All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2363 Stemmons Trail, Dallas, TX, 75220, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Nice hotel fairly close to Love Field"
We needed a hotel near Love Field. This was a nice hotel that all five of us were able to sleep comfortably. There was even a free dinner provided at the hotel that night. ( I don't know if that every night) They had a nice breakfast in the morning with some hot items.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Exelent"
I love the big spece room
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Luis
"Customer service lackluster."
Would probably stay at a different hotel next time I'm in Dallas. The other Springhill Suites I have stayed in have had much better customer service.
1 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Worked out great for our family"
Pleasantly surprised. The neighborhood seemed a bit sketchy (just off major highway and liquor store next door) but everything was great. Enjoyed going a bit down the road for authentic TexMex restaurants.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Eva
"Superb beds and pillows!"
Travel and stayed for business. SpringHill Suites has the BEST beds and pillows!
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"its not my fault it was the morning shift..."
They charged my card for the room that i already purchased with hotels.com. and due to this little error my card has been put on hold my kids and i went to dinner at the end of r meal my card was declined and i i still yet to receive my money...
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Erica
"just OK."
just ok, on every level
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
Casey
"Clean hotel."
I enjoyed my stay at SpringHill Suites. I'm definitely booking this hotel for my future trips. The hotel was really clean as well as my room. I was very comfortable! The staff were really nice!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Kimberly
"Hotel revie"
The room was clean. If you prefer a frim mattress, the beds will be great for you. Go early to the continental breakfast as there is only one person working it and stuff runs out quickly, so you will wait awhile for them to be refilled. Very close to multiple places to eat.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Completely satified"
the Hot Tub was great. Relaxing holds 6 people. Don't forget your bathing suit
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
charlotte
"Not overall pleased."
The hotel staff was great! But I'm less than pleased w the location. It wasn't suitable for my young children. I won't return to this hotel.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Everyone was very nice, the room was clean and quiet. The only downside was that the A/C unit was a bit loud.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
This hotel was great. Loved the separate living area with it's own TV. Beds and pillows were very comfortable.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Ginger
"pleasant stay!!"
I love this place I will recommend it to anyone who want to stay in the area either one day or multiple days. Good service and very clean.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Great Hotel! Friendly and helpful staff! We needed a crib, and even with them as busy as they were they took time to make sure I got it when I needed it.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Trebor
The area surrounding this hotel is not nice. There are way better options at similar price points.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Park where?"
The only complaint was parking. Small compact (smart car size) spaces and not enough of them. I would not stay again because of this issue. The rooms are great! The continental breakfast was good too.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
KARLA
"Close to Dallas Love Field."
Very comfortable. Two big screen tv's. That's it.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
a fellow travel
"It was okay"
I enjoyed my stay. The room was amazing. There was this one problem. When I got three the front desk clerk swiped my card for room and told me it didn't go through. So I paid cash. The next morning the money was taken off my card also. This left me with very little spending money for my trip. It was such a hassle to get my cash back. I had to wait until the weekday and cry just so the general manger would give me my cash back. I have never in life had this happen to me. I picked a great hotel just so I wouldn't have to experience many issues.
2 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Louise
"Nice decent priced hotel"
Very clean, recently remodeled and reasonably priced with a good breakfast. Defiantly would stay here again.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Samantha
"Springhill Dallas"
The breakfast was great and the room was clean and spacious. However, they had done some painting before our arrival and the room smelled of paint still. Also, the elevator broke while we were there which required us to drag our suitcases down the stairs.
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"clean...and close to Lovefield"
Good experience overall
1 night trip with friends Jan 4, 2015
Teresa
"Totally satisfied"
The room was great and the nightly rate amazing!
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Sasha
"It was a comfortable stay can't complain"
It was a great room for the little time that I was there at Dallas and I would recommend r his hotel to anyone it's not bad.. (:
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Joseph sifuente
"very solid place id stay again for sure"
very solid place id stay again for sure .....very solid place id stay again for sure
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Security?"
It was really good but kinda scary seeing so many young teenagers in the parking lot just hanging there:-/ we werent sure if it was safe so we just stayed in our room.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
"Close to Downtown Dallas"
Overall i was very satisfied with the hotel. The only thing I didn't like was the extremely floral smelling air freshener in the A/C unit. I'm pretty sensitive to strong air freshener odors and I had to take it out, wrap it in a plastic baggie, and open the windows for awhile, but once the flowery smell was gone my stay was great. The bed was very comfy, the room was clean, the staff was friendly, and the complimentary breakfast was nice.
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
"was close to ball park"
great service
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
barb
we stayed on the 2nd floor in the middle of the hotel and couldn't get the internet connection . had to move to and end room .
2 night trip Sep 11, 2014
james
"nice hotel decent area"
The room was great and the hotel was nice with a friendly staff. Area is decent, a LITTLE rough in some surrounding spots but only because the hotel is near a LOT of things. Overall great experience, will stay there again when I go back to Dallas.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Victoria
"Close to many fun places"
Had a great time and will come back to stay here. We did not have to call a cab, they had a van to take us and pick us up.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Excellent service. My family stayed her for my college graduation. My son ended up getting sick in the middle of the night. We were provided new bedding promptly and also with free laundry soap to clean his clothing. Overall this hotel was wonderful. We really enjoyed the hot breakfast in the mornings as well.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Lindsey
"Very satisfied"
I was very happy with my stay. Hotel was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2014
"Friendly Staff and Nice Room"
Very friendly and personable staff. The room was perfect for our needs and very clean. The breakfast was also a plus!
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas NW Hwy/I35E
Dear M., Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the SpringHill Suites Dallas NW Highway at Stemmons/I-35E was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. Regards Alaexandra Dubuisson
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
M
"Nice pool and hot tub"
The hotel is very clean, had a very nice pool and hot tub, and is close to several restaurants, and not too far from downtown or attractions. The only problems we had was that the staff was hard to find at times if we needed anything.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"My Hotel Stay"
The bedding, upon inspection by me, had a few strange hairs on and under the covers. The elevator was loud, squeaky, smelled like it was burning, and was a rough ride at times. The hotel personnel were friendly. The pool was nice and clean, however the sauna/hot tub was too hot. The fitness room was nice. The breakfast was below par. Not enough towels in room.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Cherie
Near lots of restaurants. Easy commute throughout the Dallas area. Very comfortable beds.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Bridgette
"Awesome Hotel!"
We loved staying here. The staff was very friendly and the room was VERY clean!! Loved it! Would stay here again!
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
R
Disappointing.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Erica
"Awesome!"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this Springhill Suites Marriot. The room was nice and clean, breakfast was amazing with a great variety, pool was clean and refreshing, and best of all the staff was kind and accommodating. Would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Rachel
"Will return"
We had a wonderful experience
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
Jonathan
"Fantastic room, great breakfast, very clean"
Room facility is very great, 2 TV, one king bed and one sofa bed, very clean, a little bit bigger than I expected. definitely like to stay here again. Staff is nice, WIFI speed is fast, everything is fantastic.
2 night romance trip Jul 12, 2014
Bobi Pu
"Nice hotel for our family vacation"
Nice hotel for our family vacation
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"Awesomeness"
This place was great, clean, quiet and had great service. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
"Great value!"
We stayed the weekend with the kids and were very comfortable. Beds were great and we didn't hear any noise from other guests. Breakfast was like an ant hill so we went across the street to IHOP. Overall it was a great stay. We would stay there again. Thank you
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
"Better than I first thought"
It's not an ideal neighborhood and the rooms all smell vaguely of smoke, but they were spacious, well cleaned daily, and breakfast was good. I'd consider staying there again, though it probably wouldn't be my first choice.
3 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
"Good stay and price"
Friendly staff and a good stay overall. I was impressed with the fitness equipment. Seemed brand new which is important to me. Nice hot tub to soak in after a long day at Dallas market. Outdoor pool was attractive but I never made it out there! Spacious king room was clean and I will stay here again!
3 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
ABaker
Very nice rooms, good location and breakfast. Helpful staff, clean rooms and building. Nice spa and pool.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Business trip to Tx."
Everything was great. Area of serious improvement...the gym Equipment needs updating.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Doug
"Enjoyed the stay"
We were there for a convention and enjoyed our stay, the beds were super comfortable and staff above and beyond.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014