice hotel, great location for tourists"
Booked a room for my sister who was coming into town for her bachelorette party. We planned to go to the beach on Saturday, and check-in was not until 3:00, but the hotel was great about storing our luggage for us until we got back. Check-in later that day was incredibly quick, and the room was very comfortable. Later that evening we had all of the girls come over for a pre-game/hang out before dinner, and the hotel gave us no problems having a group come and hang out. They even sent up a cork screw when our room did not have one. Security made sure to check our room pass when we came back that night, making us feel very safe in the hotel. Check-out was also very quick, as all we had to do was press a button on our room phone, and didn't need to wait in line downstairs. We had many plans that weekend, so we did not take advantage of any of the restaurants/bars/fitness center in the hotel, but all areas of the hotel looked great, and if I were to stay there again I would certainly get a drink at the lobby bar. The location is great for tourists- literally across the street from the World Trade Center museum/monument in the heart of FiDi. Would definitely recommend the hotel
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Perfect Hotel in New York"
The staff was very curtious, and very helpful, in a big but like New York. I really liked the fact that we ordered separate rooms because we had 7 in our party, but we were able to upgrade to a room that could accommodate all of us. (On the suggestion of the front desk clerk, I did not get his name, but very polite and very helpful). Made our stay very comfortable and satisfying. I would not stay anywhere else the next time we visited New York. Very classy and very helpful staff.Thank you, Millennium Hotel!!
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Beverly
"Okay but not great."
First of all they described the view overlooking the 911 memorial, that was incorrect. It was overlooking the construction in the area of the 911 memorial. Second they advertised 55.00 per 24 hours of valet parking, they did not say you had to leave your car there at the lot for 24 hours, which meant everytime we left the hotel and took our car we had to pay for parking. Stayed 2 1/2 days and it cost us over $200.00 for parking. They showed a deluxe king room but it was not as big as the picture showed. I was a bit disappointed with the room
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Good stay
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
johannes
"Nice 3 Night trip"
What a great family vacation. The hotel was in a great area with very easy access to subways. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only downside is that they don't offer a 2 queen bed room and sharing a double is tight. They also only have a minibar in the room and no refrigerator.
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Great view with friendly staff
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Clifford
"Girls Weekend"
Had a great time, we came up for a Girls Weekend Getaway. The location was stellar, we could see the 9/11 Memorial from our room. The room was small but that was to be expected. The only qualm I have with this hotel was their mini-fridge policy. Yes, I'm sure this is a common rule but the whole " you get charged if something moves" is ridiculous. We kept a bottle of our own water in the fridge and they charged me for something being moved and then said they could send up another fridge for $35..... They eventually took the charge off with no problem which was nice but that seemed like a silly rule to begin with. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay and would definitely return!
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Maggie
"Do not eat here"
Whatever you do, do not eat here! Terrible breakfast for two: $72. Bad service, instant scrambled eggs, awful greasy sausages. Better yet, you don't know you are getting fleeced for this until the bill comes! This rip-off should be illegal!
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Devin
"An ok experience"
Room smelt as if poop was cleaned up but the aroma still lingered, the window had a lot of condensation from the air conditioning in the room above. The dripping almost kept me up all night. Walls are also paper thin. I could hear some metal banging inside the building. The furniture and size of the room were decent. The staff is hit or miss. For the star rating and prices I expected more.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
alex
"a little disappointed"
This is the 3rd time this month I have stayed there and I've always loved the hotel and staff and looked forward to my stay there but this time I was disappointed....the check in they were not the usual accommodating staff I have always seen...this time they were very short n not one thing I asked for they did. I am definitely trying a new hotel next time after this stay!
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Decent Hotel"
Good hotel, rooms are kind of small. Great staff however towels were stained with blood or some orange-ish red splot and some vents were dusty beyond belief.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"bathroom"
I stayed in room 3812 and notice that the bathroom shower needed repair near the head.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
joseph
Wonderful what a view. Gift shop needs updated with Hilton items
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Wendy
It was so amazing and we really love the city view.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Jose Oscar
I had a great experience at the Millenium Hilton, very courteous staff & a very clean hotel. I would definitely recommend staying there & I will be back in the future.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"stay here"
great downtown hotel location, lots to do around, great size pool overall excellent hotel for downtown, opposite freedown tower!
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Except location, nothing is really 4 stars about this hotel. To me it's a 3 star hotel to be fair.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Wei
Very helpful services but none of room were ready upon checkin time. Enjoyed our stay and slept great in the comfy beds. Id recommend the hotel to others
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Shelley
"I would stay there again!"
I stayed at the deluxe queen size with a view, the room had a beautiful view. The room was very clean, and people were very nice.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Luzneiry
"Spectacular views from the 38th floor"
Loved the hotel and that it was located right across from the 9/11 Museum and Memorial. The reason I gave it a 4 for neighborhood is because it is in the financial district and I felt the places to eat, especially at night were limited.
5 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Great Hotel in a Great location."
Great hotel, only complaint was that the hot water in the shower took forever to warm up. Our room had a comfy king size bed and a great view. I would stay again.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Juan
"Nice view that's it"
Great view of the Trade Center. Room is small bed was comfy. Horrible pillows. Food prices are ridiculous. They are cheap with coffee sugar and coffee mate. Not to mention toilet paper and towels. Pool is small and overchloroniated. And the gym is even smaller.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Girth Steedson
"Oasis at "Freedom Tower""
A clean comfortable place to stay. Our room directly overlooked the pretentious memorial to 9/11. If you want to spend $25 a head to tour this monument to tragedy, this hotel is a safe place to which to return to lick your wounds. ginormous, vulgar tribute to the original twin towers architecture can't be missed from West facing rooms. Only if you must...
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Philip
"close to downtown attractions"
Room is spacious compare to other old building. Don't be fool by the picture, the pool is small. Downtown attractions are within 5-15 minutes walk to World Trade Memorial, Chinatown, Wall Street, South Ferry to Staten Island, South street Seaport, Brooklyn Bridge....HOWEVER, the front desk gave us WRONG room numbers to us, the housekeeping only clean the room ONCE with our three days stay, WRONGFULLY charging us 30 dollars for the drinks in the fridge... Other than that, I will recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Kuma
Great Stay - Nice Pool Great Location Parking was a Pricy ($65 per day for an SUV) Limited channels on TV Extra Fees for other services (like Roll away Bed, Fridge, etc.)
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Marwan
"Comfy and convenient"
Just a quick overnight stay in New York on our way home from Europe. Loved the luggage storage so we could sightsee until plane time.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Andrea
Very convenient, reasonable price, helpful staff. Dirty carpets was a bit of a let down considering the price and quality of hotel. But generally a fine stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Romesh
"Perfect Location"
It was the perfect location for our weekend getaway. Staff was friendly and accommodating.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Work on service"
Could work a little on service
4 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Justin
"Beautiful and historic."
Beautiful and historic, right across the street from Ground Zero. Staff were gracious, kind and helpful. Wi-Fi charges are very steep,however.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Darlene
"Terrific hotel at a great price."
A block from the WTC Memorial, terrific city views from the rooms, close to subway.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Hotel convenient place to roam around"
near to subway and easy to visit places. We could use the subway to go to uptown and walkable to the battery park. Near to sep 11 memorial
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Overpriced hotel - Poor overall."
Asking to pay Wifi in an expensive hotel at 15$/Pay is a joke.
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015