All hotels in Fenton, Missouri, United States of America
1100 S Highway Dr, Fenton, MO, 63026, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good area to stay, but dirty Sheets weren't clean. If you an afford another place to stay go there
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Dawn
"Last minute trip"
Last minute booking without any difficulty. All others were sold out for the weekend. Pear Tree met our needs with clean, comfortable room. Breakfast was basically continental.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Angela
"Great place"
Overall great hotel, only complaint is the breakfast area is too small
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Good overall value."
Pros: swimming pool, breakfast, ac works well, quiet, fridge, microwave, friendly staff. Cons: WiFi slow, cleanliness good but could be better, shower hard to adjust and made for people 66" or less.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"Pear Tree Fenton Bad Smell"
The hallways smelled like you were in a giant ashtray partially under water. The Breakfast was supplied okay but the area was really small, maybe 8 or 10 people could set down at a time.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"Dreary Inn"
I reserved a non-smoking room, but a smoke odor permeated the entire hotel. Guests were smoking in the swimming pool. The air conditioner in our room was broken, so the room temperature was up to 76. The desk staff was pretty blasé about fixing it or giving directions on how to get it to work. I would not recommend it if you are sensitive to cigarette smoke.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Keren
"Family Reunion"
Great access to highways/gas/restaurants. Friendly staff, good breakfast, clean, esp since pets are accepted.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Renee
"Close to Six flags"
Very close to six flags overall a great stay. Breakfast was bland but great hotel for the price!
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Ashley
"Comfy clean hotel at good price"
The Pear Tree Inn, owned by the Drury chain, is a nice budget alternative. If they had some better protein options at breakfast, and if the breakfast room were larger (it's quite cramped) and if they had better (less "boing-y") pillows, it would be perfect!
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Jeanne
I was very impressed with the customer service I received.I had a wedding cake to deliver at 7:00 and needed somewhere to keep the cake since my room was not ready. The staff found an office for me to put the cake. When I returned from the wedding to complete the cake for the reception, the staff even found a room on the first floor close to the door. I will continue to use the Pear Tree in Fenton, Mo
1 night trip Jul 4, 2015
Janet
"Smoke"
Double bed room = sleeping on full size beds with over stuffed pillows. The pillows weren't that big of a deal. We stayed 4 days. While the staff was very nice and helpful so we're the cockroaches. Yes, cockroaches. We had to ask for a plunger because the plumbing is bad, probably old. That really didn't bother us. It's an older building with a lot of rooms. What did bother us is the fact that upon arrival we opened our door to the room and it smelled like smoke. At one point we had to ask for air freshener to try and get rid of the smoke smell coming from the air vent. It was very frustrating as we don't smoke and have a child who is allergic to it. The lady at the front desk stated she would move us to a different room but we felt that it wouldn't do any good.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Christina
"Not quite last resort"
Hard to find hotel when you first get there. Walking on bottom floor hallway to stairs/elevator there was a strong odor of cigarette smoke. Beds reminded me of trampolines, and when you sat on them you could feel the coils of the mattresses. Breakfast was in a very small crowded area and was nothing more than a very basic continental breakfast. Shower heads on the wall were to low...I am 6 ft tall and the head had to be about 5 1/2 off the floor. I rented three rooms due to family get together, and the housekeepers never once touched my brothers room, although they made an attempt in the other two. I would say this hotel is about the same as a lower end super 8 motel, and definitely was no where near the money I paid for the room. Overall, if the room was a cheaper price, I would have been okay with it. But I paid $85 a night for three rooms over the 4th of July for a room that should have been at the very most $65 a night, but more in the $55-$58 range.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Phillip
"Great deal for the money"
I will be staying here for the next 2 months. Everything is great,comfortable, and convenient.
3 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
"Meh."
Room was clean. Common areas were not as much - more worn and neglected than dirty but it was very noticeable.. Had a non-smoking room but the hallways absolutely reeked of cigarette smoke. I had to put the A/C fan on to keep the stench from wafting in under the door. (I'm allergic)
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"Good value for the price."
This hotel is a very good value for the price. Because of the price, it is widely used by over the road truckers. The bed and bedding was comfortable and provided a good night sleep.
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
"Friendly staff and Comfy Beds."
The staff was very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed the free lemonade and popcorn as well as a nice swim in the pool. The rooms were decent and the beds were comfortable.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Windy
"Convenient, inexpensive first vacation hotel"
Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The pool was also an awesome bonus and was nice to relax in.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
"Pear tree Inn Fenton Mo."
The room was a bit dated.( the old tv) But I was not there to watch TV. Bed was not to bad. Had 5 pillows. There where 2 chair in the room. Which I found quite cozy. Hotel staff was Great. If you leave your do not disturb sign on the door. They will respect that and not bother you at all. We are not Breakfast people so we did not use the free Breakfast. But the coffee and Blueberry muffins were quite Good.
3 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
The stay was good for me and my girls. Rooms were clean stay was helpful and breakfast was great.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
excellent exper
"Decent hotel for the price"
We stayed there for our trip for Six Flags St Louis. The staff all around was very friendly and helpful. It was about a 12 minute drive to the park. It can be a little tricky to find. May look into another hotel as the smell in the hallways was bothersome. The room was a bit outdated but clean so no problem there.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Sam
"Comfortable, close to highway."
Change of linens every 4 days unless you ask for more. Was told throw towels on floor and housekeeping will know you need clean ones. We did this daily and not once did anyone check our room. Just went to front desk each evening for clean towels and left a big pile of dirty towels on the floor on checkout. Don't know where the housekeeping staff was the 4 days we were there.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
mona
"Family trip"
We love Pear Tree.. We come here 2 to 3 times every year!!! Will be back next month!!
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Tonya
"Good Room at a Reasonable Price"
Staff was friendly and room was adequate.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Joseph W.
"Great place, Good price."
We called for late arrival, staff understood. Check in was fast. The 2nd floor room was very nice and was super clean, non smoking, non pet room. Had frig, micro wave, coffee maker, etc. Provided for most of the needs, but only 3 towels for 4 guest? Breakfast was good and well stocked with simple foods. Really small dining area, limited seating. We checked out and then realized the children left their Six flags cups in the frig, I called back and house keeping had brought them to the front desk for pickup. Denny next door, 7% off with hotel key card.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
jacob k
"Convenient location."
Breakfast not anything special button this place is a good value for money.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Nothing fancy, but fine"
Just an overnight here on a business trip. It was pretty much what I expected. An inexpensive but reasonably clean and decent hotel. The area seemed relatively safe and there are a few restaurants and things nearby. Kind of tricky to get to this place because it's on a one way street, but my gps took me there no problem. The only time I had trouble was when I tried getting there without using the GPS!
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
JASON
Nice friendly people, quiet comfortable room
2 night business trip May 29, 2015
LISA
"New Parents"
It was entirely sufficient; I think I would have been more satisfied if they charged $10 less. We didn't have need to interact with staff much, but when we did they were lovely and accommodating; but then most people like to talk with a couple who have a cute 4 month old baby like we do...the crib was terrible, we should have brought our own pack and play. Also, lots of semi trucks parked near by.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Good stayed...."
Quiet area, near highway, lot of truckers. Room cleaned, comfortable beds, would stay again. Almost forget,good breakfast also.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
PHANARY
"For the price nice room"
Wish room was little bigger, for the price satisfied.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"a traveler"
We enjoyed our stay there. Nice breakfast. Friendly staff.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Pear Tree in Fenton ?"
Overall it was a good stay. Staff was helpful. But the second we walked in we were overwhelmed by cigarette smell and with being non smokers the smell was very offensive . The room sorta smelled like it but that was due to the smell of the building. We carry Febreeze in our car so after a spritz down the room was good. Was disappointed by no soda fountain machines in the lobby have gotten use to this from the Drury chain. The breakfast the next morning well good thing there was a waffle iron because that saved the day. What you serve should not be called a continental breakfast. Have stayed at several Drurys over the last 14 yrs and your chain has always been our favorite. Need to seriously upgrade the breakfast, at least do sausage eggs or something. Oatmeal was out and the rest was stuck to the sides.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Karrie
"Rooms need better cleaning"
When I pulled back mattress to make sure no bedbugs I found a man's dirty tank top and a layer of dust on floor indicating it had not been cleaned in years. You couldn't even see rug. There was some accumulation of dust under other furniture also. Checked bath tub & it had soap scum around the sides. Went to front desk & a young man behind desk came in to clean it. He tried but didn't get it off so I ended up cleaning my own bathtub. The maids need to be trained or fired. Showed the manager behind the bed next day and told her of events of day before. She seemed concerned but it remains to be seen if anything will change. Will not stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2015
"Funeral"
traveling for funeral, clean rooms, but not what it was described
Other trip May 14, 2015
Suz
"pear tree inn Fenton mo"
It was great
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
christine
"Family visit to St. Louis, MO"
Family visit. Hotel was near interstate but the room was so quiet. I was sick during my stay but was able to rest peacefully in the comfortable bed. Cable was out for the last night we stayed.
4 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
"Returning over the next four years!"
I took my son to get enrolled at MBU for the fall, so this was a scouting trip of the city. I chose this based on location (and price) and everything worked out great.
2 night business trip May 2, 2015
Lois
"Review of Pear Tree Inn Fenton"
The Hotel was nice. The room was clean and the bed slept well. I thought it was over priced by $15.00, but I have no complaints about the hotel otherwise.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Martin
"Not really pet friendly."
They are not pet friendly! They allowed a dog after I signed conditions that they did not stipulate when I called to confirm about pets. We had to check out early because of barking but it was not excessive.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Ryan
Came in late and left very early, breakfast not served for couple of hours. Would stay again.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"breakfast was great!"
Non-smoking room smelled like smoke! Breakfast was good.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Billie
"Clean suits, breakfast, WiFi."
Overall we are satisfied with the hotel. One can feel strong cigarette smell in the halls, especially on the ground floor, but the suits are absolutely clean and clear. Linens were fresh and clean as well as bathroom and shower. Breakfast was good and sufficient.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Oleg
"Very Pleasant stay"
Everything was very nice. It is an older hotel so the breakfast room is small but seemed to work okay. Rooms were clean and quiet and staff were helpful. We would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"st. Louis weekend"
My boyfriend and I came 4hours from Springfield MO to the St Louis area for Anheuser Busch Tour. This hotel was cheap so we were leary but when I got there check in was fast and easy and room was very clean and comfortable. I wish the hotel rooms had safes but aside from that and the fact I reserved a smoking room and got a non smoking room we would probably stay here again on our next trip.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
amanda
The Pear Tree Inn in St. Louis, MO was fine for our needs at the time. The A/C in the room did not work very well also the toilet ran off and on the whole time we were there. We would probably stay there again if we needed to be in St. Louis again.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Non smoking room but smelled like cigarette smoke."
Older looking but clean. Smelled really aweful like smoke. Woke up with congestion because of reacting to smoke. Heard everything inside of room like doors and conversations
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
christy
"Nice breakfast. Hotel really needs to be updated."
This hotel is stuck in the 90's. It really needs to be upgraded. My covers were ratty. My comforter had a burn hole in it, although it was a non smoking room. Hated it.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Convenience"
Was pleasantly surprised with the TV options, and quality of the breakfast offered.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"hot hot hot"
the place was good,the area was good but the room was so hot i didnt sleep well,turned on the ac and 2 hours later the temp was the same, went to the front desk and asked for a fan,didnt have one,offered me another room with a smaller bed but it wasnt to my liking no sleep set me up for a real long day
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015
"Great Stay for Little Pay!"
my stay was perfect, no problems at all. Hotels.com saved me money, all was good, nice breakfast also saved money.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015