All hotels in Corte Madera, California, United States of America
1595 Casa Buena Dr, Corte Madera, CA, 94925, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Great coffee."
Good free coffee in the tiny lobby. No make that great coffee/espresso.
2 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
Douglass
"Lucky I came late and left early."
No need to set your alarm, the freeway traffic will keep you awake. Heavy Rust stains in shower, ceiling looks like it will fall down due to water saturation and a cracked bath mirror. Watch your water faucet in the shower; hot indicator is cold, and cold is hot.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
Room was clean enough - but the outside was a little old and worn down. Also, right by the express way so you can hear traffic all night.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Todd
"Next to Marin Joe's"
Not so nice when I got there the water did not work, Old hotel the one positive it is next to Marin Joe's restaurant
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
"Clean but noisy"
I rated neighborhood low because it is right next to 101. And yes, it is noisy. The room was clean. Nice really, except too noisy. Ok for a one day stop.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2015
"In need of maintenance"
The room had a broken mirror ceiling was coming down with moisture damage in the bathroom and the tub was rusting through.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"its a room convienient near the freeway"
got there early enough, checked in, went to my event, came back, went to room, left in the morning,, once i was checked in ,, i did not see anyone who worked their??
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"cheapest in the area"
It was an adequate room. It would have been a $35-$45 room anywhere in the Southeast but $155 here.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Joshua
The room was fine for the prize (everything else around the area is way more expensive), but it is right next to a highway, and the windows/doors are not very well insulated, so that I had to sleep with ear plugs to get any sleep.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2015
"Not the worst/ best but my stay was good"
The worst part was if the AC unit was not on I could hear the traffic from the 101. The rooms are old and have been updated as much as possible but very clean. The gentle man at the desk was a huge help with information on the area and how to get around. I would stay there again all though I do think the price was a little steep for the hotel.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2015
Tami
Nice accommodations
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Don't stay here!!!!!"
Way overpriced for what you get. Tile on bathroom floor was disgustingly dirty (grout) tile on shower stall walls had mold. The soap had to be the worst smelling I have ever put my nose to. The towels were cheap and threadbare. Horrible horrible experience.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Theresa
"Even in a pinch, keep looking!"
We couldn't even park in the lot. Felt unsafe. Would not recommend.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Jamie
"Serviceable, but ought to spot check cleanliness"
Serviceable. Family run. Helpful and low key. The big issue was mold in the shower and throughout the bathroom that just seemed to be missed. In other words, it was recently cleaned but then a few spots just missed, and really, just spray some bleach on it and you're done. It just seems like they didn't fully inspect the room before letting it out.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"Clean, inexpensive, no frills."
In the interest of budget friendly accommodations, this is pretty good. It's a motel, nothing more, nothing less. The rooms are clean. Bathroom sink didn't have a drain cover so the fear of my toothbrush falling down there skeeved me each day. There were no tissues, had to use TP. Toilet seat was peeling. The hotel is right on the highway so unless you get one of the corner rooms in the little alcove, you'll hear the highway all night unless you run the fan. The place is worn, but pretty tended to for the price. I wonder when the young woman at the front desk last smiled. I didn't use the cleaning svc, but they seemed accommodating. If you need a quick stay over for low bucks, this is not a bad place to park. For me.? I'm willing to shell out a bit more for a bit more. But in a pinch, this place is ok.
4 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
"Do Not Overlook"
My son and I really NEEDED a place to stay that night. He was purchasing a car nearby and the day simply got away from us. I am so happy we could get a room at ABV Inn in Corte Madera. We ate at a great restaurant next door - and we walked! The room was not big, a bit worn, but the beds were impeccable and comfortable and we had all the creature comforts we needed for the night - wifi, cable tv. fridge - and the morning - shower, coffee in the lobby. Very reasonable too!
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
"It served a purpose"
The best part of this hotel was the really nice cleaning staff. Front desk staff was ok. Room smelled like sweaty socks. It served a specific purpose for my trip location wise, so it worked. I needed early check in and was able to get that too.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Ingrid
"little pricey but fair hotel"
little pricey for the condition of the hotel. everyday house cleaning and cordial front desk folks. free coffee which was good.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
sindhuja
"Smelly Non smoking room comes with perfume"
what a joke .. They advertise non-smoking rooms and I get a room that reaks of a past smoking guest and I find a half empty perfume bottle hidden under the sheets obviously used to diffuse the tobacco smell in the room. When confronted with the issue at the front desk the lady apologized and gave me another room for the second night. I would / will never pay above 100 / night for such schlock. I will be disputing the charge with my credit card company and next time pitch a tent on Mt. Tam.
2 night trip May 16, 2015
"Cotta Madera Marin"
It is old but worked. The good thing it is next door to Marin Jos's One of the best restaurants around. Old but great
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"1 night"
We just night, the bed was comfortable and the room was clean. It was fine for what we needed .
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Shelly
"Noisy, but nice."
Priced reasonably for location. Certainly freeway close!!! Great shopping center close by for restaurants and such.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Carole
"I will stay again"
Having met and talked with the owners during my week in Corte Madera I felt well taken care of. While the property is older (built 1949) I had all the amenities I needed for a relaxing and enjoyable stay...great coffee by check in area. BYO groceries for breakfast. All in all great for solo stay at a bargain price !
7 night trip Mar 17, 2015
"Not the Best Value"
Bedcovers were soiled and the hotel was loud (freeway noise). There was a 1/2-inch gap under the door, which did nothing to dampen the noise. Service was fine. Cost was too high for the accommodations.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Hotel review of America's Best Value"
Toilet seat was a little ragged. It was all okay overall, especially for the price. Great coffee machine in office.
1 night trip with friends Feb 8, 2015
matt
"Low Rates; Small rooms; Budget friendly"
Inexpensive room rates for North Bay Area; Low budget but utilitarian.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
"business trip"
room was small but clean and the bed was very very comfortable definitely have been replaced recently.the staff was nice and accommodated all my needs.
3 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
richard
"great stay"
Awesome.
3 night trip Jan 16, 2015
"Low price tells the story"
Although the room was clean, my overall experiance was a little shaky. The chair in the room was falling apart, the toilet seat was so loose I cringed when I used it and the shower was down right scary. I won't be back. I'm sorry to report there was no coffee maker in the room and I couldn't find any place near by to buy any
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"A good value tucked away"
Small but very clean, lots of surprisingly expensive (ie marble and granite surfaces) touches. Recommend and plan to stay for future trips.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Right next to loud freeway."
Depressing, unwelcoming desk service (very unhappy desk clerk). Cramped run-down rooms (bed up against window). One room had leaking faucet that could not be turned off (clerk was not surprised or concerned). After complaining and switching rooms twice, we were upgraded to a nicer larger unit which was more comfortable, but the heater was noisy and ineffective, no closet or pegs to hang clothes, a back window on the alley that could not be locked, and still loud freeway noise. The woman who did housekeeping (limited English) was warm, friendly and helpful, and I liked and trusted her. Overall, we saved some money, but it still wasn't cheap; I expected better. Will not return or recommend.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Craig
Clean and relatively quiet. Some upgrades but nothing fancy. Reasonable value for that area. Very nice front desk person. It fit the bill for what we needed.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
So so you got what you pay for staff was OK Lacatiin not perfect but not so nesty
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Not too bad"
It was fine for an overnight stay. The hotel is on the 101 so a bit noisy but cheap for the area and not in too bad condition. We were comin back drom stinson beach and wanted to sleep before heading into sf the next day without spending a couple hundred bucks and we got it and wereinly across golden gate bridge.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
brian
It was almost perfec but if you meed to rest and you have a light sleep, the noise of the cars can bother you a lot.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Lizlenne
"You get what you pay for."
uneventful. Was a little lower scale than where I usually stay. Would have liked coffee in the room. However, I did not want to spend more money than what I did. reasonably clean, comfortable large bed,tv.
3 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
arline
"Hotel within 15 min of El Cerrito"
The Drive from hotel into Oakland across the John F. McCarthy Memorial Bridge was very scenic.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Good budget lodgings"
The building appeared kind of old, but everything in the room was surprisingly nice and new. Low amenity hotel with a lot of traffic noise, friendly staff and convenient location.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
ok place for the night,...that's about it...cheapest in the area
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Our get away"
Hotel is very clean, right on the side of the freeway. Only thing was that the guy at the front desk couldn't understand us, we went to ask for any nearby restaurant and he just said what and I repeated myself and he ignored my question. Overall it's a decent hotel, very comfortable and clean.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Overpriced"
High price for a room slightly larger than a closet. Left at 7:30 am and the office still want open to get a cup of coffee.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"Close to work."
I travel for work, the hotel was a convenient distance to San Francisco, the room was neat & clean, bed was very comfortable, bonus for having microwave and fridge, staff was friendly, only downer was the carpet needed cleaning & kept the closet closed, smelled old. Very quiet place.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"Drab hotel near freeway"
Thotel and its staff is completely devoid of charm. It is located next to the 101 freeway; unless you are dead tired the noise will lkeeep you awake.The room has the amenities you would expect, but does not invite one to spend any time there unless absolutely required by fatigue.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Noisy, noisy, noisy"
So close to the 101 you could hit a car with a stone from the hotel window. Guests came in all hours of the night clomping up tile steps, talking in the hall, slamming doors. The maids woke us up to clean the room 2 hours before check out. And, we arrived 2 hours after check in time and had to wait 25 minutes for the room to be cleaned.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
MJ
The hotel was just acceptable as a cheap last minute place to stay. The floor boards creaked like crazy, the bathroom door wouldn't shut, the walls barely muffled the road noise from the freeway outside, and the bathroom shower was a little mildewy. If you are staying for awhile, look for something better.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Terrible room"
The room was previously a smoking room and was heavily perfumed to cover the smell but still the pillows and bed smelled. The room was tiny tiny. Just a really bad experience for my $149 plus tax and fees. last night i stayed at a travel lodge for less then that and it was great. needless to say i already booked a room for tonight Isabelle
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Near shopping and thruway"
We only booked this hotel because all others in the area were full on this night. We were happy that we only had to stay there one night. It was clean and comfortable enough for the price in that area, but there are no amenities, no restaurant and only one person working reception. Nothing really to complain about specifically, but we would prefer to stay at a nicer hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2014
"Low quality"
15 parking place for 15 cars, and there are 18 to 20 rooms. If you arrive after 8pm, you will park on the street. Our room was dark, daytime turn on all light in the room. Three feet from the window there is a wall, air is musty, or burned oil smell from the neighbors restaurant. Coffee is terrible, and there is not neither milk, nor sweetener, only sugar. Cleaning lady is nice, friendly, and helpful, but the receptionists are tired or don't like their job. We survived the two days, but next time we will slep somewhere else. Old building, freeway is close, lot of noise.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
pearl33
"not bad"
Good price considering just 15 minutes from San Fran. Rooms were clean, good housekeeping. We had 2 rooms and ones bathroom was more up to date than the other. Maybe in due time the other bathroom will get remodeled. Nice area with plenty of good eating options near by.
3 night trip May 24, 2014
"Hotel Needs Soundproofing"
Hotel was pretty much OK. Its next to a freeway, but needs soundproofing. I used earplugs, and was fine -- but I used to hitchhike and sleep in dumpsters, so my tolerance for noise is probably higher than most. Room is old, but bed was remarkable comfortable. The staff were really pleasant and nice. Bathroom clean, shower was hot so no complaints. Its not a luxury place at all but was convenient for my needs. Parking is a challenge, its located next to a very popular restaurant and finding a space on the property is hard. There is nearby enough street parking so workable. I would stay there again if I needed to, but probably would not seek out the place on purpose.
Other trip May 28, 2014