All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
    Bad internet service
"Not as advertised"
This hotel did not have a business center as advertised and the wifi only worked on the lower floors. We had to get a room change so that we could us the internet. Their rooms are so small that with your suitcases open it was almost impossible to move around in the rooms.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Ray
"Not worth the price"
This hotel is overpriced and penny pinching. I paid 1pound per suitcase for the hotel to keep the luggage a few hours was not good service.
2 night trip Jun 24, 2013
"good, but not great."
the hotel is located in a convenient area, provides nice morning meal, and very clean. However, the room is small, the bed is not comfortable, and the reception staff is not friendly.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
lucky
"good location"
It was OK but nothing special
3 night trip Jun 11, 2013
gullan
Hotel is very closed to underground station. Surrounding Neighborhood is good with plenty of shops and restaurants. If you spend about 15 pounds , you can get most of the central London attractions by Taxi and one Taxi accommodate up to 5 people. Hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good with plenty of selections. Rooms are small as for typical European cities, but clean. There is elevator, but can accommodate only two people or one if with luggage. Another problem is to get to room 100 numbers, you have to go round and go down again and at that point there is no elevator and you have to carry you luggage by hand. It is really inconvenient. The corridor is also narrow and you feels like you are walking in puzzle way.
3 night trip Jun 9, 2013
Easy to get there. Just 5 minutes walk from the subway. Nice neighborhood. Breakfeast ok but it was noisy.
1 night trip May 13, 2013
"Good location...that's it"
Very small room for $230. Found a much cheaper on in paddington the following night (Castleton). Unlike queens park it had free wifi. Queens park was too expensive for the size of the room and didn't have free wifi. Wouldn't go back. Plasma tv was 19". Worked out ok because it was me and a buddy but would not go back. Underground is close so that was a plus but you can find cheaper hotels that are nicer with free wifi.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Not too sure"
We stayed 2 nights with my partner. The first night in basement room opposite the boiler room. View from our window was to a small courtyard with lots of boxes and a ladder. The second night they changed our room to the ground floor exactly above our previous room. This room was near exit to the reception so we could hear everyone passing our room. And next to our room was toilets and we could hear the air drier going off every so often. View from our window was better, but it was exactly where the smoking area was so we couldn't even open our window as were non smokers. Overall both rooms were very noisy and not very comfortable. Location is pretty central and very close to the main attractions. Cleanliness of the rooms was very good. Breakfast buffet was ok, no bacon... Not sure if I'd stay there again.
2 night romance trip Apr 1, 2016
"Great location."
It was all about location. Very near of the train, so you can move easily. This is a hotel only to sleep. Tiny room, even tinier bathroom. The apperance? So, so.
2 night trip Mar 16, 2016
Luis
"Superb value for money"
Great hotel for a great price in a great location! Will definitely be stayin here again and would strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap hotel that is walking distance from the heart of London.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2016
Ross
Overall its in a great location. I was travelling with my sister and for a twin room it was very small. The room itself was okay just needed a lick of paint and the bathroom has mould growing on the roof.
5 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2016
"Decent hotel"
It was a decent hotel, the room was a but hostel like but that wasn't a problem for me. The problem I encountered was noise! The walls are so thin and you acm basically hear every creak in the corridors and neighbouring rooms. This let down the hotel totally for me
2 night trip Feb 20, 2016
"Think twice for this hotel"
Paid WiFi did not have reception in your room, and reception poorly in lobby, reception desk not helpful, and attitude has room for improvement. Hotels common area needs renovation. Only things acceptable are breakfast and location
Other trip Jan 2, 2016
The bed was on wheels and the floor was hard so every time I turned over through the night my bed moved about which was very annoying!!! I woke up about two foot away from where I went to sleep in the morning !!!
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
Craig
"family break"
Just had a couple of nights away to see family and relax
2 night family trip Dec 7, 2015
"Good first impression but many areas of improvemen"
We stayed in this hotel only for one night. I have to admit that on the first glance the hotel appears to be quite decent. Location was very good. Close to Hyde Park and plenty of restaurants The receptionist was quite polite and helpful. Our room (no 22) was on the 4th floor rather straggly very close to rooms numbers 400 plus. Number of corridors created a little maze. But this was not an issue. The bed was of decent size and quite comfy. Bedding and towels were ok. Soap, shower gel and shampoo were provided. However, shower tray was cracked and someone tried to fix it with some sort of glue. Tiles were felling from walls and tons of silicon were used to keep it in place. Finally, there was a strong smell from drains. The most annoying was that they charged for Wifi!! Buffet breakfast was not impressive. "English breakfast" without any bacon or ham. However I have to say that quite good coffee, tee, yogurts and some fruits were provided. Overall not great but
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2015
Krzysztof
"good location"
the hotel needs alot of money spent on it to bring it up to date also needs to replace beds\pillows never had such bad pillows any where i have been in this country or abroad. the breakfast was not very good at all they say its around £7.50 but you could get and do get a better breakfast in most cafe's i know. on a plus side they seem to have very polite and happy staff,when you are getting the breakfast it is easy to get very feed up with kitchen staff asking you to move which they do very often but nicely not their fault but the set up in the room.would not stay again.
Other trip Nov 21, 2015
fran
"Booked double given twin beds!"
Booked double bed and got two twin beds pushed together in a room so small could just about walk around it. Had to climb in bed to open close curtains. Contacted reception to ask to move me to another room but they could not accommodate. Although bedding and bathroom clean, the room was very old. Radiator made noise even when switched off. Other guests talking loading when walking past rooms. Room facing road so also noise from outside. Not ideal for long stay. Would have preferred hotel to be a bit more accommodating. I expect to get what I pay for!
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
"Ok hotel, but take earplugs!"
The hotel was everything to be expected for one in this price range. It was clean and tidy, room was a little small but had everything you needed, and the staff were friendly enough. Breakfast was fine, buffet with a choice of continental and cooked available. The only issue I had with the place was that the walls were relatively thin and the other guests in my vicinity seemed to want to roam the corridors all night and stay up making noise, so getting a good nights sleep was difficult. Perhaps I was just unlucky, but I probably won't go back to find out...
Other trip Nov 19, 2015
"Ideal short stopover location in central London"
Ideal for a short stopover if you need to be in central London
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
"NEEDS A LITTLE TLC"
Basic hotel. Stayed one night. Reception staff very friendly, allocated a room on the ground floor as requested when booking as my wife has difficulty walking far. Room size was adequate with double bed, bedding very clean, mattress comfortable. Had tea & coffee available in room, hairdryer, built in wardrobe and a safe. Also had bathroom to side with bath/shower and included some toiletries. Breakfast was included and was really good. Choice of starters and then full English (couldn't find any bacon) or continental. Fruit juices and tea/coffee. Most enjoyable, eat as much or as little as you wanted. Unfortunately, a slight downside. The room that we were in certainly needed some TLC. The woodwork was discoloured and scratched and there were plenty of marks on the wall. Nothing that re-decorating would not cure. Following our return from the Albert Hall concert, I was disappointed that there is no bar in the hotel as I was looking forward to a drink before retiring to bed. Not a criticism, I just did not check before we actually booked (not essential but would have been nice). Also, a bit noisy from the water pipes at times, water rushing through I expect to other rooms.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
Raymond
"Ok stay"
After looking through the hotels photos I thought it would be a lovely hotel to stay in, quite central and close to some locations. However when we got to our room it looked as if they had put a double bed into a single room. Not much space at all and no ventilation in the room therefore it was extremely warm in there to the point in which we struggled to sleep. The staff wouldn't do anything about and told us we would just have to use a fan! The breakfast area isn't very big for the amount of guests staying in the hotel, meaning it can get very busy and you may have to stand a while waiting for a table.
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
"For a short visit, good price for London"
Enjoyable breakfast, bad connection to the internet on the bedroom,corridors a bit noisy.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
Bianca maira t
"Not Great"
Hallways dirty, room small, bed very uncomfortable, safe wouldn't open, fridge not working cause cord was cut. Walls paper thin, room next to us fought half the night. Construction started at 7 AM.
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
"Wouldn't recommend"
It was awful the room was tiny the beds super uncomfortable our bed had springs poping out!! The shows is so small you can barley move! And the staff were unhelpful and always seemed irratated when we asked questions!
3 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
sherry
We stayed for 5 nights. The room was ok size but dirty. The walls had marks, lots of different marks. Smell of rust in the bathroom. Walls are very paper thin. We were woken up in the middle of the night by the neighbours. The bed sheets were only changed once. The bathroom was new but there were loose fixtures. On our last full day there, we did not receive any toilet paper. Very hard to find bedroom. The spoons for the coffee/tea facilities were dirty. The hair dryer was bad, it took 40 minutes to dry medium length hair. Hotel took money from my card before my stay without informing me. Not suitable for a couple on a long term stay.
5 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"Excellent Location"
The service of the hotel is generally satisfactorily except I have been a room hidden in one corner and the hotel rooms are like a mace scattered over few blocks. Location wise is good as it closed to two underground stations and many shops and F&B outlets.
3 night family trip Sep 16, 2015
"Good value and quality stay in central london"
Great value overnight stay for one night for shop, show and short meeting. Parked in Westfield and short trip on central line. 7 minute walk from Lancaster gate. All OK, although a little cramped in room and corridors. Breakfast included in great price. Proximity of Hyde Park makes exercise and sightseeing easy. Room at back was quiet, clean, modern.
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
Stephen
"Another Great Stay"
Good clean functional hotel, friendly staff, I had a good sized room so no complaints
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
I was looking for a low cost overnight stay for work and this do essentially serve that purpose so I can't complain
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
Simon
"Great hotel location but tiny rooms"
The hotel was located ideally in London and the staff was very good. Hotel rooms so tiny and shower a death trap. Food great and beside climbing into room and scalding ourselves in the shower we had a great time.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
"Wouldn't go back"
Rooms are terrible!! So dirty. Luggage man was also very rude.
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Good location, reasonable value for central London"
Adequate for my needs for 3 day conference; central - easy to get to two different tube stations and into Hyde Park. Basement room a little damp though AC made it not too stuffy. Bin or some activities outside back window each morning no problem on a weekday at 0630 but if it had been a weekend I would not have appreciated it. Layout of breakfast buffet needs a bit of work as its hard to move around getting different items as its a bit congested. Staff were really helpful - I needed a document printed urgently and they also kept a letter for me which arrived after my checkout and they held it for me to come back for
3 night business trip Sep 7, 2015
SHEILA
"Clean functional hotel perfect for short stay"
Stayed here before was given large room beyond the double i had booked so very comfortable in my room. Breakfast was functional hot items were not replenished quick enough. Overall it's a nice place to stay for one or two nights business or pleasure. Close to two tube stations, shops and places to eat nearby.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
"As ever, a fantastic hotel"
I often stay at this hotel and it's nearly always perfect. On this occasion my bed was awful - I could feel the springs digging in to me and it dipped in the middle. However when I told reception they were very apologetic and moved me to a new room whilst I was at work. The new room was of the standard and comfort which I have become accustomed to, so top marks for customer service.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
"Long weekend in London"
Had a two night stay. Was a great location for access to public transport and to get into the West End for theatres and Kensington for museums. Great value for money and would use this hotel again. Only major complaint was that the room was very warm and with no A/C was difficult to cool down.
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
We enjoy our stay stuff was great room was nice and clean
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
"Adequate"
perfectly adequate. Beds aren't great but otherwise everything was consistent with the price point.
1 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
Barry
"Average hotel, a bit too far outside london"
Walked in, got put in a basement room next to the bins... Dont know when this would ever be acceptable, shocking
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
jack
"Overpriced for a very basic hotel"
The ladies on reception when we checked in were rude, no air conditioning in the boiling hot rooms, no wi-fi and I thought it was overall very overpriced.
1 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2015
"Handy Bayswater"
Nice hotel, decent room size, handy location, good breakfast
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
Jerry
"Good location for the price"
In a good part of London 5 min walk from tube station, breakfast was ok but I won't complain as it was in the price, room a little small but adequate for an overnight stay in london
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Good Location"
Check In straight forward , good direction to room , Room 403 near to lift , Room had double bed , en suite small but served the purpose , wardrobe storage , writing desk/seat, tea and coffee making facilities. On week of visit room very warm , but fan supplied was a help. Breakfast in the morning full English plus toast ,tea, coffee, fruit, yogurts and assorted breads . plenty of seating in canteen style area serves purpose . area clean and tidy , staff helpful
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Excellent location in London"
Very good location. Good area, close to the tube, buses etc. Many restaurants- good variety. Short walk to many museums. Weather was unusually hot for London, our room had no A/C so it was difficult to sleep on most nights! Very small room, but this is London after all!!
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Fred
"Good location, but disappointed."
On check-in my expedia reservation was not on their system, I waited 15 mins for them to get me on their system and was put in a back room which was very dark and very hot with zero air conditioning. I will not be going again.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
First I was checked into the same room as someone else. Second room was very noisy and light as it was right by the elevator with a huge 15 cm gap under the door. Very basic and dated, didn't even have a ledge for the soap in the tiny ~ metre square shower.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
"Nice hotel in good location"
I regularly stay at this hotel as one of my favourite London hotels but the last 2 stays have lost their shine. The rooms (double) are comfortable and a decent size with all the usual amenities. I've stayed in a basement double for the last 2 weeks whilst it has been a mini heat wave. The negatives with both rooms are that the air conditioning units were not working (in both rooms!! That makes me wonder is any of the rooms' air-cons work?), the rooms are dark with very little natural light and there is a loud droning from just outside the window. On the positive side there was a fan in the wardrobe, which helped, and the lack of natural light made the rooms cooler, though not cool enough - how's that for a positive spin?! Finally, the reception staff do not come across as friendly and helpful; it feels like guests are interrupting them. It's still one of my favourite London hotels in terms of location, facilities and comfort, but is unfortunately losing it's shine in my eyes.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Alex
"Great Price for The Location"
I was a little leery about staying here after seeing some of the reviews, but glad I did. I've stayed in some bad hotels in London and for the price this was not one of them. Yes the room was small, but this is London, unless you want to spend a fortune all the rooms are going to be small. The Hotel was in a nice location, about a 5 min walk from the tube. Hotel staff was friendly and the lobby area was nice. The room was small and clean, and had everything I needed to function. Small amenities like bath soap and shampoo were provided, Which is hard to find in some of the smaller hotels in London, and a room fan was included which was nice as it was quite hot in London. A decent breakfast was provided. Anyways for the value and location, this was a good hotel. If you're expecting a Hilton or Raddison type hotel, then you've obviously not stayed in London before. Those places will cost you an arm and a leg.
2 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
Ervin
"ok"
my stay was ok
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Lone
"It's in a good location"
If you need a room to sleep in, and not much more, then this hotel offers value for money. It's difficult to find a decent hotel in London at a reasonable room rate. The Queens Park Hotel is decent, and offers at least some rooms at an affordable rate. Backpackers will no doubt consider a night at the Queens Park a treat, and there were backpackers (all ages) of a plenty the nights I stayed at the hotel. Although I was there on a business trip, I enjoyed being in the company of these backpackers at the breakfast buffet. There appeared to be only a small number of business travellers at the hotel. The hotel staff deserves high marks. I found its members uniformly courteous, cheerful, and professional. The room was stuffy, and I saw several patches of what appeared to be black mold on the bathroom wall. The breakfast buffet was superb, and the dining area clean. I would recommend the hotel to budget travellers.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015