All hotels in Statesville, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here703 Gaither Rd, Statesville, NC, 28625, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
    2.8
    2.5
"Quick stay"
There for a funeral...got other members of family to stay there...very clean and like waffles for breakfast....easy access to highway but not noisy...
1 night trip Mar 6, 2013
GW
We stayed one night en route to our vacation destination. This motel was ok for a one night stay. If you are looking for a longer stay with amenities this location would not be a great choice. VERY difficult to find even with a GPS (especially after dark) as it is located behind other businesses.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2012
Just a basic hotel. Older and in need of some upgrading.
2 night business trip Sep 21, 2012
"not the best"
you get what you pay for
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2012
"bad first, second, and third impression"
the only thing good about the hotel was the price and the location of the property. The condition of the hotel was not impressive. The management and staff didn't seem to concerned about the appearance of the hotel. The workers where friendly, but the management team was not to friendly. They didn't make us feel welcome at all. I hardly write negative comments about any establishment, but this hotel/motel needs a wake up call. I guess you get what you pay for! The front desk/office location is falling apart. The rooms were acceptable at best. The alarm clock didn't work. Had to share an ironing board and iron with the next room. Refrigerator was old. Microwave didn't heat properly. Worst hotel experience in my life!!!
3 night trip Aug 15, 2012
traveler
"Yikes!"
First of all, very friendly staff. The big problem was that my 8 month old was black head to toe from the hotel room floor, You would think the cleaning staff's shoes would be black by the end of the day and realize there was a problem. Unless you can float, I would look elswhere.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2012
Not very clean and needed alot of maintenance
1 night trip with friends Jul 22, 2012
"Not guest friendly"
Try another
1 night trip Jul 21, 2012
Helpful staff. Nice pool.Good value. Noisy air con!
1 night trip Jul 14, 2012
Maxwell
"Statesville Getaway"
We had a great time in Statesville Hotel was clean, breakfast was fresh, pool was very clean/clear and we were right off the interstate
Other trip Jul 3, 2012
"worst stay we ever had"
walked on carpet that was filthy that turned our feet black. used the same coffee cups for three days. room didnt get a good cleaning till the last day we were there. that was three days that it didnt get a good cleaning. did not replace the coffee we used had to ask for more towels. we will not refer that motel to anyone. they did not make the bed at all on sunday of our stay.
4 night family trip Jun 15, 2012
"OK for one night"
While clean there were stains on the carpet and furniture. For two people, one bar of soap at lavatory, one in bath area and only one shampoo. The table on which the TV was placed was damaged the leading egde quite ragged. The round table wobbly. Btrakfast area neded some atention. Admitedly we didn't go until 8:30 AM, but spils had not ben wiped in serving area. Fruit of poor quality, cinamon buns had ben cut in half while stil in their wrappers. Cofe smeled of being left over so did not try. Had tea. Juice very good. Bed comfortable and had a surplus of pilows!
Other trip Jun 11, 2012
Boat

Good and clean. Good breakfast. Room is good and the service is nice.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Inexpensive motel and what I expected for the pay"
Managers/Owners were MOST pleasant and helpful. I give them a 10 out of 10!
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
"was just ok"
The room could have used a good scrubbing.. The chairs in the room were pretty dirty however, the bed was comfortable and clean. Not the best we ever stayed at, not the worst...Most likely won't be repeat business from us although the staff was very helpful.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Harry
"close to shoping"
excelent place to stay
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
ydj

"Arrêt pour une nuit"
Bien situer près de l'autoroute bon rapport qualité prix
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Other trip Jan 13, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Statesville

"worn"
05/14/15 jamescR5089TB privite
the motel was very hard to get to we had to go through an other business parking lot to get to the motel // but it was very clean / the air conditioner did not work upon entry ! I requested another room ,after a bunch of insisting and it was granted . the rugs were worn , the chair was worn, the furniture was worn . I was under the assumption the owner just got the motel and was trying to making a go of it ! but he said that they were there for a long time .??????? never again if I have to drive a 100 miles to find a motel
04/25/15 WJ R Raleigh, North Carolina
Clean room, comfortable bed, all basic accessories - more than adequate for a one-night stay. Good breakfast with juice, cereal, waffles, yogurt, etc. The shower head is too low to wash your hair!
"Tired hotel acceptable. This was iffy"
04/21/15 Charles H
We visited this hotel. Room was clean but had a very odd strong odor. Front staff was really nice and willing to move us. Hotel itself would have been bearable but a combination left us moving around corner to another place. Did not help another patron seemed to have an interest in seeing inside our car and room. Also some very questionable patrons were with him made us very uncomfortable when he had a car pull and briefly visit. Any further conclusions should be interpreted bc I cannot say for sure what was going on.
"Unplesent"
04/11/15 Eduardo C Fort Stewart, Georgia
Room is old and outdated, tub was dirty and old, carpet left your socks black. The mattress and pillows were not comfortable as they were old and sunken in. Didn't bother to try the breakfast for fear it would be of the same quality.
"the property is what I would call "tired." I believe it was..."
04/09/15 John W Dearborn, Michigan, United States
the property is what I would call "tired." I believe it was older and it looked and felt like it. The room had a musty smell, and the pool though filled with water was not in use. It was a little tricky for us to get to (pulling a travel trailer).
04/06/15 Canton, Ohio
Great place - Great service - Everything was just fine , No at all. This was our 2nd. time staying here...
"Terrible Service and Breakfast Atmosphere"
03/23/15 Chris S Toronto, Canada
Owners behind counter were extremely slow. Not appearing knowledgeable about how to process my reservation. I had to wait 20min to get my key. Whole reception area stunk of curry. People could not enjoy breakfast within a stale odour of curry clearly cooked by these owners as there personal food. Disgusting rooms. Water was brown. I also booked in Rock Hill the prior week.....this guy behind counter lied a few times telling me he would honour the price given to me by the agent on the phone.....then said later he could not because he didnt know how they gave me a discount!!!! That's not my problem after it was given to me and booked! He then said no dogs allowed.....then changed his story saying he meant lobby area! My clear question was if pets were allowed at this hotel! He was clearly a swindler. Will never stay at your locations again. Very poor quality and very unprofessional people behind counters......was it a coincidence that both were of same cultural background?
"Quite average"
03/21/15 Hugo L
We were on a Disney budget trip. So as you can see, we were looking for a comfortable hotel while we were on a Disney trip. This motel has great value but don't expect much because the beds were OK but the shower was quite dirty and as we are not picky travellers, the age of the motel really does not matter much to us Just as along as the motel is safe and comfortable. overall, anyone who is just looking for a one night stay of an ordinary motel, I would recommend here.
"Bring in the bulldozer"
03/03/15 Lorne C Daytona Beach, Florida
This is the most disgusting motel we have ever stayed in. Starting with the massive stains on the chair to the sinking floor as you enter the bathroom to the most disgusting tub we have ever seen, to the sink, carpets, etc etc. I guess for $65 a night we should have expected this. Whoever is the franchise owner of this Days Inn, they have obviously put no money in to keeping it up to a basic standard of decency. Thus the title "Bring in the Bulldozer"
"Days Inn Statesville, A Value"
02/24/15 Richard F Raleigh, North Carolina
This was a last-minute booking on the Internet for a business trip. I got the room I booked at the rate promised. The room is no frills and was clean and functional. I noticed the tub hot water control being a little flaky when I got my evening shower. By the morning, there was a full-fledged running leak (water fountain-sized stream) that I heard in the bed. Annoying sound. I reported it at breakfast and it was not corrected before I left.