All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
201 E Delaware Pl, Chicago, IL, 60611, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
    Poor vibe
    Bad breakfast
Great boutique hotel. Needs some restoration.
3 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Cindy
"Loved Chicago"
The only issue we had was that it was late September when we stayed there and it got very cold at night and we only had access to air conditioning. There was no heat !
3 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
kathleen
I requested a roll away bed about 5 times prior to the visit. I even told them to charge my card for it as I for sure wanted it in my room. I made it very clear and when I arrived they told me they had given it to someone else. Horrible service!
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
"Just off the beaten path"
Huge room in a good location just a block away from the top of Michigan Ave.
4 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Henry
"Rough beginning but only got better"
After a long flight, problems with the car rental, we got to Raffaello Hotel to check in. The front desk lady made things far more complicated than necessary and was close to just walking out to find a different hotel. We were able to work through it and got to the room... AMAZING! The room was far better than expected and was like a breathe of fresh air after headache after headache. The only complaint I have is the bed was not as comfortable as I hoped BUT was still nice, and the showers don't have doors so it got water all over the bathroom. The location is perfect, we walked to the beach every evening, walked around downtown, were able to walk to a couple of our favorite restaurants (Rosebuds and Giordano's) which is always a plus to not have to fight traffic and pay an arm and a leg for parking everywhere. The staff (besides the initial check in) were great. We would probably stay here again based solely on the staff. They were very warm and friendly and always willing to help, chit chat, etc. We travel to Chicago often to visit family and friends, I have stayed several places but think I don't need to look around again, this will be our go to hotel!
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
"Bachelorette party of 7: PRETTY TERRIBLE"
We reserved two rooms for two nights for a bachelorette party of seven with some coming from all over the U.S. The elevator requires a room key to get access to it. Which is great for security purposes but it was not compatible with ANY of our six keys. You can't get back to our room to get something if you're were in the lobby unless you wait for someone who has a usable key. Additionally, upon arrival into the room, the AC unit was broken and we had to wait for maintenance to come. That night we found also found ants imbedded in the carpet and all over the ground next to the refrigerator. When we called the front desk about this, they just said the people coming to clean our room the next morning would take a look at it. We ended up just dealing because they didn't do anything. We spoke face-to-face with management upon check-out and she said she'd talk to her manager and contact us in three business days. I waited a week to no avail and called them. Called and spoke with management again and they had my notes and information on file. Would get back to me. Called a third time, a man picked up and asked me to reiterate the entire thing which was on file again. Same thing happened. Don't go here if you're coming from out of state for an important once-a-year gathering. Management is irresponsible and hopeless.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
Annie
We were extremely satisfied with the Raffaello. We had a wonderful experience. Only one negetive comment...I did not check my bill until I got back to Atlanta. I was charged $6.00 for a bottle of water and $18.00 for a bottle of wine which we did not drink. I am not expecting to receive a credit but I did want you to know for future reference!
4 night family trip Sep 16, 2015
Douglas
"Wonderful staff, rooms could use some TLC"
Hotel staff was exceptional. Very accommodating,service centric and constantly supporting the guests. The condition of the room was not very good. We opened the window and it almost fell out off the 17th floor (luckily we caught it). The ceiling had water damage all across the ceiling and was coming apart.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Still a nice place to stay"
I've stayed here off and on for many years, since they first opened. Excellent location, staff and accomodations and amenities. .
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
EPfromKC
Went there for a concert. The room was better than expected. Nice bed, shower was awesome,2 separate rooms was nice addition
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
neal
"Perfect stay"
perfect location! We are so happy we booked at this hotel. 1 block from john hancock building and Michigan ave. Perfect all around
3 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
Justin
"Great!"
I had a great time at Raffaello. The room was really clean & spacious. Everyone is really friendly, including other guests. The only complain I have is the elevator, it barely fits four people. It's a hotel downtown, I would of expected a little more from them.
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
Juan
"Good Hotel - but 4:00PM check in"
Little dated with no breakfast area. The 4:00PM check in was ridiculous. lots of guests arrived around 2-3 time frame and were either hanging around the lobby or were forced to leave luggage and come back at 4:00PM. Great location, and room staff were really customer focused.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Chicago stay"
We arrived to the hotel with a pre-paid reservation and was told it was accidentally overbooked and there were no more large suites available. (this was not hotel.com's fault, it was the Raffaello hotel's error) We were given a double bed suite and the hotel properly compensated myself for their error after I spoke with some of the management team. Even though we were disappointed that we did not get the room we had originally wanted, I was very pleased with how quickly the staff reconciled the situation. The staff assured me that this is not a common error and does not properly represent the standard they hold themselves to. Overall the hotel was very beautiful, clean, and in a very nice location. I would return back to this location for future stays.
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Rachel
Great location. Close to Michigan Avenue. Rooms clean and quiet. Beds comfortable. Only complaint is that the bathroom was tiny and there was no useable counter space - just one thin shelf below the mirror.
3 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
Tess
"Old friends reunion."
We thoroughly enjoy our entire stay. Hotel personnel were wonderful.
3 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2015
nancy j
Charming hotel, good location
2 night family trip Sep 8, 2015
Jan
"Great Service"
I had a situation with the Brazilian consulate, and found help from the Raffaello office with Earlene, who made sure I received the fax I needed and printed a document I needed to comply with the needs of our visas. She was very freindly and reassuring when I needed it most.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
"Beautiful Rehab"
GREAT LOCATION FOR THE PRICE!!!!
4 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Look elseware"
Booked king delux. King bed with sleeper sofa. Nothing sleep about sofa. A very expensive stay for 3 when the sofa for sleep was a joke. Managment didn't seem to care. Will not be back.
3 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
"Dirty room, ceiling caving in"
Coffee still in the cup from previous guests staying in the room, ceiling was falling off by the windows, very small room, uninformed staff working check in. Drum bar is their main priority and it's clear.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Perfect Location- Large Rooms"
The location of the hotel is great! We parked the car when we got there & didn't use it again until we left the next afternoon. We were able to walk to breakfast, lunch and dinner spots. They have a fun little donut/coffee shop inside the hotel. They had some cool flavors- that we had to try. Our favorite was the mocha- toffee one. We also walked to the Navy Pier & Millennium Park. Right next door, is 94? story building in which you can go up (for $20 adults) and get a 360 degree of Chicago. The rooms were incredible spacious. My husband and I had a King Suite (a one bedroom with a pullout couch and a murphy bed in the living area). Our son & daughter had a room with 2 beds- also very spacious. The only thing lacking in our room was a magnifying make-up mirror. I would've given the hotel a 5; as just about everything was wonderful except that they only had 2 very small elevators for the whole hotel. So, you might have to wait a while for an elevator and squeeze into a pretty tight space. It was worth it, though for the nice, clean rooms and location.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Lovinglife
"Tiny room, Great otherwise"
We had the smallest room on the floor. It was TINY. Bathroom was so small, and when you opened the door to your room, it nearly hit the bed. Besides the room size, everything else was great. I would stay again only if I was guaranteed NOT to get this room.
1 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
"Boutique hotel"
Location was fine but hotel definitely disappointed. Room was small even with a king bed and bathroom was teeny-crazy! Everything very clean and staff was excellent. The elevator is a joke! Can't even get to the rooftop bar (nice) from your room! I know this is a boutique hotel but really????
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
Cheryl
"Hotel in town"
Wasn't what we expected. The pictures they show are not what it really is. It was just ok.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
s
"Not as nice as I thought it would be"
Stayed 4 days . Room service was pretty bad . I got sick at 11 and asked if I could have ginger ale brought up and they said the kitchen closed at 1030 they were rude about it and not helpful at all . The next day I got a text at 12 pm that stated that room service would be closed for the rest of the day . The staff was not friendly the rooms are ok but nothing super clean special . They look a little run down . The view was bad a brick wall . And the heater did not work . Also the one hundred deposit PER NIGHT was pretty ridicules .
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
Nana
"First time to Chicago from the East Coast..."
This hotel is in a great location! The Door/Bell staff were very friendly and helpful giving good local advice. We stayed on the 15th floor where we could hear loud music from the 18th floor throughout the night. Our room was large and relatively clean however the mattress had NO support whatsoever and should have been replaced years ago. The bathroom was very small with peeling caulk, broken tiles/grout and a toilet that was not attached to the floor! Credit to maintenance for fixing the toilet within hours of it being reported...however, housecleaning should have reported it prior to our arrival! A nice/good/adequate hotel for the area BUT not for at the price point charged. I don't think I will be returning with so many other options to choose from. I really wanted to like this hotel more than I could in the end.
4 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Excellent hotel and location!"
it was an amazing experience for me and my family - we will definitely be staying here again
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
"Raffaello Hotel"
Love this boutique hotel! Clean, roomy, and for shopping: location location LOCATION!!
3 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2015
"Love this Hotel"
COuld not be any better
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
thomas
The staff was super friendly. We only came up for a couple of days with not much money to spend. When they dropped the 200$ security deposit on us we assumed by the way they said it we would get our money back right away...not the case. I called and they told me 7 to 10 busniess days. Uncool. The elevators are very tiny and rather slow. Some of the head board was peeling. Other than that it was grand.
2 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
Excellent spot
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
Geoffrey
This hotel has a great location in that you have shops, restaurants, and lakefront access all within walking distance, train lines, and bus services are also close so it makes for easy city and suburb activities. The only draw backs that I have seen regarding this hotel is that it has only 2 elevators which tend to be awfully slow, and sometimes one would get stuck on a floor leaving a handful of angry patrons wanting to get to their rooms. This is the 2nd time we have stayed at this hotel, and elevator problem existed then also.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Held my credit card for seven thousand dollars. Ruined a perfectly good vacation through stupidity. How would you feel?
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Perfect for a quick family getaway!
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
Sherilyn
"Lovely property in the heart of the Gold Coast."
Boutique hotel that is lovely, nice roof top bar set in an upscale Gold Coast neighborhood. With attention to detail, this property could be a premiere experience. Regardless, we would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
"Great location but slow elevator and front desk"
First, the room I received was not cleaned up, so I asked for another room. The staff dealt with it courteously. The elevators are slow and tight. The checkout process took a while because there was only one person in the front desk.
"Affordable and comfortable"
It was our first time visiting the windy city and all I have to say is that the Raffaello made the stay awesome. My only regret is that we couldn't stay longer. Parking was a bit confusing but after talking to the valet he cleared it up for us.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Bad Service, Good Location"
We went just for one night stay and the air conditioning wasn't working. That wasn't the big issue, the problem was that when we went and told guest services our problem they did not do anything to make our stay a pleasant one. The location is good but the service was awful. I don't like complaining but this time I had to
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Just needed a room for one night when passing through Chicago. Will make a point to stay there longer next time
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Old hotel at a great location,"
It is a good hotel, but it is very noticeable it is old. Elevators are small, with no A/C. It is very well located.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Bertha
"Hotel is OK, not as nice as pics"
Nice staff. Beds are too soft, feel worn. Elevators way too small. Maid service was inconsistent.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Allen
"Cool place needs some maintanance"
Room had nice amenities but everything was falling apart. Door handle was broken...shower was beautiful but no pressure. Bed was not comfortable. On a high note The Drum Bar on the roof is stellar!
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
Tod
"Satisfied"
Every thing went well I have one complaint the sink was stopped up some one fixed it and next evening it was stopped up again it was late and I was leaving the next morning I told someone when I checked out
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Michigan Ave."
Great coffee and pastries available lobby coffee shop.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
Jack
Stayed for our 10th anniversary and it was perfect. Great location and great room. They even sent a bottle of wine up to the room compliments of the house for our anniversary. Would stay in again in a heartbeat.
3 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Mitchell
Stayed a couple of days for a family vacation. Hotel is right next to Hancock Tower, and close to many shops, restaurants and museums. Terrific donuts available in the lobby ("Glazed and Infused").
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful and the location was perfect for the air show and navy pier and of course shopping.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
We spent two nights at the Rafaello, two adults and two young children. This is an older hotel so things look a big worn such as the carpet and furniture. It was reasonably clean though and especially the bathroom which is always a plus. Biggest complaint was the sofa bed. It was horrendously uncomfortable. For what we paid for the Grand Suite (large suite with one king bed), knowing that we would need the sofa bed with four people, it was a huge disappointment that a good night's rest on the sofa bed was impossible. My husband ended up sacrificially taking the sofa bed while I had to sleep in the king bed with two kids. Needless to say, he didn't get much rest and his back paid for it.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Rachel
"Location!"
Excellent location to the beach, shopping, and Chicago attractions (The Bean, Billy Goat Tavern, stadiums, etc.)
Other trip Aug 14, 2015