All hotels in Fenton, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1100 S Highway Dr, Fenton, MO, 63026, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Friendly and helpful staff. Easy access from the interstate. Plenty of good eating spots within walking distance. Good price.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"clean& descent."
Strategically located by I 44 .close to gas station and a couple of miles east from Starbucks coffee.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"I liked it, clean and comfortable"
the hotel was clean and worked very well for me.
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
g.
"Well, I was happy to get a room on the lower level"
I requested a room on the lower level because of my wife's fear of elevators. We received a perfect spot. Also the location was great for entering and exiting. It was right at the rear entrance. The woman at the desk was very helpful in telling me I could use the back door for easier access. We had everything we needed. However the cleaning wasn't exactly what I expected. I noticed that the bathtub wasn't cleaned on the day after our first overnight stay. I dusted the front of the TV and as we left our bill said we owed a certain amount. Our bill was paid in full when we arrived. I looked for someone at the front desk and found no one . I then asked the man in the eating area who was supposed to be at the front desk? Poor guy said he was. Run the breakfast area and the front desk??? We were appreciated that he came right when we asked while waiting on people in the breakfast area and explained our bill was okay. I don't expect perfection just what anyone would expect. Sorry
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Jerry
"always good"
I've stayed here several times and am always satisfied. My only complaint this time is that the fruit for the continental breakfast was over-ripe.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
paul
"Easy access to Interstate"
Very comfortable.
4 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
"Nice for the price"
Very good
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Breakfast didn't look very tasty and shower in my room didn't work. Seems they put the Hotel.com people on the 1st floor which are the noisiest rooms.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Liz Graves
Hotel was quiet, clean and very friendly. Bed was comfortable. Restaurants are nearby. Close to the highway
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Cathy
"Near to where I was"
Nice staff, room was just average, pool 9 feet deep was a great way to relax and a good breakfast is included.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Long Rider
"Will not stay here again"
First, I don't like to give negative reviews, but felt I needed to this time. I chose this location because it was close enough to St. Louis but still far enough away to save good money. However, the room and hotel smelled like it was wet and old. I rate the location low because depending on the time of day, trying to get back on 44 to get to St. Louis can be a nightmare dealing with everyone trying to take the exit to Memphis when all I wanted to do was get to 44. I won't stay here again even to save lots of money.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Brian A
"Owned by Drury, Free bkfst"
The expedia summary omitted two key facts. The hotel is owned and operated by Drury Inns and offers a free breakfast of waffles, hot oatmeal, cereal, muffins.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
eon
"Nice motel, staff very friendly!"
Motel stay was better than expected. Room was pretty clean, bed was very comfortable. Continental breakfast could have been much better, it was a very busy weekend and there was too long of a wait for breakfast so we had to go elsewhere. Other than that, overall stay was enjoyable!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Close to Six Flags"
We used this for a 4 night stay while visiting Six Flags. Overall, I would say the hotel is in decent running condition. The room was clean upon entry and daily housekeeping kept the beds made, floors clean and garbage emptied. The only complaint about the room is that the bathrom door was hard to shut. Fridge and microwave both worked. Breakfast was as expected. Waffles, cereal, bagels, toast, donuts, etc. I would recommend staying here.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
joe
"Business trip"
Hotel could use a remodel.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
"Handy to Interstate 44"
Nice front desk staff very welcoming. Very quiet and peaceful.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Rooms were nice"
Beds were comfy.... Room was clean... But they was vacuuming the hall at 9am. And we didn't get back to the hotel till 1am.... But overall was nice....
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Edgar
"Well located"
You have easy access to I44 and places to eat. I have no complaints at all
4 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"Need new TVA"
Second stay here. Both rooms have antiquated TV's. bathrooms are tiny. If you have allergies to strong odors this is not the place for you
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2013
Wilson
Good location for getting to Barnes hospital. Did not get to enjoy the hotel amenities but the bed was comfy and the room was pretty clean. The personnel was very friendly and helpful. Met all my needs.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2013
Jan
"Ok"
Breakfast area is way too small. Shower did not maintain an even temp.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
"close to amusement park"
the staff was very helpful and very friendly, the room was clean and cared for,the price was affordable compared to sites next door and surrounding area,will definetly stay here if in the area again
2 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2013
Tammy and friend
"Good stay"
Everything was good and the breakfast was good.
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2013
Nicky
"Ok if all you want to do is sleep in the room"
It was ok, if we spent more time in the room I'd be more disappointed, A little small for a family and there was food left in the mini fridge that made it smell, easy access to the highway
2 night family trip Jun 10, 2013
"Wysiwyg"
Standard middle America highway motel. Good value for the money, clean rooms, polite staff, and a decent breakfast. Clientele includes some families with young children so place is "active" until 9-10 pm then quiets down. Having raised kids, this wasn't a big deal to me.
Other trip May 21, 2013
Dr Gonzo
"comfortable & convenient"
very satisfied with our stay & will look for Drury Inns to stay at in the future. the room was very clean & comfortable. liked having the breakfast in the morning & popcorn in the evening, both available in the lobby area.
2 night trip Apr 28, 2013
"Not so good"
Dirty entrance area, two (2) inches of water in the bathtub, noisy with people wandering halls until 2:00 - 3:00 a.m., and pounding on walls!!! I would not book another stay at this Pear Tree Inn.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2013
Pear Tree Inn
"Overall very nice."
I personally don't like them allowing animals in the hotel. I smelled animal urine in one hallway. Overall very nice.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Great room and great value"
Staff very polite and helpful. Room was very clean and spacious.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Over all, it is a decent hotel. The room was clean and front desk attendants were very pleasant.
Family trip Mar 18, 2013
lena
"Decent"
Good breakfast, friendly staff. Rooms felt dirty. The chair in our room was nasty, the arms and headrest area were actually black (chair was red). Bathrooms were clean, but the chair grossed me out.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2013
"Strong cigarette smell"
Beds were comfortable and the hotel was a convenient location to the interstate. Only negative was a strong smell of cigarette smoke in the nonsmoking room.
1 night trip Mar 4, 2013
Nice stay. My only "negative" is an overuse of carpet freshener. Staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2013
"Affordable overnight for short, skinny people"
This hotel is okay if you are under 6' tall and not overweight. I am 5'8" and the sink in the room is at thigh level, the showerhead is at chest level, and the beds are DOUBLES, not queens. My husband and I are of average size (he's 5'10") and we were okay. Breakfast was adequate, waffles and yogurt included. Staff is SUPER friendly, and this made the trip enjoyable. This hotel is VERY 1970s-- we're talking turned wood posts in the room, okay!-- but the problem with the room was hard beds and a LOUD heating/air conditioning system. "KICKED" on all night long, waking me. The sheets were typical starched, low thread count, but the pillows were comfy. This hotel is adequate for an overnight stay, as the Fenton area is VERY expensive. I have stayed here before this trip, and I will continue to stay here as an overnight stay only in the Fenton area.
Other trip Dec 24, 2012
MiddleSchoolMom
"Nice and close to SLSG soccer fieldw"
Traveled to fenton for daughters soccer matches and found this hotel among the many. seems its now run by Drury Inns, as is the hotel next door. Took a chance on the better ratings than a cheaper alternative (Super8) around the corner and probably worth the extra $20 per night.. It's a bit older and rooms look a little dated, but very clean especially the bathroom. very quiet during my stay. Neighborhoods a little industrial parish, but worked out great due to proximity to fields. Breakfast a little sparse, but sufficient since I really only want coffee usually. Definitely will stay here again next soccer match as long as price remains reasonable.
2 night trip Dec 14, 2012
jeff
"Very pet friendly."
Pet Friendly hotel. Excellent service and facilities. The breakfast could be improved, but it was acceptable.
Other trip Nov 24, 2012
Don
The hotel smelled badly throughout. The person who helped book the room said it was comparable to the Drury Inn. Unfortunately, it wasn't close. Very negative experience.
1 night trip Nov 20, 2012
"Not too bad"
Basic lodging for a fair price, staff pretty nice, rooms good-No problems
6 night trip Oct 23, 2012
Harrison
"Where are the queen/king beds?"
Couldn't sleep in small double beds. Didn't see that many cars in parking lot indicating no rooms available that had what we wanted. Very disappointing!
4 night trip Oct 11, 2012
"HEADD @ PACKER GAME"
The blankets had a foreign substance on it it (i think it was body fluid) the room smelled musty,we were going to a Packer,Rams game in Saint louis.We had a room in (downtown),and the hotel in downtown called and said there was a running event in town that weekend (30,000 people) We altered our plans and stayed in Fenton. We drove to Shrewsbury and rode the above ground train (Metrolink) to the game.I wish the restrooms had fans in them.It said NEWLY renovated, but we couldnt tell.the highlight was that the breakfest was ok, and that the Pack won
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
Packer Fan
"Staff/awesome"
Clean, comfortable with a staff comparable to a 5 star hotel.
Business trip Oct 3, 2012
Hoyt W.
"it was close to alot of sights we wanted to see."
the only down side, employees held side door open w/arm to have their smoke breaks. the very door we had to use w our card-to gain entrance to the room.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
clay & ann
"Pear Tree Inn Fenton"
Great hotel. I will be staying here again when I am back on business.
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2012
"Retired in NC"
I stayed 3 nights at the Pear Tree. Good location next to the interstate. The front desk staff was very personable and helpful. No contact with maid staff. Breakfast is only basic, cereal, toast, waffles, yogurt, some fruit. No eggs of any kind. It is a good motel for the price. The only thing I didn't like was the was the shower head location. I am 6ft and I had to bend over to rinse my head. I would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 22, 2012
S.W.
"The location isn't easy to find or convenient."
The hotel is located on an on ramp to the interstate. It is on a one way road. The hotel was not up to the usual standards of the Drury Corporation. It wasn't as clean or nice as most of the Drury owned hotels.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
Cynthia
"Not what I thought it would be for the price."
When I first pulled up I noticed a huge hunk of the building's exterior was gone. The staff was friendly checking in, but the entire hotel smelled like a used ashtray. I had a non-smoking room, but it smelled. Was not my best experience in a hotel.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2012
"Needs some updates"
The staff was wonderful. Our room was clean enough that we stayed but we stripped the comforter off immediately because there were multiple stains. The boxspring had lots of stains on the outside and there was no cover over it. Sheets, carpet and bathroom seemed clean though so we stayed. Hotel just needs some TLC and updates.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2012
"Doable for a one night stay"
Its a little dated. And we were only able to get a room with two doubles. The bed was comfortable, just small for two people. Continental breakfast. The hotel description just said breakfast which upsets me because when i see "breakfast" offered, i expect "REAL" food. not yogurt or cereal. So hotels in my opinion need to be clear on what their breakfast really is. Either real food or continental. The so-called breakfast area is really tiny, so its a matter of giving the kids their ever so nutritious cereal and bringing it back to the room. I would stay here again if i had to but would opt for a place with real breakfast first.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
Kpitts77
The Hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2012
"Adequate for our purposes"
It was fine. No problems, no major perks.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2012