All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America

Great pool
    Quite clean
    Poor vibe
    Bad internet service
"close to downtown attractions"
Room is spacious compare to other old building. Don't be fool by the picture, the pool is small. Downtown attractions are within 5-15 minutes walk to World Trade Memorial, Chinatown, Wall Street, South Ferry to Staten Island, South street Seaport, Brooklyn Bridge....HOWEVER, the front desk gave us WRONG room numbers to us, the housekeeping only clean the room ONCE with our three days stay, WRONGFULLY charging us 30 dollars for the drinks in the fridge... Other than that, I will recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Kuma
Great Stay - Nice Pool Great Location Parking was a Pricy ($65 per day for an SUV) Limited channels on TV Extra Fees for other services (like Roll away Bed, Fridge, etc.)
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Marwan
"Comfy and convenient"
Just a quick overnight stay in New York on our way home from Europe. Loved the luggage storage so we could sightsee until plane time.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Andrea
Very convenient, reasonable price, helpful staff. Dirty carpets was a bit of a let down considering the price and quality of hotel. But generally a fine stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Romesh
"Perfect Location"
It was the perfect location for our weekend getaway. Staff was friendly and accommodating.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Work on service"
Could work a little on service
4 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Justin
"Beautiful and historic."
Beautiful and historic, right across the street from Ground Zero. Staff were gracious, kind and helpful. Wi-Fi charges are very steep,however.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Darlene
"Terrific hotel at a great price."
A block from the WTC Memorial, terrific city views from the rooms, close to subway.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Hotel convenient place to roam around"
near to subway and easy to visit places. We could use the subway to go to uptown and walkable to the battery park. Near to sep 11 memorial
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Overpriced hotel - Poor overall."
Asking to pay Wifi in an expensive hotel at 15$/Pay is a joke.
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Toomas
"Spectacular"
Clean comfortable & convenient to the Freedom Tower
3 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Bruce
"A Fan"
Hotel staff was wonderful and very polite. The room was small but very comfortable and clean. Bed was extremely comfy!! Best location. View of the Freedom Tower. We walked to 911 Memorial and to South Street Seaport!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Staff left a lot to be desired"
I had an event to attend in the city on a Sunday evening, and chose to spend the night at the Millennium Hilton because it had a very good price and is located down the street from my job. In terms of the rooms and hotel condition, everything was fine- the room was comfortable and quiet, and had the standard amenities that you would expect at any other hotel. The staff, however, left a lot to be desired. When I checked in on Sunday afternoon, the young woman at the front desk was quite brusque with me and didn't believe that I had a reservation until I showed her the email confirmation on my phone. She also expressed disbelief that I was only spending 1 night. The staff should treat guests respectfully and professionally, no matter how short their stays are. The worst part however, was shortly after I got into my room- about 10 minutes after I got there, a maintenance man entered the room without knocking, saying he needed to replace something in the shower. Um, hello, ever heard of knocking?! Needless to say, I put a do not disturb sign on the door for the rest of my stay, since it's clear that the staff doesn't communicate which rooms are occupied and which ones aren't.
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2015
"Great weekend get away"
Wonderful view will be back
1 night trip Jul 25, 2015
hakan
"BEST VIEW for the $$!"
We stayed on the 33rd floor facing the Hudson and had an incredible view of the 9/11 Memorial, World Trade Center and Hudson River. We saw one of the best sunsets we've ever seen right from our king sized bed looking out our massive wall sized window. I booked this hotel for only $189 on hotels.com and was SHOCKED at how awesome it was. It's a little out of the way if you are planning to see Times Square, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, etc.. but if you're going for the 9/11 Memorial or a relaxing trip to hang out around the Hudson or cross the Brooklyn Bridge, this hotel is PERFECT!
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Highly Recommended"
One word to describe my stay... AWESOME!!!
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Excellent hotel in lower Manhattan"
Excellent views, nice pool. You can walk to everything around Wall St. and Battery Park.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Location and Views"
Great location. Close to subways. Hotel staff was very friendly and the rooms were well maintained. Great view of the One World Tower building from the room
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
cedric
"Great Hotel, Great Price"
We stayed here during our family location. It was a great price, Parking was a little shock. Our car came back with a small dent we didn't remember having but it was a rental. Our room we selected was a city view and I am glad we did. We were on the 31st floor with a perfect view of 9-11 memorial. I could stop from staring out the window. The R subway was right outside our front door making it very easy to travel in city and a short walk to Battery Park. The door knob to the bathroom was falling off. We told the front desk and when we returned a few hours later it was repaired. We definitely will stay here again if we return to NYC. All the staff was friendly.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Good lacation
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Andrzej
"Had such a good time"
very comfortable great view if the city just request non smoking if you really are bothered by the smell
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Chanel
"Great Choice"
Great location, beatiful hotel
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Oscar
"My daughters 11th birthday weekend!!"
Wow what can I say!!! What a GREAT experience at the Millennium Hotel. We took our daughter to NEW YORK CITY for her birthday weekend and she even got on GMA. The staff and peopl at the hotel were AWESOME. Thank you George, Christopher and the entire frint desk staff for making us feel like the only guests you had. AWESOME job guys.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
The best hotel. Spectacular view. The only problem was you had 2pay for the Wi-Fi.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Small beds but beautiful location"
The Hilton Millenium is an an excellent neighborhood! There is a subway station right out front and an awesome shopping center across the street (Century 21)! Freedom Tower is a block away but you can see it from your window and is just beautiful! The drinks and food are rather expensive at the hotel so I'd go elsewhere to eat and drink. The beds are ridiculously small so keep that in mind as well.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Kathryn
Came to visit family who lived in Tribeca. The hotel was only blocks away and very convenient. The room was quiet, comfortable and clean. Also a nice size.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Anna
"Nice hotel great views of area"
Very nice facility would have liked to know which view our room had when booking it but it did not say fortunately had the view we wanted that was great. Concierge's and there staff were great very informative and helpful. Front desk staff seemed a little overwhelmed so they came off as unhelpful.
jim
"Excellent hotel"
I Love this hotel, everybody was friendly and the concierge service was awesome. I will stay again for sure.
sonya
"Beautiful View of The World Trade Center"
This is a great hotel of you need to be in this part of the city. Easy subway access makes traveling simple, even for first timers. The staff were kind, but seemed overworked at times, particular related to luggage check in. When I arrived I checked mine, only to find they could not locate it immediately. I was taken to another room on another floor with several other guests where we had to locate the items ourselves. My only issue with that was a concern for how secure my luggage was if others were similarly searching for theirs.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Wonderful stay near WTC"
Excellent hotel. Very clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Close to Battery Park, WTC, 911 Memorial and subway access.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Great Stay, Will Come Back!"
Hotel was A1. Awesome area, near the subway and other public transportations. Great view, and very clean. Bath room was awesome. Only downside was having to pay for the wifi.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Mohammad
"LOCATION, LOCATION,LOCATION"
Perfect location just across the street from the Word trade center, close to subways, food, and shopping.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
I came up with 2 12 year old girls for the USWNT soccer ticker tate parade. Great locations perfect for what i need. Clean, Helpful, and excellent location in the Financial district
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Dawn
"Amazing"
The room was nice and the view was amazing. The staff were very hospitable. Cant wait to stay there again.
jenny
"Bellman"
Great Bell staff! Very friendly and informative of the area and history of the hotel.
"July 11, 2015"
I love this hotel, everything about. Clean, safe, extremely comfortable and excellent staff. My complaint re:this visit is aimed at Expedia, not the hotel. I requested and paid for a room with a city view. My understanding (which I experienced before) was a corner room, 2 windows. Our room had only 1 and little view. BUT, it's a great hotel
amy
"Retreat amidst The Freedom Tower and WTC"
Room was quiet, relaxing, and impeccably clean. Great views of the Freedom Tower and new transit hub. Hotel is close to Fulton Station, PATH, and other NYC Subways so getting around to other parts of the city is very convenient. The hotel staff is extremely helpful also. A visit to the Sept 11 Memorial was very moving and is a fitting tribute to the victims, rescue teams, and workers who rebuilt or are continually reconstructing the area.
CKB
"Great place to stay in Financial District"
Hotel is very nice. Large room for a NYC hotel. Look out our window and had beautiful view of the Freedom Tower and river. Easy walk to river for running along trail. Subways close by. Great spot
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Outdated hotel , good location . Annoying feature on Expedia won't let you post unless you type more word here.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Nice view from the Hotel. Great location"
I like the Hotel very much. The view from the higher floors are excellent. Breakfast buffet is expensive 30 dollars per person Is too much. The pool is a decent size. Rooms are comfy.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
great hotel
"Millenium Hilton exceeds all expectations"
I once again stayed here for an extended 4th of July weekend and I couldn't ask for anything more. I always stay at the Millenium Hilton when visiting NYC because of the location, neighborhood, room cleanliness, and the service. For the first time I used the gym and pool and both were more than I expected.
3 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Chip
"Stay here!"
Great place and great staff.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Monte
"Great stay. love my view"
Loved everything about this hotel except for the in room coffee. Might be time for an upgrade
2 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Ann
"Great staff, very good rooms!!"
I live in NJ and came to see the One World Trade Center observation deck and spent the following day in the City. Usually, this would be out of my price range, but I found a good last minute deal. The staff were exceptional, very professional and very helpful
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
"i would have gotten a better stay at a hostel"
Rude rude rude..... I checked in with my girlfriend for our anniversary & when i checked in i asked about the room that i reserved. He simply told me we do not have rooms facing the water i don't know who told you we do but we don't. He then asked what do you want to do? the guy was just rude x100000000 When i got into the room is smelled like wet damp old towels...
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Ryan
"Great hotel."
I like the location to some of the subways, very convenient. Decent small gym. Pool is small but nice. Small & good locker rooms. Expensive room service. Hotel staff was polite.
3 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
Brad
"Great location!"
Our experience was pleasant! The staff was friendly and helpful!
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Great views and services"
Nice views, excellent service, we got a 45 floor view and it was amazing
ju
Very good access to sights and the Hudson River offerings..
Jaime
"Great location, view and service"
We visited NY for the 4th of July weekend. We had a junior suite. The view was spectacular. The rooms was clean and very comfortable beds. The hotel was across from World Trade Center, walking distance to Brooklyn Bridge, soho, Little Italy and Chinatown. The subway right outside the front door is a huge plus. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015