All hotels in Creve Coeur, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here660 Maryville Centre Dr, Creve Coeur, MO, 63141, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Great Experience"
We had a nice weekend stay at the Marriott West. We enjoyed the spacious and clean workout room with complimentary water bottles- thank you! The pool and hot tub were also clean and inviting. The hotel lobby was bright and cheerful. The snack bar girl was friendly, helpful and very accommodating. Our room was spacious and clean. The hotel is right off of 64 which makes it very convenient to drive to shopping or restaurants. We wished it had shuttle service downtown as the cab fare was pricey.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Mel
"enjoyed it"
Hotel was nice with friendly staff and great rooms.
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2013
"Nice place to stay"
This was a nice hotel. It was clean and the staff was friendly. Would stay at this hotel again when in St Louis.
2 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2013
"Maintenance"
The hotel is comfortable and nice but they have problems with maintenance; we had problem with squeaky A/C., toilet tank getting filled frequently, even at night, slippery bathtub, water stuck in the bathtub.
4 night trip Nov 7, 2013
Only complaint is that room service came to clean the room rather early in the morning(9ish) . We were still asleep when they walked in.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
I'm sure the rooms were nice, judging by the lobby, but I never actually saw a room. I requested 2 double beds through hotels.com as I had a total of 4 adults needing the room. When I arrived to check-in the only room available was a King and they were out of rollaways. They did make a reservation at a nearby hotel without charging me for the King room but it was an aggravation. They said it was bc I booked through hotels.com and not with them directly. I wondered they would think 1 King would accomodate 4 adults. Regardless, I will probably not choose Marriott or hotels.com next time I need to make a reservation.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2013
When we arrived I had my printed confirmation showing there would be 3 adults and I had booked a room with two double beds. I was told we would have to take a queen bed (1 bed only), they would delivery a cot. I explained to them I had requested and had confirmation on a double bed room. The clerk said, you booked through Expedia, they do not know our inventory you should have booked through Mariott. The cot brought to our room was not very updated; had broken springs for the mattress to rest on and the mattress itself was very old, it was the old spring type mattress not a memory foam one, I would have thought a hotel rated with >3star would have had better offbed sleeping for their guest. Our room was assigned to us and when we got to the room walked in and the room had not been cleaned. Dirty towels, drink containers and unmade bed presented to us. We had to call down and go back to desk and was assigned a different room. Therefore, this motel had a double whammy even before we put our luggage down.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
was overall good. it was unfortunate that at the hotel was a group of boys playing in some hockey tournament and the parents were not controlling them very well. This occurred in the fitness center when I was trying to work out and in the lobby seating area.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"Weekend In St. Louis"
Stayed here as a last minue decision. Just outsid of town with an excellant price-sort drive into St Louis but also near shopping/dining. Very nice Marriott, room very large and bed comfortable.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Vince
"Wonderful"
Great hotel. Sorry could not stay the full 2 nights. Had emergency back home. Room was wonderful.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
My family (wife & two sons) and I did stay here at this Marriott west in St. Louis for only one night over this past Labor Day weekend 2013. I did book this hotel based on other reviews here on hotels.com. I have to say that a good number of these reviews were spot on. Located right off the interstate yet tucked away in a somewhat quiet beautiful business park in a very safe looking neighborhood, that just driving up to the hotel we felt a welcoming relief that we had made the right choice. Our check in was flawless and the hotel staff were very pleasant and courteous. Yes, like others here have mentioned the rooms are a little on the small side but very clean and appeared very well maintained. The decor of our room (with double beds) and hotel lobby is exactly what one would expect from Marriott. Very updated with modern furnishings. Kid's liked the pool but thought it crowded. Not really surprised by this since it was a holiday weekend and we had been told the hotel was booked solid through the weekend. However, the short time we were there we didn't seem to see the crowd of people one might associate with a busy hotel. I can't comment on the dining here. We chose other options within close driving distance. Overall this was a good choice for us and would happily stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Quiet, out of the way, yet close to everything"
The staff was so very professional and pleasant to speak with. It was such a pleasure to walk through the hallways or to the elevators and greeted with sincere hospitality. Room service and housecleaning were just the nicest that I have encountered in a long time. My room was always left clean and way above my satisfaction. Definitely recommending this hotel to anybody to is planning a trip to St. Louis.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"Nice hotel and reasonable price."
Not too far from the ballpark downtown, free parking, reasonably priced.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Nice getaway!!"
A little far away, but a nice getaway. Trees and creek. 2 pools and hot tub. Has a very good breakfast buffet. But a little pricey.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
"Nice Experience"
It was overall a nice experience to stay at this hotel. Its about 20-30 min drive from airport and is located in a peaceful place.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
Loved it and plan on staying again!
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
"Nice property in a very good location."
Very good experience. Nice staff and great amenities.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Mo
The hotel was really nice and the atmosphere was calm. My wife and I really enjoyed our stay looking forward to another.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Very easy to get to"
Everything was clean, employees were very helpful
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Debbie
"Excellent choice in the mid-west"
The moment we entered the lobby, I knew we'd be pleased having chosen the Marriott. To begin with, the lobby felt fresh and was nicely appointed. Hotel staff moved us to a higher, more quiet floor upon check-in. Our room was fresh both in appointments and color choice. The king bed was extremely comfortable and the air conditioning unit quiet. Would we stay here again? In a heartbeat. Thank you Marriott!
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Cher
"Overall a nice place to stay"
The airconditioner went out the second day of our stay and we all woke up in the night burning up. The lamp and outlet between the two beds went out as well. We reported it and they did fix the air the next day but never fixed the outlet or lamp so I could not use the clock and did not have enough light without the lamp. The staff was nice but never really said much about the problems other than thank you for letting us know. It was clean and neat but could step up and take quicker action when there is a problem.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"wont stay again"
Our room was pretty dusty and had no mini fridge after being told we would have one. We found hair all over our bathtub and sink. Not very impressed.
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2013
speirs
"Almost Perfect"
I would have rated this all stars but for a room this expensive, they should have included a microwave/fridge inside all rooms. Aside from that, it was a pleasant stay for us. You get hot water instantly and the Bed and Pillows are A+!
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2013
Myles L.
We especially enjoyed the breakfast buffet variety, and service
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"no maid service"
loved the room pool and location however we did not get maid service for 2 days and when I told the front counter all she offered was a snack bar. Even so would probably stay again.
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
Karma
"Hotel great if needing west side of St. Louis."
All was nice and the hotel had some nice extras (lemonade in lobby, water bottles in room). Staff was very friendly. Wish that someone at staff would have stepped up and got the parties drinking in the pool out to allow the kids to swim. Thirty-five individuals in a pool that size is too small.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"LOVED IT!!!"
great hotel in a great location.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
YL
"Good Standard hotel"
This place had the trappings of a big city Marriott but not the high rate. Everything was good. The only thing that was bothersome was no towel racks to hang towels, a minor inconvenience. Otherwise the room we had overlooked a beautiful river and greenery. it had very good free Wi-Fi. No free breakfast however. Our room was very quiet which was contrary to other reviews we read.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Al
"Nice atmosphere"
The hotel is located in the populated West county but the surrouding make you feel like it is more secluded.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"A wee bit over priced"
Don't get me wrong, its a nice enough hotel, a little out of the way if you are going into St Louise, but, in some aspects, thats a plus. Over all, the staff was friendly, if not scarce. The room was nice, a little cramped for the premium we paid. Stayed 2 nights, room was serviced, overall no major complaints. We purchased the breakest deal online, the breakfast buffet was good. Beware though, the price you pay for the meal online is tied to how many adults you have listed. My daughter was with us and shes a teen, but, apparently I did not pay for all 3 of us to eat, so I had to pay out of pocket for one of the meals. No big deal, just need to be aware. Overall, not much in either direction to comment about. There is a nice outdoor pool, we did not get to use it, but it was being used. I kind of liked the out-of-way location, but it can be a hassle to find. All in all, I would stay again, perhaps with a slightly less price.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
"Great hotel!"
Very clean, nice hotel. We stayed 4 nights while we were in town visiting family. The location was great, right by HWY. 40, and only a couple miles from Chesterfield Mall. The outdoor and indoor pools were nice, except there was something wrong with the heater on the whirlpool. We will definitely stay there again. Could've used a roll away, but they were very full and couldn't accommodate our request. My daughter ended up sleeping with us in our King size bed, which I really didn't mind since we only paid 79.00 per night for a fantastic hotel room.
4 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Laurie
"Weekend geataway"
The staff was friendly. The bartender needed direction to help us. There was a loose piece of granite counter top on the night stand (which was replaced after we notified house keeping). There was not a refrigerator in our room, and we ended up losing milk for our baby because the ice melted so fast.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
family
Nice hotel and little pricey but overall is a good hotel. Staff is nice, it's clean, and comfortable. My only complaint was the the hot tub was never hot no matter the time of the day. Either way a decent stay for a decent price.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Nice hotel but would not guarantee room type"
We booked a room with two beds and showed up with my husband and 3 children. They apologized and then said they guaranteed that we would have a room with two beds for the following two nights. The next morning we asked about a room and the said they were sorry but couldn't provide us with that room now. So next time I will check before I book to make sure I am getting what I paid for.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Family of 5
"tops, except"
All was very nice, except the TV in the room that did not easily go to regular program channels, and the lack of a clock and alarm device normally provided in other hotels
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"Displeased"
We were given a king size bed room when we booked for two double beds. We were promised a rollaway at no charge. Later we were told that they had no rollaways left.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
"no stores close by"
Hotel was great. Only a few concerns. There was a baseball tournament in the area & kids were everywhere. Very noisy and running down the halls. Both swimming pools were always full. Hot tub was treated like a swimming pool by kids. There was a women's hockey team there and heard no noise coming from them. They were very well mannered. When we checked out there was not a cart available for a while for us to check out and get our bags to the car. Prehaps due to the ball team. Overrall hotel & room was very comfortable. Breakfast was great! Would be nice if there was a complimentary small breakfast but other than these few things the hotel was nice.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
Julie D.
I have stayed at this hotel 4 times previously & have always been extremely pleased. I was not as pleased this time. I had requested 2 beds many months before. They were fully booked, so couldn't honor that, but did put a roll away bed in the room. That was fine, but the headboard and rails were very dusty. Our room was older, so baseboard corners and shower tile looked very worn and not as clean as usual. The bottom of the door and some of the furniture had a bit of the laminate stripped off. I know that all hotels have some rooms that are due for updating. However, after encouraging two other groups of family members to also book two rooms for this wedding weekend and writing a glowing review the last stay, I felt I had been let down. The staff was pleasant, as always. I just didn't think the room quality was comparable to my past stays.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
cheryl
"Good hotel"
Hotel is really good. I had some problem at the check-in since my booking was not appearing in there system. I was bit worried for some time, but it was cleared after some time. I suggest if you are booking from hotels.com please make sure to check with the hotel team for confirmation of the booking.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
"Best place to relax after a hectic journey"
Great place to stay in St. Louis
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2013
"Excellent Comfortable room in a great location"
The hotel was immaculate and very welcoming. The pool and work out room were well above average. Great location. We'll book here again for sure. Couldn't have asked for more!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"It worked out"
Nice hotel. We got there late in the evening and they were over-booked (may have be a wedding and family re-union). There were a lot of children going back and forth from the pool. So it was very kid friendly :-) .They were very busy and did not have our rooms ready but, they quickly got us into one room and we got the second one shortly after that. The staff was very friendly. It was a good stay. The breakfast was a good deal.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2013
"Good, caring staff -- makes all the difference"
I was in St. Louis for a medical procedure at nearby St. Luke's, my second trip there. The first trip we went to a local Hilton where the staff acted bored and told us anything we wanted was not possible. But at this Marriott, every staffer was on the ball. Especially Rhonda, who drove me in the hotel shuttle to a local Walgreen's so I could pick up some supplies and took me to and from the hospital, was extremely helpful and friendly. The front-desk clerks and waitstaff went the extra mile, the kitchen really came through when I ordered things not quite like on the menu. The facility is handsome and up to date and the outdoor pool looked super. The only downsides: I wished it were possible to get fresh air, everything is hermetically sealed and it didn't seem like any comes in from the outside even through the ducts; the restaurant was not open at all hours posted (the bar was, but as a female I didn't want to eat alone in a bar); the room-service menu was so-so, heavy on salts and sauces and the portions too big (after wasting some food I learned to ask for a turkey sandwich with 2/3rds less turkey, not exaggerating); and though the Expedia says the hotel has "gift shops," what they have is one closet-sized room next to the front desk with a few choices of candy bars, soda and toiletries, not even magazines or newspapers. Since the hotel is not near stores and I wasn't driving, that was too bad. A very good place to stay overall.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
Brooke
"Nice place, though walls are a bit thin"
We had a few noisy neighbors and the hotel room walls are clearly too thin. Sound-proofing would have been quite helpful. But overall the hotel was fine.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Nice place to stay."
Nice luxurious hotel and pool area. Friendly staff as well. Our room had plenty of outlets to choose from and free wifi!
2 night romance trip Jun 21, 2013
Greg
I loved the location even though it was about 20 minutes from downtown. The hotel was clean. I loved the outdoor pool and the indoor pool as well. Breakfast was wonderful.
3 night romance trip Jun 21, 2013
"stay in st. louis"
Only problem involved some real loud young men in the hallway around 1:30-2:30AM. WOuld have loved to know what room they were in and return the favor at 7:00AM.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Nice Hotel - close to airport."
Beautiful interior and pool area. Two restaurants on site and both served great food. Room clean and spacious. Would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Sue
"Great stay and convenient location"
Would stay there again
2 night trip May 17, 2013
Sybil
"Home away from Home"
The staff is always very friendly and helpful. They make this the perfect place to stay when visiting St. Louis.
2 night trip May 10, 2013